Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend with Carleigh

"Carleigh had not been successful with guys, but then we met online and I flew to meet her..."

8
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Weekend with Carleigh

The plane banked to the left, aligning itself with the runway in preparation to land. Looking out the window I could see the university campus off in the distance. Soon I would be there, finishing the plans that we had made.

After landing and gathering my bag, I rented a car and drove toward campus. There were two motels on my list to check out, one of which I was going to rent a room for the weekend. After checking both of them out I decided on the Fairfield Inn on University Park Drive, a modest hotel yet not a dive. I was very specific on the room I wanted, and when I spoke with the clerk, she advised me the room was available. It was the end unit on the second floor facing the road. From the balcony I could look north and see the campus. A lot of students walked by on the way to and from campus.

Carleigh and I had met on the internet at an erotic story website. We developed a friendship and our chat conversations were easy. Even though there was an age difference with me being in my 50’s and she only 18, we seemed to have a lot in common. She was not very experienced and I on the other hand, had many years in which to gain the experience that she craved. When we finally decided to meet, we were both excited with anticipation and nervous about it at the same time.

Carleigh’s last class of the day was over at 2:00 pm and I planned to be there when she was free. Driving to the campus I called her cell phone and let her know where I was waiting. At 2:20 pm I saw her walking toward the car, overnight bag in one hand. She looked just like the picture she had shared with me, but in reality she was even more attractive. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her oval shaped face and her eyes sparkled with anticipation. Wearing a white blouse and navy skirt that ended about 4 inches above her knees, I knew she was dressed to impress. She had told me her normal attire was blue jeans and sweatshirt.

I reached over and opened the door for her, and she smiled broadly as she threw her bag into the back seat. Climbing into car her skirt rose even higher, exposing more of her skin.

“Hi, very nice to meet you” she said, smiling broadly. “Honestly, I didn’t think you would show. That’s the kind of luck I seem to have with guys.”

Leaning over I kissed her lightly on the lips. “I’m not like most guys.” I told her. When I say I’m going to do something, I always follow through. Are you sure you’re up for this? Spending the weekend with a stranger?”

“Well, you’re hardly a stranger. We’ve been chatting online now for how many months? I do admit that I’m a bit nervous.” She replied.

“Understandable” I replied as I started the car in motion. Driving to the hotel we were there in no time. After parking the car I grabbed her bag and got out, walking around to open the passenger door.

She looked up at me with a puzzled look on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing, I’m just not used to a guy opening the door for me.”

Reaching down I took her hand and helped her from the car. “The room is up there, on the end.”

As I followed her up the stairs to the second floor balcony, I was treated to a beautiful view up her skirt. Approaching the door, I dropped the bag next to the door and turned her around to face me. I bent down and kissed her deeply, my tongue probing into her mouth, tasting her. She sighed and returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I broke the kiss and asked, “Do you still want to go forward to this weekend? It’s not too late to turn back.”

She looked into my eyes and replied, “I’m nervous about it, but yes I want to go forward. I told you before; you can have me, do with me what you will. I’ve gotten to know you online and I trust you.”

With that answer I kissed her again, turned her around, her back to me. Standing next to the rail, we could look out and see the cars in the lot, the students walking past the hotel, the campus off to the left. I held her close to me and began kissing her neck and ears. She moaned loudly and relaxed, leaning against me. My hand moved up from her waist and grabbed her breast, squeezing. I pinched her nipple and rubbed her. My other hand went to her skirt hem and raised it up, exposing her panties to the students walking by. I grabbed her mons and began rubbing her slit through her panties, feeling her juices beginning to flow.

“What are you doing?” she nervously asked me. “People can see us.”

“Yes, people can see us” I replied. “I’m showing them that you are mine, and I’m going to have my way with you. Do you want to stop the weekend now?”

“No” she murmured softly. "Don’t stop.”

I began to unbutton her blouse and pulled it from her skirt. I moved my hand under her now exposed bra, squeezing her tits, feeling her erect nipple between my fingers. Pulling the bra up, her tits were now exposed to whomever happened by. Three students, two guys and a girl saw us and stopped to watch. Reaching back I unhooked her bra and pulled her blouse and bra off and dropped it on the balcony. Unfastening her skirt I let it drop as well, next to her blouse.

“Can we go inside?” she asked.

“In a few minutes, I’m not finished yet. I want them to see what we are going to do this weekend. I want them to watch me fuck you.”

I massaged her bare breasts, tweaking her nipples, now erect from the cool breeze as well as the passion that was building inside her. My other hand slipped inside her panties, my finger sliding into her slit, rubbing her. Her warm juices lubricated my finger as I finger fucked her. Moaning louder, she sighed with pleasure. Hooking my finger around the waistband I pulled her panties down and let them slide to the floor.

She was now totally nude, and a few more people, mostly students stopped and watched us. One couple was kissing and fondling each other while one male student was stroking his hard cock through his jeans.

I pressed against her so she could feel my hard cock through my trousers. “Loosen my belt and unhook my pants.” I told her, as I squeezed her tits.

She obediently reached behind her back and found my belt. After unbuttoning my slacks and lowering my zipper my pants fell to the floor. I left the attention I was giving her pussy momentarily to slide my underwear down, releasing my hard cock. With my hand I aimed it between her legs and began rubbing her camel toe with the tip of my cock.

“Guide my cock into your honey pot.” I told her.

Obediently she reached between her legs and grabbed my pole, guiding it into her wet slit. Placing the head of my swollen cock into her slit I slowly pushed in, her tight pussy opening to receive me. Moaning with pleasure, she bent over and grabbed the rail to balance herself. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my shaft and began slowly stroking in and out of her wet pussy. As I fucked her from behind, more passersby stopped to watch us. A couple of guys pulled their manhood from their pant and were jacking off, one couple was fondling each other, yet one young woman stood there with her hand inside her jeans, rubbing her pussy.

Carleigh’s moans were louder now and the crowd was able to hear her noises. “Oh, yes…. Fuck me…. Fuck me…” she said, oblivious to the crowd that had gathered below us.

Her hips were bucking against me as I thrust into her… I could feel the cum in my balls boiling, anxiously waiting to explode forth and fill her core.

“Oh god…. Oh god…. I’m cumming!” she screamed, as my jism shot into her honey pot.

My balls pumped cum into her, filling her until it began oozing from her slit and began running down her leg. I held onto her as she slumped from exhaustion, keeping her from falling.

I slid my now limp cock from her sweetness and pulled her up, turning her around. As we kissed, we again became aware of the crowd of about 20 people that were standing in the parking lot watching. A few cheered and whistled, most clapped at being able to witness our sexual union. One student shouted for us to fuck again. We just waved Carleigh’s face red from embarrassment. Picking up our clothes, I handed her the key to the door then grabbed her bag. Once inside the room, we embraced, kissing deeply.

“Are you still up for the weekend?” I asked her.

“Yes, I’m looking forward to it. That was embarrassing if I stop and think about it, but damn, it was erotic. You are only the second guy I’ve been with, and the first time was not at all satisfying. I never thought I’d be able to fuck in public, but man, what a rush that was.”

“We’re just getting started, there’s much more to come.” I replied.

I leaned over and kissed her again, our tongues dancing and probing. Pushing back toward the bed, my cock was rising and getting hard again. When we reached the bed she fell backward, pulling me with her. I moved my mouth down and began sucking on her tits, rubbing my tongue around her erect nipples. She moaned with pleasure and placed her hands on the back of my head.

Moving down her body, I kissed a path down her stomach, to her navel, then lower to her womanhood. I inhaled deeply of her musk, nuzzling in her pubic patch, my tongue running up and down her slit. She moaned and opened her legs to me, giving me free access.

Teasing her with my tongue, I rubbed up and down her slit, occasionally thrusting my tongue deep into her. I lapped up her flowing juices, now mixed with cum from our fuck on the balcony. My lips captured her clit, sucking it into my mouth. My tongue began to run circles around it, causing Carleigh to yelp with pleasure.

“I’ve never had that done before” she gasped, her breath taken by the pleasure.

“There are many things we’re going to do before the weekend is over with that you haven’t done before” I replied. “From our conversations, you seem to be almost virgin, you haven’t experienced anything except for that one guy that did a ‘wham bam see you later ma’am’ and from your description, he did you no favors.”

As I continued to suck on her clit, she tightened her muscles, the coming orgasm beginning to overcome her. She screamed out with pleasure as I inserted my finger in her pussy, still sucking on her clit. Her juices again gushed forth, covering my face with her nectar. Losing control of her body, she shuddered with pleasure, her legs moving without control.

After the waves of pleasure subsided, she lay still, catching her breath. I rose up, looking across her breasts to her face… it was glowing from waves of pleasure that had washed over her. I kissed her pussy then moved up, kissing her stomach, then her tits, sucking on her nipples. She moaned again with the pleasure of soft kisses on her body.

I moved up, my knees pushing her legs apart, my hard shaft quivering from anticipation. She reached up and grabbed my head, pulling me down to kiss her. Lowering my body my cock brushed across her pussy, inciting her kisses to become more passionate. She reached down and guided my shaft into her love hole as I lowered my body onto hers. My cock pushed into her hot slit, her juices lubricating my shaft for easier access. I thrust slowly in and out of her; her moans of pleasure became louder with each thrust. She began to move her hips with mine, fucking me, reaching for more and more pleasure. As we moved in unison my balls gently slapped against her ass, stimulating her even more.

“Oh god…. I’ve never been fucked like this……” she moaned between clenched teeth. “ohhhhh……. I’m cumming! I’m cumming!

She began screaming with pleasure as my balls tightened, and my jism started shooting into her wet pussy. Spurt after spurt filled her, until my balls were drained. After our mutual orgasm she rolled over on her side and I dropped to the bed next to her, my now shrinking cock still inside her.

As we lay there facing each other, kissing, our breath slowed down to a more normal pace.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

Kissing her softly, my tongue exploring the depths of her mouth, I held her close, feeling her erect nipples press against my chest. My now limp member began growing again.

Breaking our kiss she said, “Damn…. You’re getting hard again?”

“Yeah, I replied…. “You do that to me… But, we aren’t going to fuck again right now. We will after we return from dinner though. Let’s get cleaned up and grab a bite. I have a lot planned for you this weekend”

I pulled my cock out of her and stood next to the bed. Still laying there she reached out and grabbed my semi-erect cock. Squeezing and pulling it she looked up at me and smiled, finishing with a kiss on the tip.

“Come on, we need to clean up a bit. More of this after we return.” I said.

She stood up and padded to the bathroom, her cute ass swaying side to side. Turning on the shower she climbed in and beckoned me to follow. Not one to turn down a coed shower I willingly obliged.

Standing behind her I took the bar of soap and lathered up her tits, squeezing her nipples occasionally. She returned the favor, reaching behind her and lathering my cock, jacking me while she cleaned me. My cock got so hard I couldn’t pass up the opportunity in front of me. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed the head against the lips of her pussy. Moaning with pleasure at the feeling of my cock pressing into her slit, she bent over and backed in to me, pressing, pressing for more. Spreading her legs allowed her lips to part, giving my cock freedom to slide in. As I buried my cock into her, she pushed back, enveloping my entire shaft. Her moans got louder as I began the rhythm of fucking slowly in and out of her. Her hands pressed against the wall, giving her the leverage to push back against my raging cock. I could feel my balls begin to stir, cum starting to move, ready to fill this honey hole.

“Damn, I’m going to cum….”

“Don’t… not yet.” She replied, pulling her pussy off of me. Turning around quickly and dropping to her knees, she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking. As my cum exploded, racing up the tube she began to swallow and suck. Taking all of my cum she looked up at me, her mouth filled with cock. When I finished cumming, she smiled, sucked the last drops into her mouth, and removed my now limp cock from her mouth.

“I wanted that ever since you picked me up.” She said, grinning.

“You’ll get it again and then some. We have all weekend.” I replied. “Now, it’s time to go out to eat.”

After dressing for dinner we chatted as we drove to the restaurant. She talked about school, the classes she was taking and her free time activities.

I told her about my time in college, what I did after graduation, and what I was doing now. The conversation flowed easily, like we had known each other a long time. People in the restaurant looked at us and smiled, assuming she was my daughter. If only they knew.

After dinner I picked up the tab and paid, then asked “Would you like to go get a drink?”

“I’m not old enough” she replied.

“I think we can deal with that. There’s a place up the road, about 15 minutes out of town I’d like to take you to. And I don’t think they’ll be asking for your age.”

As we drove north, she reached over and took my hand. “Thanks for coming up for the weekend.” She said.

It’s absolutely my pleasure.” I replied.

We pulled into the parking lot about 25 minutes later. There weren’t many cars, but the evening was still early. I walked around and opened the door taking her hand. She swung her legs out of the car, the short skirt riding about 6 inches above her knees.

“I didn’t know this place was here” she said. “How did you find it?”

“A friend of mine told me about it. He and some of his friends used to drive up here when he was going to Michigan State. They’d take a weekend and drive up here to Central Michigan and party. One of his friends’ girlfriend worked here.”

As we entered the bouncer came over. Spotting Carleigh as my companion, he smiled and said “Hi, there’s no cover charge for couples. You arrived at a good time. Another half an hour and you wouldn’t be able to get a table.”

We found a table not far from the stage, but somewhat secluded. I ordered drinks for us and we continued our conversation.

“What kind of place is this?”

“It’s a gentleman’s club” I replied. “There are plenty of dancers to entertain, and from what I hear a lot of couples come here as well. Have you ever been to an adult club?”

“No but I’ve heard about them. I’ve heard that there are girls that get up and strip and sometimes have sex on the stage.”

I saw a pretty redhead over by the bar wearing a negligee and a g-string looking our way so I motioned her over. “Hi, I’m Fran, what’s your pleasure?”

I dropped a twenty on the table and said “Will that get a table dance?”

She picked up the bill and sticking it in her waist band said ‘sure.”

She waved to the guy in the sound booth and he started a song that a lot of girls dance to. She removed her negligee while dancing and soon was wearing only her g-string. Her hand went to her pussy and she started fingering her self while dancing. Carleigh’s eyes were transfixed on the pretty woman dancing for us. I placed my hand on Carleigh’s leg and moved up under her skirt, my fingers running circles on her thigh, getting closer and closer to her honey pot. As the dance came to an end, Fran took her fingers and stuck them in my mouth, watching Carleigh’s reaction. After licking her fingers, I pulled her over for a kiss. I whispered to her, “Now, do the same for my companion.”

Fran quickly obliged, running her fingers into her pussy then giving them to Carleigh to lick. Carleigh took them into her mouth and after cleaning them, Fran bent over and kissed Carleigh, her tongue forcing into her mouth.

I dropped another twenty on the table and Fran took it and walked away. “Let me know if I can do any more for you two.” She said as she walked away.

Soon the place was packed, mostly guys, but a few other couples were there. The guys were trying to crowd around the stage and stick dollar bills into the dancer’s waist bands, hoping for a feel. 3 guys were sitting at a table close to us, their attention being drawn between the strippers on stage, the topless waitresses and Carleigh.

“Carleigh, what did you think about Fran’s dance? You think you’d like to dance like that for me?”

“I’m not sure… I’m not any good at dancing.”

“Just get up and start dancing, moving to the music. Let the music move you, do what comes natural.”

Carleigh got up with the next song and began to imitate the dancers she had seen on the stage.

“Take off your blouse, then your skirt.” I said.

She smiled at me. The alcohol had eased her inhibitions and she began to unbutton her blouse, soon taking it off. The guys at the next table had quit looking at the stage and were now riveted on Carleigh. As she continued to dance, she dropped her skirt on the floor, now dancing in front of me wearing only bra and panties. A few more guys saw what was happening at our table and started to watch us. Carleigh continued to dance; I motioned to her to unhook her bra. She was hesitant, so I stood up and unhooked it for her. I reached down and opened my trousers, pulling my hard cock out. Carleigh reached down for my erection and her bra fell from her tits. Her nipples were now standing at attention, waiting to be sucked. I noticed the guys at the next table had taken their cocks out and were stroking them while watching her.

The song ended, leaving Carleigh standing there wearing only her panties. I took her hand and pulled her to me, kissing her deeply. My other hand went to her tits, rubbing her nipples.

“You are so beautiful” I said. “I want to fuck you right now.”

A scared look crossed her face. “I’m not sure about that.”

“Trust me, you’ll enjoy it.” I said, pulling her close. “And this particular place, a lot of swingers come in here, they enjoy watching as well as participating.”

I pushed her down on the table and pulled her legs up. Grabbing the band of her panties, I pulled them off, exposing her honey pot to all in the immediate area. Bending over I kissed her again, my tongue exploring her sweet mouth. She returned the kiss, losing herself in the feeling.

I started rubbing her clit, feeling her flowing juices on my hand. The guys at the next table had all their cocks out, stroking as hard as they could. Moving down her body, I sucked her nipples into my mouth, playing with first one, then the other. Carleigh was moaning loudly, no longer caring who was watching or hearing her pleasure.

I finger fucked her as I kissed and sucked on her tits, her hips now moving up and down, fucking my fingers with abandon. I stood up and dropped my trousers and briefs on the floor and moved my cock to her slit. As I slid into her wet slit, she let out a groan of pleasure. The guys at the next table had come over and were standing around us, their cocks in hand, hoping I would share.

“Not sharing her tonight guys, but I will let you finger fuck her when I’m done so you can taste her juices.”

Carleigh looked up at me and smiled, pleasure rolling over her face. She bucked her hips up, drawing my cock deep into her core, now fucking me with abandon. She no longer cared who was watching us. As my rod moved in and out of her, she moved in rhythm with me, like we had been fucking for years.

Suddenly Carleigh let out a scream of pleasure, wrapping her legs around me and grabbing my arms as her orgasm flowed over her in waves. Her pleasure was enough to cause my seed to flow in jets out of my cock into her hot honey hole. My cock stayed imbedded in her warmth as I filled her womb with my seed.

When I was spent, I slowly pulled my limp cock from the prize and took a step back. Carleigh lay on the table with her eyes closed. Motioning to the close observers, I motioned for them to step up and start fingering her sticky wet hole.

With a guy on each side of her, they began to massage her womanhood, taking turns playing with her clit and sliding their fingers into her. Carleigh moaned with new pleasure, and opening her eyes realized it wasn’t me giving her pleasure. When she saw me standing between her legs, she relaxed and reached out and took two cocks into her hands and began stroking them. This was more than the guys had thought would happen and they began paying more attention to her hot pussy.

As they brought her to another climax, they couldn’t control themselves any longer and semen began spurting out of their cocks onto Carleigh’s abdomen. As their spurts subsided, she let go of their now limp cocks and began rubbing their sperm on her body.

They guys thanked me for allowing them to pleasure her and thanked her for jacking them off. Then they were gone.

Soon it was time for us to go, and I helped Carleigh with her clothes and walked her to the door.

As we left, the manage came over and thanked us for making it an enjoyable evening for both their guests and the club staff, who really did appreciate the customers being pro-active in establishing sexual energy at the club.

As we drove back to the hotel Carleigh was quiet, leaning against me with her eyes closed. Soon we were at the hotel and as I walked her to the room, my arm around her, she looked up and smiled. “You don’t think badly of me for wanking those guys, do you?”

“No, I’m glad you did. It was erotic for me to see you receiving pleasure. And if I wasn’t so possessive of you this weekend, I would have probably shared you, letting you fuck them.”

“So what’s left for the weekend?” she asked.

Well, it’s only Friday night, I’m not leaving until Sunday night. We have the whole weekend ahead of us to explore, and work on ideas to see what we can do...” as I closed the door behind us.

To be continued…..

Published 
Written by beachbum6031
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments