Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Cock for Fran

"An Impotent Man Finds a New Lover for His Wife"

55
21 Comments 21
3.8k Views 3.8k
964 words 964 words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Author's Notes

"Injured in a tractor accident, Henry is unable to bring his pleasure to his wife of thirty-five years. When he meets Duval, a Haitian man looking to work as a farm hand, Henry believes he has solved his dilemma. <p> [ADVERT] </p> But will his wife agree to submit to the sexual powers of another man?"

Henry and Fran Chapman had celebrated their thirty-fifth anniversary two days before the accident.  Henry’s left leg was injured when his tractor overturned.  The accident, which cost the farmer his left leg, left Henry impotent.

The couple enjoyed a fulfilling sex life.  Even while raising their four children, the couple found private moments in which to copulate.  Now, their sex life had abruptly ended.

 During his six-month recovery, Henry was treated to visits from his children and grandkids.  Within a year’s time, Henry’s recovery was complete.  Yet, he was still unable to achieve an erection.

It was after dinner one night that Henry looked over at his wife.  Fran was as beautiful as ever.  Her brown eyes gleamed in the light.  Her lush brown hair was dressed in a neat bun, craving to be ruffled during intimate activities.  Fran had gained a bit of weight since her wedding day, but she maintained a beautiful shape.  Henry adored her derrière almost as much as he lusted after her big, beautiful breasts.  As he continued to gaze upon her, his mind wandered. Was there a way to keep his wife sexually satisfied?  The next day would bring about an unexpected answer.

Springtime brought a panoply of new personalities to the rural community.  Seasonal laborers came to town to help sow the fields for planting.  The small town suddenly became home to people from all over.  The multitude of men looking for work gathered at town hall around five AM on Wednesday.  Local farmers came to meet the workers in the hopes of employing temporary help. 

Henry said hello to two of his sons and his son-in-law before making his way to meet the new arrivals.  It was then that he met Duval.  At twenty-two, the tall Haitian had previously worked as a farm hand.  Henry and Duval signed an agreement.  The young man would supply labor for a fair wage and would be given room and board.  After inking the deal, Henry’s mind began to piece together a plan.

After cleaning up and changing, Duval joined Henry and Fran for lunch.  As the three ate, Henry rubbed Fran’s thighs under the table.  He could see his wife reacting to the slow, soft, touching.  It had been a long time since Fran had enjoyed any sexual attention. She couldn’t stop herself from crying out.  Embarrassed, the three diners laughed in sync to alleviate the tension.

Henry excused himself and signaled Fran to join him in the adjoining room.  “I love you.  Ours’ is an amazing marriage, but we both know something is missing.  I want to watch you be pleasured.  I’ll be there, with you, holding you.  This young man is nothing more than a vessel to bring you sexual satisfaction.”

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

It took a lot of convincing, but Fran reluctantly agreed (although she was secretly thrilled).  She gave Henry two conditions.  First, Henry would have to approach Duval about this unorthodox request.  Second, Henry would have to agree to complete discretion.

When Henry first approached Duval, the young man was reticent. The idea of screwing another man’s wife seemed abhorrent.  But he was a young man with urges, and he eventually relented.  Henry called for Fran.  Duval gave her an awkward hug, and the three retreated to the master bedroom.

The farmer, his wife, and the hired hand undressed and stood before each other.  The uncomfortable feeling of being naked quickly subsided.  “Before we begin, I want you to touch me,” Fran requested of her husband.  Henry kissed his wife deeply, gently brushing the hair from her face.  His fingers danced around Fran’s clit.  Turned on by her husband’s touch and the knowledge that she’d once again know the feeling of a man inside of her, she cried out.

Duval made his way onto the bed.  Henry told the younger man to wait.  Fran needed her husband’s tongue to grace her vagina.  Fran screamed as Henry provided her with oral pleasure.  She rewarded her husband by creaming into his mouth.  Henry signaled for Duval, who maneuvered between Fran’s thighs and plunged his black cock into the depths of her body.

Henry held his wife as Duval rocked her up and down.  He started to fondle her breasts as Duval pushed harder and deeper.  As he watched another man’s cock disappear deeper and deeper into his wife, a feeling came over Henry.  He started to feel his penis harden.  Fran noticed this and, with delight, asked her husband to insert his manhood into her mouth.  The wife and mother felt pure ecstasy as one man was being pleasured by her vagina, and another man was being pleasured by her tongue.

Duval let out a deep sigh as he ejaculated.  Fran loved the feeling of his warm cum splashing inside of her.  Instinctively, Henry started to touch his wife again, causing her to have a second orgasm.  The threesome collapsed in each other’s arms, satisfied with emotions and physical feelings of the evening.

Over the next few months, the three continued to enjoy their sexual adventures.  By the time Duval left for home that summer, Henry had regained his ability to get an erection.  Although it was hard to say goodbye to Duval, the couple had regained their lost intimacy.  It was clear that their sex life was going to come back roaring.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments