Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fair Lady

6
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
746 words 746 words
Joshua had always been described as open minded by all his friends, all he would say to that was he was an artist. He had to be open minded, else his art wouldn't take the life he wanted desperately. Adjusting his backpack, he turned into woods a shortcut to his house on the far side of town.

Joshua has red hair, ruffled from his hands. Small freckles scattered across the bridge of his nose, between his naturally grey eyes. He was small for his age, only 5'6, but he was lean, his chest and stomach looked like carved marble, so says his bi friend James. Some times what his friend said made him uncomfortable, it wasn't that he was against gay or bi men or woman. It just wasn't his way, he tried it a long time ago when he was in middle school and found that his tastes remained in the feminine side of things...

He rounded around this one oak tree, one that's been there since he could explore unbalanced on his legs. But today was different, a young woman sat on one of the large roots. Holding her arm, it looked like she had been bitten by a dog.

"Oh jeez, lady are you okay?" Josh asked, flinching when she looked at him with big blue eyes, her beautiful blond hair rested over her chest. "Yes..." She whispered with a chime like voice, her red blood pooled around her fingers. He blinked, looking again, he came to the realization, she wasn't wearing anything.

She was small, delicate looking, with a b-sized chest, a small waist and long legs. His groin burned, hardening in his jeans, he clenched his jaw to contain the soft groan that wanted to escape his throat. "Are you sure...here...I um..." He stepped forward, pulling his hoodie off, leaving him in a grey tank top in the cool weather.

She watched him, curiously, as he wrapped the clothing around her arm. She whispers, "Thank you..." She sensed desire in him, in gratitude, she kissed him. In apparent surprise, he froze, his eyes wide. She rested her hand on his chest, gently pushing him back against the tree, Joshua complied, finally coming back to his senses. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he ran his free hand down to his jeans, undoing his zipper.

Flitry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flitry

She sat on his lap, warm against him, feeling his hand move to free his manhood from its hold, he paused, rubbing his fingers along her folds, she shivered and started lifting his shirt up slowly.

Stopping, his fingers wet from her juices, he fumbled to finish unzipping his pants. She waited patiently, parting from his lips to finish pulling his shirt off as he pulled himself out with a soft groan...pushing his pants down a bit. "God..." He panted, his head throbbing against her clit. She looked at him reassuring, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Its okay..." She whispers softly into his ear, her eyes widened as his length pushed into her, thick and long, she felt his hips move gently, pushing more of his length in. She moaned, her face in his neck, moving her hips in motion with him.

"Damn...she is so tight..." He thought, moaning aloud, gripping her waist tightly. Starting to move faster, feeling her sweet juices drip down his length. He pushed her forward gently, leaning down sucking on her breasts. She shivers, her moan slightly louder. Her fingers ran through his hair, her hips matching his movements, desperate thrusts. Wanting to release...

"Easy...Easy.." She whispered, lowering herself as far as she could onto him, moaning in his ear. Driving him over the edge, he groaned, his hips turned to iron as he sprayed into her. She gasped, gripping his shoulders tight enough to draw blood with her nails... Both sat there panting, still.

"Wha...whats you name?" Joshua asked bewildered, he was no virgin, in fact, many of his models had shared a bed with him. But that...was the best sex he had ever had...

"Danni.." She says softly, she kisses his forehead. His body felt exhausted, his mind still alert, not caring what it said though... "I'm Josh...Why...why did.." She placed a finger over his lips, "Shhh..." His eyes felt heavy, shivering as she gently pulled herself off of him. His eyes close completely and darkness over takes him.

"We'll see each other again..." Was the last thing he heard.

Published 
Written by LadyRoslineDrake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments