Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under the Full Moon

"Passion, lust…love"

15
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Supernatural Sex Stories
A vampire can only reproduce on a Friday the 13th, under a full moon, and the female has to be a virgin. Passion, lust…love; it doesn’t matter the kind of fuck, as long as the female becomes impregnated. We’re prepared for it during our schooling, but it could happen at any age in our lives, provided we are sixteen or over, and that it’s the right date and moon cycle.

Of course, we never get to choose who we fuck for the first time, it’s always the males who decide. My boyfriend planned to fuck me tonight, the last Friday the 13th with a full moon for several years. I was thankful that I had turned sixteen a few months ago, as I only grew hornier day by day.

I felt my pussy become wet as I thought about the positions Brenden would fuck me in: missionary, doggy, cowgirl… any would do as long as he fucked me long and hard.

I watched the sun go down outside the classroom window, giving way to the beautiful night of the full moon. There was only a few minutes until school finished and we were free for the weekend.

My teacher, Mr. Link, was handsome, and young. He stood at the front of the classroom now, pointing at something he had written on the board, but I wasn’t paying attention; my mind was already at home fucking Brenden.

I suppressed a moan as my fantasy developed, and I could see a few other girls grow restless as the end of the day approached agonizingly slow: there would be a lot of sore pussies tomorrow. I clenched my thighs together, trying to get some friction on my clit and silently groaned in frustration when I could not. 

The bell finally rang, signalling our release, and everyone started to pack up with small cheers of joy and anticipation.

Just as I was reaching the door, I heard “Ruby!” and turned around to see Mr. Link looking at me, beckoning me over.

“I just wanted to talk to you for a moment, if that’s okay,”

“Of course, sir,” I stepped away from the door, letting it swing shut behind me, and sat on one of the desks at the front of the room. “Is everything okay?”

“Oh, everything is fine,” he laughed, “I just have to talk to you about something important.”

“Yes, sir?”

“Well, as you know, tonight is Friday the 13th, and it is also a full moon.” He seemed almost nervous, as if he was selecting his words very carefully. “And that it is a very sacred night for our people. I know you are of age now, but I just want to make sure you’re not going to do something you’ll regret.”

“What are you trying to say?” I was confused by the words coming out of his mouth. Why would he care who I fucked? Me, of all people?

“I’m trying to say…Brenden, are you sure you really want to have intercourse with him? Tonight?”

I felt a flare of anger burst through me. “Of course I do! How could you say such a thing? He’s my boyfriend, who else am I going to fuck?”

He didn’t seem to care about my cursing. “I am aware that you and he are involved, but all I am asking is, do you really think he would be a great sexual partner? The father of your child?”

“What do you mean?” I started to breathe heavily as anger coursed through my veins.

“A partner is great, sure, I’m not going to deny that…but, sometimes, a little extra on the side doesn’t hurt either,” He had a glint in his eyes, one that I couldn’t quite place, but it seemed almost…naughty. “Why have your first time be with someone who is inexperienced, and probably wouldn’t pleasure you right?”

“You have no right to-”

“I have every right to say this to you, I am your teacher, a member of your clan, and it is in my best interests to guide you on the right path. And Brenden is not the right path.”

“Oh really?” I said, loading my voice with sarcasm, “well who else am I going to fuck on such short notice if not my boyfriend?”

“I have an idea,” he murmured, and in an instant he was in front of me, arms wrapped around my body.

I tried to squeal, to make any sound, but his mouth crashed into mine, invading it with his tongue. His arms circled my waist, and I tried pointlessly to push him away, but he only held me tighter. I could feel his bulge press against my thighs, and felt wetness spread between my thighs.

He started to moan and rub against me, his hands snaking under my top, sending shivers down my spine as he traced it with his fingertips. He unhooked my bra, pulling it away and discarding it on the floor. My arms instantly reached for his top, pulling it off him and tossing it next to my bra.

I broke the kiss to look at his body: he was perfectly toned, his muscles standing out, and he reminded me of a perfectly chiseled statue. His blonde hair matched he gentle green eyes perfectly, eyes that never left mine as I raked over his body.

He kissed me again, but this time deeper, pulling my top off. My breasts were now exposed, and I was proud of them. He gripped my DDs in his hands, gently massaging my tits until they were hard little buds in his fingers.

“Ruby,” he moaned, “your tits are magnificent,” he pushed them together and jiggled them before going to back massage them.

My hands pulled at his jeans, pulling them down from his waist, to discover he had gone commando.

What stared at me now was nothing short of a monster cock. He was only semi-hard, yet he had to already have been at least twelve inches long, and five inches wide. Vampires really were extremely well endowed. 

My pussy pulsed at the sight of his monster, and I momentarily worried if he would fit inside me, but the thought was gone when I felt my skirt being shoved down my body, revealing my bright orange panties. 

He knelt in front of me, his hands gripping my waist, as he pulled my panties down slowly with his teeth, getting a full view of my freshly shaven pussy. I knew my wetness was visible, and his cock grew a few more inches and fully hardened.

“Oh baby,” he moaned, running his hands up and down my legs, “you smell so good,”

He made a show of sniffing my womanhood, closing his eyes and moaning. 

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back when I felt his fingers split my pussy lips open, revealing my hard little clit and sopping cunt. 

He teased me slowly, first tracing his fingers around my labia, tickling me and making me moan.

“Please,” I gasped, “don’t- don’t tease me,”

He ignored me and continued for a few more minutes, drawing frustrated gasps and sighs from my body. 

I jerked when his finger brushed over my clit, sending tingling sensations through my body.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

I moaned again, and he rubbed two fingers on either side of my love bud, not making contact. 

He suddenly squeezed the nub between his fingers, and I squealed in delight. “Yes,” I groaned. 

He rubbed my clit, gentle at first, but then he started to really show it attention, rubbing with more fingers as his face got closer to my dripping sex. He flicked his tongue over my bud and I leaned on the desk behind me for support. 

He sucked my clit into his mouth, brushing it with his teeth, having himself a little nibble. He moaned, sending vibrations through my body and I grasped the back of his head, shoving him into me more.

His tongue found the entrance to my neglected pussy, and he slowly wormed his way up into my canal, pushing and prodding.

“Oh fuck, baby,” I moaned, “that feels so fucking good!”

I humped his face as he tongue fucked me, grinding and pushing against him, not letting him pull away until he over powered me and pulled away to look up at me.

“You’re beautiful,” he growled. It was primal, it was animal. It was fucking sexy. “Get on my desk,” he ordered, “and face away from me.”

I did as I was told, knowing what was going to happen next, knowing that it was wrong, but not wanting to do a single fucking thing about it.

I sat on his desk, and faced away from him, waiting.

After what felt like an eternity, I could feel his hands on my back, turning me around to look at him.

He stood there, in all his glory, his blonde hair shining in the moonlight, his green eyes glistening with mischief, and his monster cock standing at attention, naturally lubricated with his pre-cum. He leaned in towards me, rubbing the head of his dick on my inner thigh, I couldn’t help but moan.

He kissed my breasts as he rubbed his cock against my dripping pussy lips, nibbling on my tits as he did so. He grasped my thighs with his strong hands and split my legs open, once again displaying my pussy for him.

His hands on my thighs, he gave one hard thrust that sent me forward onto his chest, and he was inside me. 

I couldn’t scream. My pussy immediately adjusted to his overbearing size, my hymen ripping. But it didn’t hurt me like it hurt humans; my vampire senses kicked in and abolished all pain before I even felt it. He stretched my pussy, but I guessed that female vampires were made to fit large cocks.

Pleasure filled my body as he fucked me hard, pulling me against him as he thrust in and out of my cunt, fucking me with all of his strength. The desk began in shake a little under his force, but neither of us cared.

“Oh god,” I screamed into his chest, my arms gripping at his back, my nails breaking his skin, “oh my fucking god!”

“Mmm baby,” he moaned, “you’re so fucking tight, I fucking love your tight fucking pussy.” He slapped my ass a little, only adding to my pleasure.

“Fuck me harder, baby,” I screamed, “you fuck me harder!”

He growled and shoved me sideways so I was lying on the desk on my back, with him on top of me. He hooked my legs on his shoulders and pumped my pussy harder.

“Oh fuck! You feel so deep baby, oh fuck!” I was screaming at the top of my lungs, pushing back into him, meeting his force with my own.

My orgasm started to build and my legs stared to shake. I gripped at his arms, which were on either side of my head, for stability.

“I’m gonna cum baby, I’m gonna fucking cum,” I told him as my breathing got heavier.

“So am I baby, so am I. Cum with me.” He moaned and started to thrust harder.

His cock was deeper in me than I ever thought possible, his crotch was rubbing against my clit, only adding to my peaking orgasm.

“When you cum, you’re gonna love it,” he growled, looking me in the eye. “And when you fuck your boyfriend later, you’ll be impregnated with my child. But you’ll fuck him anyway, and you’ll make him cum inside you. He’ll make you cum as well.

“But when you cum on him, you won’t be thinking of him: you’ll be thinking of me. You’ll think of how perfectly my cock fucked your pussy, how perfectly I made you cum. You’ll scream out his name, but you’ll be thinking mine. 

“’Cameron,’ you’ll think, ‘your cock is so fucking perfect, I wish you would fuck me again’. And maybe I will, maybe I won’t; but you’ll always remember the way I fucked your pussy to the best orgasm you’ll ever have.”

My orgasm ripped through me and I lost my senses.

My body shook as I squirted cum all over his cock, my eyes rolling back into my head. I felt his seed spill into me, filling me up and adding to my orgasm.

“Fuck! Fuck!” I screamed, “Holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit!” I cried as he stilled inside me. “Of fuck, oh yes!”

I don’t know how long my orgasm lasted, only that I was a quivering mess afterwards. There was cum on his desk, our love-juice mixing together to become one. He pulled out slowly and moaned.

“That was so fucking hot,” I moaned, looking into his green eyes.

*

Brenden fucked me hard, thrusting himself inside of me, moaning and yelling my name. I did the same, but all I was thinking about was how Mr. Link and fucked me only hours before, emptying his seed into me.

Brenden came inside me, looking me in the eye. As I came hard, my world exploded around me for a second time, my legs shaking and I screamed a purely primal scream, expressing my ecstasy. 

I looked at him, into his eyes. But I didn’t see his blue eyes looking back at me; I saw Mr. Link’s.

Sparkling and green.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments