Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whore of the Horde - Vanessa

"Vanessa is the next inductee to the horde."

23
9 Comments 9
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
The sun was setting; I sat on my balcony watching as it descended from the clear blue sky. My ginger hair blew slightly as a chilly breeze began to come in. I wiped my emerald green eyes before taking one more sip of lemonade. With a sigh I walked back into my room.

My name is Vanessa Alton; I am a sixteen year old girl from Sydney, Australia. I am about five foot three inches tall and weigh just over one hundred pounds. I am the daughter of Millionaire Phillip Alton who unfortunately was outside when this shit storm began. I don’t know what happened, but somehow overnight our wholesome neighbourhood became the site of death and evil. People began to turn crazy and chaotic, and both of my parent’s ended up been a part of it. I hadn’t seen or heard from them in days. I feared the worst, to make sure I would be able to cope with it all. Even if they were still alive they would have a hard time getting through the crowds of people at the security gate.

That gate was the only thing separating those deranged lunatics from our mansion. I walked through the empty house, my bare feet hardly making a noise. Grabbing the wooden handrail I made my way downstairs. My feet touched the cold marble at the bottom of the stairs; I started moving into the kitchen looking for something to eat. It had only been a few days since these attacks began happening so supplies weren’t running low just yet. I grabbed the jar of jam from the refrigerator, placing it on the worktop as I grabbed the jar of peanut butter from the cupboard. Lastly I grabbed the bread from the breadbin.

I began making my sandwich for supper, spreading the jam on one slice and peanut butter on the other. I was very lazy when it came to preparing food, but unlike the Hollywood millionaires, I made my own food. I grabbed the sandwich and began scoffing it as I strolled to the living room. I jumped onto the couch, bringing my legs up. I started to remove my jeans as time was drawing later. I turned the TV on, making it light up my little purple panties. For most of the channels, there was no signal, making me anxious about what was truly going on in the outside world. I carried on flicking the channel until I had finally found a signal. I began to read the caption at the bottom of the screen.

World Wide panic as unknown virus brings deceased back to life”

My sandwich fell from my hands as my jaw dropped.

“Zombies?” I asked myself.

Realising the severity of the current situation, I quickly ran back to the kitchen. Opening my dad’s drawer, the gold chrome of his handgun began to reflect the light onto my face. I reached in grabbing the ammunition box first. I then pulled out the gun. I could recall my dad telling me that this would really fuck someone up if they were to be shot by it. I immediately clicked the safety on making sure not to hurt myself unintentionally. I admired the firearm for a few seconds; daddy loved this gun more than anything. I tucked the barrel into my panties, letting the muzzle come out of the leg hole. I turned the light off as I left the room.

Walking back into the living room, I flicked the TV off, as well as all the lights, before making my way back up to my room. I pulled my t-shirt off as I reached the landing. My perky B cup tits dropped as the shirt released them. I opened my bedroom door, feeling the cold night air hitting my body like a thousand knives. My pretty pink nipples began to harden as I moved towards the balcony door. I heard the loud groaning coming from the security fence. It disappeared as soon as I slammed the balcony door. I closed the curtains and slowly started to climb onto my bed with the gun and ammo in my hands. I placed the ammunition on my bedside table and placed the gun under my pillow in case I needed it during the night.

I slid my legs under the blanket, pulling it up to cover my breasts. I snuggled into my pillow, squeezing my eyes together as tight as I could. Knowing that there were monsters outside, trying to get into the place made sleeping a lot more difficult. I began counting sheep to try and fall asleep. It just wasn’t working, if anything it was keeping me awake. I closed my eyes once more, thinking about a peaceful meadow away from all this. Rabbit’s hopping around, nibbling the grass and the birds singing their sweet songs. I began drifting off to sleep, leaving the carnage and horror behind me.

My dream went onto something sour, I began reliving the morning that all of this shit happened. It was a school day; I was feigning sickness to stay home. My parents bought it, letting me stay home from school. I was hoping mum would be staying home with me but she had other plans. She left me in the house whilst she and dad went to work. Within hours, Sydney was overrun with these ravenous freaks. Thankfully the security gates were still operational and keeping them at bay. I watched from my bedroom as the entire city turned into a psychotic playground.

I started trembling as my nightmare progressed. I began seeing my father in the crowd, he was one of them. I then saw my mother. I woke up in a flash, panting. The sun was shining through the smallest of cracks in the curtains. I opened the curtains and stepped outside onto the balcony expecting it to all be a dream. I was greeted by a loud groan from the crowd. The cool breeze made my nipples begin to harden again. I screamed as loud as I could, venting my anger with this whole mess. I walked back into my room, slamming the door as hard as I could.

I paused for a minute, sitting on my bed with my head buried in my hands. I couldn’t let this get the better of me. I lifted my head, looking directly at my mirror. I looked at my purple panties, then my delicious pink nipples, then at my emerald green eyes. I was going to make my stand. I opened my wardrobe. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. Kicking the door closed I grabbed some fresh panties from my drawer. I threw the new clothes on the bed as I pulled my dirty panties down, showing off my bald mound. I then began to pull my fresh panties up my legs, followed by my jeans. I then covered my tits with my black shirt.

I grabbed the gun and headed downstairs. I opened the front door, pointing the gun at the gate. I began walking closer to the gate, acquiring my target. The noise of groaning began to make my ears ring. Startling me, the bars clanked with all the pressure built up against them.

“Fuck this,” I said to myself as I waved the gun around, facing down a throng of zombies.

I backed off from the gate as they continued trying to break it down. I retreated to the front door, keeping a close eye on them. I looked at the poles scattered around our front yard. A light bulb above my head began to shine as I had an idea. Closing the door behind me I ran upstairs to grab my father’s laptop. Setting it up on his bed, I turned the power on. It slowly began to light up. I was abruptly halted by a password screen. With my first attempt I got the password, my name. His profile loaded up, instantly I found the CCTV monitoring. Daddy was really protective of his property; he wanted to know what was happening at all times.

With the laptop and the gun in my hands, I headed back downstairs and into the living room. I sat down on the couch, placing the laptop on the coffee table in front of me. I flicked the TV on and quickly went to the news channel. They were saying that we were in the apocalypse, that this was happening worldwide. It was on every continent, every country. There was no escaping this shit. I watched the gory images of the attacks for hours on the channel. Every now and then I would focus my attention on the security cameras outside, making sure they hadn’t breached the premises.

The sun started going down. It tucked behind the skyline as I looked out of the window. The beautiful pinkish sky began to turn black as night fell. The lights flashed on outside, enabling me to still see crowd gathered at the gate. I moved back to the sofa, watching the gate through the laptop. The gate was seriously getting battered by the bodies of them. I knew it wouldn’t last forever. All of a sudden I was in darkness, the TV had gone off, the lights had gone off and I was staring at a black screen. There was no power at all within the area, the streetlights were gone and to my horror. The gate was powered by electric. With the power outage, the gate could easily just be rolled to the side and out of the way. I feared the worst. It was then confirmed as I heard the gate clank as it was moved. The groaning grew louder as they approached the house.

Grabbing the handgun, I sprinted to the door, locking it immediately. I took short, shallow breaths as the horde rammed against the door with immaculate force. I stepped away at the door realising it wouldn’t hold too much more of that. I pointed the gun at the door, awaiting the carnage to enter my safe haven. The living room window shattered, I heard groans begin to flood into the house. I pointed the gun at the group which had entered the house, pulling the trigger several times before realising that the safety was still on. I flipped the safety up. I had no time to get any shots off. I began backtracking away from them.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

I stumbled, falling backwards and hitting my head on the marble. I saw the faces of many of the zombies enter my vision as I lost consciousness.

Hours later, I regained consciousness, awakening in my bed with the horde surrounding it. I looked around in shock. Something hard began to press against my hand. It felt like hard skin, I quickly looked down. I gasped as I saw an erect cock belonging to a cyclist, poking against my tiny hand. Intrigued by the new sight, I began to play with it. I rolled it around in my hand before sitting up and bringing my other hand to it. His hand began to brush my wavy ginger hair. I carried on playing with it, feeling each and every inch of his manhood. My hand moved to his tightened ballsack, stroking it with my fingers. My pussy began to become moist as erotic images flooded my head. I pushed myself just that little further, kissing the head of his cock. I began moving, positioning myself with his cock in my face. I laid on my belly and began to kiss it some more.

His cock pushed forwards, parting my jaws as it slipped into my mouth. My jeans and panties been tugged down as I began sucking the cock in front of me. I felt numerous hands begin groping and touching my ass and legs. I paid it no mind whilst I sucked the erection in front of me. The cyclist began to move his hands to the back of my head, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. I spread my legs as more and more hands began touching the warmth between my legs. I looked up at the cyclist as his cock continued to fuck my sweet little mouth.

The hands moved away from my sex, been replaced by the rubbing of a penis tip. It belonged to a chubby man, in his early thirties I’d say. He began to push his undead cock into my tight, virgin vagina. Immediately popping the hymen blood began to stream down his cock as he went deeper. I cringed in pain, my hips been pressed down by his hands. I whimpered onto the cock in my mouth. I momentarily stopped sucking as the pain overwhelmed me. The man behind me started thrusting into me, stretching every inch of my pussy around his thick cock. I resumed the blowjob once the pain had decreased. I brought my mouth off of it, pulling it up above my beautiful red hair as I started licking underneath the shaft. My tongue glided down his length, the tip grazing his balls ever so slightly.

At the other end of the bed, my pussy was been stretched apart by the chubby man’s cock. My back and legs had the horde’s grubby hands all over. All of them wanted a piece of my hot pink pussy. A strange sensation began to occur in my body as I got fucked hard. Before I knew it an orgasm was upon me. My body began to tremble, as it erupted with amazing pleasure. I released the cock from my hand as I came for the first time. My pussy tightened around the other cock, squeezing it tightly. I began turning over with his cock still inside my tight pussy hole. His hands moved up from my hips to my covered boobs as he thrust deeper into me. I pulled the cyclist’s cock down into my mouth, sucking on it once more.

The cyclist began thrusting his cock down into my mouth. I closed my eyes as they ravished my body, the hands creeping back onto it. My pussy spread once more as the thick cock slipped out. I continued sucking the cock in my mouth as my now gaping hole was fed once more. This zombie’s dick was much skinnier than the one before it; however the length of it was far longer. It belonged to some sort of culinary personnel. I moaned as the tip of his cock began to smash against my cervix. My loud moans were silenced by the cock in my mouth. The chef began to push down on my legs spreading them as wide as they would go as his long, slender rod slid in and out of me.

I moved my hand down to my pussy, feeling his manhood as it entered me. I couldn’t believe it was real, that something was really moving in and out of vagina. It felt so foreign to me, but yet so good. I spat the cyclist’s cock out of my mouth as the chef retrieved his cock from my soaking wet pussy. They both grabbed me by the wrists, pulling to my feet. I was standing in the middle of the entire horde. Their hands began tugging at my shirt. I heard the fabric beginning to give way as they pulled it. It started ripping down the middle, revealing my tits to them all. Their hands started groping every part of my body as I began to sink deeper and deeper into the horde. I grabbed two cocks as their hands admired me.

I slowly moved down to my knees, starting to suck on one of the cocks in my hands. My tongue swirled over his head, before probing down his shaft in front of my lips. My head bobbed up and down on his cock before moving to the other. I looked up at him giving a cheeky, little smile before feasting on his cock. I licked the eye of his cock with gratitude as I jerked the other one off. I stopped sucking the cock, and climbed to my feet, my hands still on them. I began pulling them over to the wall. Removing my hands from their genitals, I placed my hands on the wall and stuck my ass out as a way to invite them.

The first cock I had sucked, belonging to a business man, began to press against my lips. I gasped as it entered me from behind. With his hands on my ass, he began pumping his cock into me. Getting faster, my moans began to grow louder. I started cumming again as he fucked me against the wall. With the sudden sensation of feeling my warm cum coat his cock, it slipped out and began shooting his thick white cum up the front of my body. As he stopped shooting the strings of cum up my body, he backed away from me, leaving my pussy gaping for more cock.

I heard a frustrated grunt coming from my bed, behind the horde. A woman in the horde began to rub the cum into my skin, paying extra attention to the cum which squirted onto my tits and pubus. I looked at her. It was my next door neighbour. I watched her as she rubbed the cum into my soft, white skin. I stood there staring at her, before getting dragged back to my bed by the chef. Standing at the side of the bed, I looked down at the cyclist who was laid on his back. I started to climb onto him, pulling his penis up. I began sitting down, guiding his cock into my tender, young pussy. I placed my hands on his chest as my hips humped his massive, erect cock.

Destroying my own pussy with the cyclist’s cock, I felt the hands of the chef on my ass. He violently spread the cheeks, putting his finger into it as deep as he could. I yelped out in surprise. His finger slowly moved in and out of my asshole as I rode the cyclist’s cock. I bit my lower lip in pleasure, the finger in my ass pulling out. The head of his cock started pushing in, making me whimper and fall onto the cyclist’s chest. His cock began stretching my tiny ass. Deeper and deeper it went into my virgin asshole. His balls reached my cheeks, I had the entire length of his cock in my ass. Slowed down by the tightness he began to withdraw his meat before pushing back in quickly.

I was sandwiched between the two men, their discoloured cocks entering my body through both holes. I started riding again as the cock thrust into my ass. Their cocks were bulging in my holes as the chubby man’s cock rejoined the fun, plugging my mouth. I had seen this on my dad’s laptop once, I couldn’t imagine that it would be this much fun. I was loving every second they were inside me, thrusting. The sun started to shine through into my room. My room was decorated like I was a princess, but this princess had became a whore. A whore to a horde of zombies. I was their little slutty princess now, and I was in too deep to turn back now. If I tried to tell you I didn’t enjoy the feeling of their undead cocks mating with me, I’d be lying.

My juices ran down the shaft of the cyclist, it hit is tightening ballsack. I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer especially smashing my tight hole. The same could be said for the chef as he plowed my ass. With one final thrust, this one almost hitting my intestine, he began to shoot his semen deep into my asshole. He began to pull his softening cock out of me, his head pulling as it popped out, cum still dripping out of the eye. With no downward pressure on me, I started to ride the cock hard. The sound of sweaty skin colliding with sweaty skin echoed around the house. He began squirming underneath me as I felt his sticky prize begin shooting out of his cock and up into my pussy. String after string entered my pussy and began its journey up into my uterus. I felt his cock softening before eventually hearing it slap against his skin. He pushed me off him as he got up, the excess cum beginning to run down my thighs. I carried on sucking the chubby guy’s cock.

His duration was remarkable, but ultimately, it came to an end. He held my head down on his cock whilst his seed sprayed my tonsils and throat, with salty, translucent goo. I licked my lips as he pulled away leaving me with my prize. I sat there for a few moments, his cum still on my tongue. I stood up, moving into the crowd of zombies, ripping the rest of my black shirt off. I paused, letting their hands cover my body, feeling it, touching it, groping it. I raised my head to the security camera on the ceiling of my bedroom, opening my mouth with an enormous amount of cum gargling on my tongue. It began to disappear down my throat.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments