Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vampire Encounter

"Leona loves Slade and wants him as her lover. She gives herself to him for her first time."

11
8 Comments 8
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Competition Entry: Supernatural Sex Stories
Leona and Slade left The Main Artery club and drove to Cafe Rendezvous. Leona sat next to Slade, but touched him less and never looked directly at him. She tried to hide that she cried, about the night's earlier events with Connie.

The argument between Gustaf and Andrei at the club was about what happened earlier. Something went radically wrong with the healing process and the least desirable side effect happened. The three vampires felt it immediately, but the others would not notice for a few days. What troubled Leona was how to tell Slade and especially Connie. She felt Slade would be very angry and blame her for the whole mess.

Pink tears flowed down her cheeks as Slade drove to her favorite place to spend time with him. She kept her face turned away from him, instead of watching his concentration driving. She loved Slade and never felt that way about anyone in her human and vampire lives. Now she felt it would crumble away. The tears flowed more and more as she thought about him. How could she tell him and not lose him? This was the hardest thing she ever did as a person.

Slade pulled into the parking lot and stopped. He got out, walked around to Leona's door and helped her out of the car. In the light of the parking lot, he saw the tears on her cheeks and held her to him. He kissed her cheeks taking her tears away. This made her hug him and she cried loudly into his shoulder.

Slade ran his hand up and down her back trying to calm and soothe her. As they stood there, her sobs calmed and she regained her composure. Slade reached into his pocket, pulled out a handkerchief, wet it with saliva and wiped away the pink tracks of her tears. He reached down, took her hand and led her to the door and into the teahouse.

They sat in silence for a while, but Slade broke it first, "Why were you crying in the car? Did it have anything to do with Gustaf and Andrei arguing?"

"Yes, it did, but that is not the real reason. I want to tell you, but I am not sure how to do it without losing you," she said with a choking voice as tears appeared in her eyes again.

Slade took her hands in his, looked her directly in her tear-filled eyes and said, "Leona, I love you and nothing you can say will make me leave you. I love being with you and can't wait to hear your voice every evening when you wake. So just please tell me what is wrong."

Leona choked and the tears flowed again, "I love you too, but something happened last night that changed Connie forever."

"What could be so bad that you are so sad about it?" He asked looking at her tears.

Leona sobbed, but tried to stifle it in the public space, "I, we think that Connie will heal quickly, but she will be a vampire. I am so sorry, please forgive me?"

Slade squeezed her hands hard and looked away from her. His face turned crimson and she sensed his heartbeat escalate fast. He turned back to her face. Leona saw anger and hurt reflected back at her.

She tried to put her hand on his cheek to soothe his feelings, but he turned away again. She kept her hand on his face, she felt his heartbeat slow and he turned slowly back to stare at her. Now, she saw a tear run down his cheek and she felt so much sadness from him. She tried to smile hoping it would comfort him, but his face remained cold and angry. She left her hand touching him in hopes that she could make him understand.

"What happened was not supposed to occur, but it does when the conditions are wrong for the spell. No one knows when it will happen, it just does. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reverse the change. She will become a vampire in a few days or weeks." She told him. "She will heal and get stronger."

"Who will tell her that she is now a vampire?" Slade said through clenched teeth.

"That was what Gustaf and Andrei were discussing. I feel I should tell her, but I want you there with me. I brought up the healing process, so I feel responsible. Will you be with me?" She pleaded as she squeezed his hand hard.

"We can go together. I know it was not a planned thing and there are risks to everything in life. I am just not sure how she will take the news." Slade comforted her and smiled.

They finished their drinks and left to go back to Leona's sleep chamber. Before they got there, they returned to the squad room to turn in his car and see what Eran had done with the application for warrant. The application sat on the duty ADA's desk for processing in the morning. Slade bid Eran good night, took Leona out to his personal car and off to her bed.

Leona in her soft voice asked, "When should we go visit Connie? The changes have not started yet, but will be noticed in a couple of days."

"Let's wait until tomorrow night. She needs to have some happiness before the serious bad news smacks her," Slade intoned.

"That sounds good. Let's get to my chamber. I want you to spend the night with me." Leona said breathlessly.

Slade drove to the warehouse and pulled into the bay for cars. The red pickup was there as well as the black limousine. Slade made a note of the plate numbers for Eran to follow up with a DMV search. He was always on the job watching for clues.

Leona led him to her chamber and closed the door locking it. Slade took off his jacket, gun and tie, sat on the couch and watched, as Leona removed her clothes.

She was a beautiful woman/vampire. Her body was perfect and looked as it did when she became a vampire at the age of 24. Her black tresses hung just below her shoulders and framed her beautiful face.

Her eyes glistened as she turned to face him and glowed with the deepest blue he ever saw. They were like pools that he wanted to dive into and swim. Her nose was small but flared, when she got angry or wanted him to see her.

She had full lips meant for kissing and hid her fangs well. Her smile melted many a man's heart, but she was still a virgin, the man she wanted to surrender her precious gift to, sat in front of her and watched her intently.

She slowly swirled in front of him just out of his reach. Slade felt his face flush at her movements, as his lust for her grew. He knew she teased him, but it was all for the show and he loved every bit of it.

As she swirled, her hands slowly pulled her dress above her head and exposed her nubile body. Slade felt a stirring deep in his loins, as she threw the dress at him and covered his lap. He felt his manhood stirring in his loose boxers aching to be free.

She walked a few feet away and bent to remove the thigh high silk stockings that encased her long slender shapely legs. As she removed one then the other, they joined her dress in his lap. She sensed his need and slowed her teasing dance down to prolong the building of his lust and need to have her.

She turned to face him again and reached behind her to unhook her pale blue lace bra. Her breasts were not large, but not small either. They were in proportion to her body. They were pear shaped and stood proudly firm on her chest. The bra still covered her breasts, when she turned to give him a view from the side. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and lowered the bra making his eyes focus on their size and shape.

The stirring continued in his loins and he shifted uneasily on the couch in anticipation. Her deep brown nipples jutted out from her breasts adding to the beauty of her young body. She turned to face him again and threw her bra in his lap. Her breasts were firm and rode proudly for him to see. The nipples and surrounding area were dark brown in deep contrast to her pale alabaster skin.

She giggled as he stared at her luscious body. Her stomach was flat but not covered in muscle, but had a slight curve of femininity that aroused men to desire her more.

She turned her back to him, showing the fall of her black hair just below her shoulders. The curve of her shoulders followed down accenting the sides of her breasts and flowed into her small waist. Just above her waist, at the end of her lower back, her dimples of Venus were visible accents.

Her hips flared and exposed very nice open curves again, covered by a pair of pale blue lace panties that accented her curved hips well. She hooked her fingers in the top of her panties and slowly moved them down over her hips and onto her long slender legs.

As she lowered them, she bent from the waist showing her ass in all of its beauty and splendor. Slade thought how much he wanted to grab and hold her ass in his hands as he ravished her body. She stayed bent over, as her panties hit the floor.

Peeking out from below her ass, were the lips of her virgin womanhood. They glistened in the light from her room. Where she stood, one light focused on her body as if she were in a spotlight performing for him.

She stood up, turned in the light and Slade saw her nude body bathed in the light from above. Her dark triangle of curls at the junction of her legs glistened and drew a short whistle from Slade. He licked his lips and felt his manhood jump in its confined space.

She shifted her stance from one hip to the other making the triangle wave at him. His eyes remained focused on that one spot. His desire grew as he watched her. She flicked her panties at him with her foot and they landed on his lap too.

When she finished, she walked over to him, bent down and kissed him. She grabbed his hands and pulled him up to her. As she hugged him, Slade felt how cold her body was.

She felt his excitement poking her right where it belonged. She wanted him as much as he desired her.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

She had not fed yet and she needed to get warm. Slade hugged her hard, but that was not enough to warm her at all.

She whispered in his ear, "I need a hot bath, will you join me?"

She started removing his shirt and pants. When she lowered his pants and saw his manhood up close, she gasped and giggled. She kissed him there and bit him a little.

Soon they were naked and walked to her tub, which she started to fill earlier. Slade got in first and sat with his legs extended. Leona got in, sat between his legs and leaned against him. Slade relaxed in the warm water and started to wash Leona's body. She relaxed and laid on him feeling so much better being with her man.

As Slade washed her body she absorbed the heat from the water, but it was not enough to keep her warm. The things that happened had nothing to do with keeping them warm. The sexual tension rose as they began washing each other more vigorously. They knew it would eventually happen and tonight felt like the night for it.

Slade's hands lingered on her body as he washed her. Her breasts were firm and reacted to his touch. Slade turned her head so his lips could kiss hers and hold the passion that burned in his heart to posses this woman. He wanted her, but the tub was too confining to possess her the way they both wanted.

They got out of the tub and dried each other with over sized fluffy towels. They wrapped the towels around themselves and walked to the over sized bed.

Slade removed his towel, threw it to the floor and lay on top of the bed waiting for Leona to join him. His manhood stood erect waiting for her to join with him. He wanted her now, but she wanted to tease him some more and made him wait watching her.

Leona went to her cabinet of toys and selected a few to take back with her to bed. She knew Slade watched her, as she walked around the room. She dropped the towel as she stood in front of her toy cabinet provocatively posing to tease Slade.

She shifted from one hip to the other, as she selected her toys. Her ass looked so good in the soft lighting around her cabinet. The shadows enhanced her body and made it mysterious as she shifted.

When she was happy with her choices, she turned abruptly and walked back to the bed, as if she were a model on the runway at a fashion show. Her triangle glistened and winked at Slade as she walked. She looked at Slade and saw that her actions had the desired effect on him.

She brought a pair of handcuffs back with her, but decided they were unnecessary. She dropped them on the floor but kept the cat o' nine tails and the silk scarves. She crawled on the bed, teased Slade drawing the scarves along his legs and slowly flogged him softly on his torso.

The scarves had the desired effect on Slade and allowed Leona to prepare him to allow her to feed. The sexual tension in the room rose to the point that Slade felt the walls close in on him.

He grabbed the cat from Leona and she turned her back to him. Her head dipped toward his lower body and her lips found a tender spot on the inner thigh of his right leg. She slowly licked his thigh to find the right slot. As she licked, Slade moved under the touch of her tongue.

He grabbed the cat, raised it above her bare back and brought it down on her softly. The more Leona licked the harder he flogged her. Finally, Leona found the right spot, opened her mouth wide and bit him with her fangs digging into his leg. Blood flowed from the new wound and Leona sucked and licked it all up cleanly. Slade continued to flog her until his arm tired.

He threw the cat down and pulled Leona from the wound on his inner thigh. She came willingly to him and kissed his lips. Now she felt warm to Slade because she fed off him. The wound on his leg healed quickly but left two small red areas where the vampire's fangs penetrated the skin.

The sexual tension drained from the room quickly after Leona fed. Slade pulled her up from feeding on him, held her next to him and kissed her lips tasting him. He desired to have her next to him and spend time with her.

Leona felt warm and loving toward Slade after she fed off him. She loved her human man. She loved being naked in his arms. She wanted to be with him more than anything she ever had in her many years. She looked at him and rolled close to him having her body touch his as much as possible.

She loved the way he smelled. She loved knowing he was hers. She sighed as she looked at him lying by her. She moved her arm across his waist and pulled herself closer against him. She felt so contented now that she fed and had her man in her bed.

Her hand dipped below Slade's waist and she felt his bulging manhood still erect and waiting for her. She wanted and desired him but she was a virgin and did not know what to do or feel. Her lust was a new feeling for her and it felt like she was doing something wrong, but it felt so good too.

She knew he wanted her and desired her. She slowly stroked him and he moaned softly. She knew he liked that and it felt so natural to her. Her hand moved a little faster as his moans continued. She decided that she had to see what happened to him as she stroked him.

She got on her knees and moved her face closer to him. She felt a strong urge to kiss his hard cock and lowered her lips to kiss him. When her lips kissed his purple head, she opened them and took him into her mouth. This felt natural and good to her as her hand stroked him and felt his balls growing too.

She sucked on his cock and drew him deeply into her mouth being careful not to poke him with her fangs. While she sucked him, she rolled his balls between her fingers and felt how nice they were. She felt them harden, as he got ready to spray his seed in her mouth. She stopped and Slade groaned. She pulled her mouth off him and looked up at his face.

She crawled up to him and kissed his lips, with his taste lingering there. He told her, "Get on all fours. I want to make you a woman now."

She did as he asked with a pillow near her head. He moved behind her on his knees and spread her feet apart. Her beautiful shaped ass was right where he could easily penetrate either hole.

Tonight he wanted her womanhood and would save her ass for another time. He knew she was a virgin and would be as gentle as his and her lust allowed. Leona buried her head in the pillow as Slade rubbed his fingers on her womanhood.

He found her clit and touched it between his thumb and forefinger. This brought a series of squeals from Leona as she had her first of many orgasms that night. Her pussy flexed and her lips opened to allow Slade entrance.

He continued to rub her clit as she moaned loudly. His cock moved up and down her slit covered in the juice from her wet hot pussy. She stopped moaning and began to beg him to put his cock in her pussy. She wanted to feel his big, wide, thick, hard cock deep inside her virgin hot wet pussy.

His cock poked down her slit and she moved her hips to make him enter her waiting pussy. The purple head of his hard cock slid easily into her waiting hungry entrance. She pushed against him pushing him deeper against her maidenhead. She felt him against it, but did not stop.

He held her hips and pulled his cock out of her. He pushed the head in again and plunged deep ripping her maidenhead and filling her pussy with his hard cock. She screamed at first, but her screams turned to moans of pleasure as he pushed in and out of her. Her hips moved with every thrust and she moaned louder as her pleasure rose with each thrust deep within her.

Their rhythm together felt good to her and she enjoyed the feel of him in her pussy. Her pussy throbbed and tried to keep him inside her. She felt him harden as he became ready to fill her with his seed. He stopped deep inside her as her pussy wrapped around him. She felt a shudder building, as her legs shook, her pussy shook and he almost pulled out of her. He grabbed her hips hard, pulled her hard against him, as he plunged hard fast and deep into her.

When he held hard and fast deep inside her, she felt the hot spray of his seed fill her waiting pussy and her orgasm flowed over them as they stayed together. He filled her with several spurts of his hot seed and she pulled on him draining as much as she could.

She felt so high and filled with love for the man deep inside her. She wanted him to stay like this forever. If this was love then she wanted more, as much and as often as he could give her. Soon, Slade felt his cock empty of his seed and Leona stopped shaking and shuddering. They fell together on the bed and Slade wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him. He fell asleep with her in his arms.

She did not sleep, but she loved being there watching as Slade slept. Slade slept next to Leona feeling her warmth radiate from feeding off him. He felt so calm with not a care in the world. All the pressure to solve the current case fell away as the world passed him.

The night came slowly to a close and Leona hovered near him for as long, as she could. Reluctantly, she kissed him, as she rose to enter her coffin to die for the day. Slade stirred, but failed to wake, when she left. She covered him with a blanket because the room would grow cold in the early morning sunlight. Slade rolled to his side and pulled the blanket around him.

Leona smiled and whispered, "I love you, Detective Slade and I will see you again tonight." She crawled into her coffin and closed the lid to seal out the light.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments