Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Late

"Boss helps a co-worker and is rewarded."

5
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My name is Tom; I've worked in an accounting office for the past twenty years. It has been a great place to work. One woman I have worked with over the past year is an absolute piece of ass. She is what everyone thinks of when they think of HOT. Young sweet ass and gorgeous tits she is definitely nice eye candy. Amber is 23 years old, and absolutely beautiful, she's about 5'5, 115 lbs. She always thought of me as just some nice older man. I always used to think that she'd freak out if she knew the things I think about doing with her.

I am 44 years old and have been married for twenty two years. Sex with my wife is almost non-existent, except for our anniversary and birthdays. More and more I fantasize about Amber. About 3 months ago, Amber announced that she was getting married. She told the office about her upcoming marriage we all offered the standard congratulations.

I meanwhile, was imagining her on top of her husband on their wedding night, his cock sticking straight up with Amber riding it. I imagined her big tits bouncing up and down, and her pussy swallowing her husband's cock. It wasn't long before I found myself with a raging hard on.

Time passed and I found myself thinking about Amber more and more.

It was about 5:30pm Friday evening the day before Amber is set to get married. Amber came in to my office. She was working late to finish things up before she left for the next two weeks. I was finding myself stuck there later than I had wanted to be. No one else was around that evening.

Amber started spouting some small talk like, "How is your wife?"

Then she thanked me for helping her with her presentation to the CPA’s last week. Just looking at her, wearing a skirt and blouse, I started to get a hard on. I tried to keep my mind off her and get my work done.

6:30pm I noticed the office grow completely quiet. I peeked outside my office, and Amber had stopped typing. When there are only two people in an office, especially at night, you can really hear if one of them stops typing. I didn't say anything.

"Tom, I need a huge favor."

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Come here..."

I walked over to her. She had spilled her drinking water all over her blouse. Her blouse was soaked through on both her breasts. I just stood there, my mouth slightly agape, my cock surging in my pants.

She started to cry a little, "This is so embarrassing."

I cut her off, "It's okay don't be embarrassed."

She let out this incredibly sexy nervous laugh, and started to sob, "I just can't believe I just did that!"

Amber said, "In my car on the passenger seat, I have a change of clothes, please go get them, I can't walk outside like this."

I got to her car and found her clothes. I returned to the office.

"Oh thank you,” Amber said as I handed her the clothes.

"Amber, you can change in my office," I offered.

With that she stood up and walked to my office. While closing the door she looked at me. I walked over to my office door and turned the handle to find that she did not lock the door. Amber started taking off her top. First she unbuttoned her blouse and I couldn't believe this was really happening. I stepped behind her, pulled her blouse off her shoulders and unhooked her bra as it fell to the floor. I began to gently squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

Amber just stood still. I leaned down and kissed her on the back of her neck. Soon Amber’s eyes closed and let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

Massaging her tits I very quickly became even more aroused. My cock was now jumping in my pants.

I had just pressed my bulge against Amber’s ass when she spoke, "Tom... you're really... oh my..."

Amber turned around and I watched her move her hands down, and start to undo my belt while I took off my shirt. Amber undid my pants and let them fall; I dropped my boxers with my cock sticking straight out. She reached out and cupped my balls in her hand, gently rolling them around. Then she knelt down and put in her mouth. I held the back of her head as she sucked my dick. I opened my eyes and she was looking right into them. I started running my fingers through her hair while she continued sucking my cock.

Then Amber told me to lie on my back. She stood up and removed her skirt and panties. She stood over me naked in all her feminine glory as her pussy glistened. I lay there staring at her magnificent pussy.

"Thank you Amber, dear God... Thank you," I stammered.

She crawled next to me and kissed me passionately.

I kissed her some more, and then rolled us over so I was on top. I started to move down her neck to her body. I moved down and spread her legs, to reveal her very moist pussy. First I just opened it up and started teasing her by running one finger through her snatch real slow while blowing on her clit. Then I slid one finger slowly in and out of her pussy while I sucked and flicked her clit with my tongue.

She started moaning in pleasure, I inserted another finger inside her all the while I was licking her pussy and sucking her clit. It wasn't long before she rocked her body and screamed in pleasure as she came on my hand and face. I put my whole face and mouth on her pussy as I lapped up her juices. I began rubbing her clit with one hand and inserted a finger into her asshole with the other. It wasn't long before she came again.

"Oh God Oh God Tom, I’m cumming again... I can’t take it anymore, fuck me fuck me!"

I got on my knees and moved between her legs. I lined up my cock with her pussy opening and just started fucking her. My cock was invading her pussy while my balls slapped her ass. Amber’s pussy felt fantastic. Every second my cock was inside Amber’s wet pussy felt like heaven, and it wasn't long before she was cumming again. My cock continued it's assault on Amber's pussy, as she came again, her tits bouncing wildly. I dropped in front of her and kissed her, deep and wet, our tongues twirling deep in each others' mouth's...soon she pulled away.

"Just fuck me!" Amber declared.

I continued fucking her but leaned down and kissed her again, I started to cum; I shot my load deep in her pussy, with my arms around her and my tongue deep in her throat. I was rocked with pleasure as stream after stream of cum, shot deep into her. Soon we were lying in each other's arms, both completely spent.

She looked up me and said, "This was great, and it will probably... no, it will definitely happen again, but I'm getting married tomorrow. No one can know.”

I agreed, we got up and got dressed. We kissed goodbye and went home.

When she got back from her honeymoon I saw Amber in the parking lot, as she was getting out of her car. I waited for her at the door, and held it open for her.

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you!"

Then she winked, and we went into the office. We haven't spoke of it since. But, I can't wait until we have to work late again!

Published 
Written by firecat2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments