Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching the neighbour

"Sex with my hot neighbour"

12
0 Comments 0
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I watched my neighbour climb out of her clothes and drop them to the floor. I was treated to a nice view of her naked body as she peeled off her clothes in front of her window. My cock began to harden in my jeans as I watched her strip for the umpteenth time, only this time it was as though she knew I was watching.. Her big breasts hung and jiggled enticingly as she bounced around her bedroom. I shifted my stance as my groin started to become tight and uncomfortable.

Lucy, as I will call her, lives opposite my house and has no curtains, only voile at her window and when darkness falls and she switches on the lights the view into her bedroom is uninterrupted.

Lucy was obviously getting herself ready for a good night out as she disappeared from view for about ten minutes, then returned wrapped in a towel. Lucy then dropped the towel to reveal her wonderful body, completed her hair and make up before dressing, then finally looked straight at me, although I am sure she could not have seen me. She turned off the light and that was it for another Saturday night.

My cock was now hard in my hand and I had a great wank thinking about Lucy.
 
"Saw you watching me last night," Lucy said as she came to my door the following morning. We had never spoken before so I found this quite odd.

"You're hot," I stammered, "can you blame a hot blooded man for watching you?"

She smiled and looked at me. "I guess not. How do I look today then?"

I smiled nervously. "You look wonderful." Lucy was still standing on my porch dressed in a light flowing dress that did her no justice, but still she looked stunning.

"Are you going to invite me in, I know you're alone," she said.

My wife left for work fifteen minutes earlier. Lucy followed me into my kitchen and closed the door. She said, "I know you watch me every Saturday when I change and bathe, so last night as I was alone I decided to put on a bit of a show. Did you enjoy it?"

I had to admit I did and blushed as I made the statement.

She replied, "Good." Lucy's hand slowly rubbed the front of my shorts.

My mouth gaped open in pleasure. "I'm gonna cum in my pants if you keep that up," I said nervously, as my cock hardened to her touch. "Not that I'm complaining."

Lucy stopped rubbing my groin and looked at me. "No way," she said, "I am not going to let that happen, how long do we have?"

I was in a position I had never experienced before and replied, "Three hours."

 Lucy knelt and then pulled my shorts and my underwear down to my ankles. My cock popped out, glad to be released from its tight confines. I gasped as she engulfed my penis in her mouth and I felt her tongue circle its head. Pleasure flowed out from my shaft across my body. I put a hand on the worktop to steady myself. My breathing deepened and I felt my balls tighten.

"I'm seriously gonna cum," I said, trying to hold back my impending orgasm.

My cock slid wetly out of her mouth. The air cooled its wet shaft.

"You really need to stop worrying and enjoy the ride," she whispered back. Lucy stood, pulled her dress over her head to reveal she was naked beneath except for a pair of black hold up stockings. She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Wow, her body was so perfect, I was used to seeing her from fifty feet away, now I was in heaven.

AlbinaFunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbinaFunnyy



Once in the bedroom I pulled off my t shirt as she lay on my bed. I wanted her.

"I'm not ready to take that inside me," she said softly, "not yet." Her hand moved to her pussy and began to slowly move up and down.

"You can help me get ready," she whispered. "You can lick me as I rub myself and make myself wet for you. Do you want to lick me?"

Indeed I did. I watched Lucy's hand move up and down while pressing hard against her pussy. The effect of her rubbing soon resulted in soft moans as her breathing deepened. My cock throbbed as I knelt between her legs and licked her wet pussy. I gripped my shaft tightly with my right hand and began to gently stroke it to ensure it remained erect.

"Yes," Lucy said closing her legs round my head as she orgasmed for the first time covering me in her juices. "I need you inside me now," she whispered in my ear.

"Besides," she said softly, "I want to feel your cock inside me. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my pussy."

Lucy turned away toward the window/ "This is where you stand to watch me," she said, as she offered me her perfect ass. I positioned myself behind her and slipped my cock into her wet pussy and started to pound away. She hiked up her dress and bent over placing one hand on the mirror. I moved up against her, my cock probing. Lucy used her hand to massage my balls, enjoying the feeling of my cock thrust deep inside her.

Lucy knew I was about to cum deep inside her and moved forward. My cock slid out of her, and she turned to face me, again taking my cock into her mouth, milking me dry, swallowing every last drop of my cum..

"I'm nearly done," Lucy said, as she released my cock from her mouth, "I'm going to take this in my ass before I go home."

Yes, I thought, as my wife will not permit this.

Lucy used her own juices and fingered her little hole. As I watched, this made me instantly hard again and desperate to enjoy anal for the first time.

"You need to be gentle as I have never had a cock as big as yours. Only my boyfriend who is much smaller."

She offered up her ass and added some baby oil which was beside the bed, and coated my cock with a film. Using her free hand, she escorted my cock slowly and gently into her wet ass, taking me in bit by bit. After getting the okay, I thrust with energy, feeling her every contour through my cock again and again.

My balls softly slapped against her rear as I thrust. I held onto her hips with my hands. As I thrust, I slid my hands up her firm stomach to cup her big breasts for the first time. They felt warm and soft as I caressed them with my hands. My fingers worked to find her nipples which were stiff and large. When I did, I pinched her nipples between my fingers, causing her to gasp.

"Oh, that's it, yes, pinch my nipples harder," she breathed, "I'm cumming."

Lucy's back arched and I exploded inside her. In waves of pleasure my cock pulsed cum deep inside her ass. I could feel my cum push into her wetness. I continued to thrust until my orgasm began to subside.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "God that was great," I whispered, "You had better go home."

She washed and dressed, we kissed fully for the first time. She thanked me before she left, promising a steamy show the following Saturday evening.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors