Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting For Him to Come Home

"Waiting for him to get home from work to fulfill my sexual desires."

7
3 Comments 3
11.2k Views 11.2k
622 words 622 words

Waiting for him

I patiently waited for his arrival. I knew he had a long, tiring day at work, and I was already prepared to seduce him.  I was wearing one of his long sleeved button down shirts and only had one of the buttons fastened. Underneath I wore a sexy black lace bra and a see through lace thong. My legs were bare and I badly wanted to be touched.

I kept pacing waiting, and watching out the window of my home around the time he usually arrives. Twelve minutes had passed, and finally I saw his car pull up.  I went over and opened the front door to greet him. He could not resist how sexy I looked, and he did not say anything he just put his hands on my face and started to passionately kiss me in the doorway. Then he pushed forward so I took a few steps back so he could get inside the house. He shut the door while kissing me and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him while our lips and tongue remained in contact. He carried me to our bed and put me on my back where he climbed on top of me and moved from kissing my lips to the side of my neck then gently licking my sensitive neck to send that sensual chill down my spine.                 He stripped down to nothing and at this point my panties were very moist and I started to thrust to show my interest. He unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest then proceeded to undo and remove my bra. He went on caressing my naked breasts with his hands and then sucking on my hard nipples. My nipples being sucked on is a real turn on for me and he spent a good amount of time focusing on this area with his warm lips.

01BarbieHadBigCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01BarbieHadBigCock

He then moved further down my midsection with the kisses continuing and put his tongue in my belly button which also gave me a sensual shiver. He then pressed his lips against my pussy through my panties and tasted my wet panties. He then put both hands on the sides of my panties and pulled them down. I pulled my legs together, bent my knees and slowly spread my legs apart to reveal my beautiful, juicy pussy that was in need of his tongue. He went down and started to gently kiss it only giving a light amount of pressure but it kept me wanting more. Then he introduced his tongue and I felt that warm softness on me and reached down to grab his head and massage it as I applied pressure to show that I desired more. After a few minutes of him sucking gently on my pussy he could not resist his temptation to penetrate me any longer.  He climbed on top of me and aligned his cock to my hole and pushed until I felt him slide all the way in me. He had me so worked up from the sucking on my clit that as soon as I felt him inside I wanted to orgasm, but held it back. He kept thrusting his solid cock in and out of me and I would squeeze his ass while lightly digging my fingernails in and pushing my clit closer to apply more pressure. I started to thrust at the same pace as him and I started to feel the beginning of my climax. My breathing was heavier, my mind was completely unfocused to anything else in the world, my pussy tightened as I moved on his cock and I let out a moan of pleasure that I wanted to experience again and again.  
Published 
Written by Krista
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments