Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cupid's Seduction

"What is more heartwarmingly valentine than Cupid using his arrows to ignite love, romance, passion, and lust? Only one thing could end it all."

24
16 Comments 16
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy Cupid’s Seduction. It was written as an entry to the Anti-Valentines Day competition. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Writing darker stories is new to me, and a fun opportunity."

“Bullseye!” the masculine, yet almost whimsical creature said to himself. His arrow found its mark in the plump round ass of the unsuspecting target.

The middle-aged woman’s facial cheeks instantly blushed and her eyes glistened as she coveted the average-looking sixty-year-old man sitting across from her. In an uncharacteristic bold move, she reached her hand over and took his. He returned the gaze and smiled, surprised by her subtle boldness. Her fingers walked to the top button of her blouse, drawing his attention to her ample cleavage. “Want to come to my place for drinks?” she whispered. She wondered what had come over her. Whatever it was, she couldn’t deny how she felt and her desire to have him. Her foot found its way inside his calf beneath the table, communicating her intent.

“Yes,” he stammered. “I’d, I’d like that.”

“Wonderful,” she said, surprised at her behavior, but pleased by his response. Butterflies filled her stomach as they stood to leave, glancing hungrily at one another’s unremarkable bodies.

Cupid’s arrow had struck again. The virile purveyor of love, romance, and unadulterated lust darted away to his next unsuspecting mark.

He relished the stealthy impact of his work. It never got old for him, watching people inexplicably, suddenly, love-struck. The nectar of Cupid’s arrows instantly sparked sheer desire and lust – coursing through the veins of its recipient. Eyes glass over, hearts beat faster, and minds give way to wild imagination. Many can only call it “love at first sight,” having no other explanation. They can’t deny what they feel, and what they are suddenly willing to do. He brings romance to the world.

Cupid enjoyed his covert mission, igniting desire and lust while remaining hidden from his unsuspecting prey.  Only a few know the true source of the mystery. Depictions of a plump cherub in February always threaten to expose his secret, except that the foolish representation looks nothing like him. His rugged, handsome, muscular physique becomes a disguise from the cartoonish portrayal of his legend.

Cupid could only dispense the smallest doses of pure lust. Anything more would be too much for a person to survive, or at least remain sane. Fortunately, the tiny doses were more than enough to ignite unquenchable fires of passion in others. Many would see his gift as a curse, preventing him from experiencing the same erotic encounters he aroused for others. A simple kiss from him, let alone penetration, would overwhelm and destroy any lover. He did not mind. It was enough to see it unleashed in others. And, to his good fortune, the shooting of each arrow gave him euphoric small climaxes. The more he dispensed, the more pleasure he experienced.

Cupid urgently darted next toward a large, medieval castle, hidden deep in an ancient forest. The castle was miles from the nearest village, although part of the realm of the king.

As soon as Cupid approached, he saw what was taking place, and the irresistible opportunity before him. Almost like a fairytale, the king’s handsome son, Zgodan longed to find a beautiful maiden to fall in love with and to make his princess. He had searched his father’s realm looking for the most beautiful maiden in the land who could also quench his insatiable drives. Despite possible candidates who had proven themselves nicely, he had heard rumors of a lovely maiden captive in a castle, deep in the dark forest. No one had ever seen her, but somehow, her beauty was said to be nonpareil. The lure was too much for the prince to ignore.

Cupid saw the prince standing at the door of the ancient castle. He wore his white shirt and tan riding pants, with tall leather boots. His long blue riding coat hung halfway down the back of his muscular legs. His dark hair blew from the breeze, and his blue eyes sparkled from the vision before him.

The door was open, and just inside stood the maiden Svetlana. Zgodan had never seen anyone so beautiful. He wondered how he had never noticed her before. How was someone so stunning, so hidden? She was a virgin in every way. His jaw gaped and his body visibly responded to the magnificent vision before him.

Svetlana blushed, reciprocating a shy but deliberate smile. She stood, almost his same height, her glistening blue eyes capturing his. Her long blond hair cascaded over her petite shoulders, falling almost to her waist, with slight curls that did little to hide her large firm breasts. Her light pink gown was elegant, yet sheer, displaying her exquisite, perfect form beneath.

The prince gasped.

She looked down at the movement in his pants, and hungrily licked her thick lips. “We’ve been expecting you. Please come in.”

Cupid watched with great interest from behind a nearby tree. In all his travels, he rarely saw someone so magnificent, if ever. Her splendor distracted him from his work. The prince stepped inside and the door was closed before Cupid’s arrow could find its mark.

Cupid scurried and was surprised to find an unlocked entry on the side of the castle. He ducked in, closing the door quietly behind him. He heard the maiden’s distant giggles, guiding him in the direction of the couple, whose soon-to-be-intensified romance would change the history of the realm. Cupid’s arrow would rock their world.

The voices led Cupid across the grand entry and toward the back of the castle. To his surprise, rather than going to an innocent sitting room, or the exquisite flower gardens out back, or even better, upstairs to the bedrooms, their voices moved downward. Cupid trailed them to a set of ancient stone stairs leading down. He quietly descended, eager to find a good sight line for his arrow. Even more to his surprise, the stairs led to a dark dungeon. Little air circulated. As he moved further across the dank space, following their voices, he wondered why the beautiful Svetlana would bring the prince here, of all places. Thick chains hung from the walls. A stone tortuous bed stood in the middle of the massive space.

Finally, he saw the exquisite beauty standing near the far rock wall of the dungeon, below a small window that allowed one single stream of sunlight. How fortuitous, Cupid thought, that the ray of light shone right on her perfect ass, as the prince stood in the shadows before her. Cupid masterfully pulled an arrow from his quiver, loaded his bow, pulled it back, and aimed for the finest ass he ever remembered seeing. The arrow launched and found its mark.

The beautiful vixen had already found the young prince handsome, but something came over her. Her face flushed, her heart rate accelerated, her nipples hardened and pussy gushed. As desperate as the young virgin had felt many times to be touched by a lover, she was suddenly overcome with desire. Something beautiful, mysterious, and palpable was happening. With newfound boldness, she suddenly leaned in and kissed the prince passionately, communicating her desire. “Fuck me,” she whispered, as their lips parted. In a move that even the prince didn’t expect, she ripped her sheer gown off her perfect body. It fell in a clump around her feet, as she stood completely naked in front of him. “Make me yours. 

She took his hand and led him up the back stairs, out of the dungeon toward the first place she could find to unleash her unbridled lust on the handsome prince. Zgodan had come hoping to find a beautiful wench rumored in the castle. Instead, she was seducing him. The two would never be the same.

ElenaDeVrie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElenaDeVrie

Cupid smiled, satisfied at his success. He turned to dart back across the dungeon and up the stairs to make his escape from the remote, ancient castle, hidden deep in the dark woods. “Oh, what a good day this is,” he thought to himself. There was more love, romance and reckless lust to spread. Suddenly, just as he made his first step toward escape, a wall of thick steel bars fell from the ceiling in front of him. He gasped, in complete shock. He quickly turned to run toward the stairs that Svetlana and Zgodan ascended at the far end of the dungeon. He had to get out of here! Just as he took a step, another wall of bars dropped in front of him.  

“No!” he cried out. “This can’t happen.”

A wicked laugh filled the dungeon behind him. “It just did,” a gravelly woman’s voice said.

Cupid turned around to find the most grotesque, disheveled woman he had ever seen. She was flanked by four gargoyle creatures, dark green and drooling.

“Take him!” she ordered.

The four creatures pounced without hesitation, overpowering Cupid. They pinned him down, drooling over his muscular body.

“Chain him!” the witch ordered.

Cupid’s bow and quiver filled with arrows fell to the stone floor.

“No!” he begged. “You can’t do this!”

The creatures carried him to one of the large stone bed in the center of the dank dungeon. Large chains secured his wrists and ankles, preventing his escape.

“Please,” he begged. “The world is counting on me.”

The woman laughed again. “Not anymore. I’ve planned for this moment. You’re all mine now.” She approached the large stone bed, with her prize laying naked in front of her. She ran her finger down his muscular chest, letting her long fingernail leave a trail. “You’re more of a prize than I imagined,” she growled.

“But why?” Cupid asked, still pleading. “Without me, there will be no love, no romance, no passion in the world! There will only be cruel desperation.”

“Exactly!” she said. “Welcome to my wretched world. And it’s your fault!”

“How is it my fault?” he asked, confused, pulling at the chains.

“You never brought your arrows to me. You’re only here because I raised that orphan girl from infancy to lure you in. I spread rumors of her beauty in the village. I knew the prince would hear and come looking for her. I knew you would not be able to resist the beckoning of young love with so much potential. Now, I not only have your arrows, but you to fuck all I want.”

“You’re evil,” Cupid said. “That’s why I never came. I only enamor the deserving.”

“And now I have you all to myself. Such wicked irony, isn’t it, Cupid? You yourself are desperate to be fucked. You deny yourself so others can have it. How noble. But now, once you taste it, once I fuck you, there will be no end to your lust. You will beg for me. The only name that will matter is the name you scream when you fill me with your seed: Vještica!”

“Oh no, please,” he pleaded.

Vještica took her dress off. “You like what you see?” she asked. The ugliness of her entire being reflected the darkness of her soul.

Cupid’s handsome face answered, contorting in disgust at the sight of her.

Vještica lowered her face over him, touching her lips to his. Cupid tried to turn his head, knowing what was at stake. She pressed her lips onto his. As she planted the kiss, her tongue plunged deep into his mouth, jolting her with sheer erotic lust. Cupid felt what was happening, and the undeniable pangs deep in his loins.

She pulled off with a laugh, basking in the pleasures of her first small victory. Before the end of the night, he would be hers.

She lowered herself over him again for another kiss. He resisted, pulling his arms violently against the chains, helpless to her advances. Their tongues touched, sending shock waves through them both. The kiss lasted longer, causing Vještica’s entire body to buzz with pleasure beyond anything she’d experienced.

Vještica smiled wickedly at the sight of his famous cock beginning to grow and thicken. “Someone likes this,” she noticed evilly.

She climbed up on the table, straddling his face with her knees, facing down his body. She slowly lowered her already-wet pussy to his mouth. He squirmed beneath her, resisting the inevitable. He closed his lips tight, refusing her pussy. She reached down for his cock, pulled it toward her, and sucked the large bulbous head into her mouth roughly. Cupid gasped. Vještica pressed her cunt into his open mouth, making it impossible to close.

Cupid was helpless to her seduction. The more she sucked and worked his cock, the more his defenses melted. His tongue involuntarily moved up, licking the folds of her pussy until crossing the surface of her erect clit. Vještica howled. His tongue on her clit sent shock waves reverberating through her body. The first pass over her pearl led to a second and then a third before her first climax gushed. Vještica moaned in unbelievable euphoria, as she galloped his face.

Vještica’s cum poured down Cupid’s throat. The more he swallowed, the more he wanted. He desperately tried to resist, but the growing lust within him was too much to overcome.

Vještica knew it was time to claim her ultimate prize. Cupid’s mammoth cock continued to grow, with his lust. She struggled to control it with both hands. It throbbed like a wild animal. “Now it’s time to finally make you mine.

Cupid’s soul tried desperately to overcome the coup. Vještica repositioned herself, straddling his legs, facing him. She stood up, forcing his cock to brush the folds of her pussy. Precum covered the sensitive head. Cupid shuddered at the feel of his cock brushing her soaked, soft pussy. “Oh, no, please,” Cupid pleaded, knowing what it would mean if Vještica filled herself with his seed.

“Oh, I’ve waited for this moment,” she said wickedly. “After tonight, this fourteenth passing of the sun in the second month, the entire world will crave what only I have.”

Cupid tried to put up one final fight but surrendered in defeat as Vještica impaled herself with his perfect cock. She buried his entire length into her. They both moaned from sheer ecstasy. Vještica fucked him, relishing his concession to her irrepressible seduction. She was determined to drain every drop of his nectar for herself. Each thrust brought his climax closer, and the moment she’d always dreamed.

Cupid’s body tensed. Vještica smiled at her certain victory as she lowered herself onto him. He was helpless to the soft, firm grip of her pussy folds, caressing the entire sensitive length of his enormous cock. Cupid’s geyser of cum suddenly erupted within her. The sheer force and feel of his warm seed brought Vještica instantly to another climax, mixing their juices within her. Her body shook uncontrollably on top of him. The climax intensified with each thrust, lasting hours. Vještica collapsed on top of her captive, filled and covered in Cupid’s cum.

When Vještica awoke, only the most primal impulses of her melted mind remained.  Cupid’s legend was ended by her insatiable cupidity.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments