Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New House

"Lucy moves into a new house and strange things start happening."

77
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Lucy couldn't believe the deal she got on her new house. She thought she'd never be able to afford a new home until an old house came on the market for half of its value. Lucy jumped on it quickly and purchased the house immediately.

Lucy moved into the house a short time later and once she filled it with furniture it began to feel like a home.

But things were not as simple as they appeared. Lucy began to have strange dreams. Sexually charged dreams that felt so real. At first, she was concerned about her new dreams but then she came to enjoy them.

Lucy found herself going to bed earlier and sleeping in later. After a night of passionate lovemaking in her dreams, Lucy would wake up feeling tired and disoriented.

On one particular afternoon, Lucy was sitting on the couch watching TV. As she watched the show, her eyelids began to get heavy. She struggled to keep them open when suddenly she felt someone grope her tits.

Lucy shot up and looked around the room. She saw no one and figured that she must have been dreaming. She sat back and started to watch the show again when she felt a warm breath between her legs.

Her pussy began to drip as it felt like someone was pushing their head between her thighs. Lucy slowly spread her legs, giving the imaginary person better access.

Lucy’s pussy swelled with excitement and her nipples grew quickly.

“Mmm, that feels so good,” Lucy moaned as she felt a tongue running up and down her slit. It felt so real that Lucy had to look between her legs to confirm that no one was there. Lucy figured that she must have fallen asleep on the couch and this was just another dream.

Lucy closed her eyes and reached between her legs to touch her pussy. But instead of finding her pussy she felt the head that was between her legs and ran her fingers through his hair. Lucy felt her panties being removed, and then the warm tongue licking her pussy directly. Then two fingers pushed their way up into her hot cunt and started fucking her.

“Oh yes, lover, make me cum!”

Just then, the fingers pulled out of her and she felt the head move out from between her legs. Lucy was disappointed and opened her eyes, hoping to see her new lover. Seeing no one, Lucy closed her eyes and begged him to return. “Please take me. Don't leave me. I need this. I need to be fucked!”

That's when she felt the head of a cock poking her folds.

“Oh, yes! Fuck my pussy,” she moaned.

Lucy spread her legs even wider and felt a large cock penetrate her. “Oh my god, it's so big!”

The invisible cock slid deep inside Lucy and started pumping in and out. Lucy had her first orgasm within minutes. She came hard on the cock as it continued its torturous assault on Lucy’s sensitive pussy.

Lucy felt the cock begin to swell inside her. She knew it was going to cum soon and Lucy squeezed her pussy muscles around the thick shaft.

Lucy came again as she felt warm ropes of spunk fill her womb.

An “Uhh!” sound of an astral moan filled the room from unknown origins.

Lucy opened her eyes to look for the source but found none. What Lucy did find was her panties discarded on the floor and the feeling of the cock inside her was gone.

Lucy put her hand between her legs and felt a sticky mess. At first, she thought it was her own juices but it seemed much thicker than usual.

She removed her hand and looked between her legs. She saw a thick white fluid seeping out of her pussy. It looked just like semen but knew that wasn't possible.

Lucy got up, grabbed her panties, and slid them on. She was weak in her knees and extremely tired. She made her way to her bedroom and went to bed. She slept until the next morning, all the while she felt like she was being kissed and groped all over her body.

When Lucy got out of bed the next morning, she discovered that she was completely naked. That had never happened before. She figured that she must have taken off her attire in the middle of the night. That made sense to her as she was exhausted and covered in sweat. Lucy made a beeline for the shower and climbed inside once the water was at an optimum temperature.

As Lucy covered her naked body with soap, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. The feeling was so strong that she even called out, “Hello?” into the empty bathroom.

She wasn't surprised when she heard no response.

That day, she left the house to run some errands and returned home much later. The house felt cold and Lucy went to the thermostat and cranked up the temperature. The house warmed up quickly. In fact, it warmed up too much. Lucy stripped out of her clothes, down to her bra and panties as she tried to adjust the outdated thermostat to a comfortable level.

Lucy made herself dinner and sat in front of the TV to eat. As soon as she was done eating, she felt the all too familiar feeling of her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet.

“Have you come back to fuck me, again?” she asked the empty room, “Then follow me.”

She got up from the couch and walked to her room. Once in her room she stripped naked and climbed into bed. She spread her legs and said, “Come and get it.”

Within seconds she felt the large cock that she had come to love, push itself inside her wanting pussy. The cock fucked her with fury as Lucy came several times. It fucked her so long and hard that Lucy passed out from exhaustion before it was even over.

Lucy woke up in the middle of the night tied to a chair in the living room.

“What the fuck?!” she yelled.

Lucy thought someone had broken into her house and tied her up. She scanned the room in fear but saw nothing out of place.

“This isn't funny!” she screamed.

She was adorned in a see-through nightgown. One that Lucy had never owned. Lucy struggled to free herself from the ropes that bound her, but they were tied too tightly. She struggled through the night until she finally gave up. She was so tired from struggling and the lack of sleep that she fell asleep right there, tied to the chair.



The morning sun shone through the windows waking her from her slumber. But Lucy was extremely tired and didn't want to get up. Lucy was in her bed and she pulled the covers over her head, blocking out the sunlight. It wasn't until she felt the soft fabric of her nightgown rub against her skin, that she opened her eyes.

Lucy was wearing the nightgown from her dreams. She was confused. Was she still dreaming? It didn’t feel like a dream.

Lucy removed the nightgown and showered before she had to leave for work. As she rubbed her hands across her body it felt like there was another set of hands running up and down her nude body. The hands started to touch her in the most intimate places causing Lucy to get turned on and after a moment of touching, Lucy had her first orgasm of the day, right there in the shower.

Once Lucy was done in the shower she returned to her room and got dressed. Then she did her hair and makeup before leaving the house.

Lucy parked in her usual spot and made her way across the parking lot. As a car passed by her, the driver gave her a friendly honk of the horn. Lucy entered the building and walked past the long hall of cubicles.

As Lucy walked towards her office she got the strange feeling that everyone was looking at her. She thought it was just her imagination and brushed off the many looks from her coworkers.

Lucy was just about to turn into her office when her boss stepped out of his. He looked at Lucy and his eyes went wide and his mouth gaped open.

“What are you wearing?!”

“What’s wrong with it?” Lucy asked before looking down at her attire.

Lucy was wearing nothing but the see-through nightgown.

“Oh my god!” she yelled as she wrapped her arms around herself to cover her tits and pussy from view.

“I don't know how this happened. I swear I put on work clothes this morning,” she told her boss.

Lucy tried to remember getting dressed. She couldn't recall getting dressed. She had been so tired lately that she thought maybe she had put on the gown instead of her work clothes. “I'm so sorry. I have to go.”

“That's probably a good idea,” her boss said with a smirk.

Lucy turned and hurried out of the office as her boss stared at her ass and all of her coworkers had stopped what they were doing to watch her walk by.

Lucy ran across the parking lot and dove into her car. She hurried home and ran straight to her bedroom.

There on the bed were her work clothes laid out right where she had placed the nightgown earlier. She tried to retrace her steps this morning but couldn't see past dark cloudy images.

Lucy was just about to remove the gown and get dressed when her phone rang. It was her boss calling, as she could see on the screen. “Hello?” she answered.

“Hello, Lucy. I think it would be best if you just took the rest of the day off. You looked like you were pretty tired. Get some rest and return when you're well rested.”

“Okay,” Lucy said.

She couldn't argue with her boss. She was quite tired and a nap sounded nice.

Lucy kept the nightgown on and crawled into bed. Lucy fell asleep in seconds and was immediately met with sexual dreams.

First, she was having sex with a tall dark stranger but then her boss appeared in her dream. He was looking extra sexy and he was being very assertive. Lucy dropped to her knees and started sucking her boss's cock. It was long and thick and Lucy enjoyed the feeling of it sliding in and out of her mouth.

“Ding-dong” rang her doorbell.

Lucy was startled out of her dream and rose out of bed. She made her way to her front door and spoke through the thick wooden door. “Who's there?” she asked.

“It's me,” her boss said from the other side.

Lucy recognized his voice and opened the door. Her boss looked Lucy up and down and then asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yes. I was just taking a nap as you suggested.”

Lucy stepped aside and asked her boss to come inside. He stepped in and Lucy closed the door.

“Lucy,” he spoke without taking his eyes off of her. “That was three days ago.”

“What are you talking about? I was only sleeping for a minute.”

“No. Three days have gone by. I called you several times but you didn't answer.”

“Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I don't know what going on with me. I haven't been sleeping well since I moved in here and it must have caught up with me. Please don't fire me.”

“I won't fire you. You are too valuable to me.”

“Thank you!” Lucy said as she leaned forward and gave her boss a kiss. “Oh! I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I guess I'm just really thankful.”

“It's okay,” her boss said as he blushed slightly. “It's awfully hot in here. Would you mind getting me a glass of ice water?”

“Of course. The kitchen is just that way,” Lucy said as she pointed past her boss.

Her boss turned around and started to head to the kitchen when he jumped and turned back around to look at Lucy.

“What?” she asked.

“Did you just grab my ass?” he asked with a laugh.

“No!” Lucy told the truth but her boss didn't believe her.

“Why don't you lead the way?” he said.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

Lucy walked past her boss and led him to the kitchen. Just then her boss reached up and grabbed Lucy’s ass. She jumped and looked back but kept walking.

“It wasn't me,” her boss said slyly.

Lucy looked extremely sexy in her see-through nightgown and her boss's cock began to harden as he looked at her. Lucy poured them both a glass of water and handed one to her boss.

“Water would have been fine, but a glass of wine is fine, too,” he said.

Lucy looked at the glasses and saw that they were indeed two glasses of wine. She looked at the counter and saw the bottle of wine that she had poured without even realizing it.

“Cheers,” she said as they clinked glasses and both took a sip.

The wine was so refreshing that Lucy took another large sip. Without even realizing it, she drank the entire glass. The wine went straight to her head and she started to feel buzzed.

Her boss chuckled and grabbed the bottle. He finish off his own glass and poured them both another glass. He then removed his jacket and hung it on the back of a chair.

Lucy was getting rather warm herself and wanted to remove her nightgown to cool off but settled on drinking her glass of cold wine instead.

“You have a beautiful house,” her boss told her. “Almost as beautiful as you,” he added quietly.

“Other than being so hot,” he said as he started to unbutton his dress shirt.

“I'm sorry about that. The thermostat has been giving me some trouble. Feel free to make yourself comfortable.

Her boss smiled at that and removed his shirt completely. Lucy was surprised by how well-defined her boss’s body was. Her pussy began to get wet as she thought about running her hands over his muscular chest and stomach.

As Lucy’s eyes dropped down his body, she noticed the large bulge in his pants for the first time. Her pussy dripped with desire.

“Can I get you something to eat?” Lucy asked as her head began to spin.

“I’d like to eat your pussy,” Lucy thought she heard her boss say.

“What was that?” she asked as she pictured him going down on her.

“I said, I'll eat anything you have to offer.”

“Oh. I'm craving some salami right now. Would you like some with some crackers?”

“That sounds great, maybe with some cheese, too?”

“Okay. Why don't you go have a seat on the couch and make yourself comfortable while I make us a plate to share?”

Her boss refilled his glass of wine and walked over to the couch. Lucy placed some salami, cheese, and crackers on a plate and brought them to the couch.

Lucy saw that her boss was sitting on the couch in nothing but his underwear. “I hope you don't mind. I was just so hot and you did tell me to get comfortable.”

“I don't mind,” Lucy said as she handed him the plate of food.

Her boss looked at her sexy body through the see-through nightgown and said, “I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are so hot.”

Lucy knew what he meant but her body felt extremely hot under her flimsy nightgown. “You're right. I am hot.”

Lucy grabbed her nightgown and pulled it over her head and dropped it on the floor. “That's better,” she said.

Her boss was astonished and set the plate of food aside. He grabbed Lucy by the hips and pulled her closer to him.

While still holding her hips, he buried his face into her crotch and started licking her pussy. Lucy grabbed a tuft of hair on his head and moaned, “Oh, yes!”

His tongue felt like magic as it hit her most sensitive and pleasurable areas. Her boss moved his hands off her hips and grabbed the waistband of his underwear. He pulled them off as he continued to give Lucy pleasure.

Lucy felt her pussy pulsating and she pulled hard on her boss's hair and yelled out, “I'm coming!”

Her boss licked and sucked her orgasmic juices until she took a step back. She looked down and saw her boss's exposed hard cock.

Lucy dropped to her knees to get a closer look. His cock was long and thick and it looked just like the one in her dreams.

Lucy grabbed his thick shaft and started stroking it up and down. She watched as pre-cum formed on the tip. Lucy leaned in and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

She stroked his cock as she sucked hard on the head. Her boss was moaning happily as he gently grabbed her hair and moved it to one side, out of her way.

He watched her as she began to slide her mouth down his cock and back up again. Her boss’s cock tingled as she coated it in saliva and sucked it off again.

Lucy knew just how much pleasure to give her boss without getting him overly excited. Her pussy was aching for attention so she gave him one long deep suck before removing her mouth.

His cock glistened in the light and Lucy wanted to feel his meat fill her pussy. She stood up and kneeled on the couch. Her pussy hovered over his thick prick.

Lucy reached between her legs and grabbed his shaft. She lowered herself slightly and rubbed the head of his cock through her wet pussy lips.

Lucy rode his cock hard. His cock sent sparks throughout her body and she came almost instantly. Her boss pumped his cock in and out of her before releasing thick ropes of cum inside of her.

Lucy rolled off of her boss and thanked him with a kiss as she stood and started to walk to the bathroom and said, “I’ll be right back. Just need to freshen up.”

When he didn't respond, Lucy turned around and her boss was gone. She called out to him, but he wasn't there. “What the fuck?” she thought to herself.

Lucy went to the bathroom and cleaned the cum that was dripping out of her pussy. Then she grabbed her phone and called her boss.

“Hello, Lucy,” he responded. “Were you able to get some rest today?”

“Today?” Lucy questioned.

“Yes. I sent you home today to get some rest. I'm just leaving the office now. You sound like you still need to rest up.”

“Oh. No. I think I'm better now thank you. Do you think it will be okay if I take the day off tomorrow, though?”

“Yes, that's fine. But be back to work well-rested the next day, okay? And make sure you're dressed appropriately. I had to stick my neck out for you when HR heard what happened.”

“I'm so sorry. It won't happen again.”

“See that it doesn't. Have a good night, Lucy.”

“Good night.”

Lucy hung up the phone and almost broke down in tears. “What's happening to me?”

Lucy thought that the house must be playing tricks on her. She got dressed and got in her car. She drove to a nearby hotel and booked a room for the night.

The clerk kept looking at her seductively but Lucy and her wet pussy did their best to ignore it.

Lucy entered her room and locked the door. She plopped down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Lucy woke up and ignored the knocking. But the knocking persisted.

She jumped out of bed and swing the door open. “What?!” she asked angrily.

“I'm sorry ma’am, but you called the front desk and ordered a turn-down service.

“I did no such thing. I'm trying to sleep.”

“I'm so sorry. Must be my mistake but I swear it was you.”

The clerk kept looking her up and down until Lucy looked down to see what he was looking at. Lucy was dressed in nothing but the see-through nightgown, again.

“No!” she exclaimed and slammed the door shut.

Lucy was losing her mind. She jumped in the bed and pulled the covers over her head. She fell asleep and was awoken by her alarm clock going off.

She reached over and turned off her alarm clock. As she looked around the room she realized that she was back in her own bed, in her own house.

“How is this happening?”

She climbed out of bed and looked in the mirror. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks.

Suddenly she felt nauseated and ran to the bathroom. She opened the toilet and threw up. She then jumped in the shower and cleaned herself up.

Instead of causing more anguish, Lucy put on the nightgown and made her way to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. What she found frightened and amazed her at the same time. In the kitchen was a fully prepared gourmet breakfast. Lucy was famished and gobbled up the meal.

Lucy was so full after eating that she felt like her belly had grown three sizes. She was no longer hungry, instead, her hunger was replaced with horniness. Her pussy ached to be touched.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Lucy wondered who it could be and hurried to the door with anticipation.

She opened the door and was surprised to see the hotel clerk standing there. “Yes?” she said nicely.

“I'm sorry to bother you, ma’am but you left without checking out.”

“I'm sorry, but can't you just charge my card and leave it at that?”

“Well, that's not the problem. You see when you left, you left your car in the parking lot and your car keys in the room. I thought I'd be nice and bring it back to you. I hope you don't mind.”

“Oh my gosh. Thank you. That is so sweet of you. Please come inside and let me give you a tip.”

The clerk stepped inside and closed the door. Lucy noticed that the clerk couldn't keep his eyes off of her exposed body through her nightgown.

“This must be another dream,” Lucy thought to herself.

Instead of going for her purse, Lucy went straight for the clerk’s belt. “I have something better than cash,” Lucy said seductively.

The clerk smiled and let Lucy undo his pants. His cock was short but thick. Lucy dropped to her knees and swallowed his cock whole.

She sucked hard on his thick cock as her pussy gushed. Lucy reached between her legs and noticed that her belly had grown even more. She dismissed it and drove her fingers into her pussy.

The clerk moaned and started thrusting his cock into her mouth. Lucy wanted to be fucked. She stood up and pulled the man to the couch. She was going to sit down but it was uncomfortable with her swollen belly so she rolled over and told the clerk to fuck her from behind.

The clerk wasted no time and drove his fat cock into her pussy. “That's it, fuck me hard, hotel boy!”

The clerk pounded her pussy and said, “This is so hot, I've never fucked a pregnant woman before.”

“I'm not... Ohhh!” Lucy moaned as she experienced a heart-stopping orgasm.

The clerk pumped his cock several more times and then shot his load into Lucy’s throbbing cunt.

He pulled his cock out of her and said, “Thank you, ma’am.”

“You're...” Lucy paused as she turned around and the clerk was gone.

She looked down at her pussy and saw his cum dripping out of her pussy, just below the large baby bump that had formed on her stomach.

“That's it, I'm officially insane.”

The next day, Lucy called her boss and quit her job.

She lived out the rest of her life in her see-through nightgown while being treated to gourmet meals and getting fucked by disappearing strangers that visited her house each day.

She raised a beautiful baby boy and lived in that mysterious house, happily ever after.

The End

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments