Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Fire

"Never underestimate a gentleman."

6
4 Comments 4
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I rented a small, furnished, two story home in an English country village for the year. I wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of my American city and had always dreamed of living abroad. I had also ended a long relationship with my boyfriend of three years. I had an opportunity to change jobs and work from home so I took the plunge, researched different countries and affordable rentals, and moved. This village had everything I was looking for; charm, close to other people, shops and the most adorable living space and garden.

I had met my ex at an art opening and he had swept me off my feet. I was only twenty-three and was overtaken by his charisma and romantic qualities. He was twenty-five years my senior and had me at 'hello.' His confidence and control mesmerized me. I loved being a part of his fast paced, exciting life for the most part. Eventually, I got bored with this existence - the parties, the shallow conversation and his control.

The move took place in October and I settled into my little home in the country. I explored the area and found a little market and a wonderful little coffee shop to spend mornings with my laptop. I enjoyed my time alone and began to learn about what I really enjoyed in life. I loved how life was slower here and how I enjoyed small things like walking to town and coming across kind and sweet people.

I did, however, miss the feeling of having a relationship with a man and wondered if I had made the right decision. I mostly missed sex. During my morning bath, like many mornings I played with myself and started my day off with an orgasm but I was getting to the point that I wanted more. Maybe I could meet someone to satisfy that need for human touch. I'd thought about fucking a lot lately.

I came out of the bathroom and I felt the cool air blow into the room from the slightly opened window. Dressed only in my towel, I went to close it and I noticed the gentleman next door sitting at a little table with his tea and reading the paper. I called him a gentleman because that was what he looked like. He wore ironed jeans and a light blue sweater over a crisp white shirt and nice brown, leather loafers. He sipped his tea and turned the page. I sort of hoped he would look up and see me.

I had a sexy thought about him but I wondered if I would be his type, being much younger, of Latin descent and a home body at this time in my life. I had noticed one day, when I left for my town adventures, that he had a woman friend there. She was closer to his age, maybe fifty-five or so. Very beautiful and classy in her black pumps and manicured style. Would he like me? He'd only ever said hello to me since I had moved in.

I watched him sometimes from my window but never had the nerve to say more than hello. I actually started to have a little crush on him and thought of him during my morning bath. I thought of him as a polite, gentleman most of the time but I fantasized about how he would go wild with me.

The weeks passed and I met a nice guy in town that I lunched with a couple of times. He actually bored me but I thought maybe sex would eventually happen. I didn’t really push for it. One morning, at my little coffee shop I saw Ed, my distinguished, gentlemanly neighbor.

I said hello and he politely nodded at me. He picked up some pastries and headed toward the door, I surprised myself and said, “Ed, would you like to join me?”

He looked surprised also and said, "Sure."

He put his bag on the table and excused himself to order a tea for himself. My heart was actually beating faster with anticipation to get to know him.

The day was beautiful to me, cloudy and cold, kind of like it might snow any minute. He sat down and we ended up talking for a while about my work and a little about his garden. I loved his English accent and he started to ask me more personal questions about myself. I love it when a man doesn’t only talk about himself. I told him about my fairly normal childhood and he complemented my brown eyes. I was wearing a low, tight sweater and noticed Ed looking, only for a second, at my cleavage. I wish I could’ve read his mind.

We talked for about an hour and the wind started blowing and the snow started to come down and I put away my laptop and said I needed to get home. Ed asked if he could walk with me. He told me that he had a fire going and if I would like to come over for pastries. Of course, I said yes.

He shared his umbrella with me and he led me into his house. It was so warm and inviting, exactly how I imagined. It was full of books and antique furniture. The smell of a cedar fire roaring, he offered me a hot cup of Earl Grey tea to drink with him.

I took off my coat and scarf and Ed kindly asked me to take off my boots. He placed the items neatly on a coat rack and the boots on a little rug with his. He seemed very particular and a man of routines. I sat on his chair and he on the couch. Our conversation was very polite, asking each other more getting to know you questions.

I watched Ed as he spoke, trying to see if maybe he was interested in me at all. My little crush on Ed seemed apparent as I leaned toward him and hung on every word, although not they weren’t that interesting.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

During a quiet spell in our conversation, I took a chance at getting up from the chair and stood in front of the fire.

I asked about the lady that visited him a couple of times a week. She usually came around one and stayed only for about an hour. I asked Ed if she was his girlfriend. He said no, just a lady friend he had known for years. He said she worked at the bank.

I asked Ed if he had some wine and graciously he poured me a glass. I asked if he would have one also and he commented on the time of day. I pressured him and he had a glass with me and returned to his couch. I sat down and faced the fire and I began to relax, telling Ed about break-up and needing to make a change in my life. I also told him of my little crush on him.

While I was talking, Ed sat behind me and touched my shoulder and said he had noticed me also. For some reason that was an open door for me and I turned to him and kissed him. His lips tasted like wine and it felt so good being close to a man again. It was a short kiss and we looked at each other as if we were both surprised. He softly put one side of my brown, curly hair behind my ear. I could feel the warmth of the fire burn sting my face and the warmth of the wine boil in my veins.

It had been so long, for me, that I was already aroused and felt that tingling in my pussy. Ed looked so handsome up close and his mysterious nature had me mesmerized. He turned my head to him and he kissed me, so strong and deep and long. His arm around me, holding me up and his other reaching down into my black sweater, into my bra and squeezing my breast, playing with my nipple. His warm hand and warm kisses already sending me into another world.

Ed pulled my sweater over my head and unclasped my black bra. He kissed my neck, from behind and began to massage and play with my breasts. My breathing deeper with his gentle touch. I felt my juices starting to flow and I turned my body to Ed. He reached around to the back of my wool skirt unzipped it. I slid out of the skirt and was only wearing black, fleece lined leggings and a black thong underneath. I knelt in front of him and touched his mouth with my finger, he sucked it into his mouth and I slipped in another finger. He kissed my fingers with his magical tongue and sucked them. I couldn’t wait much longer and I removed my fingers from his mouth and I slipped them down into my panties and felt through the flesh into my wet pussy. Oh God, this felt so good. I watched Ed watch me. His eyes sparkled with urgency.

He pulled off his sweater, shirt and undershirt all at once. His chest covered thinly with mostly silver hairs. I wanted him so badly at that moment. I loosened his belt and unzipped his jeans, he then laid back, on the rug, and pulled everything off. He sat back up facing me, kissed me again, this time with more conviction and passion.

His cock, bigger than I expected for his 5’8” frame, was hard and looked appetizing to me. I could almost orgasm with the thought of it in me… my mouth or pussy. While I was having these thoughts, Ed was already acting on his plan. He told me to lay back and he removed my leggings and panties. He noticed how wet my thong was and smiled.

He spread my legs with his hands and he propped himself between my legs and he started licking the inside of my thighs, slowly getting closer to my now dripping pussy. My hips rising to meet his tongue, he began the most pleasurable moment in my life. I got lost in a blissful world of my own. Ed brought me to orgasm several times with his amazing tongue and now I wanted my turn to give.

I situated my legs under him and I positioned his cock between my breasts. I squeezed my tits around his cock and he began to fuck, his pre-cum glistening on my skin. I let go of my tits and I used my hands to stroke him. His grunts and noises were intoxicating to me. I love the sounds of a man when he is in the middle of getting fucked.

I lifted my head and I licked the tip of his cock and Ed groaned in pleasure. He moved his cock closer to my mouth and without further ado, I opened my mouth and I began to suck. He held back and I had to move my head back and forth. Then I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his delicious, hard cock into my mouth. He took the hint and he began to fuck my mouth. Yes, I am a nasty, bad girl... I needed to feel Ed fuck me that way. He pushed in soft at first, then realized he could do what he wanted. He pushed deeper every time and I took it, loved it. I could tell he was close to orgasm and Ed pulled out of my mouth and grabbed both of my legs and lifted them over his shoulders.

Without any pause, he continued his fuck in my pussy. I felt every inch, in and out, deep until it touched the end. Ed pressed his thumb on my clit and that sent me into orgasmic oblivion. I felt his cock start to convulse and shoot his warm, thick liquid into my sore, satisfied pussy. When my canal was teeming with his cum, it dripped out, like a river flowing down my crack.

Both exhausted and sweaty, Ed gently move my legs down and positioned himself behind me until we drifted off into sweet slumber in front of the fire.

Published 
Written by Marina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments