Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zaftig

"Alluringly plump and curvaceous beauty."

26
11 Comments 11
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Shelley’s enormous knockers rocked raucously from side to side. A pot-belly and ample ass jiggled while she danced like a possessed gypsy queen around the fire. Shelly did not give a fuck. And I was once again mesmerised by the explicit display unfolding in front of me.

I had become somewhat intrigued by Shelly, one could even say jealous of her exuberant confidence. She was a roomie in a communal house we shared with eight other people.

A real bohemian slum paradise of hippie-esque students and wanderers, some of whom I met at a nightclub. When we left the city around three in the morning, I was invited to their digs for a “nightcap” and about a month later, moved into one of the six bedrooms which had become available. There were three couples, another single guy, Greg, and two single girls. Shelly Kravitz and Simone Hirzcht.

Simone came from money, yet completely embraced the hippie culture. Even though she bought her clothes from thrift stores, she always looked fashionable in bright, short summer dresses or cut-off jeans shorts and her go-to faded, brown suede boots. A psychology student, whose piercing blue eyes would look into your soul when she spoke to you about the effects of the moon in your Sagittarius cycle. She had beach-bleached blonde hair to boot and could be a poster child for the Woodstock music-festival fifty years ago.  

Shelley was nothing like her though. In her own words, “Zaftig” would best describe her. (from Yiddish, meaning “A kind of sexy, plump, attractive woman.”) She was large on all fronts. Large nose, massive tits, wide hips, and a big butt to boot. She paraded this with an air of sexual confidence that made her decidedly attractive and during the time I knew her, she never had any issues bagging a man who succumbed to her prowess.  

The house had only one bathroom and on my first night there, I decided to have a bath. I had not been in for more than three minutes when Shelly and Simone, rather nonchalantly, wandered in. It turned out this was their way of getting to know me better. Naked in the bath. Caught totally off guard, I sat up and attempted to answer their barrage of questions. Awkwardly covering my crotch with both hands.

Shelly suddenly stood up and pulled the purple caftan over her head. Her large breasts swung loosely before me when she bent over to pull down her underwear.

“Scoot over, I want to hop in too!” she giggled and simply proceeded to get into the bath.

Her pear-shaped body was voluptuous and full. Thick, long dark locks adorned her petit shoulders and partially covered the gargantuan gazoobas which were almost down to her round belly. Her hips were broad enough to carry her bodacious butt. And to no surprise, a full bush of dark pubes throve from her thick thighs.

While we chatted, Shelley stood up in the bath and lathered soap all over her body. Standing a foot away from my face, she vigorously washed between her legs until white suds dripped down her legs. I slid down and lay there watching her wash under her arms, around and under her tits, and lifting one leg onto the side while she washed her butt. I had to move back up when she sat down to rinse, turning around with her back to me. For a second, I thought I might have offended her with my stares, but she kept talking away and then handed me the soap over her shoulder.

“Please wash my back,” she casually stated between her conversation with Simone, who had pulled down her shorts and was having a pee on the toilet.

I took the bar of soap, dipped it into the water, and proceeded to wash her back. My natural tendencies took over and I started massaging her shoulders. Much to her delight, she immediately started moaning as her head fell back. My thumbs traced down her spine and circled her thick back muscles. I imagined her spine must take a pounding from carrying those large tits.

My cock pulsed, but there was nothing sexual coming from her. She was just enjoying a bath. That was it. When she got out, Simone kicked off her boots and stripped off her top. Her nakedness was the polar opposite of Shelley's. Her ribs and hip bones stood out proudly under small, perky breasts. She tied up her hair in a bun and walked over to the bath to get in. With her back facing me, she bent forward to open the hot tap and offered me a full-view glimpse of her pussy lips parting between the curly blonde pubes which coiled up and around a darkened pucker.

Shelly dried herself and got dressed while she and Simone chit-chatted. I probably got it in three or four sentences.

Once Simone got out, they both thanked me for sharing the bath and waltzed out as casually as they entered. I giggled to myself while I lay there. ‘This was going to be a cool place,’ I thought.

Nudity around our house was normal. There were many occasions though, when Shelley would get so intimately close to me, and I would never be sure whether she was just being her normal self, or if she was horny and wanted to fuck.

One such Saturday morning I slept in and was woken by Shelly, who knocked once and came into my room with some coffee, placing it on the bedside table before pulling back the duvet, and hopping into the bed with me. It was mid-winter but she was only wearing her short cotton nighty.

“Damn, it’s so cold! I need some of your heat,” was all she said while she snuggled up behind me. Her arm wrapped around me and pulled my body tightly against hers. Feeling those great tits pushing into my back and her hot breath in my ear was enough to get my cock pulsing. I pushed my butt back into her hot crotch and she wriggled up against me. But we then lay there in silence for about ten minutes before she abruptly jumped out again and went about her business. I could never figure out where on the intimacy scale she was.

TamaraGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraGrey

Tonight was no different. Shelly stripped off all her clothes and was dancing around the fire. We were camping off the west coast at a secluded surf spot that few people knew about. We had a fantastic day, starting with a catch of crayfish in the shallows and then a long surf session after which we slummed around the campsite. We entered the darkness of night with a roaring fire that burnt at least eight feet high. Our sundowners consisted of long joints which were endlessly passed around and followed with lots of wine.

Tapering as the night progressed, some made their way back to the tents but Shelley, Simone, Greg, and myself were slumming around the fire. The Doors’ American Prayer played in the background and when Roadhouse Blues came on, Shelly jumped up, pulled her frock over her head, and started dancing. Her body was lit in an orange hue by the raging fire, flickering licks of light against one side, and the other shadowed in darkness. Her head was thrown back, shaking her long hair and arms up at the sky as she swung her hips to the rocking music.

It could well have been the cocktail of sun, sea, drugs, and alcohol, but I found myself enchanted by the nubile nude dancing like a medieval minstrel. The lustrous light illuminated and beautifully accentuated her curvaceous body parts. As she circled the fire, the dark bush between her legs sparkled in the light. Her large, dark brown areolas swayed to the dancing beat, parading its night breeze-stiffened nipples.

My cock grazed against my towel, which was all I had wrapped around my waist. I looked down at the bulge forming under the material and glanced back at Greg and Simone, noticing they had left too and it was only the two of us there now.

As I returned my gaze to Shelly, she was dancing right in front of me. The fire behind her created an enchanting silhouetted show. She bent her legs slightly and opened her stance while she shuffled her feet alongside my legs, grinding her hips and arching her shoulders back. Her glorious tits swung wickedly which stiffened me further. I raised my right leg to run my knee up against her leg which flapped my towel open, revealing the semi-rigid cock.

When she saw this, she bent over, still moving to the music, and swung her head from side to side, lightly lashing me with her hair while looking back at the developing erection. She lifted her head to me, her mouth wide open, and locked eyes while she lowered herself onto me.

Leaning on her elbows, she shook her shoulders and slapped her marvellous melons across my chest. Her gyrating hips hovered right above my throbbing member that arched higher and higher in attempts to reach her. She slammed her open mouth onto mine and while our tongues explored each other, lowered herself onto my erect cock. We both gasped during our lust-filled kiss when she pushed down and the hard cock slid deep inside her.

Breaking the kiss, she sat up and threw her head back to bundle her thick locks behind her head before leaning forward while resting her hands on my chest. Her tits slapped against me as she started riding me like a possessed jockey. Her pussy was hot and wet, and the sopping sounds of our sex echoed her fuck rhythm. I groped at her ass and pulled one of her tits into my mouth, sucking at her large nipples which made her cry out loudly. She was a screamer apparently because she grew louder and louder as we fucked.

I watched how her face contorted, how her eyes rolled back as she edged closer and closer to her budding orgasm. Both my hands slid under her ass, lifting her and slamming her down onto me as we tried to maintain the frenzied pace. My fingers slid underneath her, dabbling around a drenched ass. A climactic consequence of our joint fuck fluids. My cock was between my middle and ring fingers, holding her and revelling the feeling of my cock plunging into her on every drop.

One of my fingers found her twitching asshole, around which I rimmed our sex lube and sublimely slid into. A loud gasp escaped as her body jerked back up. She became still, frozen for a second before her body started shuddering, causing a forceful, quivered grinding of her pussy against me.

Still shaking, she fell forward and kept fucking. Telling me not to stop. Calling me to fuck her. To fill her ass. Screaming at me to make her cum.

A second finger joined her asshole which tipped her completely over the edge. An outstretched cry filled the night while my hot cum pumped into her, both of us vibrating against one another as wave after ecstatic wave washed over us.

When our bodies finally became still, she lay on top of me for a little while until the withering cock slid out of her. She looked up, kissed me, and slid down my chest until her mouth was over my spent dick. She took it into her mouth, sucking it off cleanly before she sat up again. Then she stood up, walked back to her tent and went inside. I could hear her shuffling into her sleeping bag and surmised she went to sleep. I did the same.

When we got up the next day, Shelley had made coffee already and brought a cup over to me. She kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

“I most certainly want to fuck you again.”

Published 
Written by WetWalter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments