Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Psychic Seductions

"I read his mind"

4
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
796 words 796 words
"Kiss my cock." I heard as plain as day. I was sitting across from a client who wanted to know where the key's to an old car were that he had misplaced. I stared at him and took some more notes. I crossed my long legs and he was visibly turned on.

"I have never been to a psychic before.You are my first." He tells me with a smile.

"Well, there is a first time for everything I guess." I say.

I tell him to relax and I light a candle. There is a sexual tension in the air. I have never played around with my clients and I don't want to start now.

"You are very beautiful Miss Star" He adjusts the crotch of his pants and I look out the window.

"Now tell me..." I begin closing my eyes trying to envision the missing car keys. I can feel his hands on my thigh.

"What the..." I start but he puts his fingers to my lips. I have an instinct to suck on them.

"Miss Star, I want you. I bought this session because every time I see your commercial online I cum in my pants. I imagine fucking you." He says and his tongue is in my mouth. His mouth tastes of cinnamon which I love and I find myself kissing him back.

"MMMMMM" I moan, growing wet despite what I know from right or wrong. What if he tells everyone he screwed me and I lose my business? I push him away.

He has green eyes and is staring at me. The shirt he had on is now on the floor and he is toying with his belt. I want to tell him to get out but I am turned on and can not lie that I wonder what he will do to me.

He is good looking with black wavy hair. I usually don't like White guys. I crave exotic from my past lives.

"Look, I won't tell anyone." He reads my mind as he pulls off his pants and out springs a big dick that looks like it has my name on it.

"I don't know..." I say and I turn away, but it finds itself against my blushed cheek. It smells clean like old spice or something manly. I lick it first like it is a dangerous lollipop or ice cream cone.

"Kiss my dick baby.

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

I know you want me. Miss Star you are so sexy..." I stop talking as the cock enters my mouth. My tongue is going around as it finds itself deep in my throat I gag a little bit. I don't like blow jobs. I avoid them, but I fight the urge to gag. I get his dick in my hands and lick it for a long time.

He stands up and pulls me down on my little red sofa. He is on top of me. I wonder if he will kill me with a pillow and leave and it will be all over the news that "Miss Star dies having sex with client."

When he is inside me I realize I forgot his name. In and out he goes his thrusts making me grab hold of him like a drowning woman.

"Wh- what is your name?" I ask as he moves me so he can get in deeper. He laughs.

"Randy." He says sucking my nipples and then pinching them very hard. My face is on fire. He urges me to lay back and he gets between my legs and fingers me. I am shocked at this because my husband would never do this after being inside me. I tell myself to stop thinking as he licks and sucks. He bites at my little clit and I jump and moan.

"Ah Miss Star your cum is like candy." He says lapping me up and this makes me shudder more and more.

He comes on my stomach and lays his head on my chest a moment. I wonder what to say at this point.

When I can manage to get off the couch and yank my dress back on he is adjusting his belt.

"You are so good. You read my mind Miss Star." He holds me to him.

I try not to feel any kind of bonding or care. I don't know what to feel I am shaking from the hard sex I just had.

"Your future looks good." I say suddenly.

"That means I will fuck you again soon." He says and he lays down a hundred dollar bill on my table.

When he walks out I find myself staring after him. I had not predicted this one at all. It was nice to still have some surprises in my life!

Published 
Written by Skylarbluesky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments