Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven Sent, Chapter 5

"Etan begins her her transformation... from fallen angel to submissive slut!"

4
13 Comments 13
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Etan and Angel walked back to the bedroom, and he took her over to the side of the bed. "Kneel," he commanded and she smiled, kneeling immediately. As she watched, he took off his shirt and t-shirt. She looked admiringly at his chest.

Even though she had seen it before, she still loved the way his chest looked and felt. The powerful chest, the muscular arms, the way it felt when she was up against it and wrapped in his arms. It was one of her favorite places to be. Then her eyes moved lower to his belt, and the telltale bulge under it.

"That's right, my little slut. Playing with you has gotten me in this condition. And now you are going to help me get out of it too! Now unbuckle my belt and take off my pants. But only my pants - understand?"

Angel nodded and began working his belt loose, finally unfastening it and then sliding his pants down his legs. He used the footboard of the bed to stabilize himself as he lifted his feet out of the pants, then Angel took his pants and folded them neatly, laying them over the back of a nearby chair with great care.

Returning her attention to her Sir, she sat awaiting his next command. "Good girl. Now I want you to take off my shorts, and I am going to let you explore my cock. Up until now, we have behaved like a couple kids having a quickie in our parent's bedroom before they got home from work. It's time you learned how to admire and pay homage to my cock - the source of your pleasure and the means of your own gratification."

"Yes, Sir."

Angel reached up and slowly began pulling his boxers down. She pulled them down until just the tip popped up over the waistband and she smiled. She pulled his boxers down a bit more and the whole mushroom cap was exposed.

She pulled down his shorts exposing inch after glorious inch of his hard fat cock until at last his balls came into view. When his entire manhood was out in the open, she pulled the shorts the rest of the way off him.

"Good. Now take the cock in your hands like this and feel the silky texture of the skin. Feel the bumps and ridges, the veins running just under the skin. These ridges and bumps are what makes the cock feel so good inside you."

"Oh, yes, Sir. I remember how good you felt inside me!"

"And you felt good wrapped around me, my sweet slut. Now I want you to grip it a little tighter and feel the hardness that my cock has. This is the duality of a man's cock - how it can feel soft on the outside and yet still be hard as steel."

Angel moaned softly as she felt the thick, hard shaft. She remembered fondly how he had taken her for the first time just the day before. Since then she had been introduced to edging, fingerplay, and having her pussy eaten. She could hardly wait for the next adventure!

"Okay now so far you know how it feels to hold my cock in your hands and you have felt me inside you. Now you are going to get to see what my cock tastes like! Any submissive worth her salt knows how to give a good blowjob and how to please her Dom with her mouth. It is a basic skill that one needs to obtain if they want to become a proper submissive."

"Yes, Sir. I do wish to become a well-trained and proper submissive."

"Well, you always start out by introducing yourself. You take the cock in one hand by the base like this." and Etan showed her how to hold him in one hand. "Now just lean forward and give the tip a little kiss. That's all for right now, just kiss the tip. Yes, like that.

Angel gave his cock a soft kiss on the tip as he directed.

"Good now I want you to lick around and over the cap completely cover the cap including under the rim for right now. Taste the saltiness and the drop of pre-cum that waits at the tip for you."

She did as he told her "Mmmm... I like the taste of your cock very much, Sir!"

"Well, I'm glad for that! Now that you have the head all lubricated, It's time to lube up the shaft. This is done with long slow licks from the balls to the tip all the way around the shaft. Make sure the whole thing is covered in your saliva, and you will be ready for the best part!"

Angel did as he said covering the whole cock shaft in a tongue bath. When she had gotten every inch wet with her tongue she looked up at him.

"Good girl. Now, are you ready? I want you to point the tip of the cock at your mouth and slowly push your head down on the cock. Do it slowly - part of the fun of a blow job for me is watching your sweet lips go up and down on the shaft!"

She started to sink down on his cock a little at a time. "That's it just like that. Don't worry about how far you can go - we will work on deepthroating another time. Right now, I just want you to get used to the technique."

Etan put his hand on the back of her head and showed here the depth and rate and tempo he liked. She was a quick learner - before long she was giving a pretty decent blowjob!

Now Etan was the one moaning and squirming, and Angel used his vocalizations as a guide to knowing how to please him. She tried different things she had seen in the movie. Some he liked, and she remembered them for future reference. Some he wasn't all that fond of and she dismissed them.

She learned he liked to have his balls played with sucked and licked. But he REALLY liked it when she licked under his balls - his perineum was extremely sensitive and his gasp and moan when she licked him there told her this was a definite stop on her oral explorations!

All too quickly, Etan felt himself getting perilously close to the edge of his resistance. He didn't want the party to end just yet and knew he'd better make a change. So reluctantly he pushed Angel off him and instead bent her over the edge of the bed with her ass high in the air.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

"Now Angel I have seen this ass wiggling whenever you walk away from me. And it has been just asking for this!" he said. Then he pulled her firm round ass cheeks apart and buried his face in the crack! He began licking her pussy and up her crack as she squealed in surprised pleasure.

"OHHH SIIIR!!" she shrieked. She tried to move away instinctively, but she was pinned against the bed... Etan just buried his face and his tongue deeper into her openings. Angel clawed hopelessly at the bed. But she couldn't get any kind of real purchase on the mattress, so there wasn't much she could do except bear the excruciating pleasure he was causing her.

Angel pushed back against his tongue, wanting him deeper as she began fucking back at him. She spread her legs wider and raised her ass higher for him to get at her.

Angel couldn't take it anymore. She had tried to hold back, not wanting to push things, not wanting to maybe say or do something that would ruin what she was trying to attain. But this dancing around and diplomatic approach was frustrating her to no end. It was time for her to lay all her cards on the table and go for broke!

"Oh, Master, please! Please fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am! Fuck you dirty submissive slut and use me for your pleasures and desires! Please, Master, please fuck me like the whore I want to be for you! Pleeease!" she cried out.

Etan pulled back at her words. Then a wicked smile formed on his lips and he stood up. He reached forward and grabbed a big handful of her inky black hair and hauled her head back.

"So you want to be my slutty submissive whore do you? You want me to use that dirty cunt, that hot tight ass, and that whore mouth for my own pleasure and gratification huh? Well, so be it then. I'm going to give you what you ask for and much more. Get ready slut for the fucking of a lifetime. I'm going to wear that naughty pussy of yours out!"

He moved between her spread legs still holding onto her hair and with his free hand, he grabbed the base of his cock. He aimed the tip at her slobbering pussy and pushed his way in - not real hard but hard enough to make her gasp. He sank all the way into her in one smooth thrust until he could go no further.

"MAASTERRR!" she screamed in joyous exuberance.

But Etan didn't give her pause to adapt to him or even catch a breath. The moment his cock touched the bottom of her warm wet well, he began fucking her. And not the "making love" fucking he did when taking her cherry.

No, he fucked just like she had asked... like a dirty filthy submissive slut! He fucked her hard, fast, and deep. He fucked her like there was a time limit on pussy and he was behind schedule!

Etan pounded into her so hard he could hear her grunt as she was forced up against the mattress. But she loved every hard, angry thrust, every slap of his cum-heavy balls against her pussy.

This was what she had wanted from the beginning because this is what she knew he wanted. She knew he wanted a fucktoy, a slut willing to take whatever he dished out and ask for seconds. And she wanted to be the woman holding the plate.

Etan pounded into her, over and over, relentlessly, like a machine. His free hand moved to her throat, and he grabbed her holding her tightly enough to claim her but not choking her air off completely. She had to work to breath, but he wasn't trying to hurt her. His other hand had left her hair and moved around under her to maul a handy tit.

"Is this what you wanted slut? Is this the kind of treatment you came for? To be used as a fucktoy... a cumdump?" he growled in her ear.

"Yes! Yes, Master! Fuck your slut's pussy! Fuck my dirty naughty pussy and make me yours! Take me, Master, use me and take control of me! I am your Master - your slut, your whore! Please, please use me for your pleasure!"

Etan fucked Angel in this same maniacal, hell-bent-for-leather way through two more of her orgasms, not stopping even for a moment. Both of them were beyond exhaustion, but something drove him on.

And Angel was determined to show him she was up to the task of keeping up with his best. It was almost like a battle of wills, except she wanted to show him she would submit to whatever he wanted from her.

Finally, when both of them were almost totally played out, Etan made the announcement both had been waiting for.

"I'm going to cum, slut. I'm going to cum in that tight, hot pussy!"

"Yes, Master! Yes, please cum in me. Please let me feel your hot cum inside me. Fill my dirty cunt with your precious cum, Master! Breed your whore!"

With a mighty groan, Etan shot the first of many streams of scalding hot cum into Angel's womb. She felt his hot sticky cum splash against her walls and fill her with a warm heat deep in her belly. After he had emptied his heavily-laden balls into her, he leaned over her back panting for air.

He saw the pair of "birthmarks" she had shown him when they first met - the marks where God had removed her wings so she could come to earth as a human. He lovingly kissed each one in turn, then laid his head down on her back.

"I love you, Alexia... my sweet, submissive, Angel."

Yes, Etan loved this angel that came down from heaven to become heaven on earth to him.

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments