Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While riding home from school one day

23
10 Comments 10
87.7k Views 87.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Last day of school! I couldn't wait to get out of these navy blue knickers into my sexy little thongs again. It was a hot summers day and the thought of diving topless into my pool at home was making me so excited. Mum has a new boyfriend to tease too who I hadn't met yet.
 
      I ran to my room and changed quickly.I took the train ride home and smiled sexily at the men who couldn't resist checking me out. I was wearing my short denim skirt and a pale pink vest top. I was braless ofcourse so as to show off my nipples and the whole shape of my breasts through the flimsy and clingy material. I loved the way they looked at me. It made me feel hot and I could feel the effects it was all having on my pussy.Not to mention my nipples which were becoming more and more erect giving everyone more of an eyeful. I travelled alone and during the two and a half hour train ride men came and went. But this was good as I had new pricks to tease.

       A taxi was waiting for me when I arrived at the station and I jumped in the front seat. It was Andy. I  had used his taxi many times and was happy to see a familiar face.
     " Wow!" he said." You grow up more and more every time I see ya!  Well what do you expect?" I asked, laughing. "Yeah but...Wow!" he said again looking straight at my tits and blushing a little when realising he'd been caught. "Sorry" he said "but your growing all over".I laughed again and slid back on my seat knowing only too well my skirt was riding higher than is respectable.
     " Lets go" I said. "I'm dying to get in the pool" He started up the engine and we drove off. He kept looking sideways at my thighs whenever he could and I loved every minute of it. As we drove along closer and closer to my home I was becoming hornier and hornier. Men are so easy to tease I thought, and I love it. I rubbed the inside of my thigh pretending I had an itch and knew he was watching. I continued to run my finger up and down my own inner thigh as I hummed a little tune pretending to be lost in thought.

       "So, any boyfriends Vicky?" he asked. "God no! I like to be free Andy, to do as I please"  I looked at him in the eye then and smiled. I could see he was flushed and guessed his cock must be throbbing. He wanted me bad and he was gonna get me but I wanted him to work for it first. Free to do what? he asked. Whatever. I like to see who I please and do what I please.

     "Mind if we stop here so I can have a drink? I'm really dry" He asked. we stopped at the side of the road and he pulled out some fizzy juice. After taking a long swig he offered it to me which I took. I deliberately spilled some down my front and yelped. "Oh no! Fuck! look at my top" He grabbed a cloth from the glove compartment and began wiping the front of my top. I stuck my boobs out further and he continued to rub them becoming more and more engrossed and obviously delighted that I wasn't stopping him. Thanks Andy. I said. Your a star. I think your getting most of it. His fingers were now doing most of the rubbing over the ends of the cloth and then he tweaked one of my nipples. It sent shocks all through me and I moaned slightly. He did it again and then slipped his fingers down inside the front of my vest top and fondled my naked boob. It was just what I was needing and it felt wonderful. I slipped my hand across and rubbed the front of his jeans. His instant response was to let go my boobs and unbotton and unzip his jeans pulling out his cock.
          Fuck! it was a monster! I couldn't believe it.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

It leapt out of its cage and stood upright there in fornt of me. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "Andy what a cock!

         You like?" he asked watching me lick my lips. "Oh yes Andy. I like."

       I leant over and kissed the very tip of this huge cock and felt the pre cum juices on my lips. mmmmmmm lovely I thought. I licked it then and tasted how sweet and salty it was.
       My pussy was on fire now and I wanted it inside me but first I needed it good and deep in my mouth. I leant over a bit further and I felt his hand on the back of my head guiding me down. Yes. I thought. I'll let him do this. When he stopped pushing my head I stopped going any further and just licked and sucked a little. As his pleasure heightened he pushed my head down more. I groaned with delight and he got the message, he continued to push my head down so that I had his whole length in my throat and I sucked and he thrust it into me and kept his hand on my head ensuring I didnt pull back.
        Yeah a couple of times I gagged and worried I might not be able to breathe but it all added to the building excitement. i could feel him swell in my mouth and my pussy was so wet with desire, but I couldn't stop. I wanted him to fuck me or someone to fuck me, so bad but I was loving what was happening too much to stop. I wanted him to shove it so deep in my mouth and feel him explode down my throat. I just couldn't stop to be fucked.

        Moments later it happened. He let out a huge moan and i felt him get so huge in my mouth. He pushed my head even further down til it was tight against his body and thrust his long thick shaft right into my throat, I thought I would choke but then I felt it coming. A huge explosion of beautiful creamy cum came hurtling down my throat and I swallowed it all down. He was fucking my mouth so hard and pushing my head hard against his body I thought he would never stop cumming! Slowly his thrusts became less intense until it subsided completely. I continued to lick his cock afterwards until he had calmed down and then I let go, satup regaining my position in my seat. I wiped my mouth and ran my fingers through my hair straightening myself out. He sat mesmorised for a minute as if wondering what had happened.

     I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thanks" I said. He looked at me bewildered.

   " Thank you!" He said.

    " I think we should go now" I told him. " Mummy will be wondering whats keeping me. She is dying for me to meet her new man"

 With that He restarted the car and drove me home. We didn't speak for the rest of the journey. I think he was dumbstruck.
 
      Arriving home, mum was there to meet me at the door. I thanked Andy, winked at him and grabbed my bags from the back seat saying I'll call you when I need a cab. He shot me a huge smile and said. "Any time babe"  before driving off.

    "What happened to your top?" mum asked looking horrified.

    " Aw I spilled some juice in the taxi" I laughed, "but its okay mum"   She just sighed and shook her head. 

     "This is Jeff" she said, introducing me to her new man. Mmm Yum yum I thought, not bad atall. Jeff looked around 45, in good shape with dark wavy hair and green eyes. Nice tan too. He walked over and shook my hand giving it a gentle squeeze. I looked straight into those sexy green eyes for a second and said smiling

   " Hi Jeff, nice to meet you. Fancy a dip in the pool?"
Published 
Written by annabel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments