Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ghost of Resurrection Mary

"This is a ghost story like no other."

12
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

The story of Resurrection Mary was told around Chicago for so many years that it became legendary. But, back in the thirties when a pretty young girl was killed by a hit-and-run driver, it was heartbreaking. Mary had been with her boyfriend at a dance hall when a fight began and she ran out into the dark night and was killed. In the year nineteen-thirty-four, she was buried in Resurrection Cemetery in an unmarked grave. That’s when the sightings began.

People, mostly men, swore they’d seen her. She’d show up wanting a ride on Archer Avenue — but disappear as soon as the unsuspecting driver got close to the cemetery. Cab drivers reported a girl disappearing out of their taxi when they approached the graveyard gates.

In the seventies, there came reports of handprints burned into those iron entrance gates. Some claimed they were Mary’s but cemetery officials said the prints appeared after an accident when a truck ran into the gates. Even so, many people said they’d seen her ghost and sightings were reported all the way up to nineteen-eighty-nine…

ooOoo


Jessie was nervous, scared even. In the week leading up to Halloween, her boyfriend Luke and their best friends, Becky and Pete, had been trying to persuade Jessie to go along with their plan to spend a night in the cemetery and look out for the ghost of Resurrection Mary. 

Down the years of her young life, Jessie had heard many accounts about the sightings of Mary’s ghost and she wanted no part of Luke’s scheme. But he was adamant — “It’ll be fun,” he kept saying, always smiling — and he outlined how they would hide in the dark behind tall tombstones and wait until the cemetery was closed.

Luke was extremely persistent and persuasive and, between hugs and kisses, Jessie eventually relented. She wasn’t convinced but, at the same time, she really didn’t want Becky and Pete to think she was frightened. Anyway, the four confidantes shared so much it didn’t seem right to be the odd one out.

So, under pale moonlight on the night before Halloween, the foursome huddled together on a blanket behind towering tombstones and silently waited for the watchman to pass and lock the gates. It really wasn’t Jessie’s idea of fun and she couldn’t stop trembling. 

“Come here,” Luke whispered and wrapped Jessie in his arms. “Everything will be fine,” he said, planting kisses on her forehead and rubbing a warming hand up and down her spine. And, despite her fears, Jessie gradually relaxed in his comforting embrace. 

Listening to the breeze in the trees, owls hooting in the distance, and insects rustling in the undergrowth, they saw the watchman sauntering along the path toward the gates. They waited a few minutes, neither moving nor talking, before Pete eventually said, “I think he’s gone; we should move. It’s time to explore.” 

Reluctantly, Jessie stood while Becky rolled up the blanket and tucked it under an arm. “Okay,” she said, “I’m ready.” 

Under dim beams of their flashlights, the friends stealthily roamed the cemetery. Jessie kept close to Luke as he led the way, guiding the group between graves and tombstones. Suddenly, a luminous shape rushed past them. There was no noise, just a breeze in the wake of the hurrying figure.

Startled, the group stood still. Jessie frantically clung to Luke’s arm, closed her eyes, and pressed her head on his chest. Her legs felt weak.

“Wow,” Luke whispered, “did you all see that?”

“Yeah...yeah, man,” Pete murmured, his eyes wide and staring at the ghostly apparition heading toward the gates. “It’s Mary, isn’t it?”

“Must be,” said Becky, hugging the blanket to her chest. ”Did anyone see her face?”

They shook their heads, Jessie included, before Luke and Pete silently high-fived each other. “We’ve done it, seen a ghost. C’mon, let’s follow her,” said Luke.

Treading carefully and as quietly as possible, they slowly tracked the almost-transparent figure until… she vanished.

“What?” Becky gasped. ”What’s happened?”

“She disappeared,” said Jessie, “just like everyone has said she does.” Taking a deep breath and exhaling quickly, she added, “We’ve seen her. Can we go now?”

Everyone looked at Jessie. “Hmm,” said Luke, “but she might come back. We could get a better look now we know what to expect. Let’s find a spot to keep watching.”

Again, Jessie reluctantly went along with Luke’s suggestion and they tip-toed around in the dark until settling on a position among rugged headstones sheltered by a tree line within sight of the gate. Becky unfurled the blanket and sat down with Pete while Jessie, still trembling, stared at Luke.

“Oh, Jessie, relax,” he said, reaching to rub her shoulders. He smiled, his perfectly white teeth glowing in the dark, and he kissed Jessie’s tight lips. “Don’t worry, nothing’s going to happen to you. Sit down, everything’s okay.” 

Sharing the blanket, they peered around in the gloom. Would Mary reappear? Pete left his flashlight on, the tiny beam barely illuminating the ground. Anyway, there was nothing to be seen. Then, a sudden screech filled the night air and they all turned their heads in the same direction. There, away in the distance, they saw Mary running from a cab towards the gate with the driver in pursuit. Then she again disappeared. The cabbie stopped in his tracks, obviously bewildered. He glanced rapidly around before rushing to his car and driving off into the night.

Somehow, this adventure didn’t seem fun anymore. The four friends knew everything about the legend but what they actually witnessed made them feel sad. “You know,” whispered Jessie, “she walks around, never at peace, not like she should be.” Jessie shook her head. “ All these years and her spirit isn’t at rest. She still disappears near the cemetery, just like we’ve seen.”

Luke hugged Jessie and she looked up into his face, tears in her eyes. Luke nodded, kissed the top of her head, and said, “I don’t think we should tonight. We should go.”

“Yeah, right,” Pete agreed. “It was cool seeing her but now it all feels so sad.”

They got to their feet and Becky, bending to roll up the blanket, suddenly straightened up and pointed. “Look…”

Mary was coming toward them, floating, not saying a word but gesturing for them to stay. To sit.

Transfixed, they gazed at this vision, thinking they could see tears. Slowly they sat and listened to her. She wasn’t speaking aloud but her voice was in their heads, telling them she was lonely and wanted them to stay with her. Nodding, they relaxed on the blanket and Mary smiled at them. A ghostly but beautiful smile.

Jessie remembered being told that Mary had loved her boyfriend and that she missed him and the closeness and intimacy they’d shared. Jessie kissed Luke. “She wants to watch us,” she whispered.

“What?” Luke could hardly believe what Jessie had suggested. “You mean this ghost girl wants to watch us make out?”

“Hmm, she does. All of us.”

Luke was beyond horny and didn’t need any persuasion. “Well, okay then,” he grinned and lifted off Jessie’s top, hungrily falling upon her breasts. While Luke sucked her aroused nipples, Jessie glanced across at her friends and watched Pete follow suit, feeding on Becky’s hard nubs.

Both girls lay on their back and, breathing heavily, Becky leaned across to place a hand on Jessie’s cheek and kiss her full lips. While the girls kissed deeply, Luke eased between Jessie’s open thighs and licked along her slit. Pete wasted no time poking his tongue into Becky’s wet entrance. 

Still kissing and murmuring in delight, Becky pinched Jessie’s extremely rigid nipples and the guys, now rock hard, noticed that Mary’s ghostly vision had turned into a more human form. As she surveyed all the action, Mary rubbed between her legs and Pete was tempted to move to suck her nipples. But Mary backed away, almost floating, still watching the girls. 

After a few more minutes, with the guys stroking their erections in anticipation, Jessie and Becky stopped kissing, looked into each other’s eyes and nodded, They got onto her hands and knees.

Luke briefly fingered Jessie’s soaking pussy, then plunged his erection very deep into her. Pete felt Becky’s hole but slapped her ass hard before delving into her wet depths. The girls resumed kissing and sucking each other’s tongue while the guys grunted loudly as they pounded their lovers under the watchful eyes of Mary, a ghostly voyeur. She firmly massaged her pussy, fingers driving in an out until she squirted… and vanished.

Engrossed, the friends hadn’t noticed Mary’s disappearance. Instead, Luke and Pete continued fucking and slapping the girl’s asses. Even in the pale moonlight, they could see the girls’ cheeks were bright red, and Pete spanked Becky harder until she shuddered, squealed, and squirted. Jessie had never realised that Luke wanted to slap her ass like this but she was so turned on by it, she also squirted.

In turn, the guys grunted, groaned, and moaned as they spurted into the soaked, quivering pussies. Loud moans were also heard from far off and the lovers guessed Mary had still been watching them. Unexpectedly, they heard the gates creaking open.

“Quick, it must be the nightwatchman,” Luke said. ”We’ve got to hide.” 

Naked, they gathered their clothes and the blanket and ran off toward the opposite side of the cemetery. Eventually, breathing heavily, they dropped down onto the dark earth and they all chuckled in excited relief. Within seconds, they were stunned when Mary reappeared and sat on the blanket with them. Her body seemed even more human and she didn’t move away or flinch when the girls kissed her. 

After a few minutes, Mary pulled down her dress, revealing firm tits and offering them to the girls. Jessie and Becky eagerly sucked and nibbled the milky-white breasts and Mary pulled them in closer, all the time grinning at the guys as they furiously stroked their cocks.

Mary resumed fingering her pussy and it wasn’t long before she shuddered and her long, pale legs twitched during an obvious orgasm. But she didn’t make a sound. Instead, she eased the girls off her tits, and crawled to the guys.

Pete, already on the verge of ejaculating, gasped, “I don’t believe it,” as Mary took his cock into her mouth. Luke was equally astounded — “A blowjob from a ghost,” he said, shaking his head. Mary proved very skilful and both guys shot large loads into her mouth before, grinning, she yet again vanished into the darkness.

ooOoo

For several years, the four friends went to the cemetery in the week before Halloween. Sometimes they saw Resurrection Mary, other times not. But they never experienced another night like that… it remains something between them and not part of the legend.

KatiaWolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatiaWolf

Published 
Written by Lucky_lildragonfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments