Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vik's Vault 2: Criminal Consent

"The Party Room (from Vik's experience) Night 1"

0
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words
*** Keepin’ it Real ***

Why couldn’t it have been a reflection of her in the nude before me?

I pause for a moment as I lock the sliding glass door for the night. I search for a glimpse of my reflection in the glass of my freshly showered and naked form in the door, but find none. With my right hand, I massage my erection thinking about what could have been.

Looks like you’ll be resolving this ‘issue’ alone again tonight.

I shake my head in disappointment, turn to my left and begin making my way across the dark unlit room to the stairs. I glance to the far left area of the room she calls ‘The Queen‘s Domain’. She says she uses it mainly for massages, yoga, meditation and such. There was just a wooden chair with a cowgirl hat hanging on it in the ‘domain’ before her and I set up the photo-shoot equipment earlier this afternoon. I still don’t know what the session is about, only that it’s taking place tomorrow morning at ten.

Still think it’s ironic how ‘The Queen’s Domain’ had props from your ‘Kingdom Come’ fantasy when you arrived.
It’s just a wild coincidence.

I stop my advance to the spiral stairway noticing a blinking red light near the left armrest of the love seat. I turn to my left and make my way to investigate. As I close in on the beacon, I realize that it’s coming from a black coated laptop obscured against the black leather surface of the seat.

She must have left it earlier.
She won’t be home for at least an hour.
 
My selfish desires tempt me to explore the computer's contents.

(the following is an optional ‘first time’ encounter within the overall story)

*** A Fantasy Begins… ***
She'll never find out.

I take a relaxed seat upon the cushion and bring the laptop upon my bare legs, leaving the charger cord connected. I flip the screen up with my right hand and wait for the screen to activate. A number of application shortcuts soon reveal themselves against a background photo of what I’m assuming is her cat hiding inside crumbled Christmas wrapping paper.

Home Surveillance’?
That looks promising.

I click on the shortcut for home surveillance and the program displays a list of camera locations.

‘My Bedroom’?
I can’t resist.

Against my better judgment, I select the option for her bedroom. A window showing live video pops up. The view is centered upon a tidy queen-sized bed, but the room is dark and deserted. I check out the ‘Recordings’ tab at the top, resulting in a list of times and dates. The only recording on file is from 6:01am this morning, so I proceed to select it.

The footage starts with the room lit only by the lamp on the nightstand against the right side of the bed. She’s in the room, wearing the outfit she was wearing all day with the addition of reading glasses. She is looking over some papers in her left hand, pacing between the bed and the curtained window at the far left of the screen.

Man, the way she dresses drives me crazy in the best way possible.
The way she has her long brown hair pulled back into a loose topknot really shows off her great bone structure.
The shade of that rose-pink top being close to her skin tone begs me to think about those large breasts without it.
And those light grey capri sweatpants that hug her tight ass complete that petite hourglass figure.

I continue to watch in anticipation of something less mundane.

Damn, I wish she knew how I felt about her.

A few minutes in, she walks over to the window and spreads the aqua colored curtains at the center with both hands. She steps up to the window and rests her left arm slightly overhead upon the glass, papers still in hand. With her backside mostly towards the camera’s view, her right hand looks to slide down the front of her capris. Her legs spread slightly as she begins to pump her hips. My penis begins to stiffen up from her sexual simulation.

Shit, I wanted to do that to you this morning.

Her unseen mouth begins to moan. I grab hold of my growing erection with my right hand and begin to stroke it to her rhythm. The door suddenly slides open to my right.

Oh, fuck!

I quickly fold the screen down with my left hand and cover my erection with my right as I bring my knees together.

“I remembered my key-card this time.” I hear Rikki’s familiar throaty voice announce.

You’re screwed!

“Shit,” I mutter, hearing the moaning is still audible from the laptop. I bring the device over my erection as my fingers scan the sides to shut off the power. “Can you give me a minute?”

Footsteps indicating hardened heels begin advancing towards me, “I just need to grab my laptop real quick.”

Unable to quiet the device’s audio, I grit my teeth and shut my eyes tight as her footsteps draw near.

“Are you watching porn on my laptop?” Her voice is just a few feet from me now, her tone indicating disapproval.

Man, are you screwed!

I turn my head and lower my chin near my left shoulder. “It’s not what it looks like,” I comment as I slide my hands under the front center of the computer to cover my genital, left overlapping the right. The echoes of her walk end at my feet and a cloud of a berry-like aroma fills the air. The weight of her laptop diminishes to nothing from my nude lap.

You’ll be lucky if she doesn’t press charges.

I imagine she now realizes what I was doing but she isn’t saying a word. Her moaning from the file soon falls silent. I take a deep breath and shake my head, preparing myself for being removed from the premises.

“Well, it looks to me like you were enjoying yourself while watching me masturbate,” she remarks with a sassy tone. I hear the sound of something being set upon the glass coffee table behind her.

Here it comes.

*** Livin’ the Dream ***

Her voice suddenly takes on a seductive spirit as it becomes lower to the ground, “Which is exactly what I was counting on.” I feel the cool, feminine touch of her hands pressing down upon my knees.

“Holy shit,” I bellow out as I turn my head right to discover she is nearly squatting on the ground before me, dressed in what looks to be a bright red gown with a very transparent black mesh overlay. Her face comes into view as she ends her squat. The bright red glossy coating upon her lips grabs my attention immediately. Her hair is down and glamorously teased with loose curls.

What the hell is this?

Her knees make contact with the wooden floor as she slides her hands up my thighs, forearms pushing my legs outward. “’Cause now I gotcha right where I want ya.”

I offer no resistance to remove my hands as hers slide beneath mine. Her approaching mouth stretches open as she rotates my pulsating erection vertically with her right hand. “Oh my God,” I mutter through an exhale as I grasp the armrests of the chair and spread my legs further to welcome her advance.

This is unbelievable!

I close my eyes and tilt my head back, feeling her lips consume the head of my cock and lock on as her head circles slowly in a clockwise rotation. Her right hand loosens its grip and lingers at base of my rotating erection. I feel the sensation of her tongue swirling from the inside. “I thought I was in so much trouble,” I confess. Her strands of hair comfort my inner thighs.

Her left hand shifts over to my hip as her right regains its hold upon my cock. Her mouth releases from my member. “Who says you’re not?” she asks, proceeding to gently stroke my lower shaft while licking the head of my stiff penis.

What’s that mean?

I lower my head back down to allow my eyes to see hers. Her hazel-green eyes nearly appear brown through the shadows of her hair. Her licking through an open smile briefly stops as she informs me with a squinch of her long, slender nose, “I caught you with your pants down,” pausing to lick the underside of my helmet from side to side, her head in sync with the tongue.

You’ve gotta be kidding me.

My fingers tighten their grip upon the leather seat as she looks directly into my eyes, “And it’s my duty to make sure your crime doesn’t go unpunished.” Her eyes immediately drop and close shut as she engulfs my erection with her mouth. Her head begins to bob up and down rapidly upon me, the stroking hand giving chase. My sight drifts up to visit the blank wall across the coffee table.

Something tells me she knows I have fantasies about her.
Red dress… me seated… crime & punishment... seems like 'The Hot Seat' to me.
It wasn’t written for her to be sucking your dick though.

She maintains the rhythm while beginning to massage my hip with her left fingertips. Blood rushes into my erection and I let out a small, deep moan. My hips urge to simulate her oral motions.

And the way she was masturbating on the video… too similar to the door fantasy.
You might be onto something.

I reach down blindly with my right hand and find the top right side of her head. “Damn… If I didn’t know better…” I begin as I lower my head to dare and watch, “I’d swear you’ve read my fantasies.” I notice she placed her laptop open on the coffee table with screen facing away.

She slides her mouth off from my erection, keeping it locked in hand as looks up to me. “Was that a confession?” she asks with an approving smile and showcasing her high cheekbones.

I bring my right elbow down upon the armrest. “Confession?” I respond with a puzzled look.

She releases hold and my cock flops back down to my lap. “Yea,” she replies. My stare watches hers as she places her right hand upon my upper left thigh for leverage to stand. As she rises, her left arm falls low to her side then quickly folding out. ”That you write fantasies about me,” she continues as my eyes deviate to witness her dress being lifted with left knee coming upon the seat cushion, followed by the right. My legs relax back to a close, feeling the silky fabric of the dress glide along my knees with her forward progress.

I return my look to her as she crawls upon my lap. “How’d you know?” I ask.

I bring my shoulders back in reaction to her pelvis descending upon me. My erection jumps from the thrill of the touch of her bare thighs against mine. She releases hold of the gown; her open left hand quickly connects with my upper right pectoral as she leans in. Her right hand curls about my left ear. Her mouth inches closer to mine. “You just told me,” she responds, tilting her head right and initiating a french kiss. My mouth is incapable of opposing and my head quickly leans back to the right to receive her.

My eyes go shut as our tongues swirl fiendishly around one another within our connected open mouths. Our heads dance in small clockwise circles. The taste of strawberries radiates from her kisses. My hands fall to her thighs, unable to connect with her skin through the mesh covering of the dress.

Want to feel those thighs.

Our kissing shifts to an energetic sucking with tongues clashing within and our heads adapt to the new tempo. Her fingers start to massage me where they lay. My hands begin their search towards her knees for the perimeter of the gown. The breathing through our nostrils becomes more audible as we go.

I still can’t believe this is happening.

My fingers find the smooth texture of her skin and immediately begin their upward crawl along her bare thighs. Our kisses slow their pace. Her fingers slowly expand out like a tire going flat as my hands push the dress up her legs. I can almost feel the anticipation emanating from her groin.

Take it slow. Take it slow.

She pushes off me with her left hand, ending our kiss. Her ass rests upon my thighs and I sense only its unseen nakedness. I open my eyes and catch her left hand grabbing the gown across her lower torso, her right hand crossing over to do the same. My sight stays fixed upon her chest as she brings the dress up.

Yes!

Her large, natural breasts reveal their details as the veil concealing her naked form is lifted. Her erect nipples are nearly a half inch in both diameter and extrusion; her areolas nearly two inches round and seemingly two shades darker than her skin tone. They move fluidly as she removes the garment overhead.

Oh God, yes!

I take a quick peek down to her pelvic area and realize the absence of panties as well . My erection swells with delight at the display of her pubic hairs neatly trimmed in a landing strip style as my fingertips grasp onto her meaty thighs.

Unbelievable!

In a blink, my sight returns to her milky breasts. I gasp for air in a momentary shortness of breath. She tosses the red gown somewhere to the floor at my right. I lean forward with my upper body and bury my face in her cleavage. My hands glide around to the backside of her ass and squeeze. I adjust my slouch to an arch as she rises up to support herself with the knees. I submit an open mouth to her chest as she tilts her upper body to her right and takes my cock into her right hand.

Aggressive.

I roll my head to the right and extend my tongue out to greet the flesh of her left tit. My open fingers converge into a cup as my hands drop to her curvy underside. Her left hand finds my lower right shoulder again as she rotates my erection up between her thighs.

Very aggressive.

My tongue locates her nipple and I proceed to present it with a kiss. I begin to feel the sensation of her fingers caressing the head of my penis along her vaginal lips. I shudder in response to her teasing, leaving her nipple dangling at my mouth as if I’m thirsting for the last drop of water from a bottle. Our exhaling becomes heavier as her hip motions start to slowly imitate her fingers in opposing directions.

Oh, fuck me.

“What do you know about my fantasies?” I ask through my breathing while my fingers fondle her bottom side.

“I don’t have to answer that,” she replies in a breath.

Cute_sassy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cute_sassy

Her left fingertips gently dig into my skin. “I’m the one in power here,” she informs me and brings her body to a halt. With that, she forces me to the inside back of the chair with a left-handed shove that causes my hands to drop to her sides.

What the...

I bring my attention up to her eyes as she leans in, her mouth hovering just over mine. “Don’t you forget it,” she whispers with a seductive breath into my mouth.

I love it.

I place my hands back upon her upper thighs as she places her forehead against mine and shuts her eyes. She holds my member still and begins to descend upon me. My toes curl as the head of my penis penetrates her walls. Our exhales clash in mid-air as she retracts her right hand from me and immerses my erection into her moist vagina. Her left fingernails scrape at my flesh.

So unbelievable.

The shadows make it difficult to determine, but at close range the small amount of eyeshadow she is wearing looks to be a bluish-silver with just a hint of sparkles. Her piercing eyes open again beneath her medium lashes.

So crazy about her.

Both her arms come up to rest upon my shoulders as my hands reach for her hips. She shuts her eyes again and rolls her head right to kick-start another series of kisses. I close my eyes and tilt my head back to comply. Her hips begin to grind in my lap; up, back and down slowly. The repetitive sounds of her shifting weight upon the leather cushion break the silence from the room as the vaginal muscles massage my shaft again and again.

I could get very used to this.

Our sex progresses with playful biting of the lips scattered among our kisses. My hands savor the modest grinding of her hips; up, back and down she moves. Again and again.

Please don’t be a one-time thing.

My erection is becoming increasingly coated in her excretions as she grinds. She becomes seemingly incapable of continuing the kissing and resorts to exhaling her delicious breath into my gaping mouth.

I’ve got so many plans for us.

She stops the movement of her hips and rolls back to sit upright. I bring my head forward as she headshakes the loose hairs free from her face; her hands dangling about the front of her waistline. She opens her eyes a quarter of the way briefly as if she is verifying my attention to her before going shut again. My hands slide down to the grip the tops of her thighs.

Yea, show me you read my fantasy.

Her middle right finger drops to her clitoris and the hips start a clockwise rotation within my lap. I am so mesmerized by watching her play with herself that the world around her finger is nothing but a blur for a moment.

That wasn’t planned.
Maybe she doesn’t know.

As my surroundings come back into focus, I notice her left hand is creeping its way up her abdomen. My eyes follow her rising hand like a lost puppy as it proceeds to grip her left breast. Her tits wiggle recklessly in reaction to her gyrating hips.

So… hot...

Hearing her moans of pleasure mixed with the sound of crunching leather prevent another dizzy spell as I watch her toy with her nipple between thumb and index finger.

So… beautiful...

I briefly glance up to her head that is tilted back with hair swaying side to side before looking back down to her pubic region.

Must touch.

I bring my right thumb around and slide it between her finger and clit. Her right hand goes limp as I proceed to mock her prior motions. An amplified moan from her indicates approval to me as my thumb spins in quick clockwise circles with a random gentle press. I finally can determine by the back of her heels that her dress shoes are red.

She’s lovin’ it.

. “Oh, yea,” she mutters. Her right hand escapes upwards. My breathing intensifies as I continue to watch as her hips wildly rotate faster. I feel the velvety touch of her shoes as they come against my outer thighs. My eyes scan her body up like a bar-code, taking in all of her bouncing curves. Her hands are locked at the back of her head and her outstretched elbows gently flap. She stares at me with those thin, furrowed brows and a dropped jaw. With her swaying hair held back, I notice a silver ornamental cross earring in each of her petite ears whipping about chaotically.

I don’t ever want this to end.

I bite my bottom lip and commit a hard stare to her milky breasts that continue to oscillate in small circles. “I swear you have the perfect body,” I comment aloud.

She suddenly stops her gyrating and arches her chest forward as her arms drop to her backside. “Well, I do try to take care of myself,” she says as I feel her shoes suddenly become weightless. I lower my eyes to inspect what she is doing when her hands come up and grasp the shoulders near my neck. Her weight starts to shift to allow her to bring her right foot up to my left side.

“Oh shit,” I groan, aware she's moving into a forward squatting position. I quickly bring my hands up behind my head as her right foot finds its resting place.

It’s ending?

I look back to her eyes and see a devious look upon her face. “That way I can take care of you,” she tells me. I feel my heart beginning to race as she shifts her weight again to bring the left foot forward, the left shoe falls beside my leg. The left foot quickly finds its spot. She jumps her hands up to the middle of my forearms and leans in with chest sticking out. She motions my arms down and ends her advance with her cleavage about a half a foot from my face. My elbows drop to the surface of the top of the chair with my forearms supporting her forward lean.

Yea, she knows.

She begins to nearly stroke the full length of my erection with her vagina. Up and down she pumps with her breasts pressed together by her biceps and dangling before my face. Strands of her hair tap my temples with each pump. My mouth gapes open in awe of the spectacle before me.

Oh well, it was great while it lasted.

Unrelenting, she increases the speed of her pumping upon me. I shut my eyes, turn my head right and extend my tongue to blindly lick the inside of her rapidly bouncing left tit. Strands of hair now tickle my right eyelash with each tap. The excessive slapping of her flesh in my lap, crunching of leather and her moaning assault my ears like a barrage of ecstasy. I release my hot breath upon her flesh as my sperm is being whipped into frenzy. Up and down she goes, pumping with a determination to feel my climax.

Fuck, it’s better than I dreamed.

My fingers start fondling the air, seeking the unreachable touch of her skin. My breathing becomes more and more frequent as her juices increase around my throbbing cock. My hips begin to assist her by thrusting against her underside repeatedly. With the sound of clashing flesh becoming increasingly amplified comes her louder moans of satisfaction. “Oh God, yes!” she shouts. Her moaning becomes more and more raspy each second.

Yea, join me for an orgasm baby.

I retract my tongue and turn my head straight to face her cleavage. I clench my teeth as I feel my load screaming to release. Her grips upon me start to tighten up and suddenly the pumping stops. I cease my thrusting as her weight increases in my lap. I feel the sensation of her vaginal muscles quivering upon my erection, her fingers tensing up in unison.

She actually came first?

I clench my fists and open my eyes to see her chest heaving as she catches her breath. I look up to her and inquire, “Having issues?”

She lets out a laugh through a wide smile. “I was a little more turned on than I thought,” she confesses.

“Didn’t you read the disclaimer?” I ask, calming my own breathing. “Fulfilling my fantasies may cause uncontrollable ecstasy.”

She lowers her head to look me in the eye and scoffs. “Know what’s real funny?” she quizzes me, quickly releasing her grips and rising to a stand. My elbows drop to the top of the chair and my fingers go limp.

Huh?

I lower my head and eyes forward to her pelvis. My stare stays fixated on her lower region as she brings her right foot over to the right side of the chair in a half turn, fighting to keep her balance upon the unstable cushion. Without hesitation, she continues her turn by jumping her left foot across my lap to the left side of the chair. “I know your weakness,” she informs me.

Oh, boy.

I clench my fists and watch as her shapely ass plunges into my lap. She reaches down with her right hand and grabs the shoe against my right thigh then tosses it lightly to the floor to the right. Her weight shifts left to slide her right foot back against my hip.

“Yea, you definitely read them,” I comment as I change my focus to the back of her head.

Her arms are folded up at the elbows with her limp wrists forward. Her head turns left as she shifts her weight right to bring her left leg back. “Enough talk,” she says leaning forward in a left twist and bringing her right hand between her thighs to grab my erection. “You better cum for me.”

I look down to watch her align my soaked member to her vagina. Her left forearm drops forward as she penetrates herself upon me and brings the palms of her hands around to the sides of her waist. I unclench my fists as the heels of her feet come to rest upon my hips. She starts to slowly pump again in my lap and once more I enter a trance from the reality of her naked ass bouncing before me.

Could it be more perfect?

She increases her pumping to a moderate pace. The perimeter of my vision becomes blurred by my fixation upon her rear. My raging sperm eventually frees my paralysis and the sounds of her moaning and the crinkling of leather again fill my ears.

Do I grab the hips?
No, don’t taint the view.

I bring my hands down to her ankles.

Make her happy.

I begin thrusting my erection into her repeatedly while clenching my teeth and grasping her ankles. Her hands disappear from her hips and go upwards, seemingly to her chest.

Come on.

I take it all in; the pounding; the moaning; the thrusting; the clenching; over and over and over again until my load can’t take anymore. I shut my eyes and let out a gasp as I start to release my sperm inside her. She slows her pumping to a halt and I tremble beneath her.

*** …A Fantasy Fulfilled ***
Unforgettable.

My whole body seems to melt as the bursts of semen come to a halt. I struggle to relax my breathing and slow the rapid beating of my heart. “I knew I’d get ya,” she remarks in a playful tone.

Yea, she gotcha.

As my state of being returns to a calm, I open my eyes and look up to the backside of her head. “Okay, I’ve been punished,” I tell her, taking a quick breath before continuing, “Will you please tell me what you know?”

She shifts her weight to the left and pulls her right leg forward, freeing her ankle from my weakened grip. ”You’re not getting off that easy,” she says in a sarcastic tone as her right foot slides to the front of the cushion and her hands reach out to find each armrest.

I bring my hands up to the top of my forehead and watch as she shifts her weight right and slides her left foot to the face of the chair, knocking a shoe to the floor. I let out a sigh of frustration. “You obviously know something,” I suggest.

My shrunken penis falls limp as she slides forward near my knees and leans down to retrieve the shoe with her left hand. “I would hope so,” she says, turning her attention to the floor at our right. She steps off the chair and rises to a stand. “This wouldn’t have happened otherwise,” she continues, stepping to the right side of the chair and dropping the shoe in her hand to the floor before her.

“I figured that much,” I comment and lean forward, placing my forearms at my knees. I watch her backside as she leans down to retrieve her red dress.

Love that ass.

“So, where are we going from here?” I inquire as she returns to a stand, her hands fiddling with the dress.

I’m going back to my place where I sleep,” she replies, bowing her head into the garment about her hands and lowering the gown to her shoulders as she rolls her head back. “You are going to be my benefit for the week,” she states in a stern tone as her hands swim up, then down to her sides; the dress falling to a mess upon her body. I look up to her face that is still turned away. She wiggles her hips while tugging at the waistline so the gown takes a more proper fitting.

You've got to be kidding me.

I lean back to the left slightly and place my right hand upon my lower thigh. “Seriously?” I begin in a disapproving voice as she pulls her hair up out from the confines of the back of the dress, “You’re gonna actually play that out?”

She looks down and fidgets with inserting her right foot into a shoe. “Isn’t that part of the fantasy?” she asks sweetly.

I lean back upright with a twist towards her. “It doesn’t have to be the reality though,” I plea.

Please, look at me.

“A fling is a fling,” she says as she slips into her left shoe. “If it turns into a ‘thing’…” she continues as she turns around to her right and steps into a stand before me. “I’ll consider a ring,” she concludes as she leans in with her hands at her knees. She plants a small strawberry flavored kiss upon my lips.

Oh, it’ll be a ‘thing’.

She twists and retrieves her laptop from the coffee table with her right hand. ”I’m looking forward to the challenge,” I tell her.

She brings the laptop across her abdomen with both arms holding it close. “And I’m looking forward to being a ‘pin-up girl’,” she responds, looking into my eyes with a smirk as she twists her body to the left.

Hell yea.

I watch as she makes her way to the sliding glass door and turns to shut the door with her right hand.

I'll make her mine.

"Until then," she says as she grabs the door handle and holds the laptop away from her body. She smiles as she shakes the laptop in a taunt, "I'm going to enjoy me some footage from tonight."

No way!

With that, she slides the door shut and walks off into the night.

That's so unfair.

I slouch back into the love seat to mentally prepare myself for the rest of the week.

I wanna watch that footage too.
Looks like you're gonna have to steal her heart for that to happen.
Then let the crime spree begin.


Published 
Written by Vik_Lamant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors