Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whore of the Horde - Naomi

"It is Naomi's turn to join the horde..."

18
4 Comments 4
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Fires burned throughout the street, hissing as the rain hit them. Gripping my cricket bat tightly, I kept my wits about me, making sure each corner was clear. It’s unbelievable how fast things can go from bad to worse. I would never have thought England could get any worse, especially with the financial climate. I never thought I’d have to deal with the undead masses of London.

I carried on walking, passing overturned cars as I made my way back to the cinema. This was my safe haven for now, until I found a way inside Buckingham Palace. I could just imagine how secure that place is, but for the time being I was outside the walls, so I had to keep on my toes. I came to London’s Times Square, moving silently and swiftly. My god how different it looked with no power and overturned vehicles. Quietly I began to make my way through the jungle of wreckage, hearing sounds of zombies feasting nearby.

I turned the corner, seeing a group of them hunched on the floor. I quickly moved back behind the car, covering my mouth with my hand. I sat there for a few moments, trying to compose myself from the horror that I had just seen. I began to sidestep quietly, making sure not to disturb them. I narrowly missed a piece of glass which would have surely given me away as I backed away from them. I reached the back end of a bus, quickly bolting behind it. The cinema was in sight now thankfully. I moved to the other side of the bus, peeking my head out a little. It seemed clear.

I made a quick dash to the cinema, running as fast as I could. I couldn’t believe how close I had come to them. Rapidly I opened the door, making sure I hadn’t been followed. I closed the door behind me. It felt good to be back in the safety of this place. I swung my wet black hair and started removing my clothes as I approached the counter. I grabbed a packet of crisps before making my way to one of the screening rooms. I walked down the corridor, looking at all the billboards of movies that were probably never going to be released. I had been here that long that I had actually memorised them all. But six months in the same place can do that to a person, this is why I needed a change of scenery, something fresh.

I made my way to screen four, opening the big heavy door. The soft carpet tickled my toes as I entered. I made my way up into the room, the big screen coming into sight. I began to move up the stairs, right to very back of the cinema, where I usually went, as these were double chairs rather than the usual single. I started to saunter past the chairs to the corner where my rucksack was. I began to sit on the folding chair, pulling my short, slender legs onto the soft, nylon covers. As I laid there on my side, memories of my first time began to come into my head. It was just perfect; I was a blossoming eighteen year old when it happened, even four years later I still remember it as though it was yesterday.

I slowly began pushing my panties down my legs, uncovering a strip of black hair above my slit. I continued to push them down my mocha brown legs, revealing more of my pussy. I licked my fingers before pushing two into my tight black pussy. I started pumping them in and out quickly, imagining it was my first lovers cock. Even in such tragedy I couldn’t help but make myself feel so good. I continued to pump my fingers faster and faster, making my juice ooze out of my pussy, letting out little moans of pleasure as I did. My other hand moved down to my rucksack. I placed my hand inside it whilst I continued fingering with the other. Grabbing what I wanted, I pulled it out.

There I laid, two fingers in my pussy and a ten inch dildo in my other hand. I moved the dildo to my lips. Slowly, I slid my mouth onto it, taking more than half into it. My tongue swirling around it, I made sure that it was lubricated enough to go inside my pussy. I carried on sucking it passionately as if it was a real cock. My saliva coating the entire thing, I slowly began moving it down my body, the head of it brushing against my skin. I bit my lip as it reached my mound. With a deep breath, I gradually pushed it in. I moaned ecstatically as it stretched my lips open, showing off the pink insides of my slit. I pushed it in deeper; feeling the tip of it hit my cervix. I let out a large gasp as it hit. I started to pull it back out, leaving my hole gaping open, as it slid out carelessly. Pushing it back in, I gasped once more. Starting to work it in and out gently, moaning and groaning fanatically.

I carried on fucking the dildo, feeling pleasure build up within me. In, out, in, out, the dildo went until I felt the pleasure overwhelm me. I laid there still as nature took its toll. My orgasm began to erupt through my body. My juices coating the dildo, as it sat between my lower lips. My body began to shake as it became more violent. My moan echoing around the cinema. I laid there for a few moments, still trembling from the orgasm before removing the dildo from me. My pussy pulsating still, I began to close my eyes for the long day tomorrow. A couple of minutes later, I was disturbed by a flickering light, replacing the emergency lights. The screen began to come alive with old commercials. This had never happened in the six months I was here.

I laid there, dazzled by the bright lights above me, before shutting my eyes once again. As I laid there sleeping, all I could dream about was beening inside the palace with my feet up and laughing. I awoke the next morning to the end credits of the film that was been shown. Let’s just say I had no idea what it was and judging by the music, I didn’t want to know.

I sat up, unclipping my bra as I did. My perky boobs dropped as my bra fell. I pulled a fresh, stripy blue and white bra with matching panties from the rucksack, and immediately put them on. I stood up, wandering out of the cinema and back to the lobby. I began picking my soaked clothes up off of the floor, putting them back on. It was raining even heavier today. Tiny rivers of rainwater flowed down the side of the roads outside, flooding the drains instantly. Grabbing some more crisps and a bottle of water from the fridge, I went back into the cinema to get my rucksack. Swiftly walking up the stairs, I piled all of my belongings into the bag, not forgetting about the dildo as I’d be needing that. Last but not least I grabbed the cricket bat, before marching back down the stairs and out of the screening.

As I approached the corner, I heard banging on the glass doors. My heart began thumping in my chest, almost to the point where it was hurting. With my back the wall, I edged closer to and closer to the corner. I quickly glanced at the door, seeing a couple of zombies there, snarling at me as I looked at them. I needed to get out of here and fast. I began thinking about any other possible ways such as backdoors to the place. A light bulb began to shine above my head as I thought of the fire exit. The only bad thing is though; I wouldn’t be able to see what’s outside the door. However I’d rather chance that, than going out of the front door.

I quickly ran back into the cinema, hearing glass shatter and groaning behind me. I sprinted up the ramp and into the cinema, instantly spotting the fire exit signs. I followed the signs until I saw two bright blue doors. With a deep breath, I approached them. The cold steel of the bar met my hand. I slowly began to push it in, forcing the doors open. A cold breeze began to blow into my face, throwing rain at me. As I looked around, I noticed that I was in the faculty car park. However I knew where I was going. I turned to the right, running in the direction of Buckingham Palace. I didn’t care about my surroundings as I was fucked anyway.

Hurrying to the gates of the Palace, I heard an amazing amount of growls and groans behind me, followed by a loud rumble of thunder. I turned around to see a huge horde of undead hot on my tail. I quickly turned back to the gate, trying all that I could to move it. It was hopeless, I was trapped as they began to surround me. With one last blast of hope, I dropped the bat and began trying to climb the gate. As I got higher, I began feeling hands against my legs, pulling at me. I tried my best to get them off by kicking, but there were just too many. I felt them grip my ankles, pulling me down into them immediately. With my back against the gate, I sank to my knees, sobbing.

Their hands began to cover my body. Although they weren’t biting, it was as though they were caressing me. I pushed their hands away, grabbing the bat that laid on the floor beside me. I climbed to my feet, wielding the bat, daring them to make a move. I knew it was hopeless but I wasn’t going down without a fight.

Amandawhatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amandawhatson

The crowd sauntered towards me, quickly getting the better of me and ripping the bat from my clutches. With their hands once again wandering around my body, I succumbed to their dominance. They had me beat.

My clothes were violently torn from my body, leaving the rain to soak my dark skin. I stood there covering my private areas as hundreds of eyes ogled my naked, ebony body. Their hands once again started caressing my wet body. I moved my hands away, letting them admire me. Their hands started groping my chest and crotch as I stood with my back to the gate, letting them. I spotted a few cocks approaching me as I enjoyed their hands all over me. My hands moved towards the erect cock of a firefighter. My eyes widened as I felt the length of his cock, it was huge! I began working it with both hands, wanking him quickly. His dick started twitching as I worked it.

I was forcefully pushed back down to my knees by hundreds of hands. Another cock, belonging to muscular black man, began pressing against my lips. I reluctantly pulled my head away from it, causing many wild growls amongst the crowd. I moved my head back towards the black guy’s dick, which was getting saturated by the rain. I pressed my lips against the head of it, kissing it. My tongue started to slither out of my mouth, licking the eye of his cock slightly. With the taste of salt on my tongue, my mouth began to open, giving him access. The lightning flashing as my mouth encased his cock. His hands started to slowly move through my hair to the back of my head, pushing my head onto his cock firmly.

He started thrusting his hips into my mouth, allowing me to taste every inch of his undead penis. I looked up at him with deep brown eyes as he did. He grunted as he looked down into my eyes, slowly releasing his grip from my head. I moved my hands from the fireman’s penis onto his and began sucking at my own pace, circling his entire length with my tongue. My eyes moved away from his and to what was now my dinner, my prize for getting caught, this hard, throbbing, discoloured, undead cock. I closed my eyes, thinking of my first lover as I gave him head. I pulled my mouth off of the cock, my top lip resting on the head as I licked underneath. My head gradually got lower as my tongue advanced down his length. My tongue found his tightened scrotum, licking it quickly whilst his erection bounced around on my face. I opened my mouth slightly, sucking one of his balls into my mouth. Gobbling one of his balls, I heard a mighty cry coming from him. I didn’t know what it meant, but it seemed as though he was enjoying his balls been sucked.

I carried on cradling his ball in my mouth, savouring it. He let out more grunts as my tongue lashed at it. Once again the lightning flashed and the rain began to get heavier. I released his ball from my mouth, licking my way back up the length to his tip. I began kissing the head of his cock again with my tongue, gently caressing the eye, it was like I was making out with his dick. I began tasting his precum as it dribbled from the eye. I moaned with satisfaction as the salty treat covered my taste buds.

Without warning, he pushed my head away before dragging my naked body away from the gate. I was now several metres away from it and surrounded by a circle of groaning zombies, all witnessing what was about to happen. The black man began to move behind me, putting his hands on my round, black ass. He squeezed it roughly, before moving his hands down my back. He forcefully pushed my torso down onto the cold, wet concrete. My tits started getting covered in dirt from the pavement.

I laid there with my face against the floor and my ass in the air as high as it could get. His penis rubbed against my moist slit, teasing me a little as it searched for the hole. With a loud snarl, his cock pushed into my vagina. I instantly screamed with delight as I felt his length getting swallowed by my cock hungry pussy. His meat began to drive in and out of me. The undead cock mated with my living pussy, separating my black lips and exposing my pink interior. His balls bouncing off of my clit as he pounded me fast. His hands ran back up my spine to my perfectly round ass, gripping it tightly.

He rocked my hips back and forth, making my pussy squelch as his cock pushed the juice out of it. My loud moans of pleasure been heard all around the nearby area. I lifted my head up as his cock pumped against my g-spot, giving me intense delight. My mouth opened for a split second before being filled with another cock. The head of it hitting the inside of my cheek, making it bulge. I gagged a little as it moved deeper into my mouth. With hands on the back of my head, he began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth, as the other cock thrust into my pussy, spit roasting me. I looked up at the zombie who was fucking my mouth, recognising him slightly. My eyes came back down to his crotch as it continued to batter against my face.

Leaving my pussy gaping, the man behind me removed his cock and hands from my body. The other man removed his cock from my mouth, allowing me to get a breath of the fresh cold air. Within seconds I was violently pulled to my feet by the fireman and other 2 men who were having their way with me. I looked at the man who had just been fucking my mouth, finally realising who it was. It was the man who took my virginity four years ago.

He began to lay down on his back, his cock sticking up, inviting me to sit on it. I hesitated a little before taking my place on top of him. I slowly began lowering my waist, feeling his cock pushing the lips aside. The head of his cock proceeding deeper within me, I looked down into his eyes like the first time. I started to gently slide my hips up and down on his meat, breathing heavily as I did. Making love to his cock, so tenderly and sweetly. I knew he wasn’t doing this out of love, but I just couldn’t fuck a man that I had fallen for. My ass slapped against his balls slightly as I rode. His hands tugged at my ass, spreading the cheeks. I carried on riding, unaware of what was happening around me.

My ass was violently being spread apart by his hands, opening my asshole a little. I thought nothing of it as I slid up and down on his pole, until I felt something hard against it. I squirmed reluctantly as the fireman from earlier mounted me, attempting to slide his cock into my ass. I was anchored on my ex-lovers cock, unable to move between the two bodies. The fireman’s cock prodded around the hole until finally he found it. His cock began to pop into my asshole, stretching it around his girth. I gasped, feeling his length get deeper into my virgin ass. His balls connected with my ass, giving him the signal to begin thrusting.

His cock started to retract, before crashing back into me. I let out a loud yelp, feeling sure that his head just hit my intestine. With the quick pause after being startled by my yelp, he began pumping once again. I place my hands on my ass, just on top of my lovers, spreading my ass with him as the fireman’s huge rod fucked me. I couldn’t believe how much I was enjoying this, especially with the ones I feared. I was secretly hoping that this action would make a pact between the horde and I, securing my safety. I arched my back, allowing my body to rest against the fireman’s. He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me tightly against him as he plowed my juicy black ass.

I began hearing shrieks below me, feeling a warm shooting sensation between my legs. I licked my lips, knowing that it was his juice filling my pussy. He grunted at me, as his flaccid cock fell out of me, slapping against his balls. His hands moved away from my ass, leaving mine alone there, they began to gently caress my face, as though he remembered me slightly. They then began to creep down to my tits which where bouncing from the fireman’s powerful thrusting. The fireman began to slow down, his cock getting harder and beginning to twitch. I started feeling the same sensation in my ass, feeling his cum shoot into my asshole. He kept thrusting, making his cum begin to pour out of my ass. His hands released me, allowing me to fall onto the other’s chest, as he removed his cock from me. He dismounted me.

I gazed into the eyes of the zombie below me, the rain beginning to stop. I caressed his face, I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I had just been bred by three zombies, but it wasn’t going to stop there. I began pushing myself up off of him, staring at the masses of undead in front of me. They started moving towards me once again, barging against the gate of the palace. The fireman gripping my shoulder and pulling me into his body, as we watched them.
Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments