Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Sex

"They went to the mall and met some special girls"

5
0 Comments 0
47.9k Views 47.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
This is my first story so feedback would be nice

My family always goes on vacation in the same place in Florida every year. This year though my parents let me bring a friend. I was 16, about 6 foot, I swam competitively so I was a little muscular and had a pretty good set of abs. My friend was 18, about 6'2 but not as muscular.

We were staying at a resort on the beach but on this particular day it was raining so we decided to drive to a mall and hangout there. I had a hoodie on with the hood up because my hair was sort of messy, I'm sure I looked a little sketchy but I didnt really care.

We were sitting in the food court when a girl and her friend walked up to me and said, "Excuse me but why are you wearing a hoodie inside?"

I laughed and said it was because my hair was messy and took the hood off to show her. One of the girls, the one who asked me, was probably 5'6 with c cups and a cute emo look. Her friend was the same height but a little curvier and maybe from Mexico or Puerto Rico.

We all started talking and we found out their names were Jessie (the emo looking girl) and Rebecca (the latina.) We also found out they were locals who lived there and they were also just hanging out at the mall.

After a few minutes of small talk the conversation started to get boring and I was thinking of saying we had to leave. These girls were cute but I had no interest in shopping with them or something and then never seeing them again.

Before I could leave Jessie asked if we wanted to play the question game, where we would ask each other a question and we had to answer truthfully. I said sure because I didn't really want to be rude. She started out by asking if we either of us had girlfriends. We both said we didn't right then but we had before.

I asked them if they had boyfriends and they both said no they weren't really big on commitment. They were getting awfully flirtatious and it started to make me a little horny. Then it was Jessie's turn to ask us a question. She got a devilish sexy grin and asked where was the strangest place we would want to have sex. On the inside I was freaking out. Either these girls were huge teases or they wanted us! I calmed myself down before I answered and said, "I don't know maybe a mall bathroom."

Jessie and her friend giggled and agreed that could be pretty hot. Now it was our turn. I thought fuck it if these girls reject us we go home nothing lost. So I leaned in and asked a little quieter so a nearby table couldn't hear us. "You guys want to get out of here and maybe have some fun?"

Jessie said she'd love to and took me by the hand and started leading me toward a family bathroom. Rebecca led my friend off in another direction. As soon as we got inside she turned around, pinned me against the door and started making out with me, our tongues dancing around and gliding in and out of each others mouths.

I put my hand under her shirt and massaged her tits over her bra. Then I unclasped it pulled the straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra out the bottom of her shirt.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

I put my hands back under and traced her nipples with my fingers, making them hard.

We stopped making out and she took off her shirt and then mine. She kissed all the way down my down my muscular chest and abs until she got to my waistband. She undid my pants and pulled them down to expose the tent in my boxers. She kissed my dick through my boxers just to be a tease then looked into my eyes and smiled as she pulled my boxers down and put my 7 inch dick in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall as she deep throated my cock, pushing her mouth all the way to my shaved pubes. I could feel my cock in her throat. As she pulled back she swirled her tongue around my dick.

"Yes, baby, that feels so good."

She jacked off my dick and she sucked and swirled her tongue around the tip of my penis. She was driving my nuts.

"Ohh I'm about to cum."

She deep throated my cock again as I blew my load down her throat. She sucked on the tip milking all the cum out of me. She stood up and we started making out again. I unbottuned her pants and rubbed her pussy over her panties feeling how wet she was. I pulled them down, turned her around, bent her over the sink and got on my knees and started licking her slit tasting how wet she was.

My dick was still hard and after a few minutes I couldn't take it any longer. I had to feel myself inside her pussy. Before that it was time to get her back for teasing me. I rubbed my dick on her slit getting her juices on the tip of my dick. Then I put just the head in and took it out a few times.

"Please put it inside me, baby. I need your cock."

With that I shoved my cock all the way inside her feeling her pussy grip my dick. I grabbed her by the hips and pounded in and out of her pussy as hard as I could. She was bent over the sink in front of the mirror so I could see her face and her tits swaying as I fucked her.

"Yes, baby, don't stop your cock feels so good."

I kept slamming my dick in and out of her as my balls slapped her clit.

"Oh, yes, your dick feels so good stretching out my tight little pussy."

I started tracing her asshole with my finger.

"Oh YES baby."

I slid my finger in her asshole and kept fucking her pussy until I was about to explode.

"I'm about to cum, baby."

"Cum inside me, baby, I'm on the pill. I want to feel you cum inside my tight wet little pussy." I thrust one more time and came deep inside her filling her up with my cum. "Oh YES BABY I'M CUMMING." I could feel her cum all over my dick as I was coming inside her I kept thrusting until I was completely empty.

I let my cock stay inside of her until I got soft and it slipped out. She turned around and sat on the edge of the sink and smiled at me.

"That was amazing."

I gave her one last kiss and we got dressed and walked into the food court where I met up with my friend. I was excited to hear about how his experience was.

Published 
Written by yngswmr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors