Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife forced to cheat

"Wife forced to cheat"

91
28 Comments 28
311k Views 311k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Legendary Story
My name is Sharon I have been married for over sixteen years to a beautiful man named Carter. We have been married for so long that it is almost impossible to remember what we were like when we met. In school I was short, stocky with big tits. I wore a 34 E and had a big ass. My hair was just past my shoulders and dark brown. I loved to wear booty short to make my ass look better.

We were high school sweethearts. We got married a few months after graduation. For the first couple of years it was great. Carter work in a motorcycle shop and I was a teacher. We would she each other for only a few hours a day and not much time on the weekends. He was always under high demand from people to build them bikes.

It was ok that he worked a lot, it did pay the bills, but I missed him. So this was our life. We had good money but never time to be together. I became lonely and started to miss sex.

I have always wanted to fuck ever sense high school. I liked to feel a cock in my pussy. There was nothing better then to have my husband shoot his cum on my tits. I also liked to suck his cock. I would watch a lot of movies and try new techniques. I would make my husband sit there while I practiced. When he would shoot, I would pull back and jerk him to heaven.

In the resent years we have fallen off. I am not sure if he was cheating but I was getting really horny. I would find myself getting turned on at school around the young men in my classes. I would race to get home and use my fingers to satisfy my needs.

Around last year at Christmas I went to an adult bookstore that also sold sex toys. I went in with a big coat and large glasses. I could not let anyone from the school district see me. When you are a teacher you are almost like a priest. You cannot ever think about sex or show that you have it.

I had never been in such a place. It was not a bad place like I would have thought. It was well lit, with shelving all over the walls. It was like being in a real boutique, but it was an x-rated shop. There was a woman that worked the counter. There were a few rooms in the back and toys everywhere.

I was looking around and trying not to be noticed. There were guys in there and when they saw me they kind of moved away from me. I would have not thought that men would move away from me and hide. I smiled on the inside. I really wanted to get out of there though.

I checked the toys on the wall and find a couple of ones I liked. There was a nice sized realistic cock that had veins molded right to it. I liked it. It was 10inches and my husband was only about 6 so I thought what the hell. I quickly grabbed it and a smooth vibrator next to it. I saw some beads but I was too scared so I just took the items to the counter to pay.

The girl was nice and smiled at me. She said that she would have to open the vibrator and check it to see if it worked because there were no returns. I looked down and asked her to be quick. I placed the cash on the counter and quickly left. I never took my change. I stopped on the way home to get batteries. I grabbed a double pack and headed for home.

I was really excited. The whole car ride home all I could think about was what I just did. I wanted to quickly take them out and use them. I wanted to give my body what it was missing. I had been sex starved and wanted to eat my fill tonight. It would not be though.

When I pulled in the driveway to the house, Carters car was parked there. Damn! He is home. I wanted to be satisfied so badly. I thought as I pulled in and hide the toys under the seat.

As usual I found Carter sitting in the easy chair with a beer sound to sleep. I went to bed another night with out fulfillment.

The next day I went to school as usual and found myself supper horny. I was thinking about sex with every conversation. I was starving once again. The hunger was building deeply in the pit of my stomach. It was boiling over again. I wanted to feel a large cock deep in my pussy. I wanted that vibrator on my clit. I wanted to blast off to the moon. Thank God class was over.

I ran home as fast as possible to blow my load. I drove home excited, ever stop light, every car in front of me drove me insane. I started grinding my thighs together in the car and I found a hand riding up my skirt. I could feel my soaked panties touching my crouch. I could feel the material soaking through and my fingers found my clit. I was trying to drive and concentrate on the road but I could not keep my fingers off my clit. I was trying to keep my eyes open and watch the road but I was rubbing my clit and starting to mini orgasm at the same time. I could not take it anymore. I pulled off on to a side street and parked. With a furry I stroked my clit and started to slide a single finger in my pussy. I could feel my juices seeping out of my hole and onto my skirt.

SkinnyLexiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyLexiii

I was cumming over and over again. My head was back and my eyes were closed. I thought everything would be ok because it was pretty isolated on this road.

I was cumming pretty hard when I heard a tap at the window. My eyes opened and I jumped all at the same time. I tried to take my hand out of my panties but it was stuck. The man was pointing at me and told me to open the door. I was scared and unsure but something made me open the door. The man stepped back and I slowly exited my car. I was shaking from the orgasm and shock of getting caught.

“I saw what you were doing in there.” The burly man said to me. “I think that was a waste. I have your license plate number and I will turn you over to the cops for lewd conduct, unless you do what I want.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. If my husband found out that I was jerking off on the side of the road and my work, well that would be a disaster. What could I do?

I looked at the over weight man with his dirty black hair and nodded. I was staring down at his shoes wondering where he walked with a heavy work boot.

“I want you to suck my cock.” The man said with a very serious tone in his voice.

I had no choice my life for a little cock sucking. I reached down and grabbed his cock with my left hand and unzipped his fly with my right. I looked down the street before dropping to my knees. The way we were positioned no one could see me.

I undid his belt buckle and his button to his pants. It was hard because of his fat roll in the way but I managed. My knees were in the dirt and I was dressed in my teacher’s skirt with blouse and jacket. I had to undo my buttons on the jacket so that it would not bind. I had only sucked a few cocks before my husband. It had been a long time sense I had sucked anyone else’s cock. I looked at this fat man’s underwear and I almost threw up. It was a dingy white that might not have been washed in weeks. There were stains on the front from piss and a wet spot from what I was sure as my show.

I pulled his dirty dingy yellowing underwear down and saw his cock. His cock was surprising to me. It was rather large. He was about 8 or 9 inches, well bigger then my husband’s cock. I was a little excited but the smell from the man’s cock was just a bad. I was having second thoughts when the man grabbed my hair and pulled me to his cock.

“Hey you pretty bitch, start sucking or I turn you in.”

I grabbed his thighs to brace myself and slowly lowered my mouth to his cock. When my lips touched it I could taste how awful it was. I was really getting close to puking. I started to part my lips when I felt a hammer hit them. His cock forced its way into my mouth. It tasted nasty. I felt the tip and shaft pushed back into my throat. I started to gag. I wasn’t used to having a big cock in my mouth. He had a hand full of my hair and was driving his cock deep in mouth. He had a nice speed going and I was ok to breath when he shoved a little too hard and I puked on his cock. It was just a lot of spit but it brought tears to my eyes. I was crying from the abuse my mouth was taking.

The man was grunting and thrusting deep in my throat. I was trying so hard to keep it together so that I could make him cum. I started humming a little to try to speed up the process. I didn’t want to have someone catch us.

The dirty man was fucking my mouth and I was starting to get wet again. I was sort of enjoying this abuse my mouth was taking. To have a man forcing me to suck his cock was great. I want to have him cum on my pretty big tits. Most men loved to shoot on my tits. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. His dick started to swell in my mouth and his pace was getting faster. He was grunting and pulling my hair harder which made me almost cum.

“I am going to cum in your mouth you slut.” He grunted and then pulled me deep.

He started to shoot load after load into my mouth. It was a bitter tasting and I wanted to spit it out but I had too much cock in my mouth so I let it flow out of his cock and almost choked me.

After he shot his load, he let go of my hair and fell back a little. I fell to my ass sat there for a second. He dropped the paper with my license plate on it and walked away. I tried to spit out what cum I had in my mouth but most of it went down. I whipped my mouth and climbed back in the car and drove home. I was hornier then ever.

Comments to . Make sure you rate it. It means a lot to authors if you like them and if not let us know why. Lonely married women in Cal email me. Please do not ask for photos. I do like to hear other people stories. Please nothing about children. Visit my other website at babyboygraphics and click on the sponsors so that I can keep writing. Thanks to everyone that has emailed me.
Published 
Written by gumie35
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments