Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a night...

"What a night"

9
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
786 words 786 words
Tuesday started off as any other day. Mike was up getting ready for work and I was trying to wake up. As usual everything went like clock work; I got up cooked breakfast and took my husband to work and spent the rest of the day playing with our son and waiting for Mike to get home.

By the time he got off work, I was dead tired, but thankfully my sister had taken our son for the night so we had the whole house to ourselves. The night went on as any other night. I had decided to do something special for my husband, but what I didn't know was that he had planned a night I wouldn't forget.

Around 8pm Mike decided to run me a hot bath. He washed my entire body and even my hair, which took me by complete surprise. After the nice relaxing bath we retired to our bedroom. I laid on my stomach on our bed and he starting rubbing scented oils all over body. When I tried to turn around he wouldn't let me, but just told me to relax and close my eyes. So that's exactly what I did.

After about 10 minutes or so I felt soft wet kisses going down the small of my back all the way to my round ass. He spread my cheeks apart and started to slowly lick up and down my ass. His warm mouth and thick soft tongue felt so good against my body. I started to moan and tried to turn around but of course he wouldn't let me. He was far from finished.

Next thing I knew he was slowly inserting his tongue in and out of my asshole. He moved down, still licking my body slowly, and found my sweet soft pearl from behind. As soon as he took it into his mouth, my body starting shaking with so much pleasure. I love the way his mouth feels on my body. Twenty minutes went by and I came at least twice. But the night was far from over. I slowly turned over to my back and looked him dead in his eyes and told him that it was my turn to please him.

I took the head of his dick and slowly started to lick from the shaft all the way to the head and took it into my mouth.

keishashows
Online Now!
Lush Cams
keishashows

The precum coming from the tip of his dick tasted like candy to me. I love the way my man tastes. He started to moan and I started to move faster and faster until I realized he was about to explode. I took his dick out of my mouth and laid him on the bed. I got on top of him and started to ride him slowly at first. He starting to rub my clit while I rode his dick faster.

Just as I was about to cum for the third time he flipped me over on my stomach and starting fucking me from behind. His balls slapping against my thighs were the only sounds you could hear besides our deep moans. His dick felt so good slamming in and out of my wet pussy, I couldn't hold it any longer. I came so hard, tears started to fall from my eyes. But still the night was far from over.

I told him I wanted to feel him in my ass. I had always wanted to try it and I thought tonight would be the perfect night. Without any hesitation he slowly started to insert his dick into my ass. It was painful at first but it was well worth the pain. Once he got his whole dick in my ass he started to slowly slide in and out. I couldn't take the tease any longer so I started to meet him with every thrust. He fucked my ass to the point I thought I was going to pass out. Even though it was painful at first it turned out to be one of the best feelings I have ever felt in my life. He fucked me in the ass for about 30 minutes and then fucked me in every way you can imagine.

After about two hours his knees started to buckle and I knew he was about to cum. So I made him pull out and took his dick into my mouth and milked him until there was nothing left. He loves that shit and I love doing it.

As the night came to an end we lay there in each other's arms with smiles on our faces, thinking about what had just happened. I couldn't help but to think what the next time would be.
Published 
Written by fem2410
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments