Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend away

"Mistress corrupts her lover"

3
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It is the first time we have been away together. A few days in a new city, a chance to explore each other outside of the stresses and distractions of our everyday lives. Yesterday was perfect - a long train journey, a couple of glasses of Champagne, the surreptitious fondlings in the half empty first class carriage. The vigorous fuck - fast, hungry - that is inevitable after so much time apart, and the slow love making as we settle in together for the night. Curling up in his strong arms as we drift softly in and out of sleep.

I wake up to his soft lips slowly working their way up my thigh, and my legs part automatically to give him access to what he loves most, my soft moans of pleasure in that state between sleep and wake. This pleasure, the way he knows exactly how to get the best reaction from my body feels like a dream anyway.

A leisurely breakfast in bed, we each pick out our favourite section of the Saturday paper, commenting occasionally to each other on something of interest, but perfectly comfortable in the silence and the slight haze of post-coital bliss.

"Let's go dancing tonight" I suggest.

His eyes crinkle in that irresistible way of his, the corners of his mouth breaking into that slight smile that melts my heart as he looks back at me.

"Ok then. As long as you realise that I will only be watching".

It is at times like this that the age difference becomes apparent, and I feel a little like a rebellious teenager, but he seems keen on the idea, and I can't wait to be out in public with him, to feel his eyes on me as I take to the dance floor.

***************

I am showered, sat in a towel as I do my make up in front of the mirror. It is his turn in the shower, the door ajar, and my eyes keep wandering to catch a glimpse of him working the soap over the taut contours of his body, feeling my cunt throb at the thought of those beautifully masculine hands working their way over all my favourite parts of him. My make up done, I slip my new dress over my head and slip on my heels, examining the end result in the mirror. I see his naked reflection walking up behind me, his stunning cock rock hard. I work hard to maintain my composure but he knows exactly what he does to me.

I stand up, and devour his mouth with mine. With these heels, we are almost the same height, and his bulge pressing against me does nothing to help my wetness. I am going to have to change my knickers.

"How about a quickie before we go out?" he whispers into my ear.

Before I really know what I am doing, I have grabbed him by the throat and he is pushed up against the wall. He is far stronger than me, of course, but I have taken him by surprise, and I can see that familiar shift behind his green eyes. Just, I imagine, as he can see the shift behind mine. In this position, my vice-like grip around his throat, I can feel his pulse beneath my palm quicken, the weight seems to lift from his shoulders and he appears vulnerable, at peace.

"No. Tonight we are going to play by my rules" I whisper back.

"Kneel on the floor while I pick out what you will be wearing".

He does as instructed. Tamely, without questioning. So different from the man who only an hour or so before had been guiding me through the busy streets, flirting idly with the sexy receptionist, berating me for soaking the bathroom floor after my shower.

"Did I say you could look at me, slut?? Keep your head down". The slight sting to my hand as it strikes his cheek.

He obeys silently, the mark on his cheek reddening quickly, but he makes no complaint.

Knelt like that, head down, my first thought is that he looks like he is knelt in prayer before an alter. Only the raging erection prevents him from being a Michaelangelo sculpture. David has nothing on him.

I walk over to the wardrobe and pick out my favourite of his suits, beautifully cut, setting off his figure perfectly, and I take it over to him. He doesn't look up as I walk up to him, my crotch level with the top of his head as I slip off my drenched knickers.

I walk over to the bed and lay the suit on the bed. "You can stand and get dressed now".

He gets up and finds the suit on the bed, a look of relief as he sees that what I have picked out is actually what he would have chosen himself.

"And you are to wear these tonight" I say, thrusting my recently removed knickers at him. He goes to speak, but I cover his lips with my hand, and he thinks better of it. I know him. Know he hates the idea of feeling humiliated, but in the state he is in, and in this mood that I am in, he knows he cannot refuse, and he takes them from me, slipping them up his muscular thighs.

I take a step back to admire him, his cheeks flushed. The juxtaposition of the soft, feminine silk with his defined, muscular torso, the thick, throbbing cock that has given me so many hours of pleasure - the tip of it poking out the top, unable to stay restrained by the pants. I have never seen anything so exquisite.

He is unable to meet my eye now. He still looks so dignified to me, standing strong, silent, head bowed.

"You will not have to dance tonight. When we get to the club, you are going to sit at the bar and you will spend the evening watching me. I am going to seduce someone in front of you, we will bring him back, and after you have watched me fuck him, you are going to suck him off".

I relish the disgust in his eyes.

********************************************

The club is busy. I am in my element - I love the gay scene. The cheesy music, being surrounded by pretty men. Being the centre of attention with my flamboyant charm. 99% of the men have no interest in me, of course, but there are always a few. On the look out for a fag hag, with very little competition in catching the straight women.

I am surveying the room, trying to spot a potential candidate. My eyes keep straying towards you. You magnetise me, your eyes never moving away from me, and all I really want to do is grab you by the hands and whisk you away down the nearest dark alley, but the thought of my favourite lips wrapped around a hot young cock keeps me focussed on the job.

Then out of the corner of my eye I spot another pair of eyes on me.

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

I glance over and fix my stare on this stranger. He is only about 21 or 22, and he has a pretty, boyish face. Slender, and probably around the same height as me barefoot, although I tower over him in my heels. He will do nicely.

He looks away, but my gaze doesn't falter and when he looks back, I give him a smile and begin my approach........

**************************************************

I am on automatic pilot as I seduce him. Textbook moves – the lascivious glances at his lips as I lean in closer, the quick flutters of my blood red nails across his forearm. Prey for the predator. He doesn’t really stand a chance. Captive to my feminine charms. Feeling your eyes boring right to the core of me.

It has worked. He leans in for a kiss and I encourage it. It is a brash kiss, a kiss of inexperience and as my tongue works against his, I think of your delicate kisses and am, in some way, relieved but wholly unsurprised that this sloppy encounter is doing nothing for me – that it is purely the thought of what will happen later that wrenches my stomach with lust.

You watch me whisper into his ear, plotting, his gaze following my finger as I point in your direction.

I walk towards you, have missed you, crave being next to you.

“You go on ahead and warm the bed”. The lingering kiss as he, momentarily becomes the voyeur. A part of something far more powerful.

***********************************************************

I open the door and lead him through it. You are sat on the sofa in the corner, still in your suit with a glass of whisky in your hand. The boy seems nervous, but I lead him over to the bed by his cock, easing him in with soft kisses as I begin to undress him, all the while seemingly oblivious to your presence, until he is standing naked in front of me. I cast an appreciative eye over him – his erect cock is surprisingly large for such a small chap – visually, this is just what I was hoping for.

He keeps glancing across at you, and it is apparent that he is in this for the two of us – that while I was the catalyst, his desires are split both ways, and for brief moments it crosses my mind that his attentions are straying away from me. I can see this unnerves you, and in turn pleases me.

You still sit in the corner. Quietly.

I push the boy down on the bed, straddling him between my stockinged thighs in one fell swoop, as I tear my dress over my head. Braless, the sight of my tits firmly brings his attentions back to where they should be. I slip a condom over his tumescent young cock – this is mechanics, not intimacy – pull my knickers to one side and force him into me. I glance at him, before fixing eye contact with you. The contrast all apparent between this sweet, pretty but uninspiring boy beneath me and the man who has captured the whole of me. I ride up and down on him, enjoying the feeling of being filled by something new – watching the changes in your expression, never taking my eyes off you while I get him off.

A groan. It didn’t take long. I slide off him.

The boy looks spent, but then, he has youth on his side.

Even after removing the condom, I can see his cum glistening up the shaft of his cock. I slide my hand over my cunt and rub it over his cock, just to give you some sense of familiarity, of pleasure for what you are about to do.

I glance over to you.

“Your turn”

I walk over to you and grab you by the hair, pulling you forward. You are standing in front of the boy, still fully clothed. I am behind you. I slide my hand down your trousers, beneath the secret knickers, and finger your hole as I whisper into your ear

“I want you to do this for me. To enjoy it for my pleasure. Take him in your mouth”.

I pull away from you, and place myself next to the boy to take my seat for the show.

You move your mouth towards him, and lick tentatively at the tip of his cock, looking at me. Pleading with me.

“Go on. Swallow it”.

I can see the boy is starting to get hard again at your licking, the juices of our fucking still obvious, glistening in the soft light. You close your eyes for a second, and take the length of him down your throat.

“Open your eyes! Look into mine while you pleasure him”.

The boy is nothing but an object now. A test of your submission. The mental image of his cock inside your mouth will become my wank fodder for weeks.

I look deep inside you as you work your tongue up and down his member. You are good at this. A man’s instinct for sucking cock, inside knowledge. Just as a woman knows exactly which part of a cunt will bring the deepest moans of satisfaction.

The boy is about to reach climax.

“He is coming. Don’t take your eyes off me!!”

I watch you grimace as his bursts of warm, sweet semen fill your mouth, but you don’t lose contact with me for a second.

“Swallow all of it. I don’t want you to waste a drop”

You pull your mouth away, and the boys cock lies twitching next to you, but nothing spills from your mouth. I feel such a rush of affection.

The boy seems keen to go now, and as far as I am concerned, I can’t get rid of him quickly enough. I thank him as he dresses and give him a companiable hug as he leaves. He has enjoyed himself, I have enjoyed myself.

****************************************************

I close the door as he walks out, and turn to you.

“I am proud of you tonight. You can take off that suit now”.

I watch you as you undress, stripped back down to my knickers, your cock showing the beginnings of that unused erection from far too many hours ago. It seems a lifetime ago that I was telling you to put them on, but events have taken a full circle, and there you are, standing in the same spot as before we left for the evening.

“Take them off now. It is your turn for a treat.....”

Published 
Written by tabooshka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments