Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories of a Post Apocalyptic World: Part 14

13
14 Comments 14
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Elizabeth tossed and turned in her bed, dreaming about what cruel creatures lurked beyond the confinement of Installation One. Being a member of the government’s elite science unit, it was her job to investigate the foul creatures left by the nuclear fallout. She had come face to face with most of the passive mutants left in the wastelands including two headed cattle, two headed stags as well as rather large moles that weren’t as friendly. It was now her duty to start rounding up the more volatile mutants for examination. Within the labs, was the first of many dangerous mutants and this made Elizabeth unsettled with the whole idea behind the new government and their plans.

She turned over once more, her dreams becoming grimmer. Her heart was pounding in her chest as dreams turned to nightmares. She opened her eyes in terror to find she was still in the nice, warm comfort of her bed. Jolting her body up, she looked through the window to the outside world. Green clouds were overhead and bolts of lightning shot from them followed by a loud rumble of thunder. Easing up a bit, she laid back down and shut her eyes once more, knowing she was safe. Within seconds, the door opened and the lights flicked on.

“Elizabeth, wake up.” Francine called.

“Fucking hell Fran.” Elizabeth replied furiously as the lights blinded her.

“Liz, it’s seven in the morning, time to get up.” Francine said with a commanding tone. “I’m not going solo on this thing.”

“Seven? Why’s it so dark outside?” Elizabeth asked.

“Radiation storm,” Francine responded quickly. “Thankfully, it can’t get us in here. Anyway, get up.”

Elizabeth scrunched her face as Francine left. They had been working together for almost ten years and were recently transferred to this unit for their outstanding work at Installation Four. None the less, Francine never seemed to grasp the whole idea of closing the door after herself. As Elizabeth slid her body off the bed, she clenched the duvet close to her as she moved towards the door. She shielded her eyes from the bright lights coming from the centre structure of the facility. Catching a glimpse of all the other scientists and the power core through the glass corridor, she shut the door.

Turning back to her bed, she threw the duvet back across it, revealing her naked body. Her chestnut brown hair ran down her over her shoulders and onto her bare breasts, partly covering her pink nipples. Her abdomen was slightly chiselled from working out twice a day and her firm buttocks definitely benefitted from the squats. Her face was bonny, with thin, dark eyebrows, a cute nose, fantastic cheekbones and amazingly full lips. She grabbed her glasses from the side table and placed them in front of her beautiful blue eyes as she looked down at her perfectly neat pubic hair. She hadn’t got a huge bush but Elizabeth was a fan of keeping some hair around her pussy.

Elizabeth opened her dresser and pulled out a very tight pair of pale blue panties with a fancy bow on the front of her waistband. She then grabbed the bra to go along with it, displaying the same bow which rest between her cleavage. For a few moments, she looked down at her body, wondering how nice it would be to increase her 32C bust by a couple of sizes, before stepping over to the wardrobe and pulling out a blouse and skirt. She quickly pulled her skirt up her legs so that it covered her thighs to her knees and buttoned her blouse up, leaving just the last two buttons unbuttoned. She looked elegant as she slipped her shoes on at long last. Elizabeth walked towards the door, taking her labcoat from the hanger as she did, before stepping out of her room.

The facility was more lively than usual because of the radioactive storm taking place outside. The scientists hadn’t really learnt anything about the dangers of radiation from the nuclear holocaust that they now found themselves in. Instead, they found a new way to process its power to keep their machinery and equipment active in order to preserve the generator’s fuel. The corridor was a long tubular thing, made entirely of glass except for the platform used to walk on. Many of the inhabitants of the complex nicknamed it ‘The Test Tube’ because of its similarity to their equipment.

Elizabeth started to stroll through the corridor, every so often peering through the window at everyone experimenting with different things. The clanging of metal beneath her steps echoed around the long glass hallway whilst she walked towards B wing. All she could think about was what abomination she had to work with today and how aggressive would it be. In a few short moments, she arrived at the laboratory where she was working.

“Hello again Liz,” Francine greeted. “You know what to do, name on the board.”

“What’s going on?” Elizabeth asked as the consoles and equipment flashed.

“Andrew and Phillip decided to start the party without you,” she said as she nodded towards the thick glass window.

The two men were frantically trying to restrain the mutant. It must have been around nine feet tall, its arms were slender and instead of hands, it had claws. Its legs shared the exact same slender trait with claws as feet and its skin was a murky blue colour and looked to be slightly rough to touch.

“This is a Lurker,” Francine started. “It seems more comfortable near water and is usually found in swamp-like places. It’s carnivorous and mostly eats smaller creatures such as rodents but has been found to eat canines.”

“Quite a violent thing,” Elizabeth pointed out whilst she scribbled her name on the board.

“It’s extremely hostile Liz,” Francine laughed. “I think this is a male, judging by the behaviour.”

They both watched as the fight persisted in the pen. The men had grabbed all they could to defend themselves from the onslaught of attacks from the beast. Their shirts were ripped and their trousers matched before finally one of them pressed the button on the intercom.

“Open the door,” Andrew said in a panic. “We’ve had enough.”

Francine opened the door instantly, allowing the men to escape the enclosure. Each of them stood in front of the women, inspecting the rips for wounds. Francine carried on fiddling with the computer whilst Elizabeth watched the men.

“What happened?” Elizabeth asked.

“Fucking thing attacked us obviously,” Phillip yelled angrily. “You two are on your own.”

“What do you mean we’re on our own?” Francine called.

“We quit,” Andrew and Phillip said at the same time as the door shut behind them.

Elizabeth looked at Francine, who was almost trembling with anger, before looking at the lurker. Its claws carried on snapping together, showing its agitation to the women. Francine moved back to her computer, furiously typing her findings with the creature. Elizabeth approached the glass and looked in at the creature. It was guarding the door tightly, preventing anyone from entering.

“Right Liz,” Francine said. “Looks like it’s up to us.”

“Are you mad?” Elizabeth responded. “We can’t go in there.”

“Sure we can,” Francine answered as she peered through the window at the Lurker. “Its claws have stopped, it doesn’t feel threatened anymore.”

Elizabeth looked in once more, noticing that Francine was right. The creature seemed more relaxed now. She took a deep breath before moving into the small inlet where the door was located. Francine stood there, pulling her long brown hair through a bobble as she did. Francine was in many ways similar to Elizabeth, she had the same petite frame, the same bust and also wore glasses to enhance her beautiful dark brown eyes. Elizabeth however was much more nervous and timid than Francine.

“Are you ready?” Francine asked as she noticed Elizabeth trembling with fear. “It won’t attack us.”

Francine swiped her key card, allowing the door to open. The women stood in the safety of the inlet, almost scouting the creature’s movements. Francine stepped inside first, allowing Elizabeth to see any kind of threat. She walked around the room with complete freedom as the monster stood watching her. As she completed a lap of the pen, she grabbed Elizabeth’s hand and pulled her into the room gently.

“See Liz,” she said. “Nothing to worry about.”

Elizabeth’s heart was thumping like crazy as she watched the Lurker closely. He wasn’t even bothered by their presence. Francine remained in control, pulling Elizabeth closer to the creature as it stood in the corner facing them. The women reached their hands out together and touched his abdomen. The texture of his skin was extremely rugged and riddled with small grooves. Their fingertips stroked up and down his skin, wanting to learn much more about the Lurker species. Whilst they carried on touching his body, the women heard a slippery and sloppy noise.

“What was that?” Elizabeth asked as the sound hit her ears.

“Look down,” Francine laughed.

“Oh my,” Elizabeth said in shock as she realised the mutant had an erection.

Its cock was long and shared the same murky blue colour as the rest of its body.

CrystalHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalHarris

Unlike a human penis, the mutant’s helmet was slightly square shaped with rounded corners. The hole which released the cum was much bigger than an average human penis too. Lastly, the balls were large in proportion with the huge thirteen inch cock it possessed.

For a few moments, the women stood there admiring the Lurker’s package. The smell of its arousal was beginning to fill the air like clouds of perfume. The scent of his cock and more importantly his excitement was beginning to flood the nostrils of the women. Each of them could feel the room filling with lust and horniness as their pussies began to answer back by releasing their scents and their nipples started to harden.

“Are you starting to feel horny Liz?” Francine asked as she removed her lab coat and threw it on the floor.

“A little,” Elizabeth answered.

“Good,” Francine replied as she pushed the coat from Elizabeth’s shoulders. “I knew you would.”

Before Elizabeth had time to respond, Francine lunged at her and started to kiss her passionately. Initially, Elizabeth tried to fight it but within seconds she closed her eyes and allowed Francine’s tongue to push into her mouth. Their saliva mixed and their tongues wrestled as they both unbuttoned each other’s blouses. Soft moans were muffled by the kiss and their lips slapped with lust whilst they made out. Together, their shirts fell, leaving both of them stood in their bras and skirts.

A string of saliva bridged between their lips as Francine pulled her head away from Elizabeth. This was quickly broken as she licked her lips seductively at Liz. Once again, they both started to pull at each other’s clothing. This time their skirts dropped into a messy pile on the floor below them and as they stepped from the confines of them, they both kicked their shoes off. They were now stood in just their bra and panties. Wet patches began to form between their legs as they admired one another.

Francine moved her arms underneath Elizabeth’s and started unclipping her bra. It took her a few moments but finally she unclipped it and allowed Elizabeth’s breasts to drop slightly. Her puffy, pink nipples stood firm on the end of her tits. They could cut steel with their hardness and as Francine admired the view, she unclipped her own bra. Just like Elizabeth’s, Francine’s tits had hard, pink nipples ready to be ravished.

“Nice and hard,” Francine laughed. “Just how I like them.”

She started to move down to Elizabeth’s chest, taking one of her nipples into her mouth and sucking hard. Elizabeth gasped with pleasure as she cradled Francine’s head on her chest. Francine circled the areola with her tongue, causing exquisite pleasure to Elizabeth before moving onto her other nipple and repeating the process. Elizabeth pushed Francine’s head into her tits, indicating the amounts of pleasure being inflicted on her. In response, Francine lashed her tongue across the ducts of her nipple and back.

“Oh god,” Elizabeth moaned as Francine groped her crotch through the panties.

The wet patch on Elizabeth’s panties started to increase as Francine squeezed her pussy hard and smeared her juices along the material. Francine then pushed Elizabeth away without warning before pulling her into her own chest. Elizabeth mimicked Francine to every small detail. Her tongue followed the same route and kept to the same pace as it orbited her areola. Just like Elizabeth, Francine squirmed and moaned with pleasure as Elizabeth treated both nipples the same levels of affection.

Elizabeth continued to flick her tongue over Francine’s tits as together they started to remove each other’s final part of clothing, their panties. As the panties slid further down their thighs, Elizabeth withdrew from Francine’s boobs. Her cheeks started to turn crimson as Francine looked at the neatly trimmed bush around her pussy. Unlike Elizabeth, Francine’s pussy was completely bald and was immaculate to gaze upon.

Spitting on her hand, Francine began to rub the saliva into Elizabeth’s clit making her yelp slightly. Juices were leaking from each of the women’s pussies as they anticipated what was going to happen next. They both sat down whilst Francine continued to rub. As the last bit of saliva was rubbed into Elizabeth’s pussy, Francine moved her hand away and began to position her legs so that her pussy was almost pushed against Elizabeth’s.

“When I say go, you push your pussy against mine.” Francine commanded.

“Okay Fran,” Elizabeth panted.

“Go.”

They both smashed their pussies together and began grinding their hips on one another. Moans left each of the women’s lips as they scissored for the first time. Their pussies were rubbing ferociously and their moans became more and more frequent. Both of them leaned up and kissed passionately as their cunts continued to grind together. Their lips slapped as their lust for one another increased.

“Your pussy feels great,” Francine moaned as she bit Elizabeth’s lower lip.

As the words left Francine’s mouth, Elizabeth started to shudder as her orgasm started to rumble from deep within her. Her breaths were short and sharp; her heart was thudding in her chest as her climax took over her body. She tried to carry on grinding but her orgasm was too strong. Within seconds, her cum filled her hole and started leaking onto Francine’s pussy. Francine carried on grinding as she watched Elizabeth reach a new high.

Elizabeth’s orgasm came to an end suddenly, leaving her short of breath and trembling.

“Are you ready?” Francine asked with a smile on her face.

“Ready for what?” Elizabeth replied.

“Him,” Francine said as she nodded at the Lurker.

“We can’t, can we?” Elizabeth asked.

“Sure we can,” Francine laughed. “Follow my lead.”

Their wet pussies separated, glistening with Elizabeth’s cum slightly before Francine turned over onto all fours. Elizabeth followed and moved onto all fours beside her. Francine turned her back to the mutant with Elizabeth doing the same a split second after. Both of the scientists stuck their ass into the air as high as possible and arched their backs. They offered their cunts to the Lurker, wanting him to fuck them badly.

The mutant quickly noticed the offering and the aroma coming from their pussies. He moved over to the women and with his claws, he grabbed Francine’s waist. His claws were like two giant clamps on her hips, as his cock searched for her wet pussy hole. His helmet started to rub up and down her bald slit until finally it pushed into her. Out of the thirteen inches he had to offer, only nine went inside her cunt. His hips started to thrust back and forth quickly, making Francine moan frantically with the immense pleasure.

Francine’s small five foot five frame was being rocked by this nine foot monster and his thirteen inch member. His square shaped helmet pushed against her cervix with each thrust and her cunt stretched around his tremendous girth. With a few more thrusts, he was done. The breeding of Francine was complete as waves of thick, gooey Lurker cum shot into her pussy. As the final wave shot into her, he withdrew his cock, allowing his huge load to follow from her cunt.

Francine collapsed and held her pussy for a few moments, still feeling the stretching sensation. The Lurker however, focused his attention on the hairy cunt of Elizabeth being offered to him. Just like he did with Francine, his claws snapped onto Elizabeth’s hips and straight away, he pushed his cock inside her. He started to rampantly fuck her tiny pussy with his huge cock. All three of their juices started to mix, his cum, Fran’s cum and Liz’s cum. The very thought of this turned Elizabeth on even more as her twat was spread wide open by the monster’s cock.

He rocked her body back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts, making Elizabeth scream with pleasure as his cock rubbed her cervix. Just like Francine, the Lurker towered over Elizabeth’s small five foot four frame and his power was beginning to show as he savagely fucked Elizabeth. With a few more thrusts, his cock started to twitch and his balls pulsed. His cum started to flood Elizabeth’s cunt just like it had done with Francine’s. Shot after shot pulsed into her cervix making her feel relieved as she knew her breeding was finished.

With one final shot of cum, the Lurker withdrew his cock with cum flowing from her hole. He gazed at both of the women, their pussies full of cum as his cock started to go limp. Elizabeth and Francine however, they weren’t finished by a long shot. As the creature watched, the women started to climb into a sixty nine. With their cum-filled pussies, they started to lick one another, tasting the salty flavour of the mutant’s seed.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments