Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Immortal Sins, Part three

11
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
8.1k words 8.1k words
Max

“Gone? Where will you go?” I ask, as I stand in the doorway to Ella’s kitchen.

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. “I don’t know yet. Wherever life takes me, I guess.”

I couldn’t stand the thought of not seeing her. I couldn’t stand the thought of being left alone. I have to convince her to stay.

A desperate surge comes over me and I walk up to her as she takes a sip of her water. She stares at me warily as I approach her but doesn’t back away. She likes a challenge. I can see that. She never backs away. I like that about her, I realize.

I pull her in and kiss her full on the mouth. She drops her water bottle and the water splashes all around us but we are too engrossed in each other to care. She wraps her arms around me and I easily pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist.

I pull away for a quick second. “Where to?”

“My room. Hurry,” she says, urgently.

Within seconds, we are in her room and on top of her bed. We are wild; tearing at each others’ clothes and kissing each other all over. She pushes me down on the bed and takes control. She grabs my cock and line it up to her pussy and pushes her body down on it. We both groan at the same time. I grab a hold of her hip and guide her as she bounce up and down on my hard cock.

She moans and grunts each time my cock hits her cervix. My hips move in sync with her and I feel like I am in paradise. Her pussy squeezes my cock as she cums and I growl at her in pleasure.

Her face is full of ecstasy as her body slams down on my cock. I can’t take it anymore; I flip us over so that she is laying on her back and I am on top. I fuck her hard and fast and she moans in pleasure.

“Fuck,” I groan out.

I lift her legs up in the air and I penetrate her deeper. I can feel myself on the edge of cumming so I force myself to slow down, wanting to prolong this. I deliver long, slow strokes and she pushes her hips up to me, wanting more.

I don’t want this to be meaningless sex like the first time. I want her to feel this. I want this to be a reason for her to stay around. I can’t lose her now when I have just found her again.

She looks at me, frustrated that I am slowing down. “What’s wrong?” she asks.

“Nothing is wrong,” I reply, still delivering long, slow strokes.

“Then why are you slowing down?” she huffs her impatience.

“Because,” I say.

I didn’t know how to tell her without sounding desperate.

“Because of what, Max?”

She groans as I slowly rub her cliterous while penetrating her slowly. Her body spasms and she moans.

“God, you are beautiful,” I say.

She says something unintelligible and I continue to rub her cliterous.

“I want you to fuck me hard and fast Max. Not slow,” she growls.

“When was the last time you slowed down, Ella? You need to take life slowly and enjoy it,” I say, while keeping my eyes on her.

She doesn’t reply. I stop rubbing her cliterous and I lean in towards her.

"Enjoy taking things slow, Ella," I whisper against her lips before kissing her.

She hesitates before returning my kiss, but she actually takes it slow. She moans as I continue to deliver my slow strokes and while we kiss.

"Do you feel that?"I ask as I stare at her. She is the center of my attention.

"Feel what?" she asks as she closes her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Ella," I say. "Look at me and feel. This is more than just sex. I know it's not just me that feels it."

She opens her eyes and stares at me.

"Am I the only one who can feel the kind of connection we have between us?" I ask, desperate to know the answer.

She shakes her head and I sigh my relief.

"I don't know what I am feeling, Max," she moans. "But god, it feels good."

I rest my head in the crook of her neck and continue to fuck her slow and nice. She feels so good against me. I kiss and lick her neck and she moans.

"Oh Max, it feels amazing," she says. "Please, make me cum," she begs.

I pick up my pace and fuck her hard. She moans and lifts her hips up to meet my thrusts. I stare at her face and she turns her head to the side, exposing her neck to me.

I can see her vein. I can see the blood pumping through her vein. The desire to taste her blood while making love to her is so strong that I can't stop myself as I lean in towards her neck and sink my teeth into it.

Blood gushes into my mouth and I hear her moan in pleasure. Her blood is so sweet, unlike any blood I have ever taken. So unique. So delicious.

I suck in more blood, and she starts pounding her fists against me.

"Max, stop," I hear.

Stop? Why would I stop? This blood... It's delicious. I can't let this go to waste. I won't let it go to waste.

I ignore her fist pounding against me and suck harder. I hear her groan in pain and I am ecstatic.

Her heart slows and I am sad that this will be over soon. Where will I find blood this sweet? This... unique? I must savor this.

I fuck her harder and suck her blood faster; turned on by the blood and the desire to savor this blood.

I am enjoying this. I am in heaven. God, it's almost over. I feel despair take over me as I realize it's coming to an end.

And then I am on the bed. Nothing underneath me. Blood on the pillow.

"What happened?" I muse.

I hear whimpers from a room nearby and the monster inside me wants to go find that noise and finish it off.

I am horrified.

Ella. Where is Ella?

I look at the pillow again and I realize what I have done. I let myself get carried away. I almost killed Ella. She could be close to dying.

"No!" I scream out and in a flash I am off the bed and yanking on my clothes.

I need to get away from here.

No. I can save her. I just... I have to turn her in order to save her.

But can I? She is a succubus. I can't possibly turn a succubus into a vampire, can I?

I hesitate at the door to the room she is in. I hear her breathing slow and I panic.

I can't save her. Succubus can not be turned into a vampire.

I run out the house, horrified at what I had done.

"I am sorry, Ella," I whisper and in a flash, I am gone. Within minutes, I am back at my place.

I open the door and Anthony appears from the hallway.

"Hey Maaxx..." he says slowly as he takes in my appearance.

"Whoa. What happened?" he speeds toward me.

"Anthony," I choke. "I- I killed her..."

Ella

I can feel him move inside me slowly. The heat of his body trapping me underneath. His hands rubbing my cliterous. Waves of pleasure rolls through me, despite the slow tempo.

My back arch, in response. I grip the sheets desperately, trying to contain my moans. Never the less, I am breathless as I am helpless to the onslaught of pleasure. I am usually in so much control. I always made men cum quickly, but this man is something else. I feel weak from the amount of times he has pushed me to the edge. His broad shoulders are wrapped around me, his face inches away from mine.

He could crush me at any moment, but his eyes stares at mine intensely. My hips buck up involuntarily to meet his thrusts, and I feel my body spasm against him.

"Do you feel that?" Max asks all of a sudden. I could barely comprehend the words he is saying.

“Feel...What?”

As he thrusts into me, every single movement completely and tantalizing slow. His hard length and skilled hands was making it impossible to think. My eyes close for a second before Max speaks.

"Open your eyes, Ella,"

I look up at him with the last bit of self control I had. He holds me tightly and I have never felt so feminine and truly wanted in my life. This is paradise.

"Look at me and feel. This is more than just sex. I know it's not just me that feels it,” he pauses and stares at me. “Am I the only one who can feel the kind of connection we have between us?" he asks.

I shake my head. I don’t understand what is going on, but I do feel something. There is a pull to him that I can’t explain.

"I don't know what I am feeling, Max," I breathe out heavily. He thrusts again and I moan out. "But... god, it feels good."

His face leans into the crook of my neck and he begins to lick it.

I feel the nip of his fangs lightly graze against my skin. I want this man all over me, with me, in me, to be mine. The taste of his skin, the smell, the texture of his hair, the contours of his body, the bridge of his nose, and the deep rumbling in his chest, was everything I want. I want him more than I can ever admit, and I can’t think of a good reason why I do.

All of a sudden, my pleasure spikes. How is he doing this? How can he have such control over my body?

"Oh Max, it feels amazing," I say. "Please, make me cum,"

His tempo increases and I am on the edge. I know that if I look at him, it won’t last any longer so I turn my head to the side. Max licks my neck and I buck my hips up to him. This man is sexier than I know is possible. His fangs plunge into my neck suddenly and I almost forget how to breathe.

The sudden pressure of his teeth, the blood seeping out of my neck, and his now furiously hard strokes makes me cum instantly. I moan desperately against him as I clamp down on him. My nails scratch down his back, and my legs wrap around his waist pulling him closer. My eyes roll back and I relax for only a second before every muscle in my body starts to spasm. Sharp pain shoots through my neck and down my body.

Max continues to furiously plunge his teeth into me, and the pain intensifies. He is taking too much blood.

"Max," I try to warn.

But my words fall on deaf ears. I push him and beat against his arms but he doesn’t budge, except for the thrusting of his hips. I realize that the blood loss is making me weaker, and if I don’t move I will die.

His hold tightens and I am at his mercy. I feel him apply more suction to my neck. His cock becomes harder, and he plummets inside me with a speed that I didn’t know was possible. I feel the thumping in my chest slow down and know that I am close to the end.

I am going to die. Panic hits me like a freight train and I use the last bit of energy in me to slip out of his grasp and teleport into the adjacent room.

I whimper at the pain barely able to breathe, every cell in my body feels like it is on fire. The teleportation took more energy from me than I had expected. I can’t breathe and my lungs is gasping, begging for oxygen. If only oxygen could help.

He was killing me, draining me, and he didn’t stop?

I manage to slip an eye open towards the door. It isn’t locked, part of me expected him to burst through the door and finish the what he had started but instead I hear him rustle past the door.

"I am sorry, Ella," I hear him whisper, but his words confuse me.

I force myself through the pain even though it would be so much easier if I just let my eyes close, but if I do, I know they won’t open again. I stare at my hand and will myself to support my weight.

It holds. I grip a piece of furniture and pull myself up. Some of the blood begins to slowly trail down my collarbone and down my breasts.

I need to live.

I hesitantly take a step forward and then another. By the time I reach the telephone, I feel like fainting. I grab the receiver and dial Kassandra’s number.

A chirpy hello, answers on the other line.

“Kassandra,” I manage to say.

My body collapses on the floor and I focus on breathing. I am not going to die yet.

“I’m ready to pitch in that favor. No questions asked.”

“Girl, you sound like hell. Are you alright?” she asks.

I don’t bother to respond.

“I need essence Kassandra. Fast. I know you have some so no bluffs.”

“Ella.”

I cut her off, “No Ellas, just get over here as fast as possible,” I hang up the phone and wait for her.

Thirty seconds later she is in front of me. She is wearing scrubs and holding three bags of blood with her.

“I was at work, but looking at you. I can see why you cashed in that favor.”

I never liked her but right now she is my only hope. I stare at her as pain’s grip tightens around my nerves. Knives was tearing into my chest. Shrapnel was in my throat. I am hanging on by a string that was being pulled to its limit.

Kassandra pulls out a knife and before I could react, I was being fed blood. It trickles down my throat and I automatically gag but Kassandra’s hold on me is strong. I can’t even really register the taste.

Kassandra stops, reach for the other two bags and gives them to me. I stare at them quizzically.

I am not a vampire. This will never work.

Then I realize that the blood that was supposed to be swirling in my stomach has already been wrung from its essence. I lift an eyebrow as I take another sip from the bag.

How did she know this was going to work?

Kassandra gazes back at me quizzically. “You’re not the first to lose a lot of blood. Surprisingly, we can take the essence out of blood if we are at our absolute limit. This is ten times concentrated in plasma content. Enough to give you…” she stares at her watch, “one to two hours… I consider my debt paid. Don’t ever call me again,” she says, staring at me hesitantly.

I stare at her. I manage to scrape an, “understood,” from my throat before she disappears.

I finish the last of the second bag before I ravenously bite into the third.

I am furious.

Did Max plan this? Did he want to kill me? Is that why he took things so slow?

Don’t be stupid, Ella. He apologized didn’t he?

Sorry doesn’t fix anything. I am furious, in pain, and completely scared.

I was minutes away from dying.

The thought repeats itself again and again in my head.

I didn’t die.

I am alive, shaken, but alive. I toss the now empty bag aside and stand up.

The sudden movement makes my vision swirl and my knees buckle underneath me. I need to feed. I slowly walk to the bathroom, and step into the shower.

I scrub myself down and watch as the water turns pink. Every muscle in my body is weak and as much as I want to move slowly, I had remind myself that I was on a clock. I quickly step out of the shower, slip on a t-shirt and shorts. I pull on some sandals and walk out the front door. I had questions that needed answering, but first I need to feed.

***

I ride my motorcycle into a biker’s pub nearby. After a couple drinks and laughs I begin to elaborate about how my motorcycle was giving me problems.

I know that all it really needed was an oil change but with my deviously coy smile and innocent look, one of these bikers will volunteer to check it out. It will be the perfect opportunity to trap him without witnesses or wandering eyes.

Surprisingly, the bartender stares at me and offers to help.

“I own a shop, down a few blocks. I could look at it if you like.”

My face lights up. This is perfect.

“You are amazing! When can I get it to you?” I chirp with far more energy than what I was actually feeling.

“I get off in fifteen. You can follow me up there and we’ll take a look at it.”

Why the little devil? Is he attempting to seduce me? He sees past my facade of innocent girl in front of him. He thinks that he could lure me away and use me but I can see through all of him too. His sweet smile and dark eyes spoke his real intentions.

I can’t complain since we both shared the same goal.

“That sounds great. You are a lifesaver!” I say laughing at the double entendre.

A lifesaver he is.

After waiting fifteen minutes, I follow him to his apartment complex.

“Do you mind if I change real quick? I just don’t want to mess up these jeans with oil,” he asks, getting off his Harley.

“No problem, babe,” I calmly answer but deep inside I was growing impatient.

I just need to get him somewhere where it was just him and me.

“Do you want to come inside?” he asks and I want to kiss him right then and there for making things easier.

I feign a smile, “Well, it is sort of cold outside… Sure, why not?” I follow him up the stairs and to the door.

He steps inside and I follow. My demon instantly begins to secrete pheromones. It was completely unnecessary considering his own intentions, but patience isn’t my greatest virtue.

“Do you want something to drink?” he asks.

“Water would be great. Thank you,” I say pleasantly, never losing eye contact with him.

He gulps, and I hear see his heart rate quicken. He pulls at his shirt uncomfortably.

I sit down at the sofa and wait for my drink. He comes back and hands me the water. Before I take a sip, the smell of roofies hit me. He is better than I expected.

He sits down beside me and I stare at him again.

Without breaking eye contact, I set the glass down on the coffee table. I lean into him, and he backs away.

“Well, aren’t you a bad boy?” I whisper as my hands begin to trail down his chest toward the hem of his shirt.

I see his body tense and his breathing begins to quicken.

“I can smell the roofies in the drink,” I say as I slip my finger tips underneath his shirt and drag my fingernails across his chest. “You could have saved them for the next girl. It’s such a waste," I say seductively.

I pull his shirt over his head as he sits completely in shock that I caught him red-handed.

“Do you like seeing sweet looking girls like me become your cum-sluts? How they beg you to let them go but you know deep down inside that they would just love to suck your cock. Am I right?”

I am angry. I am forced to do what I do for survival, but him, he did this by choice. I would love to snap his neck right now if it wasn’t under these circumstances.

I open the fly of his trousers and pull down his boxers to let his hard bulge spring free. He pulls my shirt off and seizes my breasts. I immediately slap his hands away.

“Why don’t you let someone else be in control for a while?” I say as I grind against his hard cock. I lay kisses down his throat and my hands explore the contours of his chest.

All of a sudden I am whipped around and pushed right underneath him. He seizes my nipple in his mouth and sucks on it, grazing his teeth against my nipple before biting into it.

“You’re right,” he says. “I bet you’re the best cock sucker out there, aren’t you dirty little bitch,” he says as his mouth envelops the other nipple, making an exasperated moan escape my lips.

“Why don’t you let me show you?” I quickly ask wanting this to be over soon.

“What did you say?” he asks purposely holding this out.

He wants me to beg. The kinky bastard obviously doesn’t know the consequences he is about to bear.

“Let me suck your cock…”

“You’re not being very polite. If you want this cock in your mouth, you’re going to have to ask nicely,” he says while reaching down into the waistband of my panties and sliding them off.

His fingers touch my clit and flicks it.

“Please. Let me suck your cock, sir.” I gasp.

“What did you say, slut? I can’t hear you. I don’t think you’re talking loud enough,” he says, contempt all over his face.

I was getting impatient. I want a cock and cock I will get.

I stare up at him and flip us over, making him land on the hard carpet underneath. I quickly use my t-shirt to twist his wrist together and bind him to the sofa. Then I use his t-shirt to do the same to his legs. A string of curses follows as I do so.

I position myself right on top of him and smirk. Torturing him would be fun, but not today.

“I asked nicely the first time,” I say as I grab his cock and line it up with my pussy before pushing down. I let my demon take over, and my demon squeezes my muscles harshly so that I am milking his cock so hard, it would be a miracle if he lasted more than a minute. I rotate my hips and I place my hands on his chest to balance myself.

He grunts, “You tight little bitch. I’m going to cum.”

I lean into him and as soon as he explodes inside of me, I let his twitching cock leave my tight hole, and latch my lips onto his. I swirl my tongue around his mouth and began to suck his essence out of him, savoring the masculine taste. His orgasm subsides but I’m not finished. I am famished and stopping had become an impossibility. He tries pushing me away as his body weakens but my hold is too strong. I milk every last drop from him until his hands go limp and his eyes are completely empty.

I stare at him completely for the first time and realize that his eyes are actually hazel, and his hair is curly and brown.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

He is quite attractive but compared to Maxwell, he was nothing.

Max. Damn it.

Now that I am fed, my attention is focused on him. A dull ache settles in my chest. Physically, nothing should be wrong with me, but the pain is undeniable. The ache spreads through my limbs and into my heart. I decide that I must have fed too fast. There was no other plausible explanation.

I untie the bartender, dress him and pull on my clothes before walking out. The cause of death will be the usual. A brain aneurysm, heart attack, etc. Coroners will look for anything in an attempt to explain the spontaneous death.

I ride my bike home,and circle around the area cautiously. I’m not being spied on yet.

***

“Is this really necessary?” I sigh as I am dragged through store after store.

“Yes. I want you to be the center of attention,” my mother’s voice shrilled.

“Then why don’t you stick me in that thing?” I say pointing to the flashy silver mermaid ball gown that reminds me of aluminum foil.

“Kassandra is wearing that. Speaking of which, you must outshine her,” her tone is vicious.

For once in my life, we both agree on something. Kassandra had a history of attempting to destroy all competition for attention. Throughout the years, we had avoided paths for the most part but at the few times we had come across each other, the results were feisty.

I scan the boutique in search of the dress and I find it. Its misshapen silhouette and hanging straps disguises the little beauty. I pick it up and head to the dressing room.

“We are not here to play games, Ella,” I hear my mother say as I walk away.

I lift an eyebrow and smile, “I’m not playing games. Trust me on this dress. It has the right cuts in the right places. It was made to be on a body not on a hanger.”

She purse her lips and I watch her test my sincerity before smiling.

Five minutes later I step out of the dressing room and find myself in front of the full body mirror. Every curve of my body is outlined perfectly. There is a plunge in the back that lead straight to the top of my bottom. The slight ruching hugs the outline of my waist and hips before the black material hangs to the floor.

“Ella, you look beautiful!” my mother gushes. “Here try these shoes on. They are very comfortable,”she chirps.

She was ecstatic at my choice of dress. I stare at the person in the mirror and pause for a second.

That can’t be me. I looked different, more vibrant, yet melancholic. I shake my head. I am over thinking this. I pull a smile on my face and did my best to look as if I was enjoying this.

My mother’s dark hair sweeps in front of her eyes as she kneels down to help me put the shoes on. Her curls bouncing up and down reminds me of my own.

“I know you haven’t met Michael yet but I think you two will get along.”

“Why is that?” I ask curiously.

She smiles deviously. “Oh its just a feeling darling. After all, he was going on and on about not being able to find a date to the ball. Now if you ask me, he was quite a handsome fellow," she pauses and spins me around, analyzing where further adjustments would be needed.

“He could have taken anyone to the ball, and silly me I had had a few too many drinks…” She trails off.

I stare into the mirror and see her pale reflection right next to mine.

“So, I offered you as a companion even though I know you don’t like these things.”

She spins me around and hugs me. Realization dawns in her eyes for a second.

“What time is it?” she gasps.

“It’s around 3:30,” I say.

“Darn you, Ella. I hate your procrastination. We have to get you ready! Now come with me.”

***

I sigh, tapping my foot against the marble floor, impatient. I was ready and primed and every little detail that I would have overlooked had been attended too.

The doorbell ring and I swing out of my mother’s set of couches and practically ran into the hallway and into the bathroom.

I click the lock, and close my eyes. I will get through tonight. I only have to last two hours before complaining about a headache and disappearing for another night.

I sigh. The constriction in my chest that had begun two days ago was not going away. It has gotten stronger making sleep foreign to me now. Questions was seeping into my head but I pushed them away. I rigorously wash my hands before walking out to meet the person named, “Michael”.

I almost gasp when I see him. He is the epitome of perfection. His blonde curls framed his slightly tan face, chiseled cheekbones, strong jaws, soft pink lips, and sea blue eyes. His eyes meet mine and they twinkle for a second before he smile a boyish smile. I smile back.

“Hello. You must be Michael,” I say, extending my hand for a handshake.

“And you must be Ella,” he says while his hand reaches for mine and lifts it to his lips and kisses it lightly. His eyes burns into mine and I stare back with coolness. Incubus. How typical.

“Michael, you’re here! How wonderful to see you. Now I’ll be at the ball in an hour, I have to go pick up a few friends so I’ll meet you there,” my mother shrills before she pecks me on the cheek and flashes a smile at Michael.

In an instant, she disappears.

“I suppose we should get going then. Unless you want to get to know the furniture a little bit better?” I ask, filling in the silence.

A deep chuckle escapes, his chest.

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind. I’m not looking forward to this.”

“Well, as long as you don’t look backwards, I think you’ll be okay,” I respond before walking into the kitchen.

I flip through the cabinets until I find a bottle of Merlot. I pull out two glasses and fill both to the brim.

“What are you doing?” Michael asks from the doorway.

I pick up both glasses and guide us back to the living room.

“I’m introducing you to the furniture, silly,” I say, handing him the glass of wine.

Dealing with one person was easy and I would like to avoid the constant moving and watching eyes of a whole network of people as long as possible.

“I was joking,” he says, his tone serious.

“I know," I say, drinking heavily from my glass. “I’m not looking forward to it either.”

He smirks, “I like you.”

“You’re not drunk enough to be saying that yet,” I say.

“And how drunk do I have to get you so you can say the same to me?” He asks smirking.

He is leaning in close enough that I can smell his aftershave.

“No offense, but I’m not interested,” I reply with complete honesty.

I get up from the sofa and he looks at me, completely surprised. I’m not though. Incubus hardly ever get turned down. He should be surprised.

“We should get going,” I say before he has the chance to do or say anything else.

He rises from the sofa and stands right next to me. I am face to face with his tailored suit and bow-tie before we both teleport to the ball. I feel sudden panic and I grab the only thing next to me as my foot goes underneath me. I feel strong arms circle around my waist and pull me up.

“Why Ella, it seems that you and Michael are getting along quite well,” Kassandra says.

I notice a hint of envy in her voice. I look down to see that I am on a stair case and that I had landed with one foot above the other. I move both of my feet to the same level step.

“Actually,” I start, but Michael cuts me off.

“Kassandra, how are you?”

I take the opportunity to release myself from his grasp but his arm pulls me in tighter. I feel a slight pain in my ribs before I flash a smile at Kassandra. Her eyes look at my every move and I shift my hand up to Michael’s chest. I dislike Michael but Kassandra was a different story.

Kassandra’s eyes narrow before she responds, “I’m doing great. How is your father? I heard he was stuck in Mexico finishing off a business deal.”

I pat Michael’s chest and whisper to him, “I need a drink.”

I smile at Kassandra before I rush to the bar. Eyes follow me, and whenever I come across someone I know, I greet and smile putting on my best show. I finally arrive at the oasis of liquor when hands reach from behind me and grab me by the hips. I immediately move outside their grasp and whirl around.

Michael is staring at me with his sea blue eyes and his perfect lips are etched into a devious smile. I glare at him.

“You scared me,” I say, despite the fact that I want to wipe that smile off his face.

I sit down at the stool and the bartender turns around.

“Vodka and Redbull for the lady,” Michael says.

I whip towards him, my nails biting into my palm in an effort to contain my anger.

“White Russian for the gentlemen,” I say as I glare at him.

Who was he to order a drink for me?

The bartender sets down our drinks and I pick up the White Russian but his large hand replaces it with the vodka.

“How’d you know I wanted a White Russian?” he asks as he takes a sip.

I lean over and grab the cup from his hand, and switch it with the vodka.

“Just a hunch,” I say, my tone even, despite the fact that I wanted to leave him and despite the fact that I had promised I would be his date.

I glance at the clock. Only to realize that an hour had just gone by.

“Are you jealous of Kassandra?” he asks politely.

I gape at him in shock. Jealous?

“What? Oh god no! She and I are... well... we just don’t get along very,” I explain.

He smiles and starts chuckling,“Baby, you don’t have to act like you weren’t jealous. I think its cute.”

What the hell is this guy thinking? I am not his baby and I just said I was not jealous.

Before I can say another word, a man with a stocky build and straight jet black hair approaches Michael and gives him a bear hug.

“Nice to see you, man. Its been awhile. Where’s Vanessa?” Michael asks.

Michael’s friend hesitates for a second, “She’s not feeling too great,” he lowers his voice before continuing, “She was having dinner last night and when she finished off the lass, he didn’t die. She swore that she emptied him out, took every last drop, but you know what they elders say. Its an omen of bad luck.”

I turn pale at his words. I had drained Max of every single last drop and he stood there as if I hadn’t even touched him.

“She should leave as soon as possible, Dean. Their inner demon goes mad, trying to finish them off. The first time will be surprising, the second is death... or so I've heard,” Michael says.

“You surely don’t believe in old wives tales do you? I’m sure Vanessa just underestimated the guy. She will be fine,” I say.

Dean looks at me and smiles, “Hello Ella.”

His eyes dart between me and Michael, “Why you little devil? Why aren’t you taking this lovely lady out to dance? Her feet will get cold. Carry on,” Dean says pushing us away to the dance floor.

Michael grabs the drinks and set them down before grabbing me at the hip and reaching for my hand. I put my hand on his shoulder before the orchestra begins. Dresses twirls and flourishes all around me as we all dance the traditional first dance. I switch partners twice before I am back with Michael. The song ends and the next one begins. He leans in closer but I back away keeping the distance between us.

We dance, but my thoughts are elsewhere.

Michael’s words repeat themselves over and over in my head. Why did Max try to kill me? That was our second time, was it a curse? He apologized before he left and he could have finished me off but he didn’t.

I wanted answers. Maybe I should leave and run away... but I want to see him again.

It has already been two hours, I could now leave with no questions asked.

The song ends and I walk away. Michael doesn’t let go of my hand and decides to follow. I decide I don’t want to make a scene by graciously yanking my hand from his. Although, I was feeling extremely territorial about my personal space.

I look up at Michael, “I need to go to the ladies restroom, you know, when nature calls.”

I release my hand from his forcefully before walking into the hallway that leads to the restrooms. I reach the end of the corridor, when I am immediately shoved face front into the wall.

Instinct kicks in. I flip my head back and use my body weight to shove back. I flip around and I see Michael looking at me, our faces millimeters apart. His hands trace my thighs and up to bottom before he kneads it and spreads it apart.

“You are a feisty thing. Wild, even, but you hide that don’t you?” He says, his hands traveling up and pushing me harder into the wall. “I’m going to tame you. You’ll be screaming my name and begging for my touch when I'm finished with you,” He says raising his hand to my cheek.

I am seething to the point where I see red. I move my head back before bumping it into his. He yelps but I have already pinned him to the other wall. I knee him in the groin and stomp on his foot before grabbing him at the neck and pulling him down so our eyes meet.

“I am not an animal,” I say, kneeing him in the stomach before slapping him with my fingers curled in.

I can see long red lines on his cheek, a courtesy from my fingernails before I walk into the ladies room.

I look at myself in the mirror. My curls are wild and my eyes are fully dilated. I do my best to make myself look better and grab a towel. I breathe in, letting the smell of harsh brown paper comfort me.

The constriction in my chest that has lingered since Max’s attempted murder, tightens into fiery pain. I can't breathe for a few long seconds before it subsides. Slight stabs of pain resurface, like tiny pen knives sticking into my spine as an aftershock. Michael’s words repeat themselves, "The first time will be surprising, the second is death.”

I need to find Max. What has he done to me?

Max

I am sitting at my desk going through some paper work that needs to be finished by tomorrow for the club when I hear something crash in my kitchen. I rush out of my office, on my guard in case vampire hunters found me. I reach my kitchen and see a well defined woman in a beautiful black dress that shows all her curves with the back of the dress dipping at her lower waist.

Her long black hair is in curls and my god she is beautiful. I clear my throat and she turns around.

My breath gets sucked right out of me when Ella turns around. But it can't be. I... I killed her...

"Ella?" I say, unsure. "But you died... Am I dreaming?"

"You would like that wouldn't you?!" she spits out then disappears only to reappear and push me against the wall. "What the fuck did you do to me Max? Why did you try to kill me? Did you tell me to slow down so you can kill me?"

Nothing goes through my mind. All I can make out is her beautiful lips moving as she talks. I am fascinated. I am ecstatic. Ella, my beautiful Ella is alive.

I brush her hair behind her ears and bring her face to mine and kiss her. She tastes so sweet, so perfect. I pull her body against me and she doesn't pull away. She surrenders herself and kisses me back. She wraps her arms around my neck and I pick her up and speed to my room. I lay her down on the bed and she looks at me, afraid.

I kiss her again and this time, she is reluctant to kiss back.

"What's wrong Ella?" I say into the crook of her neck as I give her kisses.

I can feel her blood coursing through her body and my mouth waters but I keep a strong hold on my inner demon. I can feel her tense up as I continue to kiss her neck.

"I'm sorry for last time Ella. I don't know what came over me. I swear I didn't hurt you on purpose. I couldn't control myself. You just tasted so... good," I say in between kisses.

"You left me to die. You didn't even check up on me. You didn't do anything. You just left," she accuses.

I can see the hurt in her eyes and I feel horrible.

"How can I show you how terrible I felt that day, Ella? What can I do to earn your trust again?"

She stays silent and my inner demon roars out inside me, impatient. I ignore it and wait for her answer. But she only continues to stay quiet.

She gets up off the bed and walk away from me. Her back facing me.

"Ella, don't leave me. I just got you back..." my mouth says before my mind could catch on.

She doesn't turn back and my heart feels like someone had stuck their hands into my chest and squeezed my heart as hard as they could. She is going to leave.

My heart drops and I feel helpless against my own feelings. She deserves better than a monster like me.

I hang my head in defeat, knowing that she will never forgive me for almost killing her and I will probably never see her again.

While wallowing in self-pity, I feel a body press up against me from behind and I automatically turn around. Ella has taken her dress off and is naked in front of me except for her white laced see-through cotton underwear.

I pull her against me and kiss her hard on the mouth and she lets herself fall onto me. Her skin is feverish hot against my cool skin and it intensifies the passion between us. I easily pick her up and lay her on the bed as I break the kiss and kiss down her chest to her stomach.

I lick around her bellybutton and she moans. I hook my fingers on her underwear and pull it down as I continue to lick my way to her pussy. Her aroma fills my nostrils and I can't help but love how intoxicating it is.

I suck her cliterous and she moans out. Her hands are on my head, holding me down as her hips are pushed up to my face. I grab her butt and squeeze as I continue to suck and lick her cliterous. Her moans are loud and satisfying.

I stick my tongue into her pussy and move it around. She pushes her hips up to me more and I fuck her with my tongue as I penetrate her ass with my finger. She groans and moans, loving what I am doing to her.

Her juice fills my mouth as she reaches her orgasm and screams. I come up from her pussy and take off my pants. My hard cock springs free and I climb the bed toward Ella.

Her eyes follows my every movement as if I am the predator and she is the prey. I smile wickedly and pounce on her. She screams in delight and I kiss her beautiful lips.

She pushes me down and gets on top of me. She kisses me and pins my hands down on the bed. I smile at her as she kisses down my body. Her eyes stay on me as she nears my cock.

Her boobs brush my cock and I groan. She smiles sweetly and licks the tip of my cock, teasing me.

Oh god, she is beautiful. Everything about her is enticing.

Her mouth envelops my cock and it disappears into her sweet, sweet mouth. I groan as her tongue swirls around my cock. I push my hips up towards her mouth and she deep throats me.

I can feel my balls tighten up as she continues to work her magic. I don't want to cum yet. I want to cum inside of her.

I pull her head away from my cock and pull her up toward me then lay her on the bed.

"With your beautiful mouth, you're going to make me cum. I want to cum in your pussy, not your mouth."

I penetrate her pussy and her back archs, pushing her chest up into the air. I wrap my arm around her body and I start to suck her hard pink nipples as I continue to penetrate her.

"Oh Max," she moans out. "God, I've missed you so much."

She missed me. Does that mean she forgives me?

I raise my head from her nipples and stare at her as her eyes stay closed.

"Ella, baby, look at me," I say.

She opens her eyes and stares back at me. She smiles and I can't help but want to kiss her.

My thrusts get harder and her moans get louder. God, I love this woman. She clamps down on me and she cums hard on my cock, her walls squeezing me. I groan and fuck her harder than before.

Her hold on me tightens and it feels like she is coaxing me to cum as her walls continue to squeeze my cock. She moans and her legs wrap around my hip, hooking her foot at my butt to make me go deeper. Her body archs and her head digs into the pillows as she continues to moan.

I can feel myself on the verge of coming so I lift myself up and unwrap her legs around my hip. I open her legs wide and lift them up in the air and I continue to thrust into her. She pushes her hips to me and moans for me to fuck her harder.

"Ella," I say.

She stares at me as we both orgasm. My cum shooting into her pussy and her pussy clamping down on my cock once again.

I fall against her and kiss her as my cock twitches in her pussy. My arms wrap around her as I fall to the side, making my cock slip out of her pussy. Ella falls against my chest, both of us breathing hard.

"Ella," I say her name once again. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

She stays quiet but nods her head. She kisses my chest and wraps her arm around my body as she cries silently.

I caress her hair and kiss the top of her head as she continues to cry.

"Have you forgiven me, my love?" I say, desperate to know.

She wipes her tears and stares at my face, "Of course," she sniffles.

I smile and pull her to me and kiss her softly on the lips.

"Thank you, my beautiful Ella."

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments