Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Dreams

"The pleasure was indeed intense"

22
8 Comments 8
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"My first story attempt , let me know what you think"

There was a knock on the door, Abigail jumped out of her bed, yelling, "One second!" wrapped her naked body up in a blanket and proceeded to the door. Disoriented from being woken up and confused as to who could be at her door, she walked down the hallway to the door, taking a look through the peephole.

“Fuck,” she whispered.

Standing on the other side of the door was Bane.

"Fuck," she said again before making sure she was correctly covered up and opening the door.

As the door opened, she took in the sheer sexiness of the man who stood before her nicely fitted dark blue jeans that left little to the imagination and under a black t-shirt topped with a red and black flannel shirt unbuttoned. Looking at his face she saw such a mischievous smile and beautiful brown eyes that glistened full of lust. She felt her whole body tense up, thinking about how much better Bane looked off-camera.

“I didn’t know you were coming, but please come in,“ she requested, trying not to show her pure excitement. As he strolled through the entranceway she noticed how amazing he smelt Paco Rabanne for sure she thought to herself... The moment the door shut behind them, she felt herself being forcibly pushed against the wall hands above her head held by only one of his big hands before feeling his lips pressed against hers - a kiss that was exactly how she imagined full of raw lust and passion.

Bane pulled back looked into her eyes and just said, "Hey." Abigail craved more with every inch of her body but was unable to think of words to say so she simply just grinned and rubbed herself against the wall so her blanket came loose and dropped to the floor then began sticking out her tongue. Exposing her beautiful naked curvy body, her breast firm, and her nipples showing her arousal. Her shaved pussy on show and her long legs that was slightly spread against the wall as she tried to shake the remainder of the blanket off her.

Bane pushed himself back against her and began running his hand down the right side of her body barely touching while kissing across her shoulder bone up her neck stopping at her ear.

“You're my naughty princess," he softly whispered.

Every touch he made felt like electric shocks going through Abigail’s Body. After he spoke those words, he released her hands and took a step back.

Pure disappointment took her over, and she said, “I want more now,“ in a demanding tone and a smirk on her face. Bane raised one eyebrow. This time his tone became a little deeper and more abrupt.

“Excuse me, princess. I make the demands here."

"You can demand only if you catch me first.”

Sticking her tongue out once more, she began running through the hallway, giggling, and into her bedroom. She hadn’t made it halfway across the room when she felt him pounce from behind her grabbing her and growling in her ear.

Before she even had time to react he had picked her up and thrown her on the bed. Fully clothed he climbed over her put his hand around her throat and started kissing her this time slightly more aggressively. Removing his mouth from her he stared intensely down at her and said, “Caught you, princess. Now who’s in charge?“

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

Obediently Abigail bit her lip and said, "You... You, Sir. You’re in charge. I will do as you wish.”

And with that, he moved off of her and manoeuvred her body to the end of her bed in a kneeling position. Before standing up pulling his zipper down and removing his jeans and boxers showing off his extremely large hard cock with a glint in her eyes Abigail smiled.

“Now, princess, I want you to take it all in your mouth until I decide otherwise.“

She did as she was commanded to.

Placing his cock in her mouth she ran her tongue along the shaft while slowly bobbing her mouth up and down taking the full amount. Bane let out a slight groan with this groan he grabbed her hair and began to forcefully move her head up and down fast up and faster. She took great enjoyment and satisfaction in pleasing him that when he stopped her before he could cum she was slightly saddened.

”Thank you, princess. Now move back up your bed, arms and legs spread out. It’s your time to be rewarded."

Without question, she moved into position while he collected something from the dresser drawer. Bane then proceeds to tie both of her wrists to the headboard. He began kissing down her body until he got to her breasts he placed one in his mouth his hand on the other and started sucking and licking her nipple while caressing the other with his hand. “Ohh," she slightly moaned, Not wanting to leave one out, he switched over and began doing the same on the opposite side.

Then kissing down her chest across her stomach and down into her right inner thigh. In a flash, he raised her legs and started kissing in between her legs before sliding one finger deep inside her and running his tongue along her opening. He became faster moving his finger in and out while licking and sucking on her it felt so good she screamed out please take me now but his only response was to Chuckle and increased the speed she continue to moan it felt so good all of her body tensed she could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers and with one more than enough absolute pleasure and she climaxed coming over his fingers but he didn’t stop it happened again and again and again.

After the fourth time, he gave her a passionate kiss and untied her hands from the bed. After removing her hands from the rope he picked her up in his arms flipped her over onto all fours and came up behind her while one quick thrust he was deep inside her.

“Now princess, you don’t cum again without me, okay?“

"Yes," she agreed.

With that, he grabbed her hair in his hand and started fucking her in and out with an intense speed and rhythm.

She continuously moaned which just seemed to provide bane with more energy to fuck her harder and faster. Abigail’s body tensed around banes cock as he thrust his cock into her she screamed fuck yes as once again she climaxed but this time Bane was with her and she could feel his juices filling her. He pulled out and they both collapsed on the bed. Bane put his arms around her and they both drifted off to sleep.

Abigail was woken up by the sound of her phone ringing.

She looked around confused, one hand between her legs, but her bed was empty.

FUCK, IT WAS ONLY A DREAM!

Published 
Written by crazy_baby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments