Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yet Another Night In Cancun

"Escorting a lady to her room at the resort."

32
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Listen, I'd like to have a wake-up call in Bungalow 7-D for 6 AM, please."

"I'd love to wake you up at 6 AM, but unfortunately, I'm not one of the hostesses."

"O, I'm sorry. You were sitting at the table and I just assumed that you...."

"No, no don't apologize. Actually, I'm very complimented. I think that those girls are some of the most beautiful that I've ever seen. I'm flattered that you mistook me for one of them."

"You're very nice to understand."

"I've seen you and your wife around the resort the past few days. She's a lucky woman, You're an attractive man."

"Thank you, kind lady. Satisfy my curiosity if you will. Why is a pretty woman like you sitting here alone at the hostesses table in a resort bar full of men?"

"See that table of men sitting behind me?"

"Uh-huh."

"I've been sitting next to them all evening. They've been taking turns buying me drinks, but so far none of them have tried to approach me. I think they're all too inhibited in one another's presence to make a pass. So I get to be one of the boys, and will prob'ly end up going back to my room alone."

"And that would be a shame and a waste."

"Kind of you to say so, sir. I think I've just about given up on tonight. Do you think that your wife could spare you long enough to walk me back to my room?"

"That long and longer if you like. She's sound asleep. And in any case, she'd never forgive me if I didn't go to the assistance of a lady in distress."

That was all true. My wife Billie Sue and I do indeed have an open marriage. Of course, we usually discuss this sort of thing before making love to someone new. But she’d been fast asleep when I’d left our bungalow. And there was no way I was going to go back and wake her up at this moment. I reminded myself how much easier it can be to get forgiveness than permission at times.

As we walked out of the bar, she reached over and took my hand. We headed down the beach in the same general direction as our room.

"We must be in the same building."

"Uh-huh."

We continued along in silence until we reached the stretch of beach in front of our building. We turned out, facing the ocean, and walked down the sand dune until we were at the edge of the water, out of sight of the resort. I slipped my arm around her.

"How much, and what sort of assistance will your wife allow you to give to a lady in distress?"

"As much and of whatever sort the lady needs." She turned toward me. I put my other arm around her. She looked up at me.

"This lady could use...." She opened her mouth slightly and half closed her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. She tasted sweet and slightly of the rum she had been drinking in the bar. Her arms snaked out and went around my neck. I gently stroked her back with my hands.

"Oh, that felt nice. Again please." We kissed again. Her arms slid down, around the back of my waist. I moved my hands to her hips and began stroking upward, along her sides.

"Are you absolutely sure that you're free to render this much assistance to strange ladies in distress?"

"This much and more. Just as I said, exactly as much as the lady can use." I leaned in and began to nibble on the side of her neck. My right hand worked its way up to under the catch of her halter top. With my thumb and forefinger, I creased the garment, in such a way that a single pinch would unsnap it and free her breasts.

I looked her in the eyes and slowly began that pinch. She leaned up for another kiss and I opened the snap. I caressed her bare back through the rest of the kiss. Then I fell to my knees before her. Her breasts were small and pointed, with large brown aureole, surrounding her crinkled nipples. My mouth went to one, and then to the other. I could feel my penis becoming very hard.

Her head was thrown back. Her hands were cradling my head. I kissed and gently nibbled her nipples. My hands were slowly moving up the back of her legs. They slipped up under the sarong-like skirt that she was wearing. I stopped at her upper thighs and slipped each thumb under the elastic at the bottom of each leg of her panties.

She slipped her hands down inside the collar of my shirt, stroking my neck. Still kissing her breasts, I moved my hands up to the sides of her panties and slowly began to pull them down. She opened her legs slightly so that her panties would slide down more easily. When they were down around her ankles, she stepped out of them.

Now her hands were inside the front of my shirt, as I moved my hands up to caress her buttocks. With my left hand, I untied the knot at the side of her sarong. Now she was nude before me. I shrugged out of my shirt. I began kissing my way down her stomach, toward her mound. My penis felt like a rock.

"Wait. Not here. Someone might see us. Help me gather up my clothes and we'll go to my room."

"Let's go."

Her room was on the ground floor of the building. Fortunately, it had a patio on the beach. We ran to it, carrying our clothes. As soon as she shut the sliding door off the patio, she was again in my arms. We fell to her bed in the darkened room and I immediately began kissing her mound once more. She slid up on the bed and opened her legs before me.

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

My mouth went to her vagina. My hands cradled her buttocks. Her legs rested on my shoulders. Almost of its own accord, my tongue spread her labial lips, and penetrated her. Quickly, I found her clitoris and began lapping at it. She tasted musky and slightly salty. Her public hair tickled my nose. My penis was aching inside my shorts, but I didn't want to stop to undress.

As my tongue caressed her, her hands went to my head and she arched her hips under me. I could feel her passion building, as she began to writhe faster and faster under me. I began to lick more slowly, deliberately, in a long lingering stoke, that began at her clitoris and continued down into the vagina itself, then back up again. Her legs wrapped around my shoulders. Her fingers grasped my hair.

She began to move up and down in rhythm with the strokes of my tongue. I could feel her urgency. I began to concentrate my tongue on her clitoris. I slipped the fingers of my right hand into her vagina and began sliding them back and forth.

My thumb rested gently on her anus. I placed the palm of my left hand on her mound, just in front of my nose, and applied a light, steady pressure. Now, I could feel the tension in her body building, building. Gently, I slid my thumb just up to her rosebud. A small twitch, and it was in her.

"Uhh, ohh, ohhh, ohhhh. Ahhhhhh!"

Her whole body clenched and suddenly tensed, then spasmed under me, as she exploded in orgasm. When I felt her relax at last, I moved my left hand to stroke her hip, and lifted my mouth up from her clitoris, resting my chin on her mound. I left my other hand inside her. I smiled at her when she, at last, opened her eyes.

"Ohhh. My. That was wooonderful! Thank you, kind sir. May I do something for you?"

"I was hoping you'd offer."

"Let me reciprocate."

"I can't say no to that, kind lady."

"Scoot up on the bed."

As soon as I had lain down, she was kneeling between my legs. Her hands went to the waistband of my shorts. She pulled my shorts down. My erect penis sprang free.

"What a big, beautiful boy. He looks luscious."

"Feel free to find out for yourself."

"I intend to do just that." She took me in her mouth.

Her tongue cradled the underside of my penis as she somehow vibrated it. The sensation was intense. She moved up on the bed in front of me. I looked down at her and saw her right hand cradling her mound. Her fingers were inside her, rubbing madly as she, at the same time, began sliding her mouth up and down on me.

I gently laid my hands on her head. It took an effort not to hump my hips into her mouth, but I wanted to make this last. Each stroke of her mouth was slow and deliberate. Her other hand came up beneath me to cradle my balls. As she found a rhythm, one of her fingers began caressing my anus.

The feeling of her mouth fellating me became more and more intense. She began stroking me faster and faster. Now her finger was inside my anus. At the same time, I could see her masturbating herself with more and more intensity. My testicles began to ache with the pressure of a coming orgasm.

"I'm commming!" Her eyes seemed to smile as she kept on sucking me. Then, I knew that the moment was here. From what had always felt like the back of my genitals, the pressure built up and shot forth. I exploded into her mouth. She didn't miss a stroke.

As soon as I was done, she crawled up onto me, lying on my body. I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply, sharing the last drops of my orgasm.

"That was terrific!" we said in unison.

"It certainly looked that way to me." Came a voice from the other side of the room.

“You didn’t mention that you had a roommate.”

“I assumed she’d be with someone in a different room.”

“I assumed you would too.” the voice in the dark replied.

A light came on. An attractive blond woman lay on the other bed. Nude, one hand cupped her breast; the other covered her mound, two fingers out of sight, inside her. She’d obviously been playing with herself.

“Hi, I’m Sheila” She continued to caress herself slowly.

“David” I replied, introducing myself. I didn’t hold out my hand for her to shake. I turned to the woman next to me on the bed. I did hold my hand for her to shake.

“Sorry, I don’t think I got your name,” I said with the straightest face I could manage.

“No, I don’t believe you did,” she replied with a grin. “I’m Sandy.” She turned to address Sheila, who I could see was still masturbating slowly.

“Did you enjoy the show, Sheila?” she asked.

“I did indeed, thanks for asking, Sandy.” She replied. “I take it you two happened to meet in the bar?” Sheila asked.

“Why yes, we did. David offered to walk me back to our room.” As Sandy answered, Sheila convulsed in an orgasm. When she’d caught her breath, she continued the conversation as if nothing had interrupted it.

“How gentlemanly of you, David. I’m glad my roommate made a new friend tonight. Can you stick around for a while?”

“Why yes, I do believe I can,” I replied.

Published 
Written by drdcd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments