Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Night Visitor

"Alberto’s sex life takes a turn for the better, when he meets Jacques and Delia…"

16
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Alberto lived in an apartment on a smallholding. The elderly couple, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, who owned the property had an agreement with Alberto who was their gardener, for him to live rent-free, in exchange for his services on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. In addition to this arrangement, Alberto received an evening meal from Monday to Saturday, and a lunch on Sundays, when Alberto happened to be home. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, Alberto had other clients, where he earned his additional income.

Alberto was a stocky, rugged-looking man with a darkish complexion. He had always been bisexual and enjoyed having sex equally, with men and women. To him, fucking was fucking, simple as that, as long as he was the alpha in the bedroom.

Alberto’s sex life was satisfactory to him and alternated between Pedro and Cynthia. Pedro was a man who did odd jobs for people, often including the Jonas’ as well. According to the Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, he was Alberto’s alleged, ‘nephew.’ Pedro would mostly visit Alberto on Wednesday evenings when the two men would have sex. Alberto was happy to share his meals with Pedro on these evenings, because the later benefits, once they got into bed, was well-worth the division of food. The Jonas’ were always very generous with their portions in any case, so it wasn’t a big deal. Mostly on Sundays, Alberto visited a divorcee named, Betty. That is when he got his dose of pussy for the week.

Although Alberto was highly sexed and would’ve enjoyed a lot more action in his life, the lack of commitment with Betty and Pedro, suited him just fine. Besides, his trusty right hand had never let him down.

On the smallholding there was a second, larger apartment, adjoining Alberto’s. This was rented by an arsehole named, Peter. Alberto and Peter never spoke to one another, and Alberto couldn’t stand Peter’s superior attitude.

Magically, when Peter moved out, an unmarried couple named Jacques and Delia rented the apartment. Alberto’s eyes almost came out on stalks when he met them. They looked like the golden prom, king, and queen of the year. Delia was petite and stunning, and Jacques was lithe and unbelievably handsome. In contrast to Peter, they were also very engaging with Alberto. Alberto didn’t want to get ahead of himself with their friendliness but got the feeling that there was an element of suggestiveness about their body language.

As Alberto lay in bed thinking about them, he couldn’t stop imagining fucking both of them. Being a couple, however, he assumed they were straight and so, focussed his fantasies on possibly nailing Delia, if the chance ever arose. Having a threesome with them, was too much for him to hope for. In his reverie, Alberto toyed with his large uncut chorizo as he imagined what Delia’s pussy would feel like.

A week or so later one evening, Alberto heard loud music coming from next door. It didn’t worry him because he had never been a nit-picker, and if they were having a bit of fun, then so be it, he thought to himself.

When the music died down later, Alberto was so intrigued, that he decided to take a walk outside in the hope of possibly spying on them. As luck would have it, their front door was wide open. Boldly, Alberto decided to peer in and say hello.

Jacques was lying on the couch, passed out as Delia stood looking at him.

“Is everything okay?” Alberto asked as he made eye contact with Delia.

“Yeah, this idiot is drunk and I don’t know how I’m going to get him to bed,” Delia answered, with an exasperated look.

“May I help you?” Alberto offered.

“Shit, would you?” she asked with a look of relief.

“Sure, no problem,” Alberto answered as he stepped forward.

Without any effort, Alberto lifted Jacques up and followed Delia to the bedroom.

“Would you help me undress him?” Delia asked.

“No problem,” Alberto responded as he commenced removing Jacques t-shirt and shorts.

“We sleep naked, please take his underpants off as well,” Delia then suggested.

As Alberto removed Jacques underpants he looked at the cute plump cock surrounded by a blond bush lying on the bed.

‘Fuck, he is magnificent,’ Alberto thought to himself.

“Won’t you please turn him onto his stomach? When he’s drunk he snores,” Delia informed Alberto.

As Alberto did as he got asked, Delia began to strip naked. Delia then got on the bed next to Jacques and looked up at Alberto. As she did so her right hand ran over her perky breasts and her left hand began rubbing her pussy.

“Jesus, what a waste,” Alberto gushed.

“What do you mean?” Delia asked with a giggle.

“Well, if you were in my bed I wouldn’t be drunk, and I would definitely be fucking you,” Alberto answered in a playful growl.

“Is that a threat or a promise?” Delia coyly replied.

“Both,” Alberto emphatically stated.

“So, what are you waiting for, big boy?” she suggestively inquired.

“But… what if he wakes up?” Alberto asked, practically panting.

“Alberto, we are bisexual swingers, and so Jacques would probably want to join in,” she replied with a chuckle, before quickly adding, “Does that shock you?”

“No… In fact, I am also bisexual,” Alberto boldly informed her.

“So, what are you waiting for?” Delia reiterated.

Alberto couldn’t believe his luck and instantly thought about the bright future that now lay before him.

In a flash, Alberto removed his clothing.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

“Wow, you are a big boy,” Delia exclaimed, as she looked at the large sausage hanging from Alberto’s hips.

Without pause, Alberto now sprang into action. As he climbed on the bed her first kissed Delia’s lips, before moving his head down to her nipples. After nibbling on them, his next port of call was her pussy. After he pushed her legs apart, his tongue daubed her pussy vigorously for a short while, before he moved between her legs and lodged his fat dick at her portal.

Delia cried out in ecstasy as his knob commenced entering her. Unfortunately, the overwhelming excitement of the evening took its toll and Alberto quickly discovered that he was so overstimulated that he came very quickly.

“Oh, fuck, I’m sorry. I was so excited that I couldn’t help myself,” Alberto said apologetically, before adding, “But don’t worry, I’ve got a lot of stamina, and soon I’ll be ready to go again.”

“Yeah, but next, I want you to punish this little shit next to us for getting drunk. I don’t only want him to feel shit tomorrow, but also have a very sore arse,” Delia mischievously uttered.

“Fuck, you’re mean,” Alberto said with a chuckle.

“He needs to be disciplined, and I want you to fuck him hard,” she answered with a giggle.

“No problem,” Alberto answered in collusion.

A few minutes later, Alberto began to perform the task that got allotted to him. Jacques arse was heavenly, and as he pumped his dick into Jacques backside, Jacques grumbled from the battering.

Yeah, fuck him, fuck the hell out of him,” Delia kept intoning.

Alberto didn’t let her down and manfully performed his task. Ages later, when Alberto finally unloaded, Delia was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Alberto now again turned his attention to Delia and passionately commenced kissing her. It did not take too long before he again mounted her body and gave her the lion’s share of the spoils.

Alberto’s big dick was heavenly, and she had never been fucked so comprehensively ever before.

When Alberto ultimately returned to his apartment, Delia instantly fell into an exhausted deep sleep.

The following day after Alberto had finished his dinner, he sheepishly knocked on Delia and Jacques’ door to see the lay of the land. Alberto was relieved when two welcoming faces ushered him in.

“How was your day?” Alberto politely asked.

“Great,” Jacques replied before adding, “I just had a sore arse.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Alberto answered with a sheepish grin.

“Don’t be, I’m just sorry I wasn’t sober enough to enjoy it,” Jacques answered with a laugh.

“In any case, hopefully, we can rectify that tonight,” Delia then added.

“I am fully into setting things right,” Jacques uttered as he walked over and began kissing Alberto.

“Let the music play,” Delia enthusiastically quipped, as the three of them headed to the bedroom.

Before they undressed the three formed a horny triangle of lustful of oral tussling, as their clothes melted off their bodies. Jacques who had ‘missed out’ the night before, was overwhelmed by how sexy Alberto was. When he finally saw Alberto’s fat knob, Jacques had no doubts about why his arse had ached so much that day.

Shortly, Delia was on her back. As Jacques watched Alberto’s hairy thighs straddling Delia’s hairless legs, Jacques couldn’t wait for his tongue to taste the delicious bum-sweat of Alberto’s hairy backside. As Alberto’s backside began to stir, Jacques dove in and commenced licking like a starving dog. The taste and smell were heavenly. As Jacques rabidly licked, he was oblivious to the odd bit of pubic floss that got lodged between his teeth. The additional aural stimulation of Delia’s moans and Alberto’s grunts were mesmerizing.

For Alberto, who had never had his backside licked before, the stimulation was breathtaking.

After Jacques had also sucked on Alberto’s balls individually because both were too large for his mouth, Jacques commenced coercing Alberto’s hips upward, so that he could taste the chorizo that his girlfriend was crooning about as her pussy got plundered.

As Alberto’s dick emerged from Delia’s portal, Jacques began lip mashing on Alberto’s ample foreskin before running his tongue up and down the fat sausage.

This routine, played over and over until Alberto started gasping in ecstasy. As this happened, a foamy coating of foam began to appear at the base of Alberto’s dick as Delia’s pussy began over-spilling its contents. Jacques now licked feverishly as the chorizo emerged, lapping up as much as he could around the fat phallus.

“Okay, when you are ready, it’s my turn to feast,” Delia exclaimed.

The threesome again commenced their oral triumvirate with passion after the session.

After they had all regained their composure, Delia said, “Alberto, now fuck Jacques, I want him to feel what he missed last night.”

Compliantly, Jacques now got onto his stomach before Alberto mounted him.

“Fuck, oh, fuck, yeah,” Delia said as she began to follow the same routine as Jacques, licking Alberto’s arse and balls.

Jacques was in heaven as the dark phallus pummelled his backside remorselessly.

That night, and going forward, Alberto made up for a lot of the lost time in his life. What pleased him most, was the clear ascendency that he was enjoying with the two blond beauties. Alberto commenced calling all the shots, and Delia and Jacques had become putty in his hands.

Sadly, for Cynthia and Pedro, Alberto also realized that he no longer needed them thereafter. Alberto had everything he regularly needed, right next door.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments