Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your my little slut now

"I can run but I can't hide"

10
3 Comments 3
22.7k Views 22.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words
The weather was screaming hot, and it was still early in the morning. I had just started my regular jog routine around 7:30, down at the park and afer 5 minutes my crisp white tee was already getting wet. leaving a trace between my cleavage and really showing of the shape of my breasts. I love my breasts.... They are perfectly shaped and firm. Not to big and not to small. Just perfect. Just in case you were thinking, I don't jog to get in shape or to loose weight. I jog because it's a great way to meet men. Sex is my real work out exercise.

You see, while jogging I can really scout hem out. I pay close attention, not only to their physique but also to their stamina and most importantly, how they exercise. Do they jog like me or maybe play an early match of Football, or are they shooting hoops? When I find a victim, I make my move. How? Well, you just wait and see.

I'll tell you this though. There's a lot to be learned from the way a guy works out, in connection as to how they make love to you!

Personally I usually like the 'joggers type' most. Maybe because I am a jogger too. When I like things to get a bit rough I pick a rugged football player or basketball player.

Today there doesn't seem to be out much, as far as I can see for now. I feel a flash of disappointment that I can't deny..... I run on and make a sprint for the basketball court. maybe I'll find a victim there. I have a few usuals you see, I like to be sure of a good fuck. And so I have selected a few of them that I knew I could always count on to never disappoint me. One of them is Johny. He's always playing the court around this time. I run up there because I am really in need of a quick fix and for that he would be just the man.

"Johny'' I holler, as run up to him. " Hey you!" he shouts back. When I get on the court Johny hugs me. Clearly happy to see me. "It's been a while" Johny smiles and impatiently grabs my hand and pulls me off the court into the locker room next to it. His hands are all over me right away, just like I am used from Johny. Nice and rugged. Johny pushes my back against a wall in the corridor that leads to the locker room. I feel,how his big cock is presses against my loins, hungry for my already soaking cunt. Yes, I like Johny's ways a lot.

"I missed you" Johnny says while he wraps his hands around my probing tits and squeezes them. He licks my right nipple with one hard stroke of his mighty tongue. I can feel how his hungry mouth leaves a wet trace trough my T-shirt and in a quick move he slides my shirt up over my breasts so that he can really suck on my nipples. I like how rugged his hands feel on my peachy skin and enjoy him raging up against me. "I missed you too" I reply.

To proof it, I lower one hand to the bulge in his shorts and feel how aroused he is. I know that Johny is a fast cum so I don't play with him to hard but just tease him a little by scratching my nails against the fabric of his shorts. His tongue leaves my nipples and make its way down. leaving me with a wet trace of kisses down to my belly. He waits a second before pulling my pants down and again with one hard stroke of his wet tongue,he slides over my little thong. Almost forcefully. He tracks his wet tongue between my lips and briefly touches my clitoris. I ache for more and Johny pulls my thong down too, while he firmly grabs hold of my ass with both hands. Pressing my wetness deeper into his face. As he licks me so willingly, I feel how I am about to cum not long from now. Johny knows this and starts to tease me. slowly and softly sucking my clitoris. I press my nails into his back while I moan "I want you to fuck me Johny." Johny sucks and licks my clitoris harder and I feel a flash of ecstasy going trough my shivering body. I Pull up Johny and he turns me around so that I am facing the wall. He grabs my arms and places them on the wall in front of me like he is has arrested me and now he's about to frisk me. His hands slide from my wrists down over my arms and body. My T-shirt still uncovering my tits.

"I love those tits, that round ass of yours" Johny says and he licks my ass up and down before he engulfs me with his throbbing cock. He buries his dick, deep into my pussy and starts fucking me hard. His right hand holding my shoulder, his rough fingers slightly wrapped around my neck. His other hand pulling my head back by my hair.

I pierce my pussy further unto him and almost beg him to fuck me even harder then he already is. His dick is long and hard and I am so enjoying how it slid in and out me fast and hard. So is Johny, he comes hard and loudly too. making an almost growling sound.

I finally had my quick fix, Johny had shot me full. "Wow!" "That was fucking great!" I just smiled at Johny and walked to the bathroom in the locker room and freshened up myself a bit. I was ready for the real hunt.... Johny was just a warm up... Before Johny has cleaned himself up, I give him a quick kiss good bye. "Bye then..." Johny says a bit sulky. I pinch his ass and whisper "Thanks Johny, you were amazing" And quickly make my way out.

I like to do my 'victims' as I like to call them, out in the park. I like the excitement of getting caught. The feel of grass rubbing up and down my back as I get impaled. Or even a rugged wall. But most of all I like the excitement of the hunt itself. The exhilaration that runs trough my veins when I run and spot the cock that I want. The chase that follows....

I love, how wet I get when I know I have succeeded in hauling my victims in.....This park has excellent spots for it. They are my secret 'hot spots'. Like the, for the eye, somewhat hidden bench under the big Willow, down by the lake.

I decide to head for the lake. Its not that far so I start jogging and slowly increase my pace. I was still exhilarated from fucking Johny I guess, because I had not noticed the guy that had been running behind me for at least ten minutes, I later learned.

I only started noticing him when making the same left turn for the lake as I was. As I speed up my pace, I can hear his breaths getting deeper and faster. he's trying to keep up but, I am obviously in better shape the he is and I increase speed a bit more so that I get to the lake just about ten seconds before he does. I stop and bend over to stretch. Waving my ass up in the air and my legs apart. slowly I turn around as he approaches and see who has been trying to hunt down the hunter.....

He is tall, has short brown curly hair, olive skin, and big brown eyes. As he approaches closer to me, I see how long and beautiful his eyelashes are, as he bats them a couple of times while hanging over with his hands resting on his knees. "Tired from the chase" I say as cocky as possible....

He looks up to me with those big brown eyes, but is still to much out of breath to answer me. He holds one finger up and with that, asking me to give him a minute. And I start laughing loudly....

"That's not fair..." he manages to utter between his still heavy breathing. ".... I Have been running for hours on end before I spotted you"

I look at him and try to read his face, whether he is telling me the truth or its a bad attempt to cover up the poor shape he's in.

His arms are muscled. Not the bulky kind but, muscled enough. Just the way I like it. His fingers ,very important, are long and strong and he has perfect hands. A strong back and strong lean legs too. Not that he is super handsome, but he is not bad either, I think to myself. and finally those luscious lips. They are the color of red wine and he looks like he knows how to use them. I could get drunk on that, I think to myself. Not bad at all. I feel,how my thong is getting damp and I, anticipate the moment he will rip them off.....

"So, what?" "Are you running alone or meeting your jog partner out here?" His voice is deep and still a bit raspy from the run. There seems to be a hint of an accent there too, witch I can't make out, yet.

"Alone" is all I can muster. Still a bit thrown by the idea that I might not have to look any further for my 'victim'. I am not used to be the one that gets spotted, as I explained before. I, like to be the hunter.

"I usually run alone too" he replies with a smile of recognition.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

"wanna have a rest" he continues, while making a slow motion jog for the bench under the tree by the lake.

I go after him without answering and make my way to the bench, planting myself sideways but still close to him. He smells rugged and I like it. My thong is getting damper by the second.

We are sitting inches away from each other and I can feel the heat that radiates from his body hitting my body like little shock waves. He looked at me as if he was studying me. before I could think of anything smart to say, he took out his water bottle an said " you look thirsty" while winking those eyes and long eyelashes at me. "Yes, Thanks, I'd like a sip" and took the bottle from him.

I make sure that I pouted my lips around the opening and take a few sips of water while looking him in the eye. I feel how my nipples are getting hard again, as I imagine it were his cock I had in my mouth....

I, give back the bottle and he empties it quickly. "Just a second" he says, and walks back and forth to a nearby bin, to get rid of the empty bottle. That, gives me some time to recapitulate...For some reason today, I feel I'm not in control as much as I usually like to be.

He sits next to me again. "I'm Laurence" he smiles. "Hi, I'm..." I hesitate a bit because I never exchange names... "Felice" I finish...biting my lip for letting go of control so easily that it scares me.

"Felice, thats a pretty name, it suits you." "So Felice, tell me...." "you're a young attractive woman, how come you run alone?"

I smile and tell him that I like to run alone and besides that I don't have a boyfriend to run with. I feel how I even start blushing a bit. What is happening to me?

Suddenly I feel his fingers tracking over my upper arm to my neck. As he starts fiddling with my earlobe he comes closer and ever so softly whispers in my ear; "I have been watching you for a while now ... Felice" I instantly knew that he didn't mean, that he had just spotted me today. He knew about my 'hunting'.

Realizing that, shocked me, But it also made me even wetter then I was a minute ago. "I have been watching how you let them lick your pussy, and how you enjoy being fucked by them afterwards" as if he reads my mind, he pulls closer. "I can smell how wet your pussy is for me right now, Felice" He whispers in my ear. This feels so unreal and I wonder for how long he has been watching me.

"How?" I ask him... My voice sounds raspy and I try to resist his touch by trying to sit up straight. He doesn't let me and stops me by slightly leaning over me, sliding his right hand directly between my legs. He slides his fingers effortlessly under my ass. His thumb pressing against my throbbing clitoris. "It doesn't matter how Felice" "What matters is that I, caught you now!" And I am going to fuck you, you little slut!"

His harsh words both scared and excited me more then I could grasp at that moment. I wanted to run and get fucked at the same time.

Laurence was hard already. I could see his big cock rising through the fabric of his shorts and when he saw me looking he said "So, you like cock, Felice..." "I know you want to suck mine" He had hunted me down and I had thought I had hauled him in.... Laughing at him and making that blunt remark about his stamina... It was all an act.

"OK, you have caught me" I admitted. I smile at him, in a naughty way and ad... " your right... I am a little slut"

saying that, I pulled both legs under me, up the bench and sat sideways from him, waving my ass up in the air as I hovered my head over his shorts. my hands quickly getting rid off the fabric that kept my hungry mouth from enclosing his dick.

His Cock is long, thick and beautiful. I take the shaft of his dick in my hand and rub him a couple of times before I start sucking him. I start to lick his dick him from the shaft down and back. "Hmmm... I knew you would like my cock" I do and I suck it, like I am sucking on a lollipop and enjoy the taste of his pre cum in my mouth. I increase suction and feel how he fucks the back of my throat as I take the whole 7 inch in my mouth. "OooH Yeah, You lillte fucking whore" I feel how he squirts at least 5 ropes of delicious cum in my mouth.

I gag a little at first, but I am to greedy to have it going to waist and swallow most of it. As I come up I lick my lips for the last bit and taste his salty sperm.

Our eyes meet and he pulls me onto his lap. His dick still a bit hard and pressing against the moist fabric of my pants, he starts to kiss me rather passionately.

I start slowly riding him and he plays rolls up my T- shirt and starts playing with my breasts and kisses and licks my nipples. While I ride him he presses his pubic bone up so my hungry clitoris gets extra stimulation. "Tell me, how wet you are for me" I press back too increasing the intensity of pleasure. "I am so wet for you" I murmur, and I come hard just by dry fucking him.

He pulls me off of him and lays me down on my back, under the big willow tree. "I am going to fuck you, like you have never been fucked before" "I believe you" I say, and I do.

He takes my shoes and socks off and then my pants. Leaving me in my thong and T shirt. His hands slightly pull my legs apart and he makes his way for my oohh so wet pussy. He blows against the fabric of my thong a couple of times , driving me absolutely wild, before he slides away my thong to the side with his fingers. His fingers and wet, warm tongue and lips ,lingering around my clitoris but not touching it. "You horny little slut, I Know what you want." "Beg for it " I couldn't believe he was making me beg for it, but more so that I was.

"Please fuck me" "Make me come" "I want you to Fuck me, so badly. " I pleaded, but he kept on teasing me and when I least expected it he made me cum so hard by finally sucking on my pink throbbing clitoris and finishing it of by rubbing the head of his big cock against my clit. While my pussy was still contracting from the orgasm he had just given me, he buried his cock deep inside me. His beautiful and hard dick felt so good inside me as he fucked me like indeed, no one had done before. I felt the urge to suck on his dick some more so I whisper my request in his ear. Laurence grants me my pleasure and gets up so I can taste my own wetness on his dick and I lick all of it off . Just before he's about to cum he stops me and pulls me up firmly but not very painfully, by my hair and I rather enjoy the slight feeling of pain.

It is getting later and busier in the park and anyone that would walk up to this bench right now would see us fuck.....The idea had never excited me more then it did now.......

He turns me around and places my hands on the willow tree. I know that he wants to fuck me in the ass. And I let him.

He first lubricates his dick by sliding it into my wet pussy a couple of times and then thrusts his dick into my tight asshole without warning.

" Ooh yes " I moan loudly. Forgetting about everything around me, I enjoy how he fucks me in my ass... I play with myself as he slides his rock hard cock in and out my asshole and am close to a third orgasm. He spanks me a couple of times on my ass while fucking me even deeper. I am enjoying it so much that I push my ass up even more feeling my own orgasm arriving fast and hard. My body shivers and my ass shakes as my orgasm explodes through me.

"Ooh yes you slut, you horny little fuck" "You're making me cum"

As soon as he said it I tighten my ass for him ad he fills me up with his warm sperm.

"From now on you are my little slut" Laurence said with a demanding voice. His dick still planted firmly up my ass.

"The next time you fuck someone, it will be someone that I picked out for you" "and you will do to him, only the things I tell you too"

I liked the Idea of that and replied.... " If I obey, promise that,you will fuck me afterwards? " laurenc just smiled and nodded his head and replied "yes, your my little slut now"."

To be continued........
Published 
Written by Sephara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments