Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Weekend!

"part 2 in my series. read part 1, my dream girl, first"

13
8 Comments 8
12.0k Views 12.0k
841 words 841 words
I woke up Saturday morning and I was already rock hard.

“Wow, what a dream!” I said.

“What did you dream about baby?” I heard from the other side of my bed.

I rolled over and saw Ella and a big smile came to my face.

“So it wasn’t a dream? That all really happened?” I asked.

“Oh, it was real alright. Real amazing,” Ella replied.

I rolled over and kissed her and said that I really enjoyed it.

“If you liked that, wait until you see what happens today” she said with a wicked grin.

“Do tell” I said, and kissed her again.

She got up and started slowly walking to my bathroom.

She looked at me over her shoulder and said, “you coming?”

I shot up and I was at her side in a flash. I took her hand and we walked into the bathroom.

“Ladies first,” I said, leading her to the shower. She got in and I stood there for a minute admiring her body when I remembered that I could touch her.

I got in and asked “honestly, how was last night? Was it okay or were you faking for my benefit?”

She responded by kissing me and then said, “It was everything I hoped it would be. It was the best orgasm of my life.”

“There’s plenty more where that came from, Ella.”

We showered and got out, I don’t know how I resisted doing more than kissing in the shower, but I did. We went back into my room and lied on my bed, both still naked.

“Ella, did you mean what you said last night? Will you really be my girlfriend?”

She pulled me to her and we frenched for a solid five minutes before she said, “I’ll be anything you want me to be. From now on you control me; I’m yours to do with as you please.”

I was still rock hard and she noticed it, “would you like me to take care of that?” she said pointing at my cock.

“I’m in charge you said?” I asked just making sure I heard correctly.

“Yes, Master. I’m your sex slave, do as you desire.” She responded, looking me square in the eyes.

I had a huge smile on my face and said, “I can’t believe it, the hottest girl in school is in my bed and submitting herself completely to me.

TsQueenSelena1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsQueenSelena1

What a weekend this will be!”

I tried to sound as stern as I could, while looking at the girl I fantasized about and lusted after for years, and said, “ok slut, on all fours. Now”

She quickly got on her hands and knees and said, “yes Master.”

I got on the bed behind her and asked, “are you still a virgin or was that a lie?”

She looked back at me with a sexy smile and said, “see for yourself.”

I gave her ass a sharp spank, “don’t talk back slut.”

“Yes Master,” she whispered.

I positioned my cock right at the entrance to her pussy and teased her.

“Please Master, please take my virginity and make me your slut.”

I pushed into her and popped her cherry. I could tell she wasn’t lying about being a virgin, because she screamed out in pain and there was a little bit of blood on my sheet.

I was so turned on and hoped that she was enjoying it as well. Then I got confirmation.

“That feels amazing Master, please keep going. Harder and faster, please Master. Make me cum.”

There was NO WAY I was going to stop fucking Ella now that I finally got her. It was still nice to hear that she was enjoying it. It also signaled to me that she meant that she really would be my slut, and I’d run with that for as long as it lasted. I kept fucking her, in and out, in and out.

After a few minutes of this, she said was close so I sped up and really started giving it to her. I pulled her hair back and started giving her all I had and she was moaning and screaming in ecstasy.

“Please Master, I’m so close. Just a little more and I’ll cum. Please don’t stop.”

I thought about pulling out to see just how far she’d take this ‘being my slut’ thing, but I decided against it. I kept going and a minute later she exploded. She shot all over me and my bed and it was one of the sexiest things I’d ever seen her do.

She collapsed on the bed and, between breaths, said, “thank…. you…. so…. much…. Master… that…. was... amazing.

“I’m glad you liked it slut, because we will be doing that and much more very often from now on.”

She gave me a big smile and said “I can’t wait.”

Once again, comments are greatly appreciated.
Do you want to hear about sunday?

Published 
Written by professorhooters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments