Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife for a Night

"A simple escort assignment leads to a night of horny sex and a surprise windfall."

44
25 Comments 25
19.1k Views 19.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
I’d never really seen myself as a full time escort even though my friend and regular customer Marcia had often asked me if I’d like to join her agency. I know that I wouldn’t have any qualms about the sexual aspect of the job but I much prefer to have sex on my terms rather than as part of a contractual arrangement.

I always thought it might be something that I’d try on a casual basis, but it was a bit like the time I took part in a couple of adult movies. I really enjoyed the experience but I wouldn’t want to be just another pornstar.

I know that if and when I want to do it again I only have to pick up the telephone, and that’s pretty much the arrangement I had with Marcia.

I’m always a bit lethargic in the depths of winter, but when the days start to get longer and the sun starts to shine, I get revitalised. When Marcia came in to the shop shortly before St. Valentine’s day, her elegance and lovely smile was just the tonic I needed to kick-start my enthusiasm again.

We sell exotic lingerie, sex toys and other adult products and once she’d selected the items she wanted we got talking about her business. She told me that she was really busy and was struggling to cope with the bookings. “I don’t suppose you’d be willing to help me out would you?”

In a way I was hoping that she’d say something because as she was browsing, a vision popped into my mind of me attending some high class function with a George Clooney lookalike then going to his hotel room for the best sex I’d ever had. If she hadn’t mentioned it first, then I probably would have.

Her eyes lit up when I said, “Actually Marcia, I quite fancy the idea.”

She understood that I wasn’t looking for a job as such, but wanted some fun and a new experience. We touched on the subject of sex and she said that it would always be my decision whether or not to entertain the client in that way. “Any arrangements you make privately,” she said, “Are simply none of my business.”

I said that I’d use my discretion and she told me to expect a call sometime during the next couple of days.

True to her word she contacted me with an assignment to escort an American businessman called Mike Davis to a corporate cocktail party and that I was to meet him in the lounge of his Hotel on Thursday. Marcia wasn’t able to give me a physical description but she provided me with a contact telephone number and suggested that I rang him to arrange a time.

He sounded quite nice on the telephone and gave me the details of his hotel, which was only about half an hour from where I live. I decided to book a cab to take me there because the fee that Marcia was paying me was almost as much as I earn in a week. Besides, I had no way of gauging what my alcohol intake was likely to be. I’m not a heavy drinker, but I couldn’t stand around drinking fruit juice all night.

I still wasn’t sure whether or not my assignment would lead to sex afterwards, but I felt that I should be properly prepared. I like to drizzle some baby oil in my bath to keep my skin silky, and I made sure that my pussy was completely smooth. After styling my hair and painting my nails. I stood naked in front of my full-length mirror. I’m only five feet five inches tall with slender legs, a curvy figure and long blonde hair. My ample breasts are still nice and firm with pretty pale brown nipples, and my tummy is flat. I’m blessed with a neat feminine slit, and the view from the rear is equally pleasing.

I’d like to think that if I ended up naked in front of my client later that evening, he wouldn’t be disappointed.

I selected some pretty black underwear, and a stylish black cocktail dress that displayed just enough cleavage to make it alluring but not tarty.

The cab delivered me to the luxury hotel at just after six fifteen and the concierge directed me to the lounge where a man seated at the bar made eye contact with me a smiled broadly.

Although the guy was not as ruggedly handsome as George Clooney was, he was nevertheless quite good looking and taller than I am even in my high heels.

As soon as we shook hands and began to chat his lovely manners and undeniable charm came through. As we sipped our drinks he started to brief me about what he wanted.

“After three wives and three expensive divorces,” he said, “I don’t do marriage anymore, but in my business married men are perceived as trustworthy providers whereas single men are regarded as chancers on the make.”

He went on to explain that for this evening he wanted me to play the role of his wife. He said that there would be some very influential people at the party and he hoped that I wouldn’t be overwhelmed by it.

I told him that I’d never been a wife before but if I were asked any awkward questions I had the capacity to handle it.

He seemed pleased with my responses, and complimented me on my appearance, then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet-covered box.

“I need you to wear these,” he said showing me the contents.

He took my left hand and slipped a solitaire ring on my third finger followed by a simple gold band.

“Wow,” I said, “I feel married already.”

He then stood up and draped a gold chain around my neck with a sparkling diamond pendant attached to it that nestled nicely just above my cleavage.

“I take it they’re real,” I said.

“Of course they are honey,” he said, “The kind of people I mix with could spot a fake from the other side of the room.”

When I asked him what his business was all about he wasn’t that forthcoming, but I got the impression he was some kind of middleman. “It’s all about contacts honey,” he said, “Let’s just say that I make things happen on a global scale in the world of finance and commerce.”

I know they were only props as part my role play but I’d never had a wedding ring on my finger in my life, and in some strange way it did make me feel that I was his wife rather than his escort.

When it was time to leave for the party we departed in one of the hotel’s fleet of luxury chauffeur driven cars, which took us to the venue in the city centre.

We were escorted to the function suite and asked to wait until our names were called. It was just the strangest feeling when the usher at the door, who was dressed like someone from a noble eighteenth century household, announced very loudly, “Mr. and Mrs. Michael Davis.”

We walked arm in arm into the room and almost immediately we were approached by a number of different people who clearly knew Mike. It was quite plausible that because he did business in boardrooms and suchlike that none of his contacts had met his ‘wife’ before, but it wasn’t long before I’d been introduced to a dozen or more people.

The champagne and caviar was available in abundance and there were quite a few recognisable faces in the throng of well-heeled guests.

By the end of the evening I’d got into the role of playing Mike’s wife so effortlessly that I was beginning to believe it myself. I’d never had the back of my hand kissed so much by so many people in a single evening including a former Prime Minister, and the well known owner of a famous transatlantic airline.

Mike was all smiles and the whole thing had been a great success from his point of view so it was mission accomplished. He ushered me into a quiet corner and, making sure that no-one overheard, he said that whenever I was ready to leave to just let him know and he’d arrange for a cab to take me all the way home.

“If anyone asks after you,” he said, “I’ll say you had a headache or something.”

“Don’t you want me to be your wife anymore?” I asked quietly.

He looked genuinely shocked and said that I’d been a wonderful companion all evening but that he was just thinking of me.

“I’m not a hooker or anything like that,” I said, “It’s just that I’ve really enjoyed being your wife tonight and I think I’d enjoy it even more if you took me back to the hotel and made love to me.”

It was the first time he’d been speechless since we’d so I said, “Look, we don’t even have to be discreet. What could be more natural than a husband and wife going to bed together?”

“You really have got into this part haven’t you,” he said eventually.

“I’ll take that as a yes then,” I said with little wink.

As the guests started to leave the usher announced, “A carriage awaits Mr. and Mrs Michael Davis,” and we were soon being whisked away.

Once back at the hotel we soon found ourselves in Mike’s luxury suite where he offered me a nightcap from the mini bar. I requested a brandy then kicked off my shoes as I relaxed on the sofa. Mike joined me and we just sat there for a while unwinding from what had been a quite intense evening.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he loosened his tie then tossed it lazily on the floor. “I hope you’re no expecting me to clear up after you,” I said sternly, “I might be your wife but I’m not your servant.”

He laughed and said, “Get your clothes off woman, and do as I say.”

I remarked that I could see why three former wives had deserted him and our little interlude of jocularity somehow forced us closer together, which led to long tender kiss.

He used a remote control to dim the lights, and very quickly the chemistry between us began to take over. As I undid a couple of buttons on his shirt and slipped my hand inside to stroke his manly chest, I could feel him squeezing my breast over my dress. I reached around my back and pulled the zip of my dress down part of the way and he did the rest.

I eased the straps of my dress over my shoulders and down my arms and I loved it when Mike started licking my cleavage. As he squeezed my breasts and pushed upwards, my bra straps just naturally slipped inviting him to pull one of the cups away to expose my nipple. It was soon between his teeth and as he tugged on it gently and sucked it, I felt my juices starting to flow.

“Let me get undressed,” I suggested quietly then I stood up and let my dress drop to the floor.

BellahBrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellahBrunette

I reached round my back and unclipped my bra then slipped it off. Mike was watching my every move as he slouched on the sofa and I crossed my arms across my chest as a tease before placing my hands on my hips and posing for his visual pleasure.

I told him that it was about time he got his cock out but he just left it to me to do it for him. I kneeled on the floor next to him and undid his trousers before tugging them to halfway down his thighs. I stroked the swollen bulge in his underpants and nibbled it gently with my teeth much to his amusement.

When I lifted the waistband over the tip and pulled it all the way down I was greeted by the wonderful sight of his lovely stiff manhood. I instinctively took it in my hand and pulled the skin up and down a few times before using my tongue to lick every part from his balls to the very tip. I poked the tip of my tongue into the tiny vent that would soon be discharging his warm creamy cum over me or in me and he let out a little gasp.

As I sucked his lovely meaty cock he groaned with pleasure and he gently stroked my hair as I did it. Several intense minutes passed before I decided that I wanted him in my pussy and when I was ready I just straddled his thighs and pulled my panties to one side. The tip of his saliva soaked phallus found the entrance to my warm wet cunt with no problem and I moaned softly as I impaled myself slowly on his splendid shaft.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck so that my tits were in his face and started to rock backwards and forwards with rhythmic motions. I could really feel the engorged veins on his cock rubbing against the sensitive walls of my vagina and by tensing up my kegel muscles I made my cunt as tight as I could for him.

He was kissing and sucking my nipples as we fucked and I was already beginning to tingle inside. I was nowhere near orgasm yet but the sensations I was feeling were lovely and we seemed to be connected for ages just enjoying the intimacy.

I knew I’d been leaking profusely and when I eventually dismounted, I enjoyed the succulent flavour of my own juices as I sucked on Mike’s delicious cock again.

“I think it’s your turn to pleasure me,” I whispered and Mike suggested that we go to the bedroom.

It was a huge super king-size bed and I just lay in the middle waiting for him to strip.

He was in his mid forties and a keen tennis player so it was no surprise that he had a lean athletic physique. He wasn’t an ‘Adonis’ as such but he was physically attractive as well as enjoyable to be with so I was full of expectation when he positioned himself between my legs. I lifted my bum so that could ease my panties off. He held the to his nose and breathed in deeply. “Can I keep these?” he asked.

“If you want to,” I replied and then he tossed them casually onto a chair.

I was spread-eagled below him and he just gazed at me for a few seconds before his head slowly moved to within an inch of my bald pussy. “God Candy,” he whispered, “Your body is gorgeous and I want to taste you so much.”

I felt his warm breath on my slit and that first wonderful stroke of his tongue from my anus to my clit just made me moan from start to finish. He did it again and again before probing each tight little hole in turn. When he sucked the soft flesh of my labia and licked the hard button of my sensitive clit, my sex nerves were under attack, but went he started fingering me as well, I just gripped his head and held it there.

I knew he could sense that my orgasm was building, and he just toyed with me by varying the tempo. My quiet feminine grunting was becoming louder as the feelings inside me started to well up and Mike simply followed the subtle thrusting of my hips until the shock of my climax caused my body to convulse. I was gripping his hair tightly as wave after wave of ecstasy radiated to every part of me but he just wouldn’t stop. My first orgasm hadn’t even completely subsided before I felt another one coming like an aftershock with ripples of pleasure pulsating through me. The new sensations were just as wonderfully intense as the one’s that were gradually fading and it was a lovely double orgasm that left me breathless.

Mike slowly climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately as his stiff cock just slipped effortlessly into my luscious cunt. I loved the feeling of his skin against my skin and the tender way in which he was fucking me with slow rhythmic strokes.

I could feel the tip of his cock gently pressing against my womb with every deep penetrating thrust and once again I clenched my kegel muscles to grip the firm chunk of meaty manhood that was giving me so much pleasure.

I was grunting softly as I felt my G spot being massaged and I wrapped my legs around him in an effort to pull him in even deeper.

The harmony between us was so perfect that it almost seemed we’d made love many times before. When I felt the tip of his cock pushing firmly against my anal sphincter there was no suggestion that this was anything other than a natural act between two lovers.

That wonderful short stab of pleasure as my asshole relaxed to accept the first inch or two of his throbbing cock made me gasp but I was really wet and there was no discomfort at all.

“Can you take it honey,” he whispered.

“I’m taking it,” I replied breathlessly.

Slowly but surely and with a couple of firm but gentle thrusts, Mike’s long thick cock filled my rectum up to the hilt. My muscles relaxed to accommodate him and he gradually increased the tempo until every stroke was smooth and silky. After a while he was able to switch between my holes with ease, and I was ecstatic.

I loved it when we changed position and broke off occasionally for more oral sex but eventually I ended up astride him with his granite hard cock deep inside me and I was riding him rhythmically.

He squeezed my tits firmly as I thrust my hips trying to milk him and I knew that he wouldn’t be able to just slow down when he needed to cum because I was now in total control.

I started to thrust really energetically, and I could tell by the sounds that he was making together with the expressions on his face that he was getting closer and closer to a climax.

“Are you ready to cum for me?” I gasped softly. “I really want it.”

I sank right down on his cock and gyrated my hips for a while before raising and lowering myself a few times, and it was just enough to bring him off. The wonderful groan of pleasure was followed by the lovely sensation of warm creamy fluid pumping into me.

I wanted it to be messy so I deliberately lifted off to let some of that delicious semen gush out before sinking back down on his pulsating cock to take the rest.

It felt like a really nice load but it was only when I lifted off completely and a torrent of cum ran out of me that the full extent became apparent. Neither of us bothered to clean ourselves up, and we snuggled up to each other under the duvet and just drifted off to sleep.

The light was streaming through a gap in the drapes when I awoke the following morning but to my surprise and disappointment, I appeared to be alone.

I called out several times but there was no response and then I noticed a small envelope on the dressing table with my name on it.

I opened it and read the words;

“Good morning Candice.

I’m sorry honey but I had to leave early for a flight to Asia and I didn’t want to wake you.

I’m not sure when I’ll be back in the UK again but I’ve loved being married to you, even if it was only for a few magical hours.

Last night was one of the most amazing nights of my life, and if I wasn’t such a lousy husband, I’d ask you to be my wife for real.

I can’t offer you much but I’d like you keep the trinkets as a memento of our brief time together.

You are most welcome to do with them as you please.

By the time you read this I’ll be high in the sky and the cellphone number that you have won’t work outside the UK so there’s no point in trying to contact me.

Love and Kisses,

Mike.”

I didn’t get especially emotional because at the end of the day it was just an enjoyable one off encounter much like any other. I just had a quick shower and got dressed minus my panties, which were now in Mike’s luggage thirty five thousand feet above the Earth somewhere.

It was still only nine-thirty by the time the cab dropped me home and as I consumed a light breakfast I slipped the rings off my finger and removed the pendant from around my neck.

I wasn’t planning to go into town that day but I’m quite friendly with the jewellers in the same precinct where my shop is located so, purely out of curiosity, I decided to take them along for their opinion.

I know the boss quite well so there were no awkward questions when I spread the items out on a black velvet pad on the counter. Using his eyeglass and some digital scales he studied each piece carefully.

“Well?” I asked anxiously, “What would you say they were worth?”

“They’re very nice items,” he said, “Very nice indeed. The wedding ring is worth around four hundred pounds, the diamond pendant I would say is worth in the region of three thousand five hundred pounds, but the solitaire ring is really quite special.”

I was already stunned at the news so far, but when he said, “It’s a flawless one point five carat diamond in a top quality setting, and I estimate its value in the order of sixteen thousand pounds,” I almost fell over.

I did my best to remain composed and said, “So just shy of twenty grand then.”

He confirmed that to be the case and I thanked him for his advice.

Carefully clutching my precious gems, and struggling to contain my jubilation I got home and just shoved them in the freezer for safety until I figured out what to do.

Later that day Marcia rang me to see how I got on and I told her that everything went very well.

I asked if she wanted to know any further details and she said, “Absolutely not darling, as I said before, it’s none of my business.”

“Fair enough,” I replied, and then I went on the internet to look at new cars.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments