Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My fetish for fangs

"A girl, and her vampire lover"

9
3 Comments 3
8.4k Views 8.4k
684 words 684 words
He pushes me up against the wall with more force than necessary, but I stay as quiet as possible. He presses his body against mine and I can feel his rock hard six pack against my stomach.

"Sorry" He mumbles as he kisses me fiercely, running his hand up my inner thigh and under my skirt. I push against him as he presses himself against me more forcefully.

"Blade, easy." I say against his lips and he gets frustrated with himself and goes to sit on the edge of the bed.

He sighs, "I'm sorry Dem. It's just so hard." He says as he runs a hand through his silky blonde hair that almost reaches to his shoulders.

"Hey. It's okay." I sit in his lap facing him, my legs on either side of him. "We can try again. This time just a little slower. He nods and kisses me again, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me against him gently. I wrap my arms around his neck as he slips his tongue between my lips and I reach down with one hand to begin rubbing the bulge in his jeans for a bit before undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. 

"Hold on." He says before lifting me off him and laying me on my back. I giggle a little bit as he bites my neck teasing me. 

"Wait. You don't get it yet." I say

"You want it just as much as I do."

"Yes but I want to get off first."

"Alright." He says as he pulls off my shirt and takes off my bra, staring at my double D's for a second

"You like?" I ask.

"Mhmm" He responds as he starts licking and sucking on my erect nipples. I unbutton his already unzipped jeans and pull them off before sliding my hand into his boxers rubbing his erect 10 inch cock. He rips my skirt and g string off and starts rubbing my already soaked pussy. My breathing picks up and I remove his boxers.

"Fuck me." I moan.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

He responds by picking me up and setting me on the dresser. 

"You want it soft and slow at first or do you just want me to rail you?"

"Fucking rail me Blade." Before I have the chance to even blink I feel his hard, thick cock deep inside me and I moan loudly for him.

"Yes baby fuck me. Fuck me hard and you'll get what you want most." His only reply is by fucking me hard, deep, and fast. "Mmm yes baby. It feels so good." I say as I moan and squirm in pleasure. "God damn it woman. Why so fucking tight?" He manages in the midst of our grunts and moans. I just giggle and scream in pleasure as he rails me even harder and deeper. "Fuck yes. Don't stop. I wanna feel you cum inside me." I say but he shuts me up by ramming into me even harder and I scream in pleasure again as he places his hand on my throat and squeezes but let's me breathe. I can feel myself drive right into orgasm as he continues to rail me. "You can have it now." He sighs happily and grunts in pleasure before leaning in and biting my neck. I moan as I feel his fangs pierce my skin and is immediately thrown over the edge at the huge rush of pleasure. I cum after a second and he cums inside me obviously loving the taste of my sweet blood. My whole body goes limp but I continue to moan in pleasure as he drinks from my neck. 

"Mmmmm blade." I moan and he removes his fangs and cleans my neck of any blood before kissing me tenderly

"Thank you." He says in his deep, husky voice.

"No. Thank YOU." I say, completely exhausted. He chuckles and picks me up, laying me on the bed, and lays next to me. I immediately snuggle up into his warm embrace and fall asleep with my head on his chest, 100 percent happy, 100 percent satisfied. 

Published 
Written by SexyWolfGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments