Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The witch and the Dragon Part 4

"Living a rockstar's life can suck."

5
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
9.6k words 9.6k words
Chapter Eight

Zak walked to Anniel’s quarters, just a few doors away from his own. The look on Anniel’s face when she greeted him at the door didn’t bode well.

'She wants to leave,' Anniel sighed into his mind.

“Like hell she is,” Zak snarled and made to storm into her rooms, but Anniel gripped his arm and jerked him to a stop.

Zak frowned at her.

“She’s been crying for the past ten minutes, Goliath. Go easy on her,” Anniel insisted, brows drawn.

Zak blinked, eyes wide. His precious girl? Crying? Tearing his arm from Anniel’s strong grip, he finished rushing into her living room.

Alluna sat in the middle of the circular seating area, her back against the deep fuchsia sofa and toes buried in the furry white rug below her. His pretty girl had her arms wrapped around her middle with her knees drawn up and head bowed. Her hiccupping little sobs tore at his heart.

Leaping over the back of the sofa to land sitting on the cushions, he reached for her. “Baby, tell me what’s wrong,” he crooned pulling her onto his lap.

Startled, she resisted a moment, but he gentled her with soft kisses all over her face and mouth. With a shudder, she finally gave in and clung to him, burying her face in his neck.

Zak rocked her in his arms, one arm wrapped around her back, the other buried in the silky hair at her nape. He brushed a kiss to the top of her dark head. “Why are you crying? Tell me, sweetheart.”

“I know… about you now,” she hiccoughed.

Zak stiffened, dread making his heart almost stop in his chest. “What do you know about me, baby?”

She sniffled, her sweet body trembling with distress. He felt her little fingers fist a lock of his hair. He pressed her tighter against his body. “Y-you’re a famous rockstar,” she finally got out.

Zak frowned. That was the last thing he’d expected her to say. Disentangling her arms from around him, he set her back to look into her eyes.

Her eyes were swollen, her nose red and runny. Alluna’s eyes brimmed with fresh tears as she stared at him, her lower lip quivering.

Zak wiped the two fat teardrops that made their way down her splotchy cheeks. “You’re crying because I’m a famous rockstar?” he asked incredulously.

She nodded her breath hitching in her throat as more tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Again, he wiped them away, shaking his head with a smile. “Baby, that doesn’t mean anything.”

Her eyes suddenly flashed as she pushed his hands away. “Why did you rescue me? Am I like some pathetic little animal you took pity on? If it hadn’t been for Remien Fyre… damn it all. I’m so stupid.”

Zak felt anger shoot through him. He’d wanted to be the one to show her the things she had no knowledge of. Zak gripped her arms and gave her a little shake. “Don’t ever refer to yourself as stupid, Alluna.” He grated, making her flinch. “You’re just an innocent girl.”

Her moment of shock passed, her gorgeous golden eyes lighting with hot anger. She tried to wrench free from his hold. “I’m stupid. Stupid-stupid-stupid, and…and pathetic. I mean nothing to you...“

Zak flipped her over his knees so fast she screamed in surprise. He pulled the long, pink t-shirt Anniel had loaned her up to bare her sweet bottom.

She screamed in outrage when he flattened one palm over her back to keep her down. Her pretty ass squirmed making him grin. “You beast. Let me up,” she cried out.

Zak caressed her tight, round ass; so pretty. “When you refer to me, you will do so with respect.”

“Fuck you,” she spat making his brows shoot up to his hairline.

He wanted to laugh. She had spirit, he’d give her that… and this too…

He lifted his hand and smacked her right ass cheek with a stinging slap. She jerked in his hold as he delivered five more slaps, alternating between cheeks. Her caramel-colored buttocks were warm and red now, making his cock grow stiff between his legs.

“Furthermore, you will never—ever-ever use derogatory words when referring to yourself,” he punctuated his words with slaps to her ass, “nor defy me,” smack “nor tell me” smack “fuck you.” Smack-smack. “The only” smack “word” smack “that will follow fuck” smack-smack “from your lips” smack “is the word me—as in fuck me, Zak.” Smack-smack-smack. “Do you understand, Alluna?”

She sobbed brokenly, making his chest tighten. He hadn’t hit her hard enough to cause her real pain. He was sure her pretty little ass just stung from his attentions. “Answer me.”

“Yes,” she snapped in anger.

“Yes, what?”

She tried once more to wiggle off his lap, but he pressed his palm harder against the small of her back.

She finally went limp with a shuddering sob. Her head bowed, the gloss of her hair a spill of black satin on the furry white rug. “Y-yes, sir,” she cried brokenly.

Her tears melted his heart. He smoothed his hand over her reddened rump, one finger following the seam until he slid one finger into her tight heat.

Alluna gasped and bucked on his lap. He almost groaned, feeling how wet she was. He frowned looking at the back of her head. His punishment had aroused her?

Hope surged in his heart that she might be inclined to his kinky lifestyle. “Open your legs for me.”

“No, please...“

“Alluna,” he warned in a low voice.

With a shudder, she spread her thighs. He cupped her pussy, feeling her wetness and heat in his palm. Her hand wrapped around his ankle. She whimpered as a shiver ran through her.

Zachariel lifted his hand and this time delivered the slap closer to her pussy. She cried out when he gave her four more. Again, he slid his finger through her folds. Alluna was drenched. Zak pumped his fingers into her and she rotated her hips with a throaty moan. Her inner muscles gripped his fingers within their quivering depths.

Hell, fucking her would be pure heaven. His cock ached to be buried in her tight cunt. He strummed her clit making her buck on his lap. He could feel she was close to the edge.

Zak spread her honey back to her rosette. She tensed when he began to tease her rear opening.

“No. Please, not there,” she begged.

“Give me one good reason why not.”

“It’s… it’s… dirty,” she whined.

“Not good enough. Your little pucker is clean. The hygiene unit in my room cleaned both of us a while ago.”

“But-but…”

Again, she jerked in his hold when he teased her clit and anal star simultaneously. The pleasure made her arch back making him grin when the muscles of her sphincter loosened.

Alluna let out a low groan when he finally breached her ass with one finger. He sank into her knuckle deep before giving her a few light slaps with his other hand over her spread pussy. Her wetness dripped from his fingers. He strummed her clit again, feeling his balls ache for release. She was panting, moaning and begging. He struck her pussy again and she came apart on the third slap, screaming his name.

She trembled, shudders wracking her sweet little body. He gripped her arms and pulled her up to sit on his lap once more. She could barely hold herself up. Alluna was still panting, her cheeks and lips flushed and face wet from her tears. Her dark hair tumbled about her shoulders like a silken veil as she stared at him with her luminous eyes. So fucking beautiful.

“Also, don’t ever say you mean nothing to me,” he finished feeling every inch of his cock throb painfully in the confines of his leather pants.

He gripped the back of her neck, fingers tangling in her tousled hair and dragged her to him. He took her mouth, his tongue spearing into the heart of it to plunder the sweetness within.

She clung to his shoulders while he devoured her. He felt her fingernails digging into his meaty biceps as she pressed her breasts into his chest. His desire for her was a living inferno running through his veins.

Fire.

Zak pulled away from her.

Control. He needed to keep control of himself. He had a bad habit of igniting things in the heat of the moment. Most times he’d lost his head, he’d been tangled up in his bed with a dozen or so women in the dead of night. Consequently, when some random part of the space station went up in flames, everyone always assumed it had been Remien Fyre having some bad dream.

He ran the pad of his thumb over her quivering lower lip. Her mouth was swollen and wet from his kisses. He knew another part of her was in the same state and bit back a growl of lust, his cock twitching in his suddenly too tight pants.

“Let’s get you cleaned up. I think this time I’ll fill up the sunken tub. You’ll enjoy soaking a while in some nice warm water.”

He scooped her up in his arms and strode out of Anniel’s quarters. His Alpha Angel sister had left them alone. A good thing for her because Zak wouldn’t have changed a single thing he’d done had she chosen to stay. Having an audience didn’t faze him in the least.

Alluna clung to Zak’s thick neck as he strode through the corridor carrying her as though she weighed nothing at all. She sniffled, her eyes taking in the bulging muscles of his biceps, shoulders, and chest. It wouldn’t surprise her if he could carry her with just one arm. She’d sit on the palm of his hand and he’d hold her up like a tray.

His eyes darted to hers and reflexively hugged her tighter to his chest, nuzzling the top of her head.

It felt so safe, being in his arms…so right. The memory of her belligerence had shame heating her cheeks.

She buried her face in his neck and breathed his comforting scent deeply. His heat warmed her to the core.

As she twirled a golden lock in her fingers, she began to wonder about mama. They were so far away. Maybe the sorceress wouldn’t be able to reach them here.

Zak carried her into his quarters, past the first two chambers into the hygiene room. He approached a mirrored wall that parted, revealing another smaller room.

Alluna’s eyes widened. It was as though they’d stepped out into space. The room was round, protruding from the side of the space station and made of glass. Sitting in the center of the glossy black floor was a pool of steaming water, its glowing blue rim the only source of light. All around, through the thick glass bubble covering the pool, glittered trillions of stars, taking Alluna’s breath away.

The moment felt surreal when he set her down. She couldn’t stop gaping at the vast expanse of star dusted black yawning into eternity before her.

Zak stood behind her, his hands wrapped around her waist. He nuzzled her hair, his warm breath fanning her temple and sending a shiver through her. “Lift your arms for me, baby.”

Alluna obeyed, a shiver going through her when he lifted the soft t-shirt Anniel had given her up her body. Her nipples immediately tightened.

Zak cupped them in his hands, the material of his clothing raising bumps across her skin as she pressed back against him. Being completely naked while he remain clothed made her feel naughty.

Unfortunately, he stepped away to lift her and lower her into the sunken tub of warm water.

With a sigh, she sank to her neck in the soothing water and turned to stare up at him. He was stripping.

Alluna couldn’t tear her gaze away as he revealed every inch of his amazing body, inches of rippling muscle beneath supple sun-bronzed flesh. His hair spilled like molten gold over one shoulder when he bent to pull his pants off, displaying his powerful long legs.

With an impish smile, he joined her in the tub. Alluna’s heart sped up when one big hand gripped her around the waist and hauled her against his hard body.

She went limp in his hold, and tipped her face up, eager for his kiss. He only chuckled and began soaping her.

Zak washed her down diligently and thoroughly. Her face burned with embarrassment when he lathered her between her legs and turned her to soap her ass. By the time he lifted each foot out of the water and washed in between every toe she was panting with need. He only placed his hand on her head and, much to her shock and annoyance, dunked her beneath the water.

Alluna came up sputtering, her passions replaced by indignation. She pushed her soaked hair from her face and glared at him.

Zak stared at her, one brow raised in challenge even though a slight smirk graced his too handsome face.

Alluna bit her tongue to keep from giving him a piece of her mind. He nodded slowly, as if approving her restraint.

He reached out and took her hand. “Now it’s your turn to wash me.”

Her jaw dropped as he pressed the cake of soap into her palm.

“I wouldn’t drop that if I were you,” his deep voice purred.

Alluna stared at him with a gulp. Zak’s grin was pure evil. She wanted to ask why, but dreaded the answer.

Remi’s growly voice answered into her mind—because as soon as you bend over, he’ll fuck your pretty little ass, sweetheart.

Alluna gasped, her eyes going round. She didn’t know what shocked her more, the picture that popped into her head of Zak piercing her rosette with his huge male part, or… “I can hear Remi in my head.”

Zak’s grin vanished as he rolled his eyes and sighed. “So can I, unfortunately. Just ignore him.”

“He can hear what I’m thinking?” The thought had her heart racing.

Zak shook his head. “He hears what I’m thinking. I hear you.”

Alluna felt heat shoot into her face.

Zak cocked his head to one side. “Do you want to link your mind to us?”

“Link?” It was a stupid question. She already knew the Alpha Angels were linked to each other, mentally and emotionally.

She shook her head emphatically. The idea of having all the Alpha Angels in her head scared the shit out of her.

“I don’t hear all of your thoughts, I block them out because Dev taught us to respect the privacy of others, but I can feel your emotions, and when you respond to me I can’t help listen to what you’re thinking.” I want you too, Alluna. There’s no shame in desire, sweetheart.

Mama thought so. She’s going to hurt them. I don’t want her to.

“Alluna, she can’t do anything to harm you anymore… or us. We’re Master Guardians.”

“You’re not invulnerable,” Alluna sulked, her mind going over all the facts she knew about how Utuduodian Hunters had captured them in suspended animation orbs. Her mother had even managed to turn Remi into a miniature dragon once. It was her way of capturing dragons. No matter how far she was, Alluna was still afraid she’d find her and hurt her new friends—sadness squeezed her heart—her only friends ever.

Zak stroked her cheek, interrupting her train of thoughts. “Remi looked adorable as a little beast. It was actually a hell of an improvement. He couldn’t talk.”

Alluna heard a deep growl in her head and whispered conversation. Zak laughed. The noise in her head went silent.

Zak stepped closer to her, gripped her hand with the soap, and purred, “wash me.”

Alluna let him place her hands on his neck as he settled himself low in the pool. His hands slid down, pulling her to straddle his lap as he sat on a ledge in the pool. Closing his eyes with a sigh, he tipped his head back.

Alluna now had free rein of his body. She wet the cake of soap, placed it on the edge of the tub, and put her palms on his cheeks. She allowed her soapy fingers to learn the chiseled strength of his face. His lashes looked dark in the dim lighting of the room. She caressed his cheeks, letting her fingers tease the slight indentations of his dimples. Longing filled her when she traced around his full lips.

Alluna continued down the strong column of his throat, her fingers smoothing over the lump of his Adams apple, and then she used both hands to cup water and gently rinse his face. He smiled a bit when she used her thumbs to wipe the water that pooled around his long lashes.

Again, she soaped her hands and began to work on his chest and shoulders. His pecs jumped beneath her fingers making her marvel at the strength in his body. He was an exotic creature. Her fingers swept over his flat nipples and they tightened to little points. Unable to resist, Alluna pinched them. He flinched, making her gaze dart up to his face. He peeked at her from beneath wet lashes. His lips were slightly parted, showing just a hint of his white teeth.

“Don’t stop,” he whispered.

Something nudged her belly. She looked down to see the tip of his cock rising out of the water that swirled around their waists.

She reached for it, but he stopped her.

“So soon? You haven’t finished washing my arms or my torso.” He voice was so deep it was almost a growl.

Zak redirected her hands back up to his chest. Her fingers splayed over his meaty pecs, the feel of his tight nipples like two beads against her palms. When she squeezed to test how hard his pectorals were, he arched a bit, much as she did when he caressed her breasts.

Alluna’s gaze darted back up to his. Did he feel the same pleasure she felt to have this part of his body touched.

“The soap is drying on me,” he whispered.

Tearing her gaze from his, she focused on his upper body again. Her fingers slid down his ropey arms, feeling the strength in them. He could snap her in two if he wanted. His hands were huge, with long, thick fingers. She shivered remembering the way he’d spanked her and then pushed inside her. What was that called? Oh, yes, finger f—

“What are you thinking?”

She jumped, staring at him with her cheeks flaming. Why did she keep forgetting he could hear her thoughts?

“Tell me,” he insisted.

She didn’t want to. One thing was thinking…about erotic things, another, was giving voice to them.

“Alluna.” His hand gripped the back of her neck, forcing her to look at him.

She took in a shaky breath. “I was remembering how you’d spanked me.” Tightening her lips, she glared up at him in hopes he wouldn’t press the issue further.

His lips twitched, as if trying not to grin. “And what else?”

Her glare died, replaced by chagrin. He pinched her chin and forced her to look into his eyes as he drew her closer. “What else, Alluna? Your nipples are tight and your cheeks flushed in arousal. What else were you thinking?”

She gripped his wrist with both hands to pull his fingers from her chin. It was like trying to move the arm of a stone statue. “You can invade my thoughts. Why do you bother to ask?” she snapped hotly.

“Because I want to hear you admit it with your mouth. Say it?” he said in soft tones.

Alluna bit her lip and then blurted, “Your spanking turned me on.”

“And?”

Her eyes widened. She shook her head.

“Alluna, what else?”

“I…I enjoyed the way you…” she couldn’t bring herself to say the rest.

“You enjoyed the way I fingered you. Say it.”

Her jaw dropped.

He finally laughed at her shocked expression.

He put his mouth over hers then, kissing her softly, making her ache for him. “Soon, Alluna. You’ll be telling me exactly what you feel without hesitation.”

She wanted to wrap her arms around him and ravish his mouth, but he put her away from him and began to rise. He looked like a god rising from the water, his body glistening in the starlight. For a moment sadness invaded her soul when she thought he was getting out of the tub, but he only rose upon the ledge to perch himself on the edge of the pool, pulling her to kneel on the ledge before him.

“You can’t finish washing me sitting half in the water.” He gestured to his magnificent body, drenched locks clinging to his wet flesh. “Now you can lather the rest of me easily.”

With trembling hands, Alluna continued to wash his torso. His abdomen was packed with hard muscles that rippled under her fingers. She felt the indentations of his ribs, traced the line that curved over his hip as he leaned farther back, giving her access to his pelvis. The suds licked down his chest and six-pack to swirl around the base of his cock and drip off his heavy balls. He had no body hair as she had before the hygiene unit removed it from her. She now knew this was a common trait for weredragons.

His engorged shaft rising up the middle of his belly was next. Excitement filled her at the prospect of wrapping her hands around it. The same sun-gold bronze as the rest of him, it curved up, ending in a red-hued meaty head that twitched as if begging for attention.

Alluna bit her lower lip, her hand going for his cock, but he stopped her.

“You don’t need to use soap there. I’d rather you use your mouth,” he said, his voice like velvet as his finger circled her lips.

Alluna had acquired the knowledge to know about oral sex. Going down, giving head, sucking off were terms she had learned from having the Gorgison cap on for a few minutes. The information was there as well as the practicalities of how it was done.

She stared up at him as he pushed his finger into her mouth. She nibbled on the tip and suckled before he pulled it out with a pop and arched his hips.

The request couldn’t have been clearer if he’d demanded it of her.

Alluna licked her lips nervously, her eyes lowering to his erection. Sliding her hands up his thighs, she was surprised when she felt a tremor quiver through them. She looked back up into his face, but it was hidden in shadows. His chest was moving a little more rapidly, though, giving proof of his obvious excitement.

Alluna gripped the base of his cock and took a tentative lick at the crown. The head was smooth against her tongue and a bead of clear liquid emerged from the slit at the tip. Curious, she lapped it up and was surprised at the sweetly tart taste. More fluid oozed out and she put her mouth over the entire tip and sucked. His body went rigid and she saw him clench his fists.

Feeling more brazen, Alluna slid her mouth farther down his shaft until he hit the back of her throat. There was still plenty of him left on the other side of her lips. Alluna gripped him tighter with her fist and pulled back. When she sucked him down again, she brought her fist up his cock to meet her lips.

Zak’s hips bucked as he groaned above her. Pride swelled in her heart that she was giving him pleasure. She wanted to go deeper; it was called deep throating.

“Alluna, don’t. It’s too much for you, baby,” he moaned, putting his hand on her head.

She used her other hand to cup his balls and roll them in her palm. Zak hissed and spread his thighs more. He panted and bucked as she continued to suck his cock. For a moment, she abandoned the engorged shaft to lick down to his balls and suck each one. Zak cursed, his knuckles going white as he used both hands to grip the edge of the sunken tub.

Fuck, I’m going to cum. Cum so hard it’s going to kill me— his voice growled in her mind.

Alluna took a deep breath and took him back into her mouth. He began to shoot before she’d barely put her lips on him, filling her with mouthfuls of salty cum. Relaxing her throat and dipping her tongue toward his balls, she sank all the way down on him.

“Fuck,” he shouted, his hand going to her wet hair.

Alluna twisted her head sideways and swallowed convulsively around his erupting shaft.

His shout turned into a roar as he continued to pour down her throat, the heat of his seed warming her belly.

He shuddered over her, until his hands gripped her arms and pulled her off his dick. “Can’t take anymore,” he gasped.

Zak slid off the ledge into the water with a splash, panting. He looked at her, astonishment clearing written across his features.

“God, Alluna. You might hurt yourself. Are you okay? No female has ever taken me all the way.”

Alluna chewed her lip nervously. Had she done something bad? He came. He’d enjoyed it… didn’t he?

His fingers touched her throat gently. “Did you hurt your throat, baby?”

“No.” Her voice came out as a croak startling her.

He pressed her against his chest, murmuring her name into her hair like a mantra. Alluna heard his heart thundering beneath her ear. She snuggled closer, closing her eyes as a sense of…rightness settled over her.

After a while of just holding each other, he lifted her out of the bathing pool and stood with her beneath the hygiene unit’s blue ray. Once they were dry, he carried her to his sleeping chamber and set Alluna on his round bed where he fed her more food and drink.

He smiled, his eyes glowing with male satisfaction as she swallowed the last drops of water from the goblet he held to her lips. “It’s still too early to go to sleep. How’d you like to cruise around with me? There’s this little place the boys and I go to relax and kick back a few beers.”

His words were strange, yet she understood him.

He stood. Once again, she heard the whispers in her mind, signaling he was telepathically speaking to one of the Alpha Angels.

“Remi’s going to loan you one of Rowie’s outfits for tonight.”

As Zak spoke, he pulled on a pair of black leather pants and boots, which was what he usually wore from the waist down. Instead of his usual long sleeved black shirt with the silver wings over his left pectoral, he pulled on a sleeveless black vest made of the same supple leather as his pants. Armbands that covered his forearms were buckled on next. Lastly, he smoothed his hands over his hair and she watched mesmerized as the thick strands wove into a heavy braid that fell to the middle of his ass.

He looked like a dark angel. She wrapped her arms around herself, glancing at her hair and eyes in the reflection of the glass wall before her. She felt so plain compared to him.

“Tomorrow I’ll order some clothes for you. Tonight we’ll just relax and get to know each other a bit more,” he said holding up the garment Remi had teleported to them.

Alluna looked at the tiny, red, patent leather dress and wondered about the woman it belonged to.

Rowie was the lead dinger of Angel of Retribution, and Remien Fyre’s mate.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She tried to bring Rowie’s face to her mind, but most of the information she’d acquired was still a jumble of images flashing in her mind.

“She’ll be here tomorrow,” Zak said interrupting her thoughts.

“She’s part vampire, isn’t she?”Alluna asked nibbling the corner of her lip. And probably drop-dead gorgeous too.

“That’s right,” he answered, his eyes narrowing a bit.

Alluna sat up straighter and got her mind off her feelings of inadequacy lest he lecture her about it... or spanked her again. She shivered.

Zak strode over to her and pulled the dress over her head after telling her to lift her arms for him. It slid onto her body, feeling cool against her skin. The inside had a soft material that felt nice on her flesh. After he zipped up the back closure, the dress fit her curves like a glove.

Zak ran his fingers through her hair and then sat her on the edge of the bed to pull on a pair of clear high-heeled shoes.

The heel was like a sharp spike of ice about as long as her hand. Alluna stared at the wickedly sexy shoes doubtfully.

Zak straightened and held his hand out to her. “Up.”

When Alluna stood, her legs wobbled, and she gripped Zak’s shoulders. Whereas before she came up to the middle of his chest, her head now touched his chin.

“I’ll kill myself with these,” she protested.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Just hold onto me and you’ll be fine. Or I can carry you around.”

“You’re going to turn me into an invalid,” she accused with a scowl.

He only laughed again and kissed the tip of her nose. “You’ll be my invalid, Alluna.” Then, he spun her around, placing her back against his chest. “Now look at the door. Imagine the corridor on the other side, the elevator, how we rode up from the level where the transport hangar is. Can you see the transport hangar in your mind?”

Alluna made out the cavernous hangar, its metal walls, and floors. Rubbery walkways ran up and down and side to side the mostly empty hangar. Seven Vipers sat side by side in a lone pool of light that shone down from a ceiling lined with metallic webbing. It was a cold room that smelled of steel and rubber.

“Feel it. Feel the hangar,” Zak breathed into her ear. “Pull yourself to it.”

Alluna frowned. There were solid walls floors and cables everywhere.

“Look beyond it. You can will yourself past it. Pull yourself toward the transport hangar.”

Everything around her began to melt into liquid, swirling and melding together. She felt a moment of panic, but Zak’s solid form behind her soothed her fears.

“That’s right, baby. Trust me. I would never let harm come to you. I’m going to care for you, love you, Alluna.”

She blinked, staring in disbelief at the hangar before her. It was a solid reality beneath her feet.

“How…?”

We teleported together, Alluna. Soon you’ll be able to do it on your own. I’ll expect you to.”

He swung her up into his arms and strode to one of the tear-shaped pods. She felt the vibration of power he emitted just before the top of the Viper slid open. The inside was a velvet bowl.

She gasped when they levitated up a few feet to float into the interior. The cushion beneath her molded into a seat that allowed Alluna to sit between Zak’s spread thighs. The glass top rolled shut, cocooning them in a bubble of darkness.

The only source of light came from a screen showing a 3D image of two winged A’s bouncing around within a glass monitor. Other than that, there was no instrumentation.

Again, she felt the vibration of power, stronger this time.

“Lean against me, Alluna. If you feel dizzy, close your eyes. I don’t want you to get sick.”

She heard the edge of steel in the softly intoned words.

The vibration coiled and vibrated stronger. She had the sensation of movement and saw how the hanger began to melt away again.

They were shooting through a tunnel and then there were stars, which began to slide and smear and swirl until she thought she’d throw up.

Alluna shut her eyes as perspiration beaded on her upper lip.

Good girl.

The silence was absolute, making her pry her eyes open a sliver. Stars zipped by like millions of comets coming to obliterate them.

“We’re almost there. I haven’t been here in a long while, but it’s a little out of the way place, Rem and I used to go to whenever he got hung up over Rowie’s constant rejection of him. Of course that was before she finally caved in to the conceited prick,” he finished with a snicker. “You’ll like Row when you meet her. She’ll like you.” He brushed a kiss to her temple.

A metallic object loomed closer. It looked like a tarnished ball of pipes and rusted bolts. Lights of every color imaginable blinked all over the strange artificial planetoid. Other transports zipped in and out of the ugly thing.

“Wow. It’s a little busier than I remember it being.”

The monitor blinked to life. Zak stiffend behind Alluna.

“Missster Wilder,” a Lizard-like creature hissed, showing a mouth full of jagged teeth on the monitor. “What an honor to have you here—sssss.”

Alluna gaped at the blue tongue slithering past pointy teeth.

Zak cleared his throat. “Thank you. I just want to relax tonight and keep a low profile, you know. I don’t want the entire place to know I’m here.”

“Of courssssse.” The scaly creature gave a hissing laugh. “It’ssss my pleasssssure. I can keep a ssssecret. Go in through the VIP portal. We’ll have you come in through our ssssecret passssssage and ssssettled near the bar where no one will noticsssse your entrancssssse.”

Zak’s body relaxed a bit. “Thank you sweetheart. You’re a doll.”

Again, Alluna gaped at the screen. That was a female?

The monitor winked off.

“Female Lizdracs have blue tongues. The males are grey to black depending on how virile they are. Don’t ever let them touch you with their tongues.”

“Are they poisonous?” Alluna rifled through all the information in her head, but it was still a little muddled.

“No. That’s just how they fuck…with their tongues.”

“Oh,” she gasped.

Alluna turned her head to gape at him. It made him want to laugh. Her expression was a mixture of trepidation and shock.

He guided his Viper through the dimly lit tunnel the monitor was signaling to. It looked more like an abandoned garbage chute, pieces of machinery, cables and discarded metallic crates littering the entire length after passing the first airlock. Some of the overhead lights fizzled and winked like old fluorescent lighting from the most ancient of dilapidated buildings back home in Santa Barbara, California.

After sweeping around a curve, the tunnel opened up to another airlock. Zak noted the laser canons perched at the top of the double lined metal doors, as well as the electronic eye that scanned the Viper.

The doors swished open.

Zak glided the Viper in and felt when the doors slammed shut behind the Viper. Another set of doors opened, and then a third.

He was rather impressed with the security, noting the various escape hatches between the second and third airlock.

Beyond the third airlock was a docking area. Two burly Gorogundt guards stood before the Viper.

The gargantuan Gargoyle-like creatures licked their sharp fangs, wings spreading a bit as their sharp, pronged tails swished behind them.

Alluna stiffened. He felt her fear at the evil-looking aliens’ presence.

“They won’t hurt us, baby. They’re only here for our protection. We’ll be escorted inside.”

She nodded.

Zak opened the top of the Viper and jumped out. Holding his arms open, he scooped Alluna out and set her next to him. She held his arm in a death grip and ambled next to him as he approached the guards. They nodded at them and beckoned them to follow.

They pushed through double steel doors into a long corridor that led to a small single door.

One Gorogundt stepped through the door first while the other signaled them to wait.

The first Gorogundt poked his horned head back out the edge of the door and nodded at them to follow.

Familiar scents of alcohol, smoke, and an array of odors that only came from hundreds of intergalactic beings all conglomerated together assailed Zak’s nostrils.

It was dark, red, blue and purple strobes going off in every direction. The only steady light came from the hundreds of vid monitors circling the entire arena-like chamber.

Bodies writhed on the dance floor, orange-skinned Chidadents, blue-skinned Gruesh, Merulians with their white hair, Fey, Elutherogs, scaly fish-lipped Nepturians, Borwogs, and even a few Vildminorians, otherwise known as vampires.

Zak kept Alluna close, and his head ducked lest he be recognized. They walked a few paces to a dark little corner just to the left of a glittering bar that wound like a snake through the entire place.

The seats had a unique peanut shape, one side higher than the other. Zak straddled the higher seat and settled Alluna on the lower portion of the chair, between his legs. From that position, he could see down the front of her tight, shiny, red dress. Her ripe breasts were about to pop out of the top of the low-cut bodice. She was a bit more well-endowed than Rowie, much to his pleasure. He licked his lips in appreciation of the way the hem rode up her silky thighs showing off her long, shapely legs.

“That color looks damn good on you, Alluna.”

She turned her head, bright gold eyes wide, to look up at him. Unable to help himself, he gripped her throat and crushed his mouth to hers. Zak used his other hand to fist her hair, holding her immobile as he devoured her mouth.

“Heymmm. No Sexmmm in publiccccc.”

Alluna jolted in his hold and he released her reluctantly.

Zak frowned at the Lizdrac male that stood before them, his purplish black tongue hanging out. Zak gaped at the lizard man.

“Holy shit, dude. What’s with the tongue?”

The Lizdrac’s dark tongue slithered back behind his teeth with a little hiss. “Hey, man. If you’re going to go and give me a peep show, don’t expect me to keep it tucked in.”

Zak barked out a laugh. “Jojo, you old slime bag. How the hell have you been?”

Jojo chortled. “Not as good as you, I see.” He waggled the tip of his tongue at Alluna. “Who’s the hot piece?”

“She’s mine,” Zak growled with a proud grin, his hand sliding around the back of Alluna’s neck.

Jojo laughed. “Well, hello, Mine. What can I get you guys. Liquid X?”

“Hell no,” Zak snapped, his brows drawing together. He didn’t want Alluna’s first time to be a mindless, desperate fucking session. “Give me the usual when I’m here by myself and Alluna will have a Milky Way.”

Jojo’s beady mud-colored eyes grew wide a moment. “Seriously?”

Zak nodded, looking down on Alluna’s dark head as he slid his hands down her arms. She leaned back against him and he felt the wave of apprehension that skittered through her.

Looking up with a frown, Zak realized that Jojo was still there staring at them flabbergasted.

“Dude, what’s up with the drinks? Close your maw and get to it.”

Jojo rushed off.

Zak snickered, and then he lowered his head to stick his tongue into Alluna’s ear. She gasped and writhed in her seat. Zak turned her head and kissed her deeply again. He couldn’t get enough of her taste.

He slid one hand over a full breast until the tip of his fingers found one tight little peak beneath the patent leather neckline. The dress barely concealed them so it was an easy find. He pinched the nipple making her break from the kiss with a moan.

“Please.”

“Please what?” He hissed rolling the erect nub between his fingers.

“Please, Master,” she cried out when he pinched her harder.

Shock rolled through him. Not exactly what he had expected her to say, but her quickness to call him master had him elated… as well as painfully horny—not that he hadn’t been since setting eyes on her.

“Am I your master, Alluna?” he asked her carefully.

She turned up to look at him. He stroked her quivering lips.

“Will you be mine… forever?” he said before he could stop himself.

He felt the emotion of shock that jolted through her. She felt undeserving of his attentions. He frowned.

“You’re gorgeous. I’ve never been more turned on by a female.”

He took her mouth again, and tasted and stroked every crevice.

Jojo clearing his throat in front of them had Zak pulling away from Alluna again.

“So,” the lizard man grinned, staring pointedly at Alluna, “this is the one.

Zak reached for Alluna’s drink, noticing that the Lizdrac had placed a black Ogreed stem in it. He smiled at the gesture. The stem was supposed to bloom as the female drank from it predicting what their first-born would be.

Zak’s hand actually began to tremble when he offered it to her.

His Jack-on-the-rocks burned his throat when he took the first swig. He watched Alluna taste the sweet milky drink. It fizzled and sparkled in the strobe lights. She frowned when the stem began producing a bulb.

Zak’s heart skipped a beat. The fact the stem was actually budding meant that Alluna and he were really going to breed together. It wouldn’t do so otherwise. His palms grew sweaty as he stared at the black bulb swell slowly. Alluna stared perplexed at it. Zak nudged her to keep drinking.

Once more, she pressed her lips to the edge of the round glass. It looked more like a small fish bowl than a drinking glass with a small hole for the black Ogreed stem. The bulb grew bigger, and Zak frowned when he realized it blew up like a big black balloon.

“I’ve never seen it get that big,” Jojo whistled.

The bulb was almost as big as the round glass, the outer waxy layer splitting from being stretched. The black bulb finally popped and three deep red blooms opened up, giving off a sweet smell.

Alluna gasped and smiled up at him.

Zak stared at the flowers. Red for female.

Jojo hooted with laughter, reaching out to slap Zak on his back. “Way to go, stud. Triplets. And if they’re as hot as the mother I feel really sorry for your ass.”

Three daughters. Three. He looked at Alluna. Would they be humanoid… or would they come out… like him? Weredragons.

A touch at his arm had him turning. A Gruesh female grinned at him, her eyes about to pop out of her blue-skinned face. “Could you sign me?” she said in an ecstatic tone.

In one hand, she held a pen, with the other, she pulled the deep V of her jumpsuit to let two of her four breasts pop out. Zak gaped at the two breasts with their deep blue nipples pierced with silver bars.

Had he not been with Alluna he would have found the situation highly amusing, but horror dawned on him that people were realizing who he was. Maybe, if he was lucky, this was the only person who noticed him. As his gaze shot past her, his stomach sank to his feet when he saw all the monitors showing him on stage with Draconius Imorteus, fire sparking from his fingers as he played his power guitar.

Oh, damn.

“Hey, Zak, that your new girlfriend?”

Light blinded him and the blue-skinned Gruesh pressed against him as vid crystals took their holographic pic.

A horde of creatures suddenly engulfed Zak. He cringed when a Skweep wrapped her tentacles around him. He never understood how females from other species found him appealing as different as they were. He looked at the slimy creature next to him opening and closing its green beak. At least he hoped it was female.

The feel of a cold hand cupped his crotch, and Zak looked down to see a flaxen haired female vampire caressing him seconds before she pressed her blood-red lips to the bulge in his leather pants.

Alluna. Where was Alluna? The space before him was now occupied by the vampire intent on sucking his cock through his pants.

He let his power swell out trying to lock onto her. Her heart was beating erratically, she was being pushed back, her feet tripping, someone grabbing her, another vampire. Alluna is terrified.

“Alluna,” Zak called out.

He shoved his way out of his seat and waded through the throngs of claws, hands, and tentacles trying to smother him. Mortification filled him when he realized the large monitors were showing him lying in a sea of bodies, being kissed, stroked and fondled over almost every inch of his body. His fly was open and the head of a red head was bobbing up and down between his legs.

“Fuck, I hate stardom,” he snarled under his breath. Alluna had to be seeing all the monitor screens.

Would she become disgusted with him? Here she was, a pure virgin associating with a male slut like him. Seth had told him many times his aura was filthy. It was something Zak had actually been proud of. Now his status of man-whore made him feel…ashamed.

“Alluna,” he called out again.

She lost her footing just as Zak reached her. Alluna fell trembling into his arms.

“I’ve got you, baby,” he rasped.

Her eyes looked wild as she clutched him.

He turned to head out to the VIP hatch and found hundreds of vid crystals shoved in his and Alluna’s face.

“She looks Arborian,” someone shouted.

“Look at her eyes. She’s royalty.”

Zak pushed through the horde of paparazzi, gripping Alluna tightly into his arms.

“Are you the long lost princess of the Northern king of Arboria?”

Dread filled Zak. This wasn’t working. He needed to teleport out of there, but that would make matters worse. The rumors that he was one of Edenia’s legendary rogue Master Guardians would be confirmed with a show of his power.

A Numba stepped up to Alluna and shot his spiked tongue out at her. It pricked her neck, making her shriek in terror. Zak knew the gesture was harmless, but his female was sobbing hysterically now, clawing at his chest for protection.

Zak locked onto the Viper and teleported. To hell with everything.

Chapter Nine

The blooms unfurled from the black bulb, their petals as red as drops of blood. Alluna gasped, amazed. She’d never seen such a thing. Taking a deep breath, she filled her lungs with the sweet aroma the flowers exuded. A smile tugged at her lips and she couldn’t help look up at Zak. Her joy was short lived when she saw his frown. He looked troubled.

Behind Zak, Alluna caught sight of a blue-skinned female rushing up to them. Alluna gaped at the girl dressed in a silver jump suit with a deep V neckline. Four breasts bounced and jostled, barely hidden by the silver fabric of her attire. She reached Zak, tugged his arm, and bared one side of her chest, asking him to sign her.

The shock left Alluna mute, not that she would have had the chance to utter a single protest. A blonde woman with ice-cold hands yanked her out of her seat with a hiss. Alluna didn’t miss the murderous glare or the inch long fangs gleaming in the dim light. The female’s blue eyes glowed with hatred. Another creature, with golden scales and bottomless black eyes grabbed Alluna’s hair and finished yanking her farther away from Zak.

Alluna opened her mouth to scream, but she lost her footing and gripped an orange-skinned male holding a crystal orb in front of her face. He smiled, his golden eyes sparkling.

“One of his groupies? How does it feel to be fucked by Zak Wilder? Do you go down on the other girls too? I’ve heard he never has less than at least five females at once.”

Alluna’s mouth dropped open, her mind registering what the male told her. That was when the screens caught her eyes.

The video monitors were immense and circled the entire arena. They showed the same image.

Zak stood on a stage, the breeze blowing his damp hair about his body. Torso bare, and legs spread, Zak twisted and turned, his fingers flying over a power guitar. The look on his face was rapturous as he bent back, guitar keening in his arms. A prominent bulge between his legs also showed he was aroused. The music he played was amazing, mesmerizing.

The scene changed to Zak surrounded by thousands of fans, signing autographs, and then again to him standing with a group of pale, skinny, black-haired vampires that all resembled each other. Although she’d never seen them before, her mind told her that these were the Teus brothers, members of the intergalactic rock band called Draconius Imorteus.

Her thoughts screeched to a halt as she stared at the next scene—Zak sitting backstage on a large couch. He looked different; his hair gleamed brighter, his eyes glowed strangely. He smiled and Alluna saw the long vampire fangs flash between his lips.

She swallowed as her eyes continued to take in the scene. Female vampires swarmed him. One gripped his hair and turned his head to devour his lips, another licked his neck. He had his arm around that one, his hand buried beneath the neckline of her dress fondling a breast. His other hand was between the legs of a third female that sat to his other side clearly riding his fingers while a fourth female lapped blood that trickled from her puncture wounds around the girl’s nipple. The forth girl then crawled over the climaxing female and latched onto Zak’s nipple.

Zak arched as the vampire bit his flesh turning his head down to hiss at her, but he didn’t stop her from sucking his blood. There was a fifth and sixth female between his legs and they seemed to be taking turns…sucking his cock. Three more females tried to get into the fray of writhing bodies as well.

Alluna’s eyes welled as the truth sank in. This was Zak’s world…and there was no place in it for a little insignificant nobody like her.

The pain of that ripped her heart to shreds.

“Alluna,” she heard Zak cry out.

“Zak,” she whispered tearing her gaze from the screens showing him standing before an arena filled with hundreds of thousands of beings.

Tears streaming down her face, she reached back to where he was. She couldn’t see him…but she could feel him. The throngs of creatures pushed her farther away. Her feet stumbled, fear slamming into her. A Grei pressed against her, its almond shaped black eyes staring right at her. His hair hung like metal coils around his oval face. Although his large slanted eyes dominated his face, Alluna stared in apprehension at the thin lipless mouth that curved up into an evil grin They were notorious for abducting beings and selling them into slavery.

Someone shoved Alluna and her feet, with those ridiculously high heels, tangled with something on the floor. It could have been anything, perhaps the tentacles of the slimy brown creature slithering past her. Cold hands gripped her and kept her from falling to the floor. Alluna looked up into the milky green eyes of a male vampire. He smiled at her and licked his fangs.

Her heart raced, her mind already knowing he intended to bite her. She stared, mesmerized, wanting to flee, but he had her entranced, heart beating triple time. The vampire dipped his finger into the neckline of her dress and bared one of her nipples.

“Here. I’ll bite you here, little one.” Spit dripped from his fangs. “Your terror will taste like ambrosia.”

“Alluna,” Zak’s voice roared breaking her out of the trance.

She clenched her teeth and pulled away from the solid grip of the vampire, but her left heel caught on something again and this time she went down.

Zak’s arms were there to catch her. He hauled her against his chest.

“I’ve got you, baby,” he rasped.

Alluna clutched him, desperation filling her as more bodies pressed against them. Would the Grei snatch her from him and take her away? Would the vampire tear her throat out even as Zak held her?

He turned with her in his arms, the strength of them nearly crushing, but she didn’t care. She knew he was trying to get them out of there.

Hundreds of strange creatures surrounded them, all holding vid-crystals, recording Zak and her.

“She looks Arborian,” someone shouted.

“Look at her eyes. She’s royalty.”

Zak pushed through the horde of paparazzi, using his broad shoulders.

“Are you the long lost princess of the Northern king of Arboria?” another creature shouted.

Their words confused Alluna. She was nothing more than the only daughter of Lalia, the sorceress.

She felt Zak’s dread as if it were her own. It was a strange sensation. She knew the emotion wasn’t hers as well as the anger he held in check, in tight control.

An image came to her mind, an immense dragon, its scales gleaming like liquid gold, pacing, angry…trapped.

A Numba stepped up to Alluna, his face and body the color and texture of petrified wood. He shot his spiked tongue out at her, pricking her neck. Alluna shrieked in terror. She just could not take it anymore and clawed at Zak’s chest, sobs choking her. She didn’t want to be here. She wanted to go home, back to the safety of her tower room.

Everything around her swirled and melted until Zak’s black Viper was the only solid reality around them.

“I want to go home,” she screamed twisting in his arms.

“Easy, baby. You’re safe now,” he tried to soothe her.

“No,” she shouted shaking her head so that her hair flew all around her face. “I want to go home, back to mama.”

“You’re upset. We’ll go home. To our home and rest for the night. Tomorrow will be a new day—“

She turned her head to bare her teeth at him. “I don’t want to go home with you,” she shouted in his face, uncaring of the anger that made his blue eyes turn into slits. “I want my mama, my room. I don’t belong here in this world. I don’t belong with you.”

Zak pulled her completely around to face him. “Back to being locked in a tower? Back to being alone? To the people that tried to kill you once?” he grated. “Fine.”

He released her, closed his eyes, and leaned back. Light began to emanate from his body and Alluna immediately felt sick. Trembling, she turned her head and almost fainted. All of space looked like a swirling whirlpool funneling around them. Zak was using his power to bend space to his will.

Alluna fell against him, unable to look any further or vomit the drink she’d ingested moments ago.

He didn’t make a single move to cradle or soothe her. Like a fool, she clutched at his leather vest, burying her face against his hot skin. His scent filled her nostrils. How she longed to feel his arms around her again, but he remained stiff as a statue.

Already she regretted her rash words.

Alluna’s stomach rolled making her open her eyes again. They were descending through clouds.

“What…where are we?”

“Arboria,” he snapped.

Alluna almost screamed when gravity kicked in and the Viper hurtled down toward the ground.

They landed on the dark side of the planet. Griswicks chirred and clicked around them when the glass top of his transport pod slid open.

He jumped out of the Viper without uttering another word.

“Take your shoes off,” he snapped.

She began to tremble seeing the tower fortress a few paces away. He was really abandoning her.
Published 
Written by Levanahyll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments