Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cum With Me

"You can't trick the Reaper"

108
35 Comments 35
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The bonfire's smoky aroma permeated the crisp air as the wind howled ever so slightly. I found respite in a secret garden hidden in the woods. The trees sheltered me from the bone-chilling night as I took my rest on a large rock.

Eerie sounds resonated through the forest, making me regret wandering from the gathering.

Suddenly, a hand rested on my shoulder, sending shivers down my spine. Terror raced through my veins; I was frozen in fear and could barely breathe as my impending doom crept in like an ominous fog.

“Come with me,” said a menacing voice.

I closed my eyes and shook my head like a petulant child. I was ill-prepared for this moment; I wondered what fate would befall me and how I might bargain my way out of this nightmare.

“No, please,” I begged. “It can’t be my time yet. There are so many places I have yet to see and experiences unconsummated. Surely, there must be something I can offer you in place of my life.”

The foreboding figure held out his scythe, which gleamed in the moonlight, now visible as the clouds dissipated. Removing the hand from my shoulder, the Grim Reaper pointed toward the darkness and said, “Come with me.”

Think! Use that ridiculously high IQ to outsmart this ghoulish angel of death!

Knowing I couldn’t outrun the demon, I decided my best bet was to use my wiles and attempt to seduce the psychopomp.

“Fine, I will… I’ll go with you. But first, let me offer a bargain.”

I stood before him, trembling, and removed my cloak, letting it fall away.

The Shinigami groaned impatiently.

“Just a moment,” I chastised his irritation. “You’ve yet to see what I’m offering.”

Slowly, I unbuttoned the peasant dress I’d worn as a costume for the Samhain Festival and let it drop to the ground. I had no panties on, but I undid the clasp of my bra and freed my full breasts before tossing the lacy garment onto the rock. I stood naked before the intimidating figure.

The sinister demon paused, head tilted, as if to acknowledge a willingness to hear me out. I let my hands roam over my body, squeezing my breasts and fingering my pussy.

“Do you like what you see?” I asked, shivering more from fear than the cool air suddenly swirling around me.

The figure nodded, then said again, “Come with me.”

“No, please. See this?” I gestured to my body. “All of this is yours if only you’ll spare my life.”

Head shaking no, the voice repeated, “Come with me.”

Impetuously, I grabbed the scythe and flipped it around so the blade was on the ground. Quickly, before the Reaper could snatch it back from me, I wiped off the handle with my bra, sat back on the rock, and thrust the wooden pole into my pussy.

Whether from arousal or fear, my pussy was drenched, so the object slid in easily. I fucked myself slowly, moaning and licking my lips seductively. The dark, flowing robe moved closer to me and made an unusual sound. I continued gyrating on the sickle’s thick handle.

“You want this pussy?” I asked suggestively. “If you let me live, I’ll let you fuck me any way you like.”

A deep grunting sound escaped the dark being’s lips as it moved closer still. Hands reached out and took over, plunging the makeshift dildo into my exceptionally aroused cunt.

“Yes!” I cried, feeling my climax growing near. With my hips bucking and back arching, my orgasm ripped through my body, spraying my juices everywhere.

Suddenly, Mr. Death removed the foreign object from my quivering hole and moved the folds in his robe to expose the most enormous cock I’d ever seen in person. It was long and thick, throbbing as he wielded it like a sword. I did what any woman desperate to cheat death would do; I spread my legs wider and begged him to fuck me hard.

The pale rider impaled me with his rigid shaft and hammered into me as I’d never before experienced. He lifted me off the rock and fucked me like a rag doll, grunting and moaning as he ravaged me. A multitude of orgasmic waves rippled through my body as my sex felt as though it was tingling with an exquisite fire.

LiyaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiyaKim

Greedily, I pleaded for more, and the deathly deity was only too happy to oblige. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once—squeezing, groping, fondling, pinching, and prodding—until my body ached from use. And still, I pined for more.

“What is your name?” I asked, panting. “I want to scream out your name when I cum!”

Dark eyes met mine as he responded hoarsely, “Azrael.”

He flipped me around and plunged back into my drenched sex, taking me like an animal. Demanding hands gripped my hips as cold, bony fingers dug into my flesh. I reveled in being used as a fuck toy while he growled and grunted.

After what seemed like hours, I could sense his climax was near. The idea of him exploding inside me was more delicious than I could bear, sending me over the edge.

“Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes, fuck me hard, Azrael! Fill me with your cum!”

“Es scortum obscenus vilis!” 

The words he shouted while he coated my womb with his demon seed were unrecognizable. As he pulled out of my pussy, his semen gushed out of me and ran down my leg.

Panting, he pointed to my dress, then at my body. Assuming he meant for me to put the garment back on, I did so with great haste.

“Azrael, what did you say when you came inside me? I didn’t recognize the words.”

He sighed heavily. “You are a vile, perverted whore,” he said gruffly.

I wasn’t sure whether to be insulted or aroused.

“Come with me,” Azrael said, pointing again.

“I just did ‘cum’ with you!” I teased as I finished buttoning the bodice of my gown. “Besides, I offered you a bargain, and you accepted–my body for my life.”

He shook his head. “I can make no such bargain. I am not death, nor do I cause your death. I am merely a force of nature whose responsibility is to collect the souls of the deceased and provide safe passage to the afterlife. So, for the last time, please, come with me.”

“No, no, no! That’s not fair! I made an offer; I gave myself to you! I won’t go with you.”

Azrael stood patiently, waiting for me to follow him.

I was stunned. “So, you knew you couldn’t keep your end of the bargain, and you fucked me anyway?”

Fury rose in my chest.

“You offered me what I have not had in thousands of years. How could I turn that down? I did not agree to your bargain, yet you opened your legs willing for me. Did you not beseech me for more?”

I took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Azrael wasn’t wrong; he never confirmed his acceptance of the deal. Yet, like the slut I am, I begged him to fuck me like a wanton whore.

“I did, and you obliged. So, thank you for filling me with a thousand years worth of demon semen. Though, if I’m dead, I won’t have to worry about a little grim reaper baby in nine months,” I sighed.

Azrael put his hand on my abdomen. “You are with child. You will stay with me until the angel of death is old enough to take my place. Then you and I shall cross over together.”

“So, I’m what, Mrs. Reaper? How long will it be until the child can take your place? Does it take nine months to grow a demon baby?”

Azrael ignored my incessant babbling until I finally asked a question that pleased him.

“Will we get to have sex again like we did in the forest?”

Though I could not see his face, I could feel his glee. “Yes, I will fuck your whorish cunt often.”

“Every day?”

“Several times a day.”

“Let us go, then,” I said, following him through the woods to the great beyond.

He picked up the scythe and sniffed the handle, still glistening with my juices. I watched his entire being shudder, which made me feel oddly pleased.

“We will walk for a few hours, then fuck again.”

It was my turn to shiver with arousal. I grinned. “So, if I come with you, you will cum with me?”

I could hear his impatient groan. But he nodded and pointed. It might be an unconventional existence, but I’d get my share of cock and then some. I followed him, pussy tingling at the thought of being used so frequently and thoroughly.

There were worse ways to go.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments