Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin gets a well deserved fucking

"I finally get what I want."

29
8 Comments 8
76.8k Views 76.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
His name was Tyler. He dropped out of highschool, and was three years older than me. He had dark hair, lots of stubble, and didn't care about anyone or anything.

All my life I had been the good girl. I went to school and got good grades, never touched drugs or alcohol, and never even talked to the boys who I thought would try "bad things" with me. 
I was a virgin, and I was fucking unhappy about it. I couldn't stop thinking about sex. At night I would lay awake touching myself, and thinking of all these different sex scenarios. I watched hours upon hours of porn, and was wet from the moment I woke up till the moment I went to sleep.

I needed to be fucked. But none of the boys I knew, would ever make a move and I was really afraid of looking like a slut. I couldn't talk to anyone I knew about my sex obsession. My friends were all virgins, and would probably think I was weird if I told them how much I needed to be fucked. So every day I suffered, almost feeling like I was going completely mad with this burning need to have a dick inside me.

In my time in summer school I met this pothead girl. Her name was Sarah. She had red hair, pale skin, and a lot of curves. She was also a slut, which why I was immediantly drawn to her. I knew she could introduce me to guys who would pound the shit out of me, and make me scream.

She took me to my first ever party. It was insane, there were drunk people everywhere. I was wearing my favorite jean short-shorts, and a white top that showed off my tan fit belly and my C-cup boobs. My long brown hair was straightened, and honestly, I looked so good I would have fucked myself.

Immediantly guys started hitting on me. At first I was flattered, where I had come from boys had never been so bold to just come up to me and try to hook up. But I soon realized they were drunk pussies who were tripping all over themselves. I didn't bother wasting my time with them, and decided to venture into the kitchen.

Sarah and I began taking shots, and that's when Tyler walked in. He had this "I don't give a fuck, and I own this house" look about him. He looked like every bad boy I had ever seen in any porno. He was perfect.

He strolled over and grabbed Sarah by her hair and told her she better not leave before he fucked her. (My jaw dropped open here and I made a little surprised noise)
That's when he noticed me. He dropped Sarah's hair and his eyes slowly went up and down my body. He licked his lips, and jesus fucking christ I loved the look in his eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked as his eyes slid up and down my body.

"That's my friend." Sarah said trying to get back his attention.

"Hunh." He said as he grabbed a beer and walked into the living room.

Sarah immediately poured another shot, but I passed and just ate these weird cookies I found stashed behind the empty alcohol bottles.

I started to notice Sarah was getting too drunk when she leaned over and started to lick up and down my neck. I couldn't help it, I got wet. I had never even thought about being with another girl before but god she was making me wetter than any guy ever had.

She ran her nails up and down my inner thigh, and giggled. I grabbed her neck and pulled her into me, leaning my back against the counter, and putting my hands on her ass, squeezing and pulling her into me. 

Her lips were soft, and I started grinding against her, rubbing my pussy against her. I fiercely made out with her, and she ran her fingers along my back, and tried to keep up.

Just as I was about to lose it, and ask her to come upstairs with me, she turned around and puked.

It was fucking gross.

"Well that spoiled the moment." Tyler said from the doorway.

I wiped off my mouth and blushed furiously.

"I'll carry her up and drive you home."He said to me, as he lifted Sarah up and started up the stairs.

Turns out he was a little drunk too, so he made his friend drive us. His friends name was Adam and though he was bigger than Tyler, he pretty much did whatever Tyler said apparently.
I climbed into the back seat and surprisingly so did Tyler.

"Will you look at this fucking girl here Adam?" Tyler said to Adam as we were pulling out.

"She is so goddamn sexy. Nothing like the dumb whores we usually get around here." Adam said staring at me through the rear view mirror.

"Look at those tits" Tyler said staring at me, as he flicked his cigarette out the window.

I was so turned on, and so uncomfortable too. I really can't explain the feeling. You know that moment when you know you've made a really bad decision and you're just like "Oh shit."?

I was having that moment.

"Man pull over in that park." Tyler said punching Adam in the shoulder.

"I thought you were taking me home?" I said as I tried to scoot away from Tyler who was now rubbing his hand up and down my leg.

"We're going to have some fun first baby." He whispered in my ear, as Adam pulled the car into some random park.

He pushed my shirt down and my C-cup tits bounced out. Did I mention I wasn't wearing a bra?

"Holy fuck dude..." Adam mumbled as he watched from the front seat.

Tyler took my hand and placed it on his dick, which was hard and pressing against his jeans.

"You feel what you do to me?" Tyler said wrapping his fist around my hair and pulling my head back.

He breathed up my shoulder and to my neck, where he slowly started to kiss and bite it.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

His hand was rolling my big perky breast in his hand, and pinching my nipple.

I started to moan and move closer to him, feeling like I was going to cum already.
Tyler growled and pulled my shirt completely off, and slid my shorts down my legs.

I was laying down on the leather back seat in just my tiny black thong, with my legs open and Tyler kneeling in between them grinding his dick against my soaking wet pussy, while rubbing my tits and kissing my neck.

"Wait." I breathed out, pushing him back. "I'm a virgin." I whispered.

Both guys looked me with awe.

"Oh no fucking way. This must be my goddamn lucky day." Tyler said as he ripped my thong off.

He pulled his dick out and grabbed my head and pushed me towards it, shoving himself into my mouth.
It was my first time ever sucking a dick, but I had watched enough porn to know how to do it. He wasn't as big as the guys in the porn, but he was thick and bigger than most people. (At least I thought so I had never seen a dick in person before).

I pulled it out of my mouth and licked the head, and ran my tongue up and down the sides. I swirled my tounge around the head, and I heard Tyler moaning and I knew I was doing it good.
I saw Adam had his dick out and was jacking off, so I started to reach over for it, but Tyler grabbed my arm.

"No bitch. You're mine." He growled as he grabbed my legs, opened the door and dragged me to the edge of the seat. He stood outside and pulled his jeans down. Opening up my legs he pressed his dick head against the slit of my tight virgin pussy.

Slowly he thrust in and I can't even fucking explain to you the feeling.
It was like a million volts ran through my body. I felt a little pain, but mostly I felt the best feeling of my fucking life. I wish I could just stay in that moment forever, my legs wide open and my nipples standing up as this random guy shoved his huge thick cock into me.

"YES!" I screamed.

Tyler grabbed my waist, and started fucking me hard and fast. His balls slapped against my asshole, and he grunted as I screamed and scratched my nails across the seat. My tits were bouncing up and down, and I looked to my right and saw that Adam was still jerking off and was about to cum. He saw that I was looking at him, and he squirted on my tits, as he softly moaned.

Tyler flipped me over and pulled me outside so I was standing out, but leaning onto the seat.
He rammed his dick back into pussy, and fucked me as I screamed, and moaned his name.

"I'm going to cum in your pussy now you little slut. You're mine now. My property from now on." Tyler grunted as he sped up and fucked me even harder.

I felt his cum squirt inside of me and I came along with him, my tight pussy contracting and pulsing with his dick.

"You can have her now Adam." Tyler said as he walked off by some trees to pee.

Adam got out of the car and took my hands and leaned my naked body against the car.
Cum was dripping down my leg, I was shaking bad, and I felt like the biggest whore, but I fucking liked it better than anything in the world.

"Holy fuck. You're just about the hottest girl I've ever seen. I'm a lucky son-of-a-bitch." Adam said quietly as he ran his hands up and down my body.

His fingers traced down my stomach, to my cum filled pussy and for the first time ever, I felt a guy stick his fingers in me. He stuck two in first, and I moaned and pressed his hand up harder.

"Mmmm god you're sexy." He breathed.

Adam turned me around so my hands were against the car, and he pushed his dick into me. It was a little smaller than Tyler's but alot thicker, and I could feel him stretching me out and I had an orgasm right there.
Tyler pressed into me all the way and then stopped and leaned against me.

"Damn youre so fucking tight and wet. I'm going to have to take this slow or I'll blow it too fast baby." He said slowly starting to pull in and out of me.

God it was almost just fucking torture. Teasing me slowling pulling his dick in and out, I could feel his head pushing in and out of me as he tapped my clit.

I had my feet arched up and I was moaning like a crazy woman, begging him to speed up, begging him to fuck, to make me his slut.

Suddenly I felt Tyler sliding in between my arms and the car, and push my mouth onto his dick. I could taste a little urine on the tip of his dick, and I couldn't believe he had gotten hard again that fast.

I was in heaven.

Tyler fucked my mouth and wrapped his hands in my hair and rammed his dick down my throat as Adam started to pick up pace on my pussy, now ramming in faster and much harder.
I let out muffled moans and screams, and I dug my nails into Tyler's ass, and that's when I felt Adam's dick start to throb and he let out a loud groan and came shot after shot into me. I started to cum as well and froze up and screamed, and just then Tyler shot his load into the back of my throat, but it spilled over dripping down my chin and neck.

I was shaking so hard I couldn't walk, and I just sat down on the road, a naked girl with cum all over me.

"Take her home." Tyler said to Adam, as he lit a ciggeratte and started walking back to the party

.
"I'll see you soon. Count on it." Tyler said looking at me with a look that almost scared me, but mostly just made me can't wait for next time.

Published 
Written by Babe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments