Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Late Into the Night

12
7 Comments 7
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I woke up slowly. Warm and cozy and wrapped up in a soft blanket, I realized I was alone in bed. I looked behind me and saw him sitting at his desk across the room. He was bathed in a low light from his desk lamp, leaving shadows highlighting his strong bare shoulders and face. I laid there for a moment watching him, seeing the concentration on his face and the way he sat with such tension in his body, I knew he must be working. He’d been working on a project all day and now into the night. He was so sexy, just sitting there in his pajama pants, focusing so hard on the project laid out on his desk.

As I laid there watching him, I couldn’t help but admire the strength in his shoulders, his arms. The curve of his back, the planes in his face. I kept thinking about all the ways I wanted to touch him. I kept thinking about all the ways I wanted him to touch me. I could feel my body getting excited just thinking about it and I decided it was time he had a distraction. I pushed back the blanket and slowly padded over to him, knowing the light from his desk lamp would allow him to almost be able to see through my blue silk teddy and panties.

When he turned to look at me I could see the fatigue and stress fading from his face as he surveyed my body. I stood directly in the light, knowing he could see through the fabric of nightie to the dusky pink of my hard nipples, the dark ink of my tattoo, and the glorious curves of my body. Standing at 5’8’’ with a small waist and very generous curves, deep red hair and creamy pale skin splattered with pale freckles, I was unashamed and I let him look. Slowly I moved closer to him, feeling his hand come up to rest on the small of my back, reeling me in closer and closer until I was brushing up against his body.

Resting my hands on his shoulders I pushed his chair back away from his desk. He tried to get up but I stopped him, keeping him sitting right where I wanted him. Climbing onto his lap, I straddled him and slid in close, running my hands up his chest and leaning in close for a kiss. Feeling his large warm hands come to rest on the back of my hips, I deepened our kiss, feeling his mouth open under mine. Teasing his mouth with my tongue, my arms went up to wrap around his neck, as I let my breasts lay heavy on his chest. The hardness of my nipples rubbed against his chest through the soft silk of my nightgown.

As my chest rubbed against his, his hands slid down to cup my ass, pulling me in tight so I could feel his growing hardness right where I needed it. As he took the offensive his tongue plunged into my mouth and his touch became more aggressive, his fingers digging into my ass, pulling me into his hips, letting me feel how much he wanted me. Sliding my hips back and forth on his hardness, I ran my hands all over his body, feeling his hard chest, his tense shoulders, his stomach that drew in quickly as I ran my hand down past his belly button playing with the waistband of his pants. Quickly his hand slid down between my ass cheeks, further, until his fingers were right at the entrance to my pussy. Pushing my wet panties aside, he teased the opening, spreading the lips of my pussy as the tip of his finger slipped inside the wet warm hole between my legs making me gasp and jerk a little against his hands.

As his right hand played with me his left arm slid up to the small of my back pulling me in close and holding me tight so I couldn’t move an inch as he toyed with me. I could feel the hardness of his erection rubbing against my clit from the front as his fingers toyed with my pussy from behind. His finger slid deeper until it was buried deep inside me. I pressed down into his erection, loving the feel of his hardness against my body. I moved my mouth to slowly leave a trail of kisses along his jaw, kissing his neck, nibbling on his ear as my fingers gently teased his nipples.

He pulled his finger out of me, replacing it quickly with two. Moving his fingers into me a little quicker. Feeling the wetness pouring out of me, I knew I needed to feel him inside me soon. Pulling back from him I reached down and slowly pulled my teddy up and off revealing my soft full breasts to him. Milky white skin glowing under the light from his desk lamp, my chest heaved a bit, my nipples clearly excited to be seen. Seeing the look on his face as he took in the view, I smiled until he suddenly slipped a third finger into me, shocking me, making my head fall back, my long hair hanging down my back.

Slowly he sawed his fingers in and out of me as he rubbed his now rock hard cock against me.

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

I knew I couldn’t take much more teasing. I wanted to feel the real thing, so I leaned down and whispered in his ear. “Take me to bed,” I told him. “I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you fuck me.”

Hearing him swear under his breath, he pulled his fingers out of me and braced a hand under my ass as he stood up. Holding me to his chest with my legs wrapped tight around his hips, he strode to the bed and dropped us into the bed. Pushing us back further on the bed, his weight on top of me, he pushed my hands above my head and held them there as he plundered my mouth again. Pushing his hips right into mine, I could feel his hard cock rubbing right where I needed it. The only things in the way of him being inside of me were the soaking wet panties I was still wearing and his pants.

Rearing back, he made fast work of ripping my panties down my legs. I heard fabric rip. Sitting up I was equally aggressive trying to get his pants down. Our hands tangled together, both of us just trying to get naked as quickly as possible. Finally we were both ready and he came back down on top of me. Roughly pushing my legs apart, I expected him to slide right into me, but instead his mouth came down to pull at my nipples. Feeling his rough hands cupping my breasts and his mouth nipping and pulling at my nipples, I squirmed under his touch, loving the roughness, knowing I’d have little love marks all over my pale body the next day.

Raising my hips up to him, I wanted so badly to feel him filling me up, I pulled at him, begging him to fuck me and fuck me now. I wanted him. I needed him. He pushed back to meet me, lining himself up with my dripping wet pussy. Slowly pushing forward he started to fill me. It was a tight squeeze. I didn’t know if I was going to be able to fit all of him in me. Slowly he just kept pushing forward, until he was seated all the way inside. I was filled up tight, my body trying to adjust and make room for him. He paused, letting me take a minute to get used to him before slowly pulling out and driving back into me.

I felt his hands searching until they found mine. Lacing his fingers through mine, he pushed our hands up over my head again and held them there as he drove into me, pushing deep again and again. Pushing up to meet him, I could feel his stomach quivering as he tried to hold it together, but I didn’t want him to keep his composure. I wanted him to lose control. I started whispering in his ear, telling him how good it felt to have him inside me, how big he felt, how sexy he was. I pushed up into him, begging him to fuck me harder. Faster. Deeper.

Suddenly I felt his control break and he just started pounding into me. Pushing up away from me a little, he let go of my hands and flipped us so I was on top. I started to rise up to ride him, but he wouldn’t let me. Wrapping his arms tight around my waist and back, he pulled me down tight to his chest as he braced himself and started pounding into me from below. Kissing his neck and wrapping my arms around his shoulders I held on tight for the wild ride.

He kept driving into me, pummeling me, fucking me as I had begged him to do and it felt so good I never wanted it to end. I was pushing back, meeting him for every inch I could get with his iron grip around me. I could feel my thighs shaking and I told him I was going to cum. Hearing him groan and grip me even tighter I knew he wasn’t far behind. I could feel it building and building until I couldn’t hold it in any more and I started to cum. My body was squeezing him and milking him and I could feel my cum pouring out of my body, making a mess all over him and myself. Feeling me tense up on him, squeezing his cock, he could hold back no longer and he buried himself inside me as he shouted and came, pouring cum deep into my body. He came and came until our mixed juices were dripping out of me and down my thighs, all over him.

Slowly we came down from the high, me laying on top of him with his arms still wrapped tight around me. I could feel his cock still twitching inside me and my thighs shaking as my body slowly recovered from my pounding. I kissed his chest as his hands rubbed up and down my back. As I relaxed and pulled myself off of him I curled up to his side, one leg thrown over his waist and he started to laugh. When I asked him what was funny, he just looked at me and said “you are such a distraction!” Since I had no argument, I just smiled and shrugged and snuggled up into his side ready for bed.

Published 
Written by Jezziebelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments