Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Howl Of The Full Moon - Part 4

"The tall, dark, and handsome stranger led me to a corner of the club and kissed me passionately"

9
5 Comments 5
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It had been some time since I lost Wolfie. It broke my heart that I hadn't heard or seen him for weeks even months. I kept blaming myself that it was my fault I pushed him away.

My friends helped me to get over him.

My friends decided we all needed a night out at the hottest new club in town called, 'Full Moon', too cliche.

I decided to wear my hot new purple mini dress and high heels and curled my long black hair with my curling tongs. I applied make up on then stared at my reflection in the mirror and grinned and thought, Girl, you look hot. I started for the door grabbing up my short purple jacket from the back of my desk chair.

I met my friends outside the club and we all complimented one another on how well we all dressed as the black cladded big bouncers asked us for ID and then let us in.

We walked through the door and descended down the dark staircase to the booming club music down below where hundreds upon hundreds party goers were booging away enjoying the time of their life. We headed for the bar first of all and I ordered a Pina Colada cocktail. We stood by the bar surveying the crowded dance floor like a pack of alley cats getting ready to pounce on easy prey.

I swayed my hips to the rhythm of the music when I caught the eye of a tall, dark, and dashing young man dressed in black with shoulder - length raven black hair and the bluest of eyes I'd ever seen before. I raised my glass to him and he nodded his head to acknowledge me. My mouth turned up into a smile.

The dashing, handsome young man was standing in the crowd staring right at me as if I was the only girl in the club and he was the only man as well. He started to stride towards me with such elegance. He stared into my eyes and I stared back.

My friends stared at me with such envy why such a dashing man would be interested in me and not them.

But I didn't care, I was hypnotized by his eyes, his face. He took me by complete, utter surprise when he kissed me tenderly on the lips. I gazed down as he took my right hand in his and led me onto the dance floor as the music slowed and the song from Dirty Dancing called, 'I Had The Time Of My Life', came booming through the speakers.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. My heart skipped a beat as his lips pressed again against mine. This time for much longer, and much more passionately. He leaned in to sniff deeply taking in my sweet magnolia and vanilla scent.

I found his hands moving slowly along from my neck, down my back to my ass and lifted it up. His body had inched closer to mine so that I could feel the heat coming off him and felt he was getting a hard on as his body pressed up against mine. He turned me around and we started dancing more as funkier music came on.

Our bodies moved to the music.

TomiGrein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TomiGrein

My back was to him and he pressed himself to me and I felt his hard, horny dick dig right into my ass.

His horny hands ran over my ass and my legs till they eventually found my private area and touched me in public!

The feeling of being touched in public, in front of hundreds of people was thrilling and exciting.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" I whispered to him, raising my head up to his ear so he could hear me.

"Of course," he replied. His voice had an accent to it.

He took me by the hand and led me to the back of the club where he leaned me against a corner and quickly pulled off my knickers and then lifted up my legs onto his waist. "Unzip me, please."

My fingers quickly unzipped his trousers and his big, hard dick came poking out. He inched forward and in no time at all was deep inside me. I gasped as he rode his his body up and down as he fucked me.

I gazed up into his face and saw how handsome he was and how he was breathing heavily concentrating on fucking me. It was somehow tender his lovemaking. I widened my eyes in surprise as his eyes turned animal - like yellow.

The dashing, handsome man smiled at my astonished face and then leaned forward to kiss me. "I think you know what I am and the majority of the people here are," he said, as he continued to have sex with me.

I played innocent and shook my head which made him chuckle and then grind his hips closer to mind as he fucked me even harder and more passionately. And soon after five more minutes of fucking against the wall feeling like a earthquake trembling through the walls, he threw back his head and howled loudly as his body spasmed and spilled all his hot juices deep inside me. His pelvic muscles thrust to and fro a few more times.

I cried out loud and clear as I too came as my body quivered underneath his weight.

The handsome and dashing man pulled out and kissed me tenderly on the lips before ripping his clothes off and practically everyone in the club stripped off their clothes.

My friends still stayed by the bar, and I, with my skirt still around my waist watched in amazement as everyone transformed from humans into beautiful wolves.

The young man looked up at me with his bright yellow eyes glowing up at me and his lips broke into a huge grin just before he too transformed into a beautiful grey - white wolf.

The club was surrounded by an enormous pack of wolves who all decided to start mating.

The grey-white wolf came to my side and sat down panting heavily.

I knelt down and stroked his head as I remembered the fantastic sex I had with him when he was in his human- form. I kissed the top of his head and his head leaned back and licked my nose.

The grey white wolf was marking his territory. I was his mate. I was his.
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments