Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Slut 3

"That was close"

2
3 Comments 3
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

"Julie, come in here and shut the door will you please?" I said over the office phone.  "Be right there Pete" was the reply, as I heard her stifle a giggle.  She knows I'm hot for her.  She's a lot younger and certainly can get someone her own age, but for some reason she is into this office thing we have going.  She seems to be constantly on "horny", and I have to do is touch her and she's ready to go. 

When she walks in the office I feel my cock jump.  Damn she's hot!  Being only 21, she wears what I would call inappropriate length skirts to work, but she won't hear me complain.  No nylons, black heals and a tan that would do Coppertone proud.  We've been fooling around for a couple of months now, and I can tell you there is not one tan line on this girl.  She tans in the buff!  She has even told me she gets herself off in the tanning booth.

"Julie, we have a problem" I say as she shuts the door and makes her way to the chair in front of my desk.  "What's wrong Pete?  Did I mess something up on the order I wrote the other day?"  She seems like she is a little scared, so I decided to let her down easy.  "No, I'm horny as hell and it's keeping me from doing any work.  Can you think of some way to help me out?"

She laughed, smileed and casually uncrossed her legs, giving me the "Sharon Stone" shot of her black, lacy thong.  "Well, I can think of a couple of things..." she says as she spreads her legs out a little more and slides her hand up under her skirt.  "Does this help any? she asked as she traced the outside of her thong.

"Yah, but it's so dark in here I can hardly see what I'm looking at" I reply.  With that, she stood up, walks around the back of my desk and sits on the edge right in front of me.  "There, does that make it easier to see?"  I can not only see her thong now, but the wet spot that is forming too.  I can smell her scent, and she is definitely in the mood, already hot and obviously wanting more.  I know she likes to get herself off, so I said "That's great, but it looks like that thing needs some more attention.  Why don't you see what you can do."

Slowly, she slid her fingers under the edge of her thong and started to rub her clit.  It is obvious this is what she wanted because she is immediately able to slide two fingers into her pussy.  "OHHH" she moans, "That feels great!  I was sitting at my desk thinking about this all morning."  This of course got me even hotter, and I started rubbing my cock through my pants.  "Maybe you need a little help with that?" I asked, knowing that she wants me to slide my tongue across her clit.  "Oh yah, that would be awesome."

I bent forward from my chair, and lightly licked her clit, which was staring to get hard and swollen.  When the tip of my tongue touched her I thought she was going to fall off the desk.  "Oh, suck my clit hard Pete.  I want to come all over your desk."  Never one to let a lady down, I sucked her clit all the way into my mouth and really went to work.  It was only a few seconds and she was shaking and grinding hard against my face, ending with a huge explosion of an orgasm.

Grabbing my face, she gave me a deep kiss and said, "OK, now it's your turn."  She grabbed my zipper, pulled my now very hard cock out and gave it a good pull.  "Seems a little lonely to me, how about I give him something to do?"  And with that, she layed back on the desk, put her heels on the edge and spread her legs wide open, pulling the head of my cock right to her waiting lips.  The amount of juice there already told me she must have really enjoyed my sucking on her clit, so instead of going easy I just slammed my cock all the way in.  I mean I sunk it all the way to the hilt, and she squealed as I bottomed out.

"Fuck me hard and fast Pete!  I want to feel your cum in my pussy all day."  That was enough for me, and I began pounding for all I was worth.  Keep in mind we were in my office, and while I have the back corner suite, the sound of skin slapping skin had to be audible from the hallway.  But what the hell, I was already going to get fired if the news got out I was banging her, so what more could this hurt.

I was really going to town, driving my cock in as far as it would go when she said, "Do me from behind Pete."  I flipped her over and bent her over the desk so i could get at her from the backside.  I slid my cock into her steaming wet hole and started banging away again, this time so deep I swear she could feel the end of my cock in her throat.  She was pushing back at me and grinding her ass on my stomach every time now, and I knew it wouldn't be long as I felt that familiar tingle in my nuts.

"Here it comes Julie!" I growled as my balls tightened and I started shooting stream after stream of cum into her pussy.  She collapsed on the desk, as an orgasm flooded over her too.  Just as I was pulling out there was a knock on the door. 

"Mr.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

Fisher, are you in there?" said my secretary.  We hurriedly moved around, and I sat down at my desk to hide the fact that my cock was hanging out.  Julie moved to the other side of the desk and stood still as my secretary entered the room.  "i wanted to let you know that everything is set for your trip next week to the conference.  I am going to lunch now" she said.  I swear she must have smelled the sex in the air, as she had a fun look on her face and being a newlywed, she was probably familiar with the smell.

"Great" I choked out.  "Thanks for letting me know, and have a good lunch Yvette."  When she left she closed the door again and Julie said, "God, that was close.  Good thing she wasn't standing behind me, because a huge drop of cum just dripped out of me and landed on the floor."  We both laughed hard, and I said, "Well, what do you say we go have desert now since we already had lunch?"

Published 
Written by cooljock953
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments