Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Back

3
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
As I sit at my desk at work, desperately trying to finish up for the day, I can't help thinking about you. Glancing at the clock every two seconds, feeling like an eternity has passed seems to make time go by even more slowly, more slowly than I ever thought possible.

It has been an entire eight days and seven hours since you had to leave to travel for work and eight days and nine hours since you last had your wicked way with me. These last eight days and soon to be eight hours have been an excruciatingly painful wait to have your body pressed against mine. Since you've been gone, all I've been able to think about was your return and how I would greet you.

Time. It's time. I grab my handbag and quickly power walk out of the office, noticeably quickly as several people ask why I'm in such a hurry. If only they knew what I had in store for you!

On my way home, I stop off to pick up your favourite meal from your favourite restaurant to have ready for your arrival. During the drive back, all I think about is how excited I am to see you and if you'll be as excited as I am, tapping the steering wheel impatiently.

Pulling up in the drive, humming to myself happily, I grab my handbag and bag of goodies that I got for you, I almost skip to the front door and slide my keys into the lock. I throw my keys in the dish sitting on the table by the door and spin round to smell something familiar and unexpected.

Entering the dining room, I see my favourite meal already sitting on a beautifully laid table. I laugh to myself, enraged that you beat me to it and made me believe you would be home later but my annoyance quickly returns to excitement as I feel you slip in behind me, gently wrapping your arms around my waist from behind and whispering "surprise!" in my ear.

You swivel me round to kiss me, first on the neck, then up to nibble lightly on my ear and finally a long and slow kiss on the lips, letting your tongue ever so slightly touch mine, teasing me, all the while one of your hands holding the back of my head, gripping onto my long red hair and your other hand has made its way to my behind. "God, I've missed that ass!" you exclaim as you pull yourself away.

You look me right in the eye, and without words, we instantly agree that the food can wait, our burning desires cannot. As you remove my sexily fitted blazer, you are instantly drawn to my cleavage below my blouse, highlighted by my sexy new underwear. As you simultaneously kiss me passionately and unbutton my shirt, I'm glad I decided to get sexy this morning just in case I would be delayed in getting to you.

With one flick of the wrist, my shirt is now on the floor and yours is fully unbuttoned. Unable to contain myself, I pull you close for a deep, passionate kiss and you lead me towards the kitchen. You pull away long enough to hand me a glass of wine and take a swig of your own as you drink in the image of me in my tight black pencil skirt, skimming every inch of my ass incredibly well, my dainty red heels and eye up my new lacy black bra which cheekily lets you see my nipples as they become more erect with excitement.

As I slowly drink my wine, you undo your belt and trousers, letting them fall around your ankles, all the while never breaking eye contact. You step out of your trousers, take another sip of your wine and nod to me, indicating that it is now my turn.

I put my wine down and unzip my skirt, turning around and bending over from the waist as slowly as I can to skim my skirt over my ass and let it drop past my knees into a heap on the floor, giving you your favourite view of my perky behind, which you can now see is perfectly framed in a matching lacy black thong and a black suspender belt holding up the sexiest of stockings. I straighten up and look over my shoulder to see you biting your lip and I can see the bulge in your underwear jump.

Having the ability to make you so excited arouses me even more. I strut towards you, my heels clicking on the tiled floor. With every click I see your grin widen just a little bit more with anticipation. I reach you and with the palm of my right hand against your chest, I push you backwards towards the counter. As you grab my neck and pull me in for a kiss, I feel your heartbeat quicken and almost burst through your chest.

Sliding my hands down to your waist, I stretch the waistband of your briefs and push them down, releasing your rock hard cock as it springs out to greet me. Our lips are inseparable as your tongue delves into my mouth, intertwined with my own. With our hands exploring, I pull away gasping as you smoothly slide my thong to one side and I feel your finger inside me. Unable to withstand any more tension, you grab me by the ass and lift me up, setting me on the kitchen counter, luckily the perfect height for you to fuck me. Even though you've denied it many times and winked cheekily when I mention it, I still think you had it set at this height on purpose!

Not wasting any time with removing my panties, you just slip them back to the side as you continue to finger me slowly, tempting me more and more as each second passes. Spreading my juices between my lips and up to my clit as you circle it, you laugh softly between kisses at your ability to make me squirm with pleasure and anticipation.

Doing your damnedest to make me wait, you pull back and look me right in the eye as you rub the tip of your rigid penis against my slit. The more you rub it, the harder I bite down on my lip, trying to stop myself from screaming, begging you to just get inside me already, I know that's what you want.

The head of your throbbing member is now drenched in my juices when you finally feel the time is right to push into me, making me inhale deeply and throw my head back in relief.

KatelinEvanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatelinEvanss

The feeling of you plunging into me feels incredible, better than I remembered. It had been eight days since I last gripped your neck and moaned while you pounded me and my god, was this teasing making up for our time apart.

As you speed up, I pull you closer to kiss you, only for you to pull away, teasing me even more. Lifting me from the kitchen counter, but still inside me and grasping my ass, you transported me from the kitchen to the living room, sitting down on the couch, leaving me straddling you.

Finally, pinning your arms to the couch above your head, it is my turn to take control. I begin slowly sliding up and down your shaft. My turn to tease means I can go as shallow as I want, sliding down to let just the tip of you enter me, as your throw your head back and then quickly back to me again, the look in your eyes pleading for me to take your full length in.

Letting go of your hands, I brace myself on the back of the couch and begin to bounce quickly and hard, taking you into me completely. You reach behind my back and easily remove my bra and then wrap your hands around my waist, making sure I keep up the pace and taking my left breast into your mouth, I can taste the finish line in sight. You know how much I love it when you suck on my nipples and dart your tongue over them so quickly.

I have to pull away and lean back, taking a breather. I know that I may not last much longer and you sense this. With your pulsating dick still inside me, you grab my ass once more and wrapping my legs around your waist, you hold tight and stand up, carrying me to our next destination.

I assumed you had planned to take me to bed, but my body wants and needs you right here, right now. I clench every muscle in my body, constricting my already tight pussy walls around your cock and rhythmically squeeze with all my might. This has just the effect I thought it would as you gasp and I feel you go weak beneath me, we reach the staircase just in time and you carefully lower me onto the stairs.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I lean myself back on my elbows, allowing you to slide out slowly and not breaking eye contact, I bite my lip and turn around onto all fours on the stairs, getting my hot sex at perfect waist level for you, looking back at you over my shoulder. "It's not going to spank itself, you know!" I remind you, as if you needed any extra encouragement and you raise your right hand threateningly. You swing down quickly but stop at the very last second and instead plant a kiss on my right ass cheek, making me giggle innocently.

You don't retreat, but instead, your lips linger and I feel you move lower as your warm breath caresses my drenched lips. Hovering millimetres away, you blow softly and make me tingle for a moment before I feel your tongue take one long sensuous lick of me after another. Your teasing tongue picks up the pace as you lap up my sweet nectar, almost as if you were dying of thirst.

You must be well aware that my legs are getting weak with all of this attention and you hold my hips to keep me steady. I moan loudly, indicating that I'm getting dangerously close to ecstasy and you finally stop. You then stand up and stroke my back before you take your throbbing cock in your hand and guide it effortlessly into my dripping wet pussy.

Gliding in and out slowly, bringing me back down to earth, I relax even more as your right hand reaches around to stroke my right breast and tease my erect nipple. Using my breast to guide me, you pull me towards you, almost upright and continue to thrust. I feel your breath tickle my neck where you have swept my red curls to one side and you plant an open mouthed kiss on my shoulder as I moan.

I can feel your urgency as you drive are now driving into me like lightening, still rolling my nipple between the fingers of your right and hand your left hand has now reached round to tease my clit. The second I feel the tip of your fingers caress my bulging clit, my legs jolt with the electricity between us.

Both aware that the other is mere moments away from coming, we let go and go wild. You pinch my nipple and your fingers are massaging my clit more firmly as you crash into me, the sound of our bodies colliding barely audible over the sounds of my moans which are quickly becoming more high pitched and full of pleasure.

I feel your breath quicken against my exposed neck and the signs of you finishing push me over the edge, my body shakes and I use my hands to steady myself against the banister, as my legs tremble and my pussy convulses around you, still pounding me, but not for long.

You let out a half sigh, half moan as I feel you explode within me, your hands move to my waist in an attempt to now keep yourself upright. You continue to move in and out as I can feel you empty into me and our bodies melt against each other. We rest against the stairs for a moment, you regain your strength much more quickly than I do, my legs are still like jelly when you stand.

Knowing that you quite literally make me weak at the knees, you bend down to kiss me and slide one hand round my back and the other behind my knees, picking me up as I drape my arms around your neck and nuzzle into your chest, breathing in your sweet scent of sex and feeling my eyelids get heavy.

I open my eyes to find myself propped up in bed, surrounded by pillows and cushions with you walking towards me holding a tray. "So how about that dinner, hmm baby?"

Published 
Written by tequiero
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors