Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Chances

"Have you ever wondered if you could spend another moment with your first love even if they're dead?"

3
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was mid - January, the air below minus two, when I entered the park around ten to midnight after doing a busy nine hour shift at the convenience store. I pulled up the hood of my green puffa jacket over my head and walked deeper into the fog that miraculously appeared out of nowhere. I saw the outline of the lake in front of me so I thought and walked on.

I suddenly felt afraid as the fog thickened around me, wrapping around me like a duvet. I turned around frantically searching for a clearing to escape. Suddenly, I stopped turning around and stayed perfectly still as I heard my name being called out by a voice that chilled me to the bone and one that I hadn't heard for a long, long time.

"Selena."

I didn't dare to move.

"Selena, come to me," it said. It was a man's voice, a warm, gentle voice that warmed my body right through to my heart. It belonged to my first love, Zack Crawford. But that was impossible because Zack Crawford died in a tragic car accident four years before.

The hairs at the back of my neck began to rise up as I sensed someone behind me so I whirled around but nothing was there but thick fog. My heart was pounding like a set of African drums against my chest. I swallowed nervously.

"Hello, is someone there?" I asked in a confident tone, but deep inside I was shaking like a leaf.

"Selena, you came, I knew that you would," the voice spoke again.

"Please, stop rambling, and tell me who you are!" I cried. I listened for the voice to speak again but all there was was utter, chilling silence that scared me to death.

As if nothing could get the fog to thin out and disappear, it suddenly became lighter and a silhouette of a tall man stood a few feet away.

"Who are you?" I asked. I squinted my eyes trying to work out who he was but as he began to walk slowly towards me, my eyes grew wide with a combination of terror and delight. It was Zack Crawford.

"Hello, Selena," he said, he stopped walking in front of me.

My eyes rolled back inside of my head then I fainted to the ground.

My eyes slowly opened to a small candlelit hut. I creased up my forehead in confusion as I sat up taking in the romantic atmospheric hut. Where was I? What happened? Why was I here? Who brought me here?

"Hey beautiful, you're awake, I thought you'd never wake up,"

 I turned to my right and my blue eyes grew wide with shock. There sat in a wooden chair in a corner was Zack Crawford! I'm dreaming, this is just some terrible nightmare. I closed my eyes shut for a few moments and counted to five in my head before opening them again and I shrieked out in fright when he was still there and I hadn't been dreaming.

Zack was six foot and wore the black tuxedo I last saw him in four years ago at our high school prom.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

His hair was dark and swept to the side like a guy from a boy band. He had the bluest of blue eyes.

Zack Crawford, dead or alive, still made my heart pound.

I watched as he stood up from the chair and came over to me and sat down looking lovingly into my eyes.

"I've never stopped loving you, Selena," he said. He reached out and caressed my right cheek with the back of his hand. I grabbed hold of his hand in my hands and kissed it whilst looking at him. My eyes filled up with tears.

"Oh, Zack, I miss you so much. I have never loved anyone since you and never will," I said.

We looked at each other as passion, love, and lust ran through our bodies. We fell into each other's arms each of us tearing our clothes off. I laid back and Zack got in between my legs and began kissing me on the lips, collarbone, shoulder, breasts, taking each of them into his mouth and sucking on them hard like a baby making me moan. His lips traveled down my stomach to my hot and wet pussy and began licking sending me wild.

As soon as I orgasmed, Zack straightened up and I saw his dick was long and hard sticking out like a rocket ready for some loving. He nestled back in between my legs and thrusted forward making me gasp out as I felt him inside me.

Our lovemaking was gentle and loving. We kissed and caressed each other as our bodies become one in a lovers' embrace. Our bodies moved faster and faster and faster still until we both cried out as we came.

Zack and I gazed lovingly deep into each other's eyes feeling nothing but love. A single tear rolled out the corner of my left eye.

"Stay with me forever, Zack," I begged.

He smiled, "I can't, my love. As much as I would love to stay with you forever," he replied. He had a sad look on his face. "I am dead, but you are still very much alive and getting more and more beautiful by the minute."

We put our clothes back on then blew out the candles. Zack and I left the hut by the lake where it was still very foggy as early morning approached. We held hands then stopped and turned to face each other and then held each other tightly in our arms each of us not wanting to let go.

Zack forced himself to pull back with tears in his eyes. "I love you, Selena, always remember that," he said. He held his left hand in mine then lifted it to his lips and kissed it. "Whenever you feel alone and need me, I will be there." With that, Zack walked away back into the fog and disappeared.

Tears streamed down my cheeks but I had a happy expression on my face as I got a second chance to spend time with my first love again. My one and truly first true love.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors