Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Dreams

"Morphia enables me to participate in erotic dreams that women are having about me."

26
20 Comments 20
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

Author's Notes

"Dare I cite Shakespeare? MERCUTIO. That dreamers often lie. ROMEO. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In bed asleep while they do dream things true. Romeo and Juliet 1.4"

My wife, Penny, was on the West Coast on business, so I was alone on my birthday and went to bed early. Barely asleep, I suddenly woke as if there had been a loud noise. Sitting up, I saw a face, seeming to float a few feet away.

“What the fuck!” I exclaimed, turning on the light.

Framed in long black hair, the pale face of a woman, dressed in a black leather catsuit, had created the illusion.

“Who are you? How did you get in here?” I demanded.

“I am Morphia,” her voice was musical. “You no doubt have heard of my most famous brother, Morpheus, but we have many siblings. I have entered your dream.”

I slapped my face painfully, making her laugh, “That doesn’t work. To your mind, this is as true as any other reality.”

Rifling through a hundred questions, I finally settled on, “Why are you here?”

She smiled, “I want to offer you a gift for twenty-four hours—just so I can enjoy watching what you do with it. Do you realize that five women will have erotic dreams about you tonight?”

I assumed one was my wife, but I had no guess about the others.

“I can put you in their dreams and you can affect how they proceed. I can adjust the circumstances and you will see how their dream-selves behave,” she continued. “I will accompany you for my entertainment, but only you will see or hear me.”

“Who are they?” My curiosity was piqued.

“The first is your ex-wife, Kendra. Because she is on the East Coast, she is falling asleep now. Here,” she handed me a carry-on bag that appeared out of nowhere. “It will contain anything you want.”

It was disorienting—but no more so than the past few minutes—to find myself standing in dawn light at Kendra’s front door. The hand luggage made me appear to have flown into town. I pressed the doorbell.

“What a coincidence!” she cried when she opened the door. “I was just thinking of you. I’m about to make breakfast. Would you like to join me?”

Seeing her in the flesh, in a manner of speaking, the bitterness of our breakup returned. She had taunted that I was too much of a “nice guy” when she cheated on me with a “bad boy” before filing for divorce.

“Not exactly,” I said. “It’s my birthday. I think you should serve me breakfast.” Reaching into my bag, my hand found what I wanted. “Put these on,” I ordered, handing her several items.

“Ohhhkaaay,” she said slowly, interest eroding resistance. Perhaps my uncharacteristic assertiveness intrigued her. She returned in a few minutes, wearing high heels, stockings, garter belt, thong panties, and a corset, all in traditional black. My groin throbbed at the erotic vision.

Kendra quickly made us some ham and eggs, hash browns, and toast. When she set the plate in front of me, I noticed she had broken one of the egg yolks.

“What’s this?” I accused, pointing at the flaw.

“Sorry, it’s that new spatula. It’s too thick,” she explained.

As we ate, I learned she hardly remembered the guy she had dumped me for; there had been a series of sleazeballs since.

“Let me see that utensil,” I said when she cleared the table. Made of sturdy molded plastic, it was thicker than a metal one would have been.

“Turn around and bend over,” I commanded, standing.

She shivered as I traced fingers over the alabaster spheres of her butt. Stray red curls eluded the thong. As much as I wanted to bury my face there, I had other plans.

“Yow!” she yelled as I smacked one cheek with the implement. Rapidly applying ten swats to each, I burned two pink squares onto her rear.

“I hope you’ll do better next time,” I said, pulling her up to a hug. Her damp eyes tried to understand what was happening.

“But you owe me compensation for my substandard meal.” With my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her to a squat in front of me, then unfastened my belt.

“You’ve probably forgotten how big it is,” I teased. Morphia returned my wink with a grin. When I lowered my pants, my penis looked an inch longer and as much greater in circumference than the last time the two of us had seen it!

Without hesitation, Kendra slurped me into her mouth. Swallowing me deeply, she had me ready to explode within minutes. Hoping that Morphia could revive me for further action, I decided not to hold back.

“Take it all,” I groaned, holding her head as I spurted into her throat. “Don’t spill a drop,” I warned when I ran dry. She dutifully suctioned my shaft as she withdrew, kissing the tip and sucking it like a straw.

Looking at my softening organ, she pouted, “Aww, I wanted you to fuck me.”

“Why don’t you get on your back and we’ll see what happens,” I said. Morphia’s nod reassured me.

The grimy floor plainly needed a broom and mop, but after an uncertain look, Kendra sat down, leaned back, and opened her legs. The cold tiles probably soothed her ass. Joining her, I grabbed the flimsy thong and tore it off.

Kendra’s pussy was a work of art. Her fluffy red muff thinned to a wreath around her labia. With her thighs wide, her pink inner lips emerged, already glistening with her dampness and darkening with her engorgement. Dipping inside, I wet my fingers and began to stroke her folds. My familiar touch inspired a breathy moan—she knew I knew my way around her sensitive spots.

With half-closed eyes, she murmured softly as my fingers danced around her clit, gasping when I tugged the lips that hid it, tensing as I gently wiggled the swelling nub.

I stroked faster, watching her porcelain face and chest turn pink with her excitement. In whimpers, she urged me not to stop; nonetheless, I did. Mopping up some of her creamy ooze with my left palm, I applied it to my shaft, yanking myself as I returned my right hand to her cunt.

My well-lubed fingers found her opening and drilled inside. Swirling deeper, I sought the firming texture of her G-spot. Her fingers were too short and her nails too long, so she never did it as well as I would. My thick fingers found it where I left it; she shuddered with anticipation under my skilled caress. My thumb massaged her outsides while my fingers worked her insides.

Meanwhile, my left hand pumped my dick back to full strength and ready to deliver. Basting it with the warm juices that flowed from her aperture had me rapidly approaching my release.

The memories brought back by the sight, sound, and smell of her tried to fill me with lust, but the hole she had left when she dumped me made it all drain out. I stopped, watching her squirm and my cock throb as we shared the frustration. Starting again and stopping again, I edged us both—several times.

“Please,” she begged when I left her hanging once more. “Fuck me, lick me, rub me, do something!” she whined. Morphia leaned closer to watch, obviously enjoying the performance.

I intended to deny and leave Kendra frustrated after one more round. Morse-coding her G-spot with one hand made my other go too fast on my penis and I barely got control in time to prevent my eruption. Unfortunately—or fortunately for her—it was too late to interrupt her and her cunt clamped down on my fingers.

Kendra groaned and thrashed and flooded my hand as well as the floor. Managing to limit my emission to one anguished dribble, I abandoned my plan and finished her off properly. Her voice chimed in my ears, reminding me of all the times I had lovingly caused that sound.

“Oh, Tommy!” she pleaded when she caught her breath. “Put your dick inside me, please. I’m so turned on, I can cum again.” When I didn’t make a move, she escalated, “Come on, fuck me!”

All three of us were sure I was going to do just that. As I knelt between her legs, I saw the woman whose pulchritude infected me with a passion I had never before—nor since—experienced. My hand stiffened my pole for penetration as I loomed over her.

“No!” I sneered, surprising all three of us. “You don’t deserve this cock.”

With a burst of speed, I jerked my rod to and past the point of no return. I fountained a stream of semen that reached her gaping mouth, leaving a gooey stripe down her body. Further spurts reached only her tits and then soaked her corset as I painted her with my jizz. The final trickles gunked up her proud bush.

My guttural sighs were for the carnal reward that surged through me, but also for the satisfaction of retribution. It was weak justice—if any—but it amplified my elation. Kendra’s dazed and confused expression mimicked mine when she told me she was leaving me for that guy. Standing and pulling up my pants, I thought at least I hadn’t been wearing a soiled, goofy costume, lying on a filthy floor in a puddle of my and her excretions.

I turned to my accomplice and the scene dissolved, returning us to my bedroom.

“Fantastic,” exclaimed Morphia. “I had a feeling about you. Many people don’t make it through a whole dream or end up being boring.” With a sly look, she asked, “Can you do another?”

“Who are these other women?” I just had to know.

“There are three in this area. All will be asleep shortly. Maddy… Katie… and Melanie.” She savored my reaction to each name

“Hmmm,” I mused, “How do I decide?” My satyric imagination had included each on occasion.

“You could do two at the same time if you can weave their dreams together. Could you handle that?” she dared.

“What about all three?” My results with Kendra made me cocky. Abruptly, Morphia was standing next to me in my living room. It was late afternoon.

The doorbell rang, but a key opened the door; in barged Maddy, my sister-in-law. She carried a box and marched straight to the kitchen.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

“Happy Birthday, Tom,” she called. “I know Penny is away so I wanted to bring you a few things. You shouldn’t be alone on your birthday.” I heard her busying herself with whatever she brought.

There was a knock on the ajar front door. Our statuesque blonde neighbor Katie walked in, wearing her usual cutoff jeans shorts and a belly shirt whose only two buttons kept her generous mounds from escaping. She carried her open laptop computer.

“Can you help me with this thing? I was on this website and it froze.” Her screen showed a popular porn site and, apparently, she had been watching some female submissive videos.

Sitting down, I poked at it, trying to get it to respond. As she bent over me to watch, her soft breasts kept brushing against my arm. I managed to elicit the reboot tone just as someone else arrived.

Standing near the entrance, Morphia bowed, laughing, “I got them here, now it’s up to you!”

“Hello-oh! Mr. Taylor? It’s Melanie!” my secretary called through the left-open door.

I hardly recognized her, wearing a sleeveless top that was unbuttoned enough to show her ample cleavage and a skirt that didn’t reach her knees. Although not dressed for work, she carried a portfolio, presumably delivering some urgent documents.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt,” she said when she saw Katie. “Go ahead; I’ll wait until you’re finished.” Her voice and face showed disappointment as she eyed all that tanned skin.

“No, you go first,” my neighbor protested to the short buxom lass.

At that moment, Maddy returned from the kitchen, looking daggers at both, especially the blonde against my shoulder. “What’s going on?” she interrupted. “Does my sister know you have other women here when she is away?”

All three began bickering about who should leave. Morphia looked as worried as I felt with the situation getting out of control.

“Now hold everything,” I yelled, quieting them. “You three sit on the couch,” I directed. “I’m sure we can resolve this.” At least I hoped I could.

Morphia was bemused as I reached into the bag and pulled out a glowing blue-green ping-pong-size ball.

“Now take a deep breath. I want to show you something,” I dangled the item on its foot-long string. Oscillating once a second, it pulsed with ripples of aquatic color.

“Like a dappled sea, isn’t it soothing,” I intoned. The women stared, falling under its spell. “Close your eyes. Hear only my voice. You are alone here with me.”

When all three had complied, Morphia gave me some brief applause.

“Maddy,” I addressed my sister-in-law, “why did you come here today?”

“To make you dinner. I hoped to get you drunk on wine and seduce you,” she spoke matter-of-factly.

“Katie?” I continued.

“I wanted to get you to do to me some of what is in those porn clips,” she confessed.

“Melanie?” I finished.

She lamented. “I haven’t had sex since my son was born. I was gonna beg you to give me a mercy fuck.”

“So you see my dilemma. If I choose one of you, the other two will tell my wife. The only solution is for all four of us to be equally guilty, so we will all keep the secret.” I struggled to find a way to entangle us all.

“I don’t think I can satisfy all three of you,” my horny brain was in overdrive. “First, or should I say last, we can all agree that Melanie deserves to get reopened. She hasn’t gotten any since her asshole ex-boyfriend found out she was pregnant. It’s been a year and a half, so she can stay after I deal with you two.” Melanie beamed and the other two agreed reluctantly.

“Maddy and Katie, you two will do each other.” Maddy looked more shocked than Katie. “Whoever makes the other one cum first will get my cock.”

The two women sized up each other. I was betting that this kind of thing had occurred in their dreams, if not their waking lives.

“Are we agreed?” I held my breath, expecting one or more to disappear, but each assented as excitement rose in their eyes.

Melanie and I moved the large square coffee table off the thick rug while the other two negotiated details as they undressed. At first, they were going to take turns but decided sixty-nine would be the fairest approach.

I cuddled with Melanie on the couch as the women stretched out on the floor, head to crotch. Simultaneously, they began to eat each other. Both sported neatly trimmed pubes, Katie’s arguing that she was a natural blonde, Maddy’s dark patch replicating my wife’s.

Melanie was less interested in them and noticed the uncomfortable tent I was pitching. She tugged at my belt, so I got out of my pants. Her hand on my shaft grabbed my attention, and I looked down into her cleavage. Undoing her remaining buttons, I discovered she was wearing a nursing bra. No wonder her tits seemed ready to burst.

Lowering the flap exposed her big, thick, dark areola. In unknown territory, I hesitated, uncertain how she would react.

“Go ahead,” she encouraged. “I’m going to be leaking soon anyhow. I get so horny I have to finger myself!”

Gingerly sucking it yielded a squirt of milk, warm and sweet, in my mouth. Melanie purred and tittered. I was fascinated, unsure how much I would get for how long when I felt a warm spray on my ear. I turned my head to see she had aimed and squeezed her other teat at me.

The groaning from the floor was getting louder as the two went at each other in earnest. Any hesitation had been replaced by enthusiasm, fueled no doubt by the stimulation each was receiving. Katie had rolled on top, giving her a better angle of attack, but Maddy gripped her ass, pulling her down to her face.

With Melanie working my genitals, it seemed only fair that I reach for hers. Sliding my hand under her skirt, I pushed aside her damp panties to stroke her smooth pussy. Blindly exploring her slippery folds, I located the essential landmarks and began to repay her for her handjob.

The pair seemed to be wrestling as they rolled back and forth, each seeking a more effective position. But their grunts and moans were of pleasure more than exertion. Maddy was on top again, but Katie was taking advantage, applying her fingers as well as her mouth. I recognized that technique.

“Wait! Stop!” Maddy cried. “I’m gonna…” But Katie knew that victory was in hand, so to speak.

“Oh, no! Ahhh!” my sister-in-law wailed. As she squealed her climax, the rest of us saw the reason for her panic—she gushed all over Katie’s face.

Gasping and sobbing, her words were garbled until the spasms subsided. “I’m so sorry!” she keened. “I suddenly had to piss. That’s why I wanted you to stop.”

Katie had taken it in stride. “That’s okay, my dear, you just squirted.” She stroked Maddy’s back and ass to reassure her. “It sometimes happens when you have a G-spot orgasm.”

“Is that what that was? It was amazing!” she extolled. “I guess you won, fair and square. Not that I’m complaining!”

“Duty calls,” I grinned at Melanie as I withdrew my hand and licked my fingers.

“Winner’s choice,” I said to Katie.

“I’ll get out of your way,” offered Maddy.

But Katie hugged her partner to her, saying “I didn’t win by much; if you’re willing, I’d like you to continue.” With no objection, the blonde rolled on top of her and positioned her pussy right over her face.

I was trying to gauge how I could fuck her without Maddy getting in the way when Katie smirked, “In my ass!”

The magic bag saved a trip to the bedroom for some lube. Katie’s backdoor was tight as I drove in and she pushed back. With Maddy’s mouthwork, she rocketed back toward her peak. Her sounds of ecstasy and the clenching of her butt were all I needed to make me explode.

Morphia whooped, “Bravo! Bravo!” as I vociferously pumped a full load into that knothole. When we finally stopped moving, I relaxed and Katie pooped my dick out of her, causing gobs of spunk to rain onto Maddy’s upturned face.

“I guess that’s payback,” she laughed, even opening her mouth and extending her tongue, welcoming me to give her the slimy tip to suck.

“Do you mind letting yourselves out?” I asked as I took Melanie’s hand and led her to the bedroom.

“I’m ready, fuck me!” she insisted, her Rubenesque form spread wide on the bed. I had intended to recover while warming her up with my mouth; helpfully, Morphia had me ready to perform. The juicy squish as I sank into her confirmed our mutual preparedness.

Melanie’s fervor compelled mine; there was likely some bruising, but I’m not sure whose. Whether she had one long orgasm or multiple, I kept thrusting until I was sure she had had enough, then shot deep and long into her hot, engulfing flesh.

“What Katie did to Maddy was so hot,” she giggled as we enjoyed the afterglow.

I didn’t need a calligraphed invitation to slip my fingers into her. Moving lower to lap the bald labia I had skipped earlier, I soon had her serving a cocktail of her fluids and mine, a tasty brew.

Her subsequent languor suggested she was sated, but there was something I had been thinking about since we sat on the couch.

“Do you mind?” I asked as I knelt astride her chest. Her leakage from our fucking provided more than enough lube as she piled her bountiful breasts together and I slid my rod into the soft crevice. In no time, I was mixing my milk with hers. I slid next to her and we mashed our gooey, slippery bodies together until she fell asleep and disappeared.

“Congratulations on your trifecta!” Morphia stepped forward as I effervesced to the same bed but at night.

“The last, as you expected, is Penny.” Her eyes burned hungrily for more. “She’ll be sleeping soon.”

“Morphia,” I sighed, “I am supremely grateful for what you gave me tonight.” I hesitated. “But I prefer to dream of my wife the same way I always do.”

A moment of disappointment crossed her face followed by an understanding shrug.

“Until next time,” she sang, then burst into laughter at my hopeful expression. “Pleasant dreams!”

With that, she and the light faded as my mind reached out to find Penny.

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments