Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soul Binding

"They locked eyes and seemed to stare into each other's souls."

23
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

She moved through the woods silently. The scent of a single human filled her nostrils, her blood lust building within her. Easy prey, she thought to herself. She lamented the fact that despite having two species to pick from, no one male or female was worthy of her.

She was an immortal creature, a union of Wolf and Human. She wasn’t pure by any means; there had been plenty that had provided distraction and pleasure. But that’s all they were, distractions. None could ever be lasting. She craved and needed her soul mate, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to meet her soul mate. Shaking her lupine head clear of the thoughts, she wondered how the scent of one man could cause her to dwell on the thoughts that only ever invaded her mind in the middle of the night. She was going to enjoy turning the man into a meal.

She picked up her pace, wanting to feast on the man who made her think such terrible thoughts. As she neared the human, she smirked, seeing that he was a plump nerd. He hadn’t even built a fire yet. Clearly, he was out of his depth. She moved behind where he was lying to limit his reaction time. She leaped out at him, snarling as she did so. In her eagerness to get him, she mistimed and misjudged her jump, sailing straight over him and landing a clear five feet away from him. He used the opportunity to stand and face her.

They locked eyes and seemed to stare into each other's souls. She couldn’t understand it; this human was clearly scared; she could see it in the slight tremble he had and smell it in the air. But he was standing his ground; he was confident enough not to run. He was different. Something about him held her bloodlust in check. She sat as she studied him, cocking her head as she did so. The man was the first to move. Making his way closer to her slowly, his hand was outstretched for her to sniff to get used to his scent.

His scent put her at ease as something clicked in her body and soul. She backed away, her fur rippling and turning inwards. Slowly she changed to her naked human form looking at the man in front of her, her pouty lips in an embarrassed smile. Her long sandy brown hair cascaded down her back. She was curvy in all the right places with a gorgeous thick ass and breasts that looked to be a perfect handful.

Shyly, she used her arms to cover her body as she blushed, his eyes raking in her gorgeous form, slowly becoming aroused as he did. He stripped rapidly, hoping to ease her embarrassment, somehow knowing in his bones that the woman before him was only going to be good for him. His cock stood erect, proudly jutting from his body.

Her sparkling blue eyes were drawn to his cock, only just above average size but looking perfect for her. Seeing the effect she was having on him, she grinned, dropping her arms to her sides; stepping closer, she wrapped her arms around him, kissing him softly on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her too, deepening the kiss, their tongues dancing and playing with one another.

“I am Greg,” the guy said, breaking the kiss, “I almost didn’t come camping this weekend. I came to see if the urban myths were true about werewolves. It seems I have my answer, and it seems the myths are wrong as there isn’t a full moon for another two weeks…” She kissed him to shut him up. Now was not the time to talk; her body was burning as her heat came on suddenly, for the first time since she came of age. That alone told her all she needed to know about the man, her soul mate.

She pushed him to the ground laying him on his back. Her pussy dripped with need, craving his cock deep in her as she straddled him. He didn’t fight her as she pinned him. Holding his arms above his head, she kissed him deeply. Her free hand reached down towards his cock, aligning him to her entrance. She so badly wanted to take it slow, enjoy her soul mate for the first time. But there would be time for that later. She slammed down onto his length. She took him fully in one quick movement with a lustful moan.

Greg moaned loudly, overwhelmed in sensation. She set a brutal pace, grinding her hips. She threw her head back in pleasure as he stretched her pussy just right. Hitting all the right places, making her toes curl. Greg erratically thrust upward, matching her pace. Both were desperate to cum. She whimpered as she got closer and closer. For once, not needing any other stimulation, she bounced faster as her body tensed, clamping rhythmically around his cock, spurring on his orgasm. Spurt after spurt flooded her pussy. Her body shivered as she milked his cock, needing every drop he could give.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

She sighed partly in relief as her heat settled for the moment to a sated hum buzzing under her skin. She peeked up at Greg, hoping she didn’t scare him to death with her brutal onslaught of sex, although he seemed to enjoy it. She smirked as their eyes locked. “That was incredible and ridiculously hot.” He blushed at his honest remark. The lupine girl smiled devilishly. “It’s never been like that for me. Not just cumming quickly, but the connection, how you seem to know my body like the back of your hand,” she rambled, a bit nervously.

He studied her curiously. “Do I get the pleasure of knowing your name?” he smiled softly. The lupine girl tilted her head, contemplating if he could use it against her. She resolved that if anyone deserved to know her name, to know her at all, then it would be Greg.

“It’s Becca,” she whispered. He smiled at her admission, leaning up to kiss her deeply. She responded, arching into him as they made out on the forest floor. Living in the moment, till she heard a branch snap. Turning to look, they both saw a giant wolf with black fur stepping out of the shadows, padding slowly towards them. Becca blushed a deep crimson as she watched the newcomer.    
“Hello, Alpha,” She spoke quietly, timidly worried about what her Alpha was going to say. The wolf looked at them, coupled on the forest floor, before shifting into his human form. His human body muscle-bound and athletic. His thick cock hung semi-hard before him as he looked upon his Beta's satisfied naked body. He studied the man that had tamed his Beta's fiery temperament.  

Who is this man that you have copulated with, Becca?” He spoke in a deep gravelly voice.  
  
“This is Greg, Alpha. He called to me. I think he’s my missing half.” She spoke quietly, fearing a rebuke from her Alpha.  
  
“Will you be monogamous, or will you still have pack fun?” Her Alpha grinned, stroking his cock slowly. Greg kissed her deeply.  
  
“Would it be wrong of me to ask that only I get your pussy? You can use your mouth on anyone,” Greg whispered before sucking on her earlobe, causing her to moan. She grinned as she looked at her Alpha's cock. Sitting up with Greg’s hardening member deep inside of her, she leaned forward, kissing her Alpha's cock, causing it to harden fully.  
  
“Alpha, I won't be letting the pack have my pussy anymore, but I will still suck them. And you.” Becca winked before engulfing his cock as she rocked slowly on her newly found soul mate. Her tongue caressed the underside of her Alpha's cock as she bobbed her head slowly, her tongue circling his head when she got there. Greg rocked his hips in time with Becca, his cock hitting all the right spots in her.  
  
Her Alpha moaned loudly as her expert tongue worked along his shaft. He reached out, caressing her messy hair, his fingers threading through her long locks as she started to deep throat him, his cock head hitting the back of her throat with each movement. Greg spanked her softly, causing her to moan on her Alpha's cock. Her Alpha gripped her hair as he started to thrust into her mouth, losing himself in her mouth and the pleasure.  
  
Greg thrust hard and fast into Becca, bouncing her hard on his lap. His cock throbbed as her pussy clamped tightly around him as she started to cum, her body writhing as the pleasurable sensations took her body by surprise. She moaned loudly around her Alpha's cock, causing him to cum, flooding her mouth. She swallowed every drop as Greg lost control, flooding her pussy with his seed again. Her Alpha pulled back, smiling at Becca.  
  
“So Becca, do you want this man as part of our pack? If you do, you will have to turn him into one of us.”  

Published 
Written by roo93
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments