Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanting More

3
0 Comments 0
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Ellen lay in bed, the bed sheets pushed to one side, a look of sheer contentment on her face. The window was open, the sound of birds singing outside, the curtains gently billowing as the warm spring air flowed in. Ellen was naked, a thin sheen of sweat covering her body. Josh had just left. It was 6:00 a.m.

They'd spent the night and morning fucking like horny teenagers. Ellen's hand moved down to her still swollen pussy, teasing the folds of her labia and gently stroking the sensitive nub of her clit. She smiled. She loved her life. She had a job she loved, but more than that she now had the freedom to express her sexuality in so many ways. She fucked different guys almost every day, a different cock to fill her rampant desires whenever she wanted.

She'd enjoyed the thrill of a gangbang, being fucked by five men, tasting different cum and loving it. She regularly had anal sex, in fact most sessions she had involved anal as well as vaginal sex. She'd had both at the same time, the feeling of fullness totally indescribable but it always left her wanting it even more.

She'd relished those cocks pumping their hot cum inside her pussy and arse and of course her mouth. She knew the exquisite pleasure of two cocks inside her vagina at the same time, stretching her almost to the point of bursting. She'd fucked outdoors and in very public places, the rush of knowing that people could see her fucking taking her to untold levels of delight. She felt supremely powerful and suffused with sexual energy.

She hopped out of bed and grabbed her hand mirror. She hopped back on the bed and used the mirror to look at her pussy. It glistened with her juices. She opened her lips and gazed at the beauty of her sex. Her clit was now rock hard and peeped out from it's fleshy hood. She could understand why all the men worshiped her pussy. It was beautiful.

Ellen felt very horny. She picked up her mobile phone and typed a message, "The wood. One hour." She chose the number from her address book and pressed send. She knew that the recipient wouldn't dissapoint.

She hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and waited for the water to warm up. She picked a clean bic razor from the countertop and stepped into the shower. She let the hot water run over her body, it felt lovely. She picked up the shave gel, squeezed a blob onto her fingers and then rubbed it into her pubic hair, the cool menthol gel making her already sensitive clit throb. She slowly shaved, taking all the hair off around the top of her crotch, and then more carefully, shaved around her pussy, pulling her fleshy lips to one side. She took her time, she wanted to be perfectly smooth.

She liked the bald look, her pussy lips were much more prominent and it gave her a better view of the action. She rinsed her pussy, taking the opportunity to push two fingers inside herself. She relished the tight, hot feeling of her vagina. She picked up as string of pussy balls from the shower shelf, and eased in the first one. Then two, then three of the large pink spheres went inside her pussy. The feeling was electric. They moved inside her as she moved.

Yummy__Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yummy__Alice

They made her want to fuck.

She finished washing under the hot torrent of water. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a large bath sheet around herself. She picked up her toothbrush and brushed her teeth and then gargled some mouthwash. Soon she hoped to be gargling hot cum.

Once she had dried off, she dressed. A very tight pair of jeans, no knickers, a tight t-shirt, and no bra. The pussy balls lay on the dressing table, glisteninmg with her juices. She was soaking wet, ready to accept the thick cock she knew would be waiting for her. She smiled.

Her phone beeped. She picked it up. A text message. She opened it. "I'm ready and waiting. Cock hard."

She smiled again. The phone beeped again. Another message, "Brian here too. Fancy DP?"

She replied, "The more the merrier."

Ellen finished dressing, picked up her keys, left the house and hopped into her car. She drove the five minutes to the woods and parked at the side of the road. There was another car there. She almost ran to the usual spot. She saw the two men standing there naked, their hard cocks standing out in front of them. She smiled and waved. She undressed and left her clothes in a neat pile next to a tree.

She walked over slowly until she stood between both men. She squatted down between them and took one cock in her hand, the other in her mouth. She sucked hungrily, savouring the hot hard flesh. She swapped cocks. She did this for about fifteen minutes, loving the taste.

She stood up and motioned to one of the guys to lie down on the grass. He did so and she climbed on top of him, her back to his face. She guided his hard cock to her puckered anus and gently pushed herself down onto it until it slid inside her. Her body trembled. She rode him a little to get a feel for it, then beckoned the other man to put his cock in her pussy.

He slid into her sopping cunt until his balls rested on the other man's shaft. They both started pumping. Ellen threw her head back and groaned. The guy on top used his thumb to strum her clit. This gave Ellen an orgasm instantly. Her pussy and arse throbbed, squeezing the thick meat inside her. She was in heaven.

They fucked like that for about twenty minutes, Ellen lost in ecstacy. She lost count of her orgasms. The guy on the floor shot a huge load of cum inside her arse, the guy on top kept on fucking her, only he picked up speed. She knew he was close to cuming.

She looked him in the eye and opened her mouth and licked her lips, her tongue tracing a languid circle around her lips. He got the message and a few seconds later, he stood up suddenly, his cock in his hand and moved up Ellen's body to her head. Ellen lunged forward and took his cock in her mouth just as he shot a seemingly endless stream of hot semen in her mouth. It tasted incredible. She swallowed every last drop and smiled.

She stood up, cum dripping from her feshly fucked arse hole. Both men stood there as she walked back to her pile of clothes and dressed herself. She floated back to her car, fully satisfied. All her needs taken care of, for now.

Published 
Written by eroticdragon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors