Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Evil, Seductive Countress

"I saw the beautiful and seductive Countress float in the air towards me and then was in front of me"

6
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I lived alone in a big house in the country for no particular reason, just liked the silence. No cars, no traffic, no civilians for miles. It was bliss. I neither had a wife bossing me about telling me this is wrong or why didn't I wash the dishes from the night before. I was very happy with just me and my beautiful dog, Sam, a golden retriever.

One night, I decided to go up into the attic and sort some stuff out.

The attic was dark, cold, and had a musty smell in the air.

I lit a few candles and placed them around the attic as I looked through some of my father's old things. There was only just old photographs of my grandfather with my father and grandmother and just some old vases. I was about to turn and go back down the ladder, when a full length mirror caught the corner of my eye. I turned towards it and walked over to it and stared.

The frame of the mirror was tinted gold. Suddenly, all of a sudden, the glass blurred magically.

I jumped back and stared wide eyed as I could see into a completely different dimension. A different time zone from hundreds of years ago. There were black clouds, rain, people pulling horse and cart, and a black castle on top of a high hill.

What was was going on? I wondered to myself. For some reason, I reached out my left hand, and it went through the mirror, magically. I pulled my hand back out quickly, completely shocked but excited at the same time. A smile crept around my lips and I stepped into the mirror without any second thoughts.

I screamed as I fell from the sky and through a stable's rooftop and landed on a stack of hay. Noises and smells of horses alerted me that I wasn't in my comfort zone of my house anymore. Just as I got to my feet, a large hand grabbed hold of my right shoulder and seemed to lift me up and carried me over their shoulder.

The person dropped me down to the floor once we entered a dark, Gothic castle with scary looking portraits of people in black, high collared cloaks.

"Who are you?" a loud, female voice bellowed around the room.

I faced the front and a very beautiful Countess with long, raven black hair, blue eyes, wearing a red corset gown and a black, high collared cloak over the top stared at me.

 She sat in a high gold chair with rings on her fingers with long fingernails. The Countess wore a gold crown on her head.

"Don't just sit there and stare, answer the question. Who are you?" She demanded. Her blue eyes flashed with fury making me a bit afraid.

I got to my feet. "I am Eric Perkins," I said.

"Come closer and kiss my hand," Countess demanded.

I walked over to her and bent down to kiss her hand she held out to be kissed. I glanced up and looked into her beautiful blue eyes then in her beautiful face and then my eyes lowered down to her collarbone, shoulders, and then finally down to her heaving bosoms that seem to bulge quite so out of her corset gown. My eyes stared and a familiar feeling I felt so long ago came back to me in my groin.

"Guards, take this man to the dungeon," she ordered.

Two armoured men grabbed hold of my arms and led me out the hall down to the dungeons.

"Really you don't want to do this," I said to them. I glanced to my right and there was a dirty madman talking to himself.

The guards took me down to the end of the dark, dirty, cold, musty hallway of the dungeon and opened up a cage and threw me inside and locked me in. They walked away and left.

I sat up and noticed I'd landed on some straw for a bedding.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

I looked around at the black stone walls and thought to myself pathetically, "This is it now. My life is over."

I had fallen asleep for a few hours and was awoken by the madman down the hallway shouting. I rubbed my eyes and jumped suddenly back to the wall as the Countess floated in mid- air towards me. I didn't know whether to be scared or not.

The Countess was suddenly in front of me pulling to my feet and magically whipped off my trousers and boxers and grinned at me wickedly. She took off her red cloak and her breasts heaved up and down. Her hands went behind her back and began to untie the strings of her corset. She pulled the dress off her shoulders once the corset was undone and the dress fell to the floor.

I gulped nervously with sexual excitement and nervousness. My sexual excitement took over my nervousness as my cock grew very hard.

"What are you?" I asked.

She kissed me seductively on my lips and then down my neck. "What do you think I am?" she asked.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking," I said, laughing. My eyes lowered down to beautiful big breasts and my hands reached out and fondled with them making her gasp. They felt like big sponges.

"I am a vampire countess. I am immortal," she told me.

The big sexual animal inside of me leaped out making me pushing her to the ground and my hands went up her thighs and felt her soaking wet pussy. I moved myself in between her legs and let my monster cock go deep inside her making both of us gasp with passion.

"I don't care what you are," I told her. "I just know how goddamn sexy you are."

The countess cackled and then gasped and wrapped her legs around my waist as our lovemaking grew faster and faster with intensity.

I turned her over onto all fours and took her doggy style with my hands on her hips. I fucked her harder and faster and faster as sweat dripped from both of our bodies. I flipped her back over so I was on top of her in between her legs and feeling the power of in control.

"I'm coming!" she shouted.

"Me too, babe," I said.

"I mean now."

The Countess's body quivered uncontrollably as she orgasmed and leaned forward and bit her vampire fangs deep inside my neck and then flopped back down on the floor.

I orgasmed too and then felt pain rushing towards my wound.

"You bit me," I said.

"Eric, I'm sorry. I always bite when I come," she replied.

"What happens now? Do I die?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, you become immortal like me if you drink from my wrist." The Countess slit her right wrist with her razor sharp thumb nail and drew blood. "Drink my blood and you won't die."

I hesitated.

"I can give you all the sex you desire, all the children you desire," she grinned at me showing her vampire fangs. Which made her look really sexy.

I grabbed hold of her wrist and drank her blood for a few minutes and then drew back, gasping. Suddenly, I felt a whole new me. I felt young again. I looked at her and smiled. "I feel wonderful."

The Countess grinned at me, "Come to me, my darling, we shall make love for eternity," she told me.

I realised I was still deep inside her but my dick had gotten floppy but one look at her fantastic big knockers sent my cock into overdrive. I rammed it deep inside her pussy again and we fucked dusk till dawn.
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments