Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where the Road Leads

"Maya is trying to get home to see her dad and finds an adventure along the way."

39
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story compiles a couple of fantasies for me. I hope you enjoy. Musical Inspiration: Runnin' Down a Dream by Tom Petty (I don't have enough stories to repeat artists but when inspiration hits, you can't fight it.)"

Twenty-four-year-old Maya had lived all her life in Los Angeles. Her mother took off when she was twelve and never looked back. Her father, Mateo, found himself as a single father. He did the best he could. Truth be told, it was a lot better than many of her friends' duel parent situations turned out to be. When Maya graduated from high school, her father moved home to a small town outside of Tucson, Arizona.

In the five years she lived alone in LA, Maya didn’t know if she was proud of what she accomplished. She dated a little. Nothing that ever lasted more than a few months. She worked a dead end retail job that sucked up any free moment. She had just one more semester before she would finally graduate from college. She knew that it was an immature fantasy but deep inside she believed that everything would finally come together when she walked away with the diploma.

It was 8:00 am on the morning after Black Friday. As always, she had to work the holiday shift. She was excited about the two weeks she was going to spend at her dad's house. Her small SUV was packed. One cup holder held a to-go mug of hot coffee, the other a bottle of water. Snacks were stationed where she could reach them in the back seat. Her phone was synced to the car, and she had podcasts lined up. She was ready to embark on a nine-hour drive to her dad’s.

The trip was going smoothly. Her father checked in every two hours or so. He hated that she was alone driving on the I-10 but knew better than to push the subject. He knew she would just start one of her double standard tirades and the end result would be the same. 

Maya was just on the other side of Phoenix when the traffic began to build up. She checked her phone and listened to the radio to see what was going on but could not find what was causing the traffic. Cars ahead of her were stopping all together. She did not want to be stuck sitting there. Maya maneuvered her car toward the upcoming exit. When she was finally free, she searched for somewhere to get out. It was just before 3:00 pm. It was as good a time as any to find somewhere to get some lunch, walk around, and use a bathroom. She settled on a fast-food restaurant close to the freeway. Maya had only stopped once earlier to get gas and her body was ready for a good stretch. 

She was wearing black yoga pants and a red sweatshirt that was unzipped showing the matching red tank top under. She stepped out of her car and closed the door. Bending her torso in half, she let her hands hang limply near the ground. The muscles in her legs and back loosened. She moved her arms to hug one leg, helping with one hamstring, then to the other to complete the exercise. When she stood back up, she noticed a man in the window of the restaurant looking at her. She couldn't see his eyes though his aviator sunglasses but instinctively knew his gaze was fixed on her.

Maya looked directly back at the man and raised both arms to the sky, locking her fingers together. This motion caused her tank top to rise until it showed her tan tummy. Dropping her arms, Maya smiled to herself and walked in.

---

Maya sat at a small table with her food. Famished, she took a huge bite of her hamburger and moaned happily. Her mouth was near bursting with bread, meat, and cheese. Only moving her eyes, she watched the man from the window slide into the booth in front of her. His crisp uniform let her know he was a cop. Rationally, she knew she hadn't done anything wrong, but panicked thoughts assaulted her. She mentally scanned through her drive and freeway exit to see if there was something she should be worried about. Maybe it was a natural human reaction or maybe it came from growing up in Los Angeles but she came up with nothing. She stared at him and tried to swallow what was in her mouth.

"I hope you don't mind. I saw you sitting here alone. I wanted to say hello," he said with a smile.

 She raised a hand over her mouth to hide the remnants of the burger still there and mumbled an unrecognizable hello in return. 

"You're from California?" he asked. Maya's eyes widened in fear. He motioned to her car through the window. He had noticed her license plate. She nodded in answer. Though she was now able to speak, she was confused about what was going on. In her silence, he continued, "I really just wanted to say hello. If it will make you feel better, I will be completely honest. I saw you in the parking lot and… let's say you caught my eye. I thought there was a chance that I caught yours as well." 

The last statement came out a little insecure. For whatever reason, that calmed her down enough she could really take him in. He appeared to be in his mid-thirties and had neatly cut dark brown hair. He had light brown eyes that almost glowed. He was fit, not all hard muscle, but also didn't show any soft areas. Maya found him attractive.

"Well, I did see you watching me." She finally spoke with a sly smile.

He gave her a big bright smile in return, "I saw you watching me too. My name is Richard."

Maya chuckled and mock looked around. "So Richard, are you on a stakeout? I heard Hamburgler won't be showing up until tomorrow. I’m Maya."

"I am off duty at the moment. That is the only reason why I am going to ask for your number. Once I am on the clock, I will not be distracted from my oath to protect and serve," he answered with mock seriousness.

"I am actually just passing through. I stopped to get some lunch and wait out the traffic."

"If that's the case, you are going to have at least five hours to wait. I'm headed that way now. It is a multi-vehicle crash with three fatalities."

"That’s horrible but I can’t help but wonder… shouldn’t you be getting to work instead of staring at women's asses in parking lots?" Her words were sharp but there was no burn behind them. 

“I see how it is. Well, it was nice to meet you Maya.” With that he stood, put on his uniform hat, nodded at her and walked away with a smirk.

 ---

Back in her car, Maya called her dad. He didn't like the idea of his little girl spending the day in parking lots. It bothered him that she didn’t know when she could make the rest of the drive home. On his computer, he found a motel near her and called for her as she drove over and made a reservation. 

Maya spent the rest of the day in the dated room napping, watching the news, and scrolling through social media on her phone. After a few hours, the freeway was still closed. She looked out the window and saw the sun was starting to set. She decided that she would go out to find a restaurant to have dinner. She showered and dressed in a casual V-neck boho dress with ankle boots. 

About two miles away she found a familiar chain food restaurant. When she finished her meal, she wasn't ready to go directly back to the hotel. She drove toward the freeway to see if there was any change there. There were no cars anywhere. Not on the roads, not on the freeway. She found herself on a desert road surrounded by nothing. She put all the windows down and turned up the music. With her arm stretched out in the cool autumn air, she pressed on the accelerator harder. 

Joy. Freedom. Peace. Sirens… sirens? She looked in her rear-view mirror. She was being pulled over. The dirt road had nowhere for her to really pull into so she just stopped. She looked through her side mirror and saw a flashlight glaring in her eyes. 

She rolled down her window just a crack. "Good evening, officer. Is there a problem?"

"License and registration." a male voice demanded.

 "I know I was going a little fast but there is nothing out here. Is there any chance we can forget this? I will slow down. I promise," she begged still looking into the light. 

"Please exit the car and put your hands on the hood." It was another demand.

Her hands started to shake. Not wanting to make things worse, she complied. She exited the car and walked to the front and placed both hands on the warm hood. The officer stepped up behind her. He leaned in so his lips were next to her ear. "This afternoon, I was told to get to work. So that's what I'm doing," he whispered, then lightly bit her earlobe. 

At his words, Maya figured out who he was. She turned to face Richard. His body pinned her against her car. She felt something between them. She wondered if it was his gun. They made eye contact and he kissed her. He claimed her mouth, sucked her tongue into his own and pressed his hand to her hip. He bit her tongue, freezing it in his mouth. Without breaking contact he said, "Say no now and you can go and never see me again." Lips still touching, he waited. 

Maya was fairly certain it wasn't a gun that pressed into her belly. Her panties flooded at the thought of the hot cop's dick crushing into her. Maybe it was the adrenaline from being pulled over but she didn't want to stop. Maya wanted to have sex with the cop. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "Whatever you do, please don't search me." Richard smiled. His state of arousal shot up from a ten to a thirty. 

He flipped her around, "I told you, hands on the hood." She put her hands down, shoulder width apart. He used his foot to force her legs apart and pressed his hand on her back, forcing her to lay her chest on the car. 

In a stern voice Richard said "I received a tip that you may be in possession of something I very much want. Would you like to confess or will I need to do a full cavity search?" 

"I plead the fifth," she responded in a breathy whisper.

"I am so sorry to hear that." Richard knelt down behind her. He wrapped one hand around each ankle. He slowly moved them up, gathering her dress in his arms. His face lined up with her round ass and gave her a playful nip on one cheek. Leaving a kiss on the offended spot, he growled, "we will be dealing with this in a minute". He continued his journey up, lifting the dress over her head. Lightly biting her neck he brought her hands behind her back and tied them together with her dress. He stepped back to admire her. Wearing only her boots and mismatched lace underwear, her legs were wide apart, and she was bent at the waist over the car. Her hands secured behind her back... It was the hottest thing he had ever seen in real life. 

He took the utility knife from his pocket and released the blade. Maya saw the glint of the metal and fear hit her. She opened her mouth in protest. Richard placed his hand on her back and shushed her. "I need to remove the barriers for the investigation". He touched the sharp point of the blade to the back of her thigh and lightly ran it up to her hip. Maya's body shivered at the feel of the cold metal but she didn't stop him. He used the knife to cut through her panties and he put them in his pocket.

marysol83
Online Now!
Lush Cams
marysol83

On his knees again, behind her, he leaned his head on the small of her back. He reached through her legs and drug two fingers through her wetness. Maya moaned at the contact. He repeated the motion a number of times, enjoying the feel of the slick moisture that he was inspiring out of her. His cock was painfully pushing into his tactical belt. He stood and unbuckled his belt and pants.

"I need to inspect what you have in that tight little pussy, ma'am." With no other warning, he slipped his hard cock deep into her in one thrust. He paused. Maya groaned. He slid back and forth. Maya, still bound, could do nothing but take it. He felt so deep. His balls hit her with his momentum. He wrapped an arm around her waist and played with her clit from the front. Using four fingers, he methodically pressed and rubbed her nub back and forth in time to his thrusts.

Her orgasm started to build quickly. "I need to check one more place," Richard said. He put the tip of his thumb at her puckered hole in back and applied pressure. He seesawed deep inside her, strummed her clit, and stuck his thumb in her ass. Her body peaked. She was orgasming but it kept rolling on and on. She waited for the tremors to signal the end. Instead, her body felt like it was going higher and higher. It wasn't until a few moments later, when she felt him unload inside her, that her euphoria slowly began to subside.

Maya was sandwiched between the car and the cop. They both worked to regain their breaths and wits. Richard released her from her dress and helped her put it back on. He apologized about her panties but refused to give them back. Then he asked her, "So, can I get your number now?"

She was reeling a little on the inside. It had been the most intense sexual experience of her life. Doubt lingered in the back of her mind. They lived almost a day's drive away from each other. They would never see each other again. She didn't believe that long distance would work. "I'm not from around here. Nothing would come of it." She kissed him. "Thank you for…" she motioned to the hood of her car, "that. And thank you for not giving me a ticket." She kissed him again.

"Maybe I should have. At least then I would know how to get a hold of you." Richard grumbled.

She walked to her car door and felt his semen gather between her thighs. She climbed in, turned on the car and said, "I guess you will have to catch me first," and she speed back the way she came.

---

Early the following morning, Maya was welcomed by her father with a warm hug. He helped her inside and told her the plan for the rest of the week. They would spend a few days visiting family, then on Friday he was hosting a dinner. He told her she would know everyone there except a new friend he had made. Maya wondered if maybe her father had started dating someone.

The week flew by. On Friday, Maya helped her dad to get ready for that evening. She did some minor cleaning, helped prep the food, and set the table. When it was time, she got ready. She wore a black halter dress and red heels. Gazing at her reflection before leaving her room, she was satisfied. Her dark hair rested on her bare shoulders in waves. Her lips were painted deep red. Her breast looked amazing in the low cut haulter. Her legs looked toned and tan. The red heels… her dad was going to hate it. She smiled at her reflection and went to join the party. 

Half way down the stairs, the doorbell rang. Her father opened it and she froze mid-step. There, standing in the doorway, giving her father a hug in greeting, was Richard. His eyes found hers as he stepped back from her dad. Her dad looked up to see what had taken Richard’s attention.

"Ah, Meja, you should put a sweater on." It wasn't as bad of a reaction as she anticipated. She looked at Richard again and smiled. "Oh, ah, Maya, please come meet the new friend I told you about. This is Richard." Not knowing what to do, she walked to him and put out her hand in greeting. She instinctively reacted to her father's assumption that they were strangers. 

Richard took her hand and said, "I am not an arrogant man but I had hoped our meeting was more memorable then that," he said raising an eyebrow.

Her father looked confused and she attempted to recover. "Of course. How could I forget? Dad, Richard is the officer who told me about the traffic when I was driving in." 

"Really? What a small world. Thank you, Richard, for helping my little girl." Her father told the younger man.

"It was my pleasure, Mateo." Richard was about to continue when the next guest came to the door behind him. Her father instructed them to go get a drink and turned his attention away from them. 

They walked to the makeshift bar and Richard poured them each a margarita. As he handed her the glass, he ran his thumb over the soft, round part of her exposed cleavage. Her nipples hardened into noticeable peaks. His eyes were alight with amusement and hunger. That is how the night went. Frequent subtle and secret touches. When the party finally finished, Maya was a live wire. Any stimulation sent a shock wave straight to her core. 

Richard was the last guest. He helped her put the food away. They were about to start on the dishes when her father told them it was too late and instructed them to go to bed. Maya was shocked. Why would he be going to bed in that house? Richard saved her from asking out loud. 

"Mateo, thank you for inviting me to stay for the weekend. Let me go out to my truck and get my bag." He gave Maya a huge smile and walked out.

---

An hour later, all three adults were nestled soundly in their own beds. Maya couldn't believe Richard was just across the hall. She started touching herself, thinking about the amazing orgasm she had bent over her car. She pictured him asleep in the bed she was familiar with. She started fantasizing about creeping into his room to see him. 

---

In her mind, she was chanting ‘so dumb, so dumb, so dumb’ over and over. She quietly turned the knob and let the door open. She slipped inside and shut it behind her. Richard was asleep. He was lying with the blankets kicked to the side, wearing nothing. Maya took in the view. The unresolved feelings from earlier had her slipping her panties off. She leaned against the wall and started touching herself. With eyes locked on his resting penis, she remembered how he felt inside her. She never saw it that night, she had just felt it. Monitoring his breathing, she moved toward the bed to get a closer look. She tentatively used one finger to lightly run from the base toward the tip of his member. It started to grow. He was still asleep and she did it again. When he was fully erect, she grew bolder. She carefully settled onto the bed. Leaned over him and lightly ran her tongue down the same path her finger had taken. Maya's pussy was drenched. She slowly moved to straddle his hips. Touching him as little as possible, she positioned his dick at her entrance. Inch by inch she lowered herself down. He thrust up in to her. Her eyes met his.

"I thought I was having the best dream of my life and didn't want to wake up. What are you doing? Not that I am complaining." He said in a grave voice.

"I'm not sure. I couldn't sleep but I also didn't want to wake you up," she responded while still impaled on him. 

"Alright, I'm going back to sleep. You can have your way with me." At that, he closed his eyes and let Maya do what she wanted. 

She rode him. She sat firmly on his lap and rotated her hips in a continuous circle. The thick tip of his cock was buried deep inside her. Each rotation rubbed her in a way that made her breathing pick up. Her hips in constant motion, she took off her shirt. Around and around, Maya arched her chest and her enlarged tits shifted with her movement. 

Richard watched her through cracked lids. Witnessing this woman use him the way she would use a toy. It had his balls pulling in.

Round and round, she felt the tightening. Her pace increased. She ground on Richard, reaching for release. She pinched her nipples and began riding his length up and down. She was frantic and he was doing all he could to hold back. Her core muscles tightened and her entire body shook with it. Her pussy was squeezing him so tight he couldn't stop it. He emptied into her.

--- 

She made it back to her room that night and slept like the dead. The following evening, her father, Richard, and she went out to dinner. When Mateo wasn’t looking, Richard touched her secretly. His attentions aroused them both.

When they went back to the house, the three of them watched a movie together. Maya fell asleep on the couch. When her father woke her, it was after midnight. She made it to bed she and was asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Maya began dreaming. She was lying on her stomach. One knee pulled up. She dreamt of feather light touches over her butt. A firm pressure sliding along her panties and tracing her most intimate parts. It brushed over her clit. Instinctively, her hips followed wherever the heavenly touch went. She humped her pelvis forward, searchingly. The pressure returned to where she needed it. It slid across her soaked hole. The digit moved her panties to the side. Something much bigger sat at her opening. She hungered for it. Pushed back to meet it and it obliged. She felt her little cunt widen inch by inch to accommodate the foreign object. Awareness started swimming to the surface. She didn't want to wake up and tried to fight it. Consciousness continued to pull her up and she realized that the feeling inside her was not ending. Her mind took a moment to understand. 

Richard. Richard snuck into her room. He pushed her underwear to the side. He slid his dick inside her. All while she was asleep. She didn't know if he was aware that she had woken, but she did not move. Did not make a sound. She let him use her body the same way he had let her. He sawed in and out of her, searching for his own release. Him taking her and using her body for his pleasure was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced. He must have known she had woken. He was slamming into her. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her motionless body onto him, getting as deep as he could. His hard cock pounded into her depths, making her feel incredible. He stilled, holding their groins together and he came in long hot streams. 

Richard collapsed, spooning her. In her ear he whispered, "Now, can I have you number?" though he didn’t expect an answer. He snuggled behind her, kissed her on the cheek and they both fell asleep. Answers for their future could be put off. They slept together in blissful surrender. 

 

Published 
Written by CuriousReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments