Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In An Adult Theatre

"A night to remember when men line up for couple at X-rated movie"

37
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Most of this actually happened."

On vacation one summer in Denver, my wife and I found ourselves with a free night and a desire to try something new. “Adventure” we called it when we decided to paint outside the lines, as they say. It often included sex.

Being our horny selves and hundreds of miles from home, I suggested to my less-experienced partner that we visit an adult movie theater where a double feature of classic porn star Marilyn Chambers was playing. I had spent a bit of time in video arcades and XXX theaters when I was fresh out of college and doing a lot of experimenting. I was well aware of what went on in the dark: glory holes, mutual masturbation, lots of oral sex, occasional ass fucking, and almost always a sticky floor. All in the flickering glow of the big screen displaying giant tits and exceptionally long cocks. I loved the nastiness of it all.

My wife was a virgin to the porn theater scene and I assured her she would be a hit. No one would bother her unless she welcomed it. We had enjoyed porn in the comfort of our own home or on pay-for-view when we traveled. I knew that after we downed a twelve-pack before heading to the theater, she would be just fine. She got plenty frisky after a few beers and we had shared multiple partners -- both men and women -- after a night of tequila shots and beers. I was half-hard thinking about the possibilities before we got to the theater.

We were in our late twenties, both Midwestern kids. I was 5-11 and about 175 with dark hair and eyes. I considered myself bi, but didn't have many opportunities to explore my attraction to men. My libido was particularly active and I was often consumed with getting my rocks off. In the right circumstance, I would cum multiple times a night. My bride of just a few years, Danielle, was also dark-haired. Her eyes were different colors -- green and brown -- that gave her an enchanting look. Her hair was curly and swept down to the small of her back. She was five-foot-three and just over one hundred pounds. Her tits were small and she often went without a bra since there was no danger of sagging. Her ass was nice and round, her hips flaring just enough to be a good handle when we did it doggy style. Although she grew up rather sheltered with a conservative, clingy dad, she was open to trying new things. She liked both boys and girls and didn’t mind sharing her friends and her body in pursuit of carnal pleasure.

We made a good pair.

We paid for our tickets -- women get in free with a paid admission -- and were buzzed into the twin theater hallway, past the display of dildoes, lingerie, and lube. On one side of the hall was the vintage porn series we were planning to see: "Behind the Green Door" and "Insatiable." Next to it was another theater, this one showing gay porn. We decided to stick with Marilyn Chambers and went inside.

There were not set start times for the films so we walked in the middle of "Green Door." I figured we'd catch up with plot easily enough. Like we really cared about the plot: we saw the blonde Ivory Soap girl lapping up cock juice and I knew we were in the right place.

Before taking a seat, I looked around. In the back, there was a group of men standing up checking out everyone who came and went. I could tell, even as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, most had their cocks out of their pants and were stroking. A moan or a grunt in the darkness let me know Marilyn was having the desired effect. One of the men in the back waved us over. He opened his mouth wide and moved a fist back and forth in front of his crotch to let me know what they were offering. But I turned the other way ... I wanted to find a seat and let the interested parties come to us. I knew, with my blonde babe on my arm, that we were about to become the featured attraction.

"Fuck, that's a big dick," Danielle said too loudly for a theater as she looked up at the movie screen. "I want that deep down my throat." Eyes turned to us as we made our way down front.

I found us some seats in the second row and we sat down after I quickly checked them for fresh goo. Down from us a few seats was an older gent with his pants down to his ankles, jacking his dick as fast as he could. He was staring at the screen where the skinny blonde Marilyn took cock down her throat. The man arched his back, his ass coming off his seat.

"Uggghhhh," he grunted as he pointed his prick to direct the white stringy seed onto the floor and not his exposed hairy beer belly. Danielle looked over and whispered to him, "Sorry I didn't get here sooner so I could have helped you with that." The man looked dazed, wiped the end of his penis with a tissue, thoughtfully provided at the end of each row, and slowly pulled his pants back up.

Danielle turned to me and smiled. "I think I'm gonna like this."

I was busy watching the men check us out. It's a rare site to see a woman in one of these places. My cock was stirring in my pants and I turned to Danielle, "Why don't you unbutton your blouse and give these guys a little show?"

She did more than that, taking her top off, standing up, and turning around for all to see ... "Hello boys," she cried out, laughing a bit. "Come here often? Get it ... come ..." She giggled again, sounding like a teenage girl, and sat down.

That was all it took. For the next hour or so, while boobs were bouncing and cocks were squirting on the big screen in front of us, we had a steady stream of horny old men -- I'd guess most were forty to seventy years old -- sitting beside Danielle waiting for a hand job or some oral sex. Some wanted to cum quickly, others were into edging and would stop Danielle before they blasted. They’d be back, they said, once they cooled off. My hot wife was having a good time, rubbing her pussy as she sucked some stranger's cock, swallowing load after load.

She wasn't the only one getting in on the act. One horny gent came up and stood right in front of me, angling for a good view of my wife going down on another moviegoer. His thick semi-hard fuck stick reached out of his zipper and was just inches from my face. I stretched for it and when he looked down, I motioned him toward my mouth. He evidently didn't care who gave him a blow job so he pushed his man meat into my anxious mouth. While Danielle was busy sucking and jacking, I was rewarded too, with more tasty hard dicks in my mouth than I had in a long time. When the first guy shot his load in my mouth, my dick surged ... I had forgotten how much I loved the taste of warm, thick baby-making goo. I kept swirling my tongue around that cockhead, savoring every last drop. I unzipped my pants and freed my hard-on, giving it a few strokes now and then, but being careful not to cum. I was thinking of a grand finale.

Brigitee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brigitee

"Damn," I heard the older guy sitting next to Danielle say, "You suck such good dick, baby! Keep going, keep going. Squeeze my balls ... ahhh ... damn. Here it comes." Like some of the others, he didn't want to shoot in her mouth, he wanted to watch it splatter on her tits, bathe her face, or plaster her hair. He pulled out and completed the orgasm with his hand flying up and down his meat, the cock head swelling with blood, turning purple before he unloaded. Before long, there was cum everywhere! Danielle was caked in it and I had it on my shirt and pants, as well as running down my chin.

When the first movie came to a close, management was obliged to do a quick walk-through to make sure there was no hanky panky going on. It was perfunctory bullshit, of course, but it was part of the rules. And so, when the lights came up a bit, it brought our little fun time to an end. The guys who were still there put their cocks away. Danielle put her top back on, I stuffed my hard dick in my pants and licked my lips. We decided it was time to go.

On the way back to our hotel, Danielle was recounting the different cocks she sucked, how they tasted, the difference between cut and uncut dicks. Some were short and fat. Others were just short. No monster dicks, she said.

"But I know that's gonna change when we get back to the room and I let you have your way with me," she said as we drove in the darkness across Denver's downtown. "Any way you want tonight babe. I am ready to cum and be filled."

It dawned on me that both of us helped probably a dozen men get their rocks off that night, but neither one of us had an orgasm. "Oh yes," I said to my petite bride. "You're gonna get fucked like never before. And I have so much cum stored up, once will not be enough to drain it all.”

Once inside, Danielle wanted to take a shower and asked me to go next door to get more to drink. I watched her strip and get into the hot water ... my cock growing again. Out I went with visions of incredibly hot sex dancing in my brain.

When I got back, I found a surprise. Instead of Danielle waiting up in some sexy lingerie, she was passed out on the bed, face down. no covers. Nude, her long hair still wet from the shower she, was a beauty, even asleep and from the back. I put down the beer and took off my clothes. My cock ached and I knew blue balls awaited me if I failed to unload my testicles. The scene in front of me beckoned and I gave my manhood a healthy stroke or two, trying to decide what to do. Maybe I could wake her for a quickie. But she was out like a light. Maybe I could find a porn movie on the TV and jack off like I did so many times when I was single and drunk.

As I stared at her ass and marveled at her pussy lips, I made a decision. Still blurry-eyed drunk and undeniably as horny as I had been in a long time, I was going to have my wife, passed out for not. Maybe it's perverted to fuck someone asleep, but not any more so than sucking strangers in a dirty movie theater. I had to go for it. My cock would not be denied.

Gently, I crawled into the comforter-covered bed and spread her legs apart. Between the thighs, I saw a nice dew lining her cunt lips. I fingered her a bit and wondered if she would wake up. No way. But that's OK, I thought. I've never fucked a girl asleep. An adventure, right? It reminded me of fucking an inanimate sex doll, which I had done a time or two in my pussy-less bachelor days. But this doll would be warm to the touch and I wouldn't have to wash her out once I sent goo deep inside.

So I crawled behind her and fingered her lips again. My cock was jumping as the blood surged, my balls overloaded and aching for release. I lined up my approach and pushed forward, barely able to see straight as the lust and booze clouded my brain. Extremely tight at first, her cunt began to open and become coated with labia-lube as my nine-inch dick moved in. Her juices multiplied like she was awake and enjoying herself. I pushed onward, hitting the back of her vagina, brushing the cervix. She didn't make a sound.


I tried to remain quiet -- like I was still in the darkness of the movie theater -- but my brain was exploding. My cock was as hard as concrete as I pushed against her ass and told her I loved her.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said in a whisper. "Oh yeah, fuck this is good. What a great fucking ass you have ... ahhhh .... ahhh. Good for fucking. Good fuck. Damn you baby, so damn good. Ahhh. Ahhh."

I slapped her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, staring down at my cock ramming her pussy and the tight pink knot of her asshole, which in my drunken state was practically begging for attention. I spit on my thumb and pushed it up her ass, feeling the tightness and silky smoothness of her anal canal. Damn, I was a nasty fucker. But I was consumed with lasciviousness and all I could think of was driving harder and harder, doing everything I could to reach that pinnacle of orgasmic explosion.

I'd drank so much it was taking me a while to cum, but I kept pumping and kept moaning. I thought about pulling out and finishing off with my hand, shooting cum on her butt cheeks so I could lick it off. But the thought only made me hornier and I increased my speed. And at last, there was that familiar tug at the base of my balls ... my body began to tingle and I could feel the orgasm boil up from my groin. My God, my God, I thought, this is going to be one hell of an intense cumshot.

"Ahhhhhh," I exploded. "Here it comes, baby. Here it comes ..."

Shot after shot of cum surged up the length of my cock, firing deep inside my bride's sweet pussy from behind as she lay passed out, oblivious to her body being used as a semen dump.

"Daaaaammnnn," I said. "Fuck me baby ... take my fucking cuuumm." It was a deep, deep orgasm and drained not only my neatly trimmed testicles, but it shook my whole soul. Spurt after spurt. "Ahh. Ahh. Ahh."

"Fuuuuuuck."

I collapsed and pushed her whole body into the soft hotel mattress. I rested just briefly, rolled off her and stared at the ceiling, catching my breath. Exhausted, I saw my cum dripping out of her twat onto the sheets. I leaned over and kissed her, telling her again how much I loved her.

I wiped a dribble of cum from the end of my dick and licked it. I thought about the men we had pleased. What a night. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I love the movies.

Published 
Written by Tmac1957
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments