Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories of a Post Apocalyptic World: Part 3

14
10 Comments 10
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Arthur sat there and watched as she wandered around the wastelands. He had been watching her for a few weeks as she tried to scavenge supplies from the ruined buildings scattered around. He was dying to introduce himself to her but every time he thought of it, he was returned to the harsh reality of things. He knew she’d think he was a monster, just like the other humans did but then again standing over seven feet tall with a bulky, dark green figure, he couldn’t really blame them.

He sighed as she disappeared on the horizon towards the old suburban area. The sun gradually followed her and darkness drew in. Arthur’s eyes began to watch as the stars began to twinkle in the night sky. A cold wind started to whirl around his camp, forcing him inside his makeshift hut. Arthur walked over to his bed and slowly laid down. He looked at the ceiling with his mind focused on the girl as the wind howled outside.

Images of him caressing her body began to form in his mind. He wanted to brush her long, blonde hair with his fingers, gaze deeply into her eyes as she lay on top of him naked. His eyes started to close with the images repeating.

The next morning, he awoke to the sound of an eagle screeching in the distance. Immediately, his mind flicked back to the girl as he walked out of his hut. He took a deep breath as he moved to his deckchair. Hours went by as he stared blankly at the horizon. He then noticed a small figure begin to immerge on it. His heart started to pound as she came back, looking for more supplies.

Arthur began to mumble to himself as she came closer to the ruins and more importantly, his camp. He watched as she walked to the ruined convenient store. He knew this would be his only chance to talk to her so in an instant he started running down the hill towards her. The images of them together began to re-enter his imagination making him more determined.

In an instant, he was there, looking at her small, fragile body through the broken glass as she cleared the shelves. Arthur cleared his throat, startling her. She pulled a small dagger from a rag which was tied around her slender thigh.

“Stay away,” she said shakily, “Don’t come any closer.”

She started to slowly back away, stumbling over the old, rusted cans and parts of rubble.

“I’m not here to hurt you,” Arthur said as softly as he could.

She lowered her dagger slightly before raising it again as Arthur moved inside the shop.

“What is your name?” He asked as he came closer to her.

“Lindsay,” she replied sharply.

“I like that name,” Arthur replied.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes, it’s pretty, just like you,” Arthur chuckled.

Her cheeks began to blush as she slid the dagger underneath the rag. Arthur moved closer with his hand reaching out to her hair. He began to stroke it gently, feeling the silkiness of it between his fingers. She looked up at him, before turning away.

“What are you doing?” Arthur asked.

“Looking for food,” Lindsay replied.

“I have food,” Arthur said without hesitation, “Just up the hill.”

With her hand on her hip, Lindsay looked at him in disbelief. Reluctantly, she started to walk towards the hill with Arthur beside her. She watched him closely as she started to climb the slope. The long grass started to tickle her legs as she marched up the incline. After a few minutes they reached Arthur’s camp and hesitantly, Lindsay opened the door to his shack.

Her eyes scanned the room, seeing nothing but his bed and a few wrappers and cans on the floor.

“Where’s the food?” She questioned, “You said you had some.”

She looked back at the door, seeing that Arthur had a rather large chest in his hands. He stepped inside and dropped the chest at her feet before closing the door.

“Here,” he said softly, “Have as much as you want.”

They both sat down on his bed as she opened the box. Her eyes lit up as she saw the delicious treats inside. Packets of dried fruits, old rock candies, beef jerky, even a few beers were in there. She started grabbing as much as she could immediately.

“No thank you?” Arthur asked as he looked up and down her taut body.

Lindsay lunged at him, her arms embracing him tightly.

“Thank you,” she said.

A few moments passed and slowly, her arms started to let go of him. They paused there, as though they were set in stone, staring into each other’s eyes. Arthur started to brush his fingers through her hair.

“So, uh, how old are you?” He asked.

“Sixteen,” she responded shyly, “You?”

“A lot older,” he laughed.

His fingers started to move lower, stroking her cheek before moving down to her shoulder straps. Cheekily, he pulled one of them up and let it snap back down against her skin. They shared a slight laugh before their mouths moved closer together. Their mouths interlocked and their tongues began to entwine one another. Lindsay began to close her eyes as they shared their first kiss. Time seemed to go by slowly as their tongues wrestled, but eventually Arthur decided to break the kiss.

He cupped her face with one hand whilst the other started to pull the straps of her tank top. Lindsay sat there and giggled as her tits began to peek out over the top of it. Her small, pink nipples stood erect like two little bullets and with no hesitation Arthur leant forward to suckle on them. His tongue followed her areola carefully, making her moan the gentlest of moans. He carried on rotating around her nipple then swiftly switched to the other one and repeated the process.

Her moans started to become more frequent as Arthur lovingly licked and sucked her small, B cup boobs. Lindsay cradled his head into her chest and watched as Arthur did his best to please her. Without any warning, he stopped suckling and looked up at her as his hands wandered down to her legs.

LauraCawell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraCawell

He wanted more.

His hands stroked every inch of her soft, smooth thighs before lifting up her tattered skirt. He moved his body away from hers and just looked at her, mesmerised. He couldn’t believe he had such a hot, young woman laid in front of him, waiting.

He took the dagger from the rag and placed it on the floor next to the bed before moving his hands to the waistband of her panties. Just like he had done with her tank top, he cheekily pulled at the panties and snapped it against her skin. Once again, they laughed with one another as he started to slowly pull them down. He gasped as he saw a small strip of black hair leading down to her begging pussy. As it came into sight fully, he quickly pulled them down the rest of her legs.

Arthur ran his finger down each of her lips, gathering her juices as he did. He opened her legs slightly and began to move down to her opening.

“Wait,” she said, “Stop.”

She pushed Arthur slightly, making him lie back on the bed. She looked him in the eyes as she pulled his rags down. His cock sprung up, smacking her in the face slightly as it swung from side to side. Her eyes opened wide as she watched it for a few seconds. She grasped it firmly, admiring the size. It had to be over ten inches long and countless inches thick.

With a slightly puzzled look on her face, she stretched her tongue out towards the humongous cock she had just uncovered. Arthur groaned slightly as he felt her tongue rub against the eye of his manhood. Lindsay’s tongue licked it thoroughly, spreading his salty precum all over her taste buds. She opened her mouth wide and started to force his head into her mouth.

“Tight squeeze,” Arthur laughed as she just about managed the head.

She started to lick all around his helmet, coating it in her saliva as he watched. More and more precum started to pour out of his cock into her throat as she sucked the only part she could. Arthur continued to groan in pleasure as Lindsay moved one of her hands to his swollen testicles.

She started to gently squeeze and caress them in her fingers whilst her other hand moved to her sweet, little pussy. She started to quickly rub her rosebud, as she removed his cock from her mouth. Almost gasping for breath, Lindsay started to kiss and lick all around the rest of his shaft as he lay there, enjoying every passing moment. Her tongue felt delicate as it slid down the length of his cock before brushing against his balls.

She carried on doing this for a few minutes until her saliva was running off his cock like a river. She then started to climb onto his body, his hands greeting her hips as she looked him in the eyes once more. She reached for his cock and led it up to her entrance.

A few deep breaths left her mouth as the tip rubbed against her lower lips. Slowly, she began to push her hips back, letting his cock spread her pussy wide open.

“Fuck!” She yelled as more of his cock penetrated her.

She carried on impaling herself on him until roughly half of his manhood was inside her. Arthur just groaned as he lifted her skirt up. Just seeing the sight of his meat buried inside her sent him wild. He then started to pull her back up, making her let out a sigh of relief, before pushing her back down onto his cock. Arthur had waited a long time for this and he wasn’t going to let it be over quickly.

Lindsay placed her hands on his chest and begun to push herself up and down in rhythm to him. She screamed loudly as his girth stretched her hole more and more with each trip up and down his length. Arthur started to pull her skirt up once again, watching as his cock disappeared between her legs then reappeared a few seconds later covered in her juices. His eyes then looked up to her breasts, which were partly concealed by her golden hair, firmly bouncing in time with the impact of his cock meeting her cervix.

Lindsay began to ride faster, making her pussy muscles clamp onto his cock tightly. Arthur viciously hurled her up and down his shaft until finally she fell harmlessly onto his chest.

“Want me to show you how it’s done?” He asked as he felt the cold air on his dick.

“Yes,” Lindsay replied, short of breath.

Arthur placed her on the bed and stood up. He instructed her to get on her hands and knees in front of him. She did as she was told, showing off the freshly fucked hole of hers. Immediately, Arthur brought his cock back to her pussy and slid it in. His hands moved onto her perfectly shaped ass and started to get to the task at hand. His long, thick cock started to drive her crazy once more as it slid in and out quickly.

“Fuck me,” Lindsay screamed.

Hearing her in such bliss sent Arthur into some kind of fucking frenzy. He brought his hand down on her ass, spanking her hard as she begged him for more and that’s just what he gave her. Each two or three thrusts he repeated the process of bringing down a stinging spank on her luscious, little ass. He watched in delight as a bright red handprint started to form as he continued to fuck her now, juicy wet pussy.

With each thrust, he started to feel his balls tingling. He knew this moment was about to end so he was determined to make the most out of it. He quickly ripped off her skirt, allowing himself to grab her bare hips and started to fuck her quicker and harder than before. Lindsay screamed once more as her arms buckled and her face was buried in the mattress.

Arthur could feel her hole tighten around him as she started to cum. Her juices surrounded his throbbing helmet and almost instantly, his sperm started to squirt out and mix with her cum. He groaned loudly as he started impregnating her with his seed. His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest as four huge strings of his cum shot into her womb. Holding his cock there for a few moments, he made sure he had emptied into her before pulling his limp dick back out and laying next to her.

The wind howled around the hut as they laid there, Arthur with empty balls and Lindsay with a pussy filled to the brim with Arthur’s seed.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments