Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfinished Business with Sweetie - Part 2

"My loving grandfather comes back as a ghost to fuck me when I turn eighteen years old."

16
3 Comments 3
12.7k Views 12.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

In Part 1, I described how I was a pretty, sixteen-year-old girl with 38DD breasts, living in Newcastle, UK, when I was fucked for the first time by Kyle, a boy my age from school. At the same time, I began having oral sex with my grandfather, who I called Grandpa. I was living with my mother Marion, who I called Mam. Grandpa and I agreed that he wouldn’t fuck me until I was eighteen, but sadly he died one week before my eighteenth birthday.

Something amazing happened at his funeral service, when my blouse was pulled apart by an unseen force, and a beautiful, electric-blue mist was emanating from my breasts as they were being sucked. Part 1 ends as I try to understand what happened to me at the funeral.

Chapter Six – Strange Happenings Continue

I woke up the next morning, still in Mam’s arms, and I felt much better, but still a little tired. It was as if most of my energy had returned, and I was then able to think clearly about what I had experienced. I still didn’t want to tell Mam about it, at least not until I had figured out what happened. I started thinking more about the way my energy seemed to be sucked out of me, in that beautiful, electric blue mist, and the only thing I could think of was a story I had read about a succubus. A succubus is a mythological demon, or a supernatural entity, that takes the form of a woman, to seduce men in their dreams and absorb their life energy.

Even if I were to believe such folklore, that wouldn’t explain why it happened to me, a girl. I looked it up online and learned that the male counterpart to a succubus is an incubus, but I sure didn’t feel like there was any malevolent spirit present when my breasts were being sucked that way. In fact, I remembered feeling comforted. But then again, it might have been some sort of dream state, where I unconsciously ripped my own blouse, maybe thinking of all the times Grandpa so lovingly and hungrily sucked my breasts.

I took the day off from school, and when Kyle stopped by that afternoon, I let him know that I wasn’t ready to see anyone. I knew that he would want to fuck me, or at least suck my tits, and I wanted to be alone in my thoughts about all the great oral sex I had been having with Grandpa, and not have that memory disturbed by fucking Kyle. Mam had stayed home that day anyway, and we both kept to ourselves.

Mam and I watched a movie together before going to bed that night, and we seemed closer than ever in our shared grief. It was late when I got to bed, and I fell asleep quickly. Then I felt myself waking up, but I was still in a dream-like state. I sensed that Grandpa was in my bed with me, as we had done hundreds of times over the past two years. He was tongue-kissing me as we usually started off, and it felt so lifelike. I saw that there was no one there, but I still felt and tasted his lips on mine and his tongue in my mouth.

There was also that same electric blue mist emanating from my face and mouth, and I watched as it seemed to be absorbed by whatever spirit was kissing me. I again felt comforted by the presence and was starting to think it was Grandpa’s spirit who was continuing to love me orally, even in death.

I slept in a night shirt with no panties or bra, and my shirt was lifted as the presence moved down to suck my breasts. That same blue energy flowed from each of my breasts as they were sucked for ten minutes each that time, and then it moved down to suck my pussy. The energy seemed to be stronger coming from my pussy, and the sucking felt so good that I was having one orgasm after the other. Then, just as quickly as it started, the sucking stopped, and I was left exhausted and weak again. I fell asleep again at that point and had wonderful dreams of Grandpa and me together.

It was hard going to school the next day and facing all my friends, but they were very supportive and sympathetic for my loss. I was still a little tired, but when Kyle asked if he could come to my home after school, I agreed. Being kissed and having my breasts and pussy sucked the previous night had made me very horny, and I needed to be fucked. His cock was seven inches long and very thick by that time, with him being eighteen years old, and I loved sucking it and feeling it in my pussy. It had been almost a week since we fucked, and I felt somehow rejuvenated when his cum sprayed into my pussy.

I went to bed a little earlier that night, hoping that I would feel Grandpa’s presence again. I was in that dream-like state again, and it seemed like Grandpa was on his knees by my head and leaning over me, pushing his cock into my mouth. I gagged as I felt his cock pushing into my throat, and although I couldn’t see him, I saw that electric blue energy encompassing what looked like his cock shaft and disappearing into thin air. I knew for sure that it wasn’t a dream when I felt that cock throb as my mouth was filled with warm and tasty cum.

His cum seemed like it was thicker and more plentiful than when he was alive, and it felt so good being able to taste and swallow a part of him. After his ejaculation, he kissed me again and sucked my pussy and breasts, as the blue energy flowed to his being.

The spirit visited me again the next night, and I was hoping and praying that he would reveal himself. I certainly didn’t understand what was happening, although it seemed like the flow of energy was becoming more intense, and I was better able to handle the energy drain without being so exhausted.

I was watching intently when my pussy was being sucked, and I was in the throes of my second orgasm, when I perceived an ever so faint form between my legs. It was like a flickering hologram, and it happened so quickly that I couldn't recognize the spirit. It seemed like maybe the spirit was getting stronger from absorbing my energy over the previous days.

The next day was Friday, and the day before my eighteenth birthday. In addition to letting Kyle come over to fuck me after school, I invited Lisa over to spend the night. She had been very supportive and compassionate about the loss of Grandpa, and I think she just wanted to spend time with me, thinking that would comfort me.

Chapter Seven - Grandpa Fucks Lisa and My First Taste of Pussy

Lisa and I had become very close, and she often slept over at my home. I sometimes slept over with her, but not as often due to the way it looked with Kyle being there. She was sleeping over with me on that Friday night, and Mam usually gave us our privacy. Lisa had already finished her secondary education but was helping me with some of my homework, before we decided to go to bed to talk and experiment with some new makeup she got at the mall.

It was still early, and we were just having a fun girls’ night together. Lisa was being especially flirtatious with me that night, and I have to admit that she was looking attractive to me. She’s a very pretty girl, with long blonde hair and azure eyes, and she was fit and trim. Her breasts were something like a large B or small C-cup, and that’s probably why she was so mesmerized by my bigger breasts.

She was helping me put on some new lip gloss and was sitting on the bed right in front of me with her face close to mine. She puckered and moved her lips in sync with how I was puckering mine as she applied the gloss. A couple of times, when she was staring deeply into my eyes, it almost seemed like she was leaning in to kiss me. That gave me an odd feeling, but it wasn’t a turn-off, and I remember staring back at her and realizing just how pretty she is. I certainly didn’t have anything against the few lesbians and bisexual girls that I was aware of at school; it’s just that I had never considered that as a lifestyle for myself.

We continued helping each other with the makeup, and at one point we were talking about some of the clothes we bought at the mall and how they looked on us. She was helping me with some eyeliner, and again, with her face very close to mine.

Out of the blue she said, “Yeah, Becca, that new blue blouse looks so sexy on you, but I could never wear it with my figure. I’m so envious of your big breasts, and sometimes it’s all I can do to control myself around you. I would be so happy if you would just let me feel them one time.”

It was an incredible, almost out of body experience, when she leaned in a few inches, and I felt a rush of lustful emotion. I sensed that I was being pushed towards her by an unseen hand, and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Her lips are so soft, and she tasted so good, as our tongues pushed into one another’s mouths. I was really getting aroused at my first girl-on-girl experience, and I reached out and pulled both of her hands to my breasts. I was wearing a loose camisole top, and Lisa sucked even harder on my tongue as she weighed and fondled my breasts in her hands. I suddenly had the urge to feel her lips and mouth on my breasts and pulled my top off as I lay back on the bed.

Lisa began to suck my areolas and nipples and squeeze my breasts with as big a hunger as Grandpa usually exhibited. I also got the urge to suck her breasts, and I swiveled around into a shortened sixty-nine, and pulled up her pajama top. I loved the feel and taste of her smaller, but shapely breasts and I loved tasting tit flesh for the first time.

We were both moaning from the lust of our Sapphic coupling, and after only a few minutes sucking one another’s breasts, she reached down and pushed her hand into my panties. At that point I began to see that same electric blue mist flowing from where we were sucking one another’s breasts and disappearing into thin air by the side of the bed. Lisa’s eyes were closed, and she didn’t see the mist.

I helped her push down my panties as I moved onto my back with my head on the pillow. Without a bit of hesitation, Lisa moved onto her knees between my legs, and after lifting my legs over her shoulders, she began licking and sucking my baby smooth labia. I was used to being eaten out by Kyle and Grandpa, and as good as they are, Lisa was even better.

Maybe it was just having a girl’s touch or my overall arousal at having lesbian sex for the first time, but she gave me my first orgasm in only a couple of minutes. She sucked and slurped up all my girl cum and kept sucking for more. The blue mist was even stronger then and flowing back behind her.

I looked down and watched intently as Lisa munched and sucked on my labia and clit, and I was just reaching down to pull her head more tightly against my pussy, when I saw that electric blue light intensifying and glowing around Lisa’s upturned, panty-clad ass. She pulled away from my pussy and looked back as she felt her panties being pulled down. I thought that she would scream or totally pull away, but instead she turned back and resumed sucking my pussy. I could only conclude that the spirit had a calming influence on her, as it had on me.

I knew that Grandpa was very familiar with Lisa from the many times she had been to our home, and he had often made comments about what a pretty girl she is. So, it wouldn’t have surprised me if his spirit, if that’s what it was, would take advantage of the situation to fuck her. The aura of blue light got stronger as I felt Lisa’s face being pushed rhythmically against my pussy, and I saw her ass rhythmically bouncing as she was being fucked from behind.

Her pussy was undoubtedly already wet from the excitement of eating me out, and she began to thrust back against his big cock. I was envious that she was getting to feel his big cock in her pussy, since he died before he could fuck me with it.

She was sucking my pussy harder and harder, as he picked up the speed of his thrusts, and at one point she pulled away from my pussy for a few seconds and said, “Holy fucking shit, whoever or whatever is fucking me has such a huge cock, and it feels so much better inside of me than Kyle’s cock. It’s so tight in my pussy that I can feel every vein and the crown of the cock head.”

He was pounding Lisa’s pussy, and that blue, crackling energy got brighter as he continued fucking her. It seemed to have reached its apex when Lisa and the spirit reached their orgasms, and I saw that amazing blue light totally envelop the spirit that was fucking Lisa. Then an amazing thing happened; for a few brief seconds, that blue light created a faint hologram, and I was able to recognize Grandpa. He was smiling down at me as he continued his ejaculation, and then his image faded from view.

Lisa pulled away from sucking my pussy and lay back on the bed next to me. She seemed almost incoherent, and I knew that she had to be exhausted, judging from the amount of blue energy emanating from her pussy and ass.

She leaned over to kiss me, and then was talking in a whisper as she said, “I don’t understand what just happened to me, but it was marvelous. Whoever or whatever was fucking me had an amazingly long and thick cock, and it felt like my pussy was flooded by spurt after spurt of hot cum. Please, Becca, go down on me the way I just did for you.”

I had only minutes earlier had my first girl kiss and sucked Lisa’s breasts, and I had not come to terms with my bisexuality to the point that I was ready to suck her pussy. The only thing that made me consider it was that if it was Grandpa’s cum inside her, I would definitely want to eat it. I was trying to make my decision, when I felt hands on my arms, pulling me down between Lisa’s legs. After having a vision of Grandpa during their orgasm, I knew that he must want me to eat Lisa out.

It felt so strange being on my knees between Lisa’s legs, and I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me down to her pussy. I finally tasted her thick, hairy labia and the cum that was oozing out of her, and I knew that is was Grandpa’s cum. There was so much of his splooge, so much more than I remembered when I sucked him when he was alive.

As I sucked her clit and probed her fuck hole with my tongue, I felt Grandpa suck my pussy, as more blue energy was being produced. I was wondering and hoping that he would fuck me, and then remembered the mutual promise that we would not fuck until I was eighteen years old. Grandpa gave me an orgasm with his mouth, at the same time Lisa’s pussy climaxed, and her juices and the remnants of Grandpa’s cum came flooding into my mouth.

Both of us fell asleep exhausted, but Lisa wasn’t as tired as I thought she’d be after having been fucked by him. When we woke up in the morning, and Lisa leaned over to give me a kiss, I realized why Grandpa had encouraged us to have sex. I remembered him saying more than once over the past two years that he loved the thought of two teen girls, or any girls and women, having sex together.

Lisa remembered being fucked the night before, and us having sex, but she was confused about how it all happened and who might have been fucking her. I still wasn’t totally sure of everything myself, so I didn’t tell her what I thought I knew; that is, my deceased grandfather had fucked her.

Chapter Eight – The Promise Fulfilled

Mam had a birthday party for me on Saturday, and we had as good a time as we could, given that Grandpa had passed away only a week earlier. Mam didn’t know about my experiences with Grandpa’s spirit over the past few days, and at least I had that to hang onto.

Kyle, Lisa, Laura were there, as well as a few of my other friends from school. I knew that Kyle was anxious to get the party over, so he could find a way for us to be alone together, but I didn’t want that. I still wasn’t sure whether Grandpa would appear again and fulfill our promise, but it was a special day in my mind, and I wanted to save myself in case it happened that night.

I went to bed nude that night hoping and praying that Grandpa would return. I lay awake for hours, thinking that he would appear as he had done the night before, with Lisa and I awake. I was finally almost asleep and had the feeling that he was naked and in bed with me, kissing me and probing my mouth with his long tongue. I focused my attention and found that he really was kissing me, and I saw the the faint image of his ghostly body, and my blue energy flowing into his mouth.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

He kissed me for what seemed like fifteen minutes, with his image becoming more and more substantial, until he spoke to me saying, “I love you so much, Sweetie, and I have come back to fulfill our promise. Fucking your friend, Lisa, last night gave me the additional energy I needed to start appearing to you, and I can hardly wait to fuck your sweet, teen pussy that I have been sucking for so long.”

He moved down and sucked my breasts, as I lovingly held his head against me. The energy was crackling and swirling into his sucking mouth, and not only was his image becoming clearer, I was able to feel his weight pressed against me and his warmth. By the time he moved farther down to suck my wet pussy, he was almost fully visible. He sucked and tongued my pussy as I humped against his face, and after another five minutes he started getting ready to fuck me.

I looked down and realized why Lisa loved fucking him so much the previous night. His cock was longer and thicker than when he was alive, looking to be over ten inches long and so thick that I didn’t know if I could take it inside of me. I looked down as his massive cock head pressed against my wet pussy, and the electric blue mist was enveloping his fuck meat and drawing him inside of me. His image was totally solid at that point, and we kissed passionately as his cock pushed into my waiting vagina. It felt so good with my pussy gripped so tightly on his invading shaft, and I almost swooned at the reality that I was finally being fucked by Grandpa.

He fucked me slowly and deeply as I got used to his cock, and I was surprised that I was able to take the whole thing to his balls. We were kissing passionately at the same time, and my energy was flowing to him from my mouth, breasts and pussy. Then he began fucking me harder and faster, and I was having orgasm after orgasm on his thick cock.

He broke our kiss for a moment and said, “Oh, Sweetie, your young, tight, and wet pussy feels so good on my cock, and fucking you now like this reminds me of the first time I fucked Marion, on her eighteenth birthday, when she had moved away from home and was living at the dorm in college. I know that you have suspected that Mam and I were fucking, and you were absolutely right. There is nothing so sweet as this young, teen pussy, but Marion’s mature cunt still feels so good on my cock too.

I kissed him again before saying, “Yes, Grandpa, and you sure seemed to enjoy Lisa’s pussy last night too. I got the feeling that you were influencing me to have sex with her, and I want to know if that’s true.”

Grandpa kept thrusting into my pussy as he said, “As much as I love pussy and fucking, I’m also excited by girls and women having sex together. Mam and Laura have been lovers almost from the time they first met, and I was able to fuck both of them. Many times, I would watch them sucking and fucking together, before joining in the fun. I know how much Marion enjoys her bisexual nature, and I wanted to introduce you to the same thing. And you didn’t disappoint me, Sweetie. Once you got a taste of Lisa’s pussy, you were as hungry for it as she was for yours.”

He had been fucking me for about ten minutes by then, and I could tell from his breathing that he was getting close to cumming. He took one final push and buried his cock in my pussy, and I felt gush after gush of his cum flooding my womb, and a tingling from the blue energy that my pussy was releasing. He stayed on me for another ten minutes, slowly fucking me with his softening cock, and I felt his massive load of cum gushing out of me.

After we came down from the euphoria of our orgasms, I asked him to explain how his spirit was manifesting itself, and what the blue energy was all about. He looked at me with a puzzled expression on his face and responded, “I can’t say that I understand any of this, and I didn’t even think there was a spirit world before I died. I just know that I was led down a long, light-filled corridor back to you, and I have found that I can only have a presence when I am in proximity to you. And the energy thing is even more confusing.”

He paused for a moment and continued, “It seems that the only way I can materialize is by feeding off the energy of you and the other women who are in your life. I felt my spirit getting strong after sucking your breasts at the funeral, and it seems that any kind of sexual contact is enough to allow the transfer, although sucking and fucking your pussy is even more effective. It took those several days of visits to give me the power to materialize for you, and I know now that even watching you and Lisa have sex was enough to let me share in your sexual energy.”

I asked him why his cock is larger and how he was producing so much more cum, and he replied, “I honestly don’t know how my cock got bigger, but you and Lisa sure seemed to enjoy it. And about the cum, it seems to have something to do with the blue energy. I have seen that being with me can be very draining for you, but I think the large volume of cum is my way of giving back some of that energy. I think that’s why Lisa wasn’t totally exhausted last night, after all of our contact and the hard fucking I gave her.”

He had previously mentioned something about only having a presence with me and the other women in my life, and I asked him what he meant by that. He responded, “I have the feeling that the only way I will be able stay in this spirit world, so I can materialize for you, is if I am able to absorb a tremendous amount of that blue sexual energy. So, I’ll need you to break the news of my presence to Marion, Laura, and Lisa, so I can have sex with them in your room and with you present. I think that I will get the most energy from you and Lisa since you’re younger. Otherwise, I’m afraid that I will drift away into the nether world, forever lost to you. Relying only on you will be detrimental to your health.

I was curious about what I had read about the malevolent incubus creatures, and I said, “After you surprised me by sucking my breasts at your funeral, I did a little research on what could possibly be causing that draining of energy from me. I read about an incubus, who is, according to folklore, a bad spirit who sucks the life energy out of women. It seems like that is the same thing you're doing to me, and I don’t understand the difference.”

Grandpa scratched his head and replied, “I know that there are some bad spirits here, and I don’t pretend to know their motivation. I just know that I have been able to come back to you out of the pure love that I feel for you, even if the drain of energy can be harmful to you.

Chapter Nine – Seducing Mam and Laura

My head was spinning with all the revelations about Grandpa’s status in the spirit world and I knew that I would never understand all of it. I was just happy that I had Grandpa back in my life, and I was looking forward to fucking him regularly. We talked more and he made it clear that he would only be able to appear in the flesh intermittently, and for short periods of time, and he would need to kiss, suck, or fuck me or one of the other women at least daily to maintain his ability to materialize for us.

Grandpa and I were cuddling in my bed, as he casually sucked my breasts, and I stroked his cock after I sucked it clean. I was still very tired, even after the big load of cum he filled my pussy with.

He sensed my weariness and said, “Now would be a good time to get Marion involved, but you need to be careful how you tell her about me. I’ll fade into the background while you bring her to your room, and maybe you can start by telling her that you had a realistic dream about me. You will eventually enjoy having sex with her, like you did with Lisa, which will make you even closer with her. Go on now, Sweetie, and make me proud of you.”

I was very nervous about bringing Mam to my room, but I loved Grandpa so much and wanted to make him happy. I also loved Mam and wanted her to be able to spend time with Grandpa. I put on my nightshirt and came up with a story as I walked to her room, and gently knocked on her door.

She was still up reading, and I feigned sobbing and tears as I said, “Mam, I can’t stop thinking about Grandpa, and I just had a very realistic dream about him. I miss him so much, and I’m so sad. Would you please come back to my bed with me, so I can tell you about my dream, and you can help me get back to sleep?”

She was also wearing a nightshirt and got up to hug me as we walked back to my room. I pulled back the covers, being careful to hide the huge cum stain, and invited Mam to lay next to me.

I hugged her for a few seconds and began, “Mammy, I had a dream that Grandpa was sitting on my bed with me, and he told me how much he loves both of us. It was like he was right here with me.”

I paused for a moment to let that sink in, and continued, “He said that even though teen daughters don’t always see eye to eye with their mothers, and can be difficult at times, that I should show you as much love as possible, since he's no longer here to love you the way he used to. I think that we have always gotten along so well anyway, but I didn’t understand what he could have meant about loving you the way he used to. I do love you Mam and think that you're so pretty.”

Her eyes were tearing up as she said, “That was such a sweet dream, Becca, and Grandpa and I did have a very loving relationship. That had to be a special dream, because I don’t think you ever knew how close Charlie and I really were. I love you too, honey, and think you’ve grown into a beautiful woman. What else did he say about loving me?”

That was my chance to get things started, so I moved my head onto her pillow and hugged her again saying, “Grandpa wanted me to bring you to my room, so you could feel his spirit like I have. So just close your eyes, Mam, and we’ll see if it was just a dream, or if he will really make his presence felt by you.”

We lay there quietly until the blue mist emanated from our bodies, flowing to the side of the bed where I knew Grandpa was sitting. Mam previously had her eyes closed, but she opened them and said, “Becca, you certainly must see this beautiful blue mist. What’s happening, does this have anything to do with Charlie?”

I wanted to start introducing her to the possibility of Grandpa’s presence as I replied, “Mam, when Grandpa appeared to me it seemed much more real than just a dream. He told me that if we loved one another with no reservations, he would be able to absorb our life energy and appear to us. So yes, I do think the beautiful blue mist is emanating from us because of his presence.”

I saw Grandpa’s image moving up between her legs, as he pushed up her night shirt, and I rolled off to the side to let them be together with no interference from me. He pressed his huge cock to her vulva, and pushed into her wet pussy, beginning long, deep thrusts. Mam looked on in disbelief as Grandpa, in the flesh, began fucking her as he had done many times before.

She almost screamed out, “Oh, Becca, you were so right. Charlie has appeared in the flesh and is fucking me like he has been for years, except now his cock feels even larger to me. I don’t know how this is even possible, and I’m afraid that this is a dream that I’ll wake up from and find myself back in my own bed.”

Grandpa leaned down to kiss Mam, as he pummeled her with his thick cock, and the blue light was so bright at the juncture of his cock and her pussy, that it was almost blinding. He didn’t last very long that first time, and after only about five minutes, he buried his thick shaft to the balls in her pussy, and his big cock pulsed and throbbed as he filled her to overflowing with his cum.

In the throes of his ejaculation he bellowed out, “Ahhh fuck, Marion, I’ve missed your pussy for the week since I died, but now I’m feeling it squeezing my cock again.”

The realization that she had just been fucked by her spirit father must have been overwhelming to her. Afterwards, Mam and Grandpa kissed and hugged for the longest time, as we lay on the bed together. Then I explained to Mam everything that had happened, since Grandpa sucked my breasts at his funeral.

Grandpa then explained what he thought was necessary for him to able to remain a presence in our lives. We stayed in bed together that night, and Grandpa fucked both of us repeatedly for the rest of the night. He was insatiable in his spirit form, and by morning we had each been fucked five times. We finally fell asleep about the time the sun was coming up, and when Mam and I woke up at around noon, Grandpa had disappeared.

We were both feeling tired, but not overly so, and I realized that he was right about his cum providing a source of energy back to us. Mam and I had received his cum in our pussies, which rejuvenated us. Grandpa reappeared to us, and we talked with him for hours, sucking and fucking him periodically, as he told us about what he wanted to do in the future.

Mam would be bringing Laura to my room, so Grandpa could fuck them, and I would invite Lisa over, so he could fuck both of us. Sometimes he would have all of us there together, and we would take turns fucking him, with us girls having sex with anyone, including our own mothers.

Chapter Ten – The Inevitable Happened

It was easy to convince Lisa to become a steady fuck for Grandpa, after I explained my understanding of his spirit status, and her mother Laura was even easier. It was amazing having Grandpa to fuck all of us, and the girl-sex was also wonderful. We were two mothers and their daughters, caught in the wonderful situation of having unlimited sex with Grandpa and each other. The exciting thing for me is that it all revolved around me and my bedroom, so I was involved in most of the sex, and Grandpa slept with me and fucked me every night.

As time went on, Grandpa became more and more assertive, demanding sex constantly from all of us. He thrived on the sexual energy he got from us, and at times he almost seemed like an insatiable demon. His cock continued to grow a little in length and thickness, and his cum loads became massive. One night after he fucked Laura, I collected his cum in a measuring container from her pussy and got almost a cup of his fuck juice out of her. We all love his big cum loads, and we ate one another out after he fucked us.

I hadn’t had sex with Kyle since the first night Grandpa fucked me, and although he didn’t understand why, he did know that his mammy and sister were spending a lot of time at my home.

I asked Grandpa if I could start fucking Kyle again, and he said, “No fucking way! Your cunt, and the cunts of Marion, Laura, and Lisa are all mine. I reserve the right to suck your tits and fill your tight little pussies with cum, anytime I want. Your energy keeps me here with you, and I can’t get enough of you.”

All the blue energy and Grandpa’s ability to materialize from the spirit world was still a mystery to me, and he seemed to have amazing powers. His cock had grown to thirteen inches long and seven inches in circumference, and our bodies had adapted to his massive fuck meat. We were all destined to find out just how much power he had, only two weeks after he started fucking us.

We were all on birth control, but we all became pregnant at the same time. Grandpa was so pleased when we gave him the news, and he said, “You are my whores, and I intend to keep fucking you right up until you give birth to my children.”

I think that you can see how I have a keen appreciation for what’s possible in the spirit world, and the other ladies and I intend to serve Grandpa’s needs as long as we have breath.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments