Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you like to do it again

"I still don’t remember how she talked her way into the truck."

5
2 Comments 2
6.5k Views 6.5k
848 words 848 words
Saturday morning in No-Wheres-Ville USA parked at a truck stop killing hours. Never good, if you're not moving you're not making money. Cleaning and fixing marker lights just basically enjoying the sun. I’ve had the few friends I knew by to yak so really hadn’t got much done so far. No matter I was on my 34 hour reset. The Pete had LED lights all over, but I had used one style to keep the cost and repairs down. Lights do burn out even LED’s.

I’m on the ground in front of the truck just finishing the bumper lights when a shadow blocked my sun. The shadow didn’t move so I looked over my shoulder at this blonde smoking a cigarette just looking at me. “You must be bored or lonely to spend this much time on lights,” she said. Before I knew it she had me talked into the sleeper waiting for me to strip down. I still don’t remember how she talked her way into the truck. I do remember her name was Erin, she had a really cute butt and she wanted to fuck.

I don’t think it was me per say she wanted to fuck, she just wanted to fuck. I crawled onto the bed leaned into the pillows and watch this sexy lady strip for me. Her small tits didn’t need the yellow bra she wore. They were cute so I reached out and grabbed a nipple and started to twist. She paused for a second from the pleasure. Then continued stripping, removing her jeans and then her matching yellow panties. She then also crawled onto the bed with me.

I never said a word, she just started licking my dick. It felt great, but I kept thinking I don’t know this lady or anything about her. Could I be setting myself up for something? I really didn’t have anything to worry about so I relaxed and let Erin go to town on my cock. She used her tongue all around the shaft and this was getting me hard pretty quick. I kept moving her hair to the side so I could watch this beauty getting pleasure from servicing me. I guess her mission was to get me hard because as soon as I was hard she started to climb up on me.

I stopped her and said “got to play safe “. I reach over to a cubby hole and pulled out a condom and opened the package.

princessaltheaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princessaltheaTS

She took the condom and put it on me and then climbs on top of me in a cowgirl position. I didn’t mind I get to play with the nipples and cup the small breast this way. I also get to play with the ass cheeks in this position. Let me tell you that’s just what I did they were firm and small. I’m an ass lover and she had a cute ass. I’m not sure if it was the licking the tits or squeezing the ass but the ride started to get entertaining at this point. I know Erin was talking but I wasn’t listening much. I was trying not to cum too quickly. I wanted her and myself to enjoy this and maybe she would stay awhile. They say make her orgasm and she’ll come back.

I was doing my best to make her cum before I did. I was sucking her nipples into my mouth and lightly grazing them with my teeth. Ooh I love doing that. I was rubbing our juices into her rosebud. I wasn’t trying to penetrate the ass just massage it with each of her up and down fuck strokes. This was really hard for me because I love playing with a beautiful ass. I knew I was close but I didn’t know if Erin was.

When she tensed up and her pussy started to squeeze me. I was ready and with a couple of quick pumps I came with her. Power full, body tingling, toe curling orgasm ripped through me. I hadn’t had this good of an orgasm in a long time. This took me a minute to come back.

I thought about this whole experience. Everything was about my pleasure. I hadn’t realized her feelings or lust level until she leaned into me and just held me. “Wow that was great,” I said lying underneath her warm body.

“I really don’t think you heard a thing I said ever since we got into the truck,” she finally got through to me.

I just laughed and replied, “it’s your allure. You just put me in a Trans. All I knew was the great pleasure you just gave me and I really don’t know you.”

“Stranger sex was on my to-do list today and you were there,” she said. “Would you like to do it again?”

“Hell yes and I promise I will stay focused this time,” I replied. And yes she did leave her number.

Published 
Written by Assluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments