Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thrilling & Pleasurable Time With A Russian Beast

"Aurora gasped in terror and horror as she watched her lover, Nikolai, transform grotesquely into a werewolf"

8
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Raindrops pitter-pattered against the forest leaves as forty-one-year-old English woman Aurora Anderson sat at a cafe near it in the countryside of Moscow, Russia. She took a sip of her Americano coffee looking out the window. She found the sound of the rain beating against the glass of the window soothing and relaxing.

The door of the cafe chimed as it opened and in walked a man of early forties with a dark beard and dark hair.

Aurora looked up when she sensed she was being watched and caught sight of the man and her heart began to flutter against her chest. She thought he was handsome. She looked away quickly as she suddenly had sexual images of kissing and making love to him.

"Hello," a deep soothing male voice said, grabbing her attention. It was him with his coffee in hand.

Her heart beat faster against her chest for him as she looked up into his olive green eyes.

"Hi," Aurora said.

"Is this seat free?" he asked, motioning towards the chair beside her.

"Yes."

As the man sat down, the sexual images Aurora had before came again. She took a sip of her coffee.

"I am Nikolai," he introduced himself.

"Aurora," she replied, shaking his hand.

The sexual images came again before her of them making love. Her green eyes met his.

Aurora took her hand away and swigged her coffee back and then stood up to leave. She put her hooded anorak green coat on.

"Leaving so soon?" Nikolai asked with disappointment.

"Sorry, I have an appointment. Nice to meet you." She rushed out of the cafe to the rented car and got in shutting the door, breathing heavily. Aurora pulled down the hood of her jacket and started up the engine. She glanced back at the cafe and saw Nikolai watching her. She drove away. Something about him made her feel uneasy.

That night, Aurora tossed and turned in bed with the bed sheets twisted around her. She let out a moan as she was dreaming.

In the dream, she saw the man from the cafe, Nikolai, by a lake of water in the forest. He was naked before her. She saw herself walking toward him and she too was naked. She dived into the water and then raised her head up, she giggled as he dived in as well and circled her. Their bodies became one as they wrapped their arms around each other and began making love. Each of them moaned pleasurably. Nikolai and Aurora stepped out of the water and she gasped out in sheer terror and horror as his eyes glowed brightly and grew animal fangs. He growled fiercely.

Aurora's eyes burst wide open. What the hell was that? she thought. Just a dream. Just a nightmare.

Aurora went downstairs in her pajamas and turned on the kettle to make coffee. She made herself filter coffee in the cottage she was renting in the Russian countryside for two weeks and sat at the table flicking through a magazine.

The doorbell rang alerting her.

She stood up and walked over to the front door while yawning and opened the door. Her green eyes widened in absolute shock when she saw Nikolai from the cafe and her dream standing before her.

Nikolai smiled at her. There was something different about him. He had shaved his beard leaving him with a stubbly chin, which made him even more irresistible to Aurora.

Her body screamed for him to take her in his arms and make sweet love to her, but her head told her to be sensible.

"Hi," Aurora said with surprise.

"Hi, it's Nikolai from the cafe yesterday," he said.

"Yes, I remember," she replied. She couldn't help smiling.

His eyes and her eyes couldn't shift from each other.

"How did you know I lived here?" Aurora asked curiously.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

"I hope you don't mind but I asked around and they told me a British woman was renting a cottage out here so I assumed it was you," Nikolai explained.

"Would you like to come in for some coffee? I just made some."

He nodded and stepped inside closing the door. He took off his boots and placed them on the side of the door. Nikolai followed her into the kitchen and watched her pour him a mug. "Thank you," he said when she handed him a mug.

Aurora sat down at the table and so did he. She sipped her coffee as her eyes lingered over his lips, face, and body, and felt her body craving for him. She felt her pussy grow wet and placed her mug down on the table. Aurora stood up, took her t-shirt off, and stood before him topless.

Nikolai placed his mug down and stood up and pulled her into him and kissed her passionately taking off his jacket as he felt him unzipping his jeans. He moaned out with pleasure as he felt her right hand on his hard cock. He pulled his jeans off and pulled down her pajama bottoms and felt how wet she was with his left hand. His fingers inserted inside her and then out. He moved them quickly making her moan with pleasure.

Nikolai lifted Aurora onto his waist and took her up the stairs to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. His cock twitched upwards as it grew to its full height.

"Come," she purred seductively.

He got in between her legs and began twirling his tongue over her trimmed wet pussy sending her body wild into spasms. Nikolai's tongue moved faster and quicker while his right hand was on his cock.

Aurora moaned loudly. "Take me, now!" she cried.

Nikolai raised his head up and then exchanged his tongue with his pulsating cock and pushed it into her pussy.

They both moaned with pleasure as their lovemaking began.

The bed banged and squeaked loudly as their lovemaking intensified.

"Oh, fuck!" cried Nikolai. "I'm coming!" His body went into spasms as he orgasmed deep inside her and let out a loud howl like a wild animal; Like a wolf howling.

Aurora cried loudly seconds later as her body shook beneath him. She looked up at him.

"Do you always howl after sex?" she asked curiously.

Nikolai turned red. "Sorry, occasionally when I get too excited," he replied.

Aurora got up off the bed and went into the bathroom in the bedroom.

He looked down at his hands and to his horror saw his nail turning into claws. Nikolai cried out in pain and fell off the bed to his hands and knees. He was beginning to transition into something.

She stepped out of the bathroom and glanced around the bedroom and didn't see him. "Nikolai?" she called in confusion.

Aurora walked around the room and gasped in shock and terror and horror as she saw him on the floor as his body was transforming in a grotesque way into some sort of creature. Her green eyes were big and wide with terror.

Nikolai shook his body in his new form on four legs and looked at her with his eyes glowing at her. He walked towards her and stopped at her feet looking up at her. He sat down.

She could not believe her Russian lover who had given her a morning to remember in the sack had turned into a grey wolf. Aurora watched as he nuzzled her hand with his muzzle and licked it. She shakily reached out and stroked his head. His fur felt so soft.

Wolf Nikolai then turned and ran down the stairs and scratched at the front door.

Aurora followed and opened the front door and watched him run off into the woods.

Wow, she thought to herself. Never thought sex with a Russian werewolf would be so thrilling.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments